Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

do you now pokemon bank its coming in 2 weeks maybe

i want pokemon bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ihate hackers its all there fauld

Quote Originally Posted by jordy129 View Post
    i want pokemon bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ihate hackers its all there fauld
    Hackers had nothing to do with pokebank getting delayed :/

Anyway On Christmas day I was trading out a good batch of decent pokemon and then all of a sudden I get a shiny roserade : D

Credits to Snowflake for the userbar

Got a Goomy with it's HA so I had that going for me.

Wish I had gotten one before I evolved one all the way because I don't really care for Goomy but I am liking this HA.

I can't remember what i traded in, but i got a Zygarde in return.
    I wonder why someone would ever give up a legendary, he or she must of been like 8 years old or something.

Received a Jirachi in Wonder Trade, but it has a Japanese name. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedFan View Post
    I wonder why someone would ever give up a legendary, he or she must of been like 8 years old or something.
    Maybe he/she really wanted to get rid of his/hers Zygarde XD

I have received mostly boring ordinary pokemon like magikarp, ralts(Someone happy received my HA Bulbasaur for that) and gabite, but Charmander was a nice surprise- it was also german.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

I too got a Zygarde through WT.
    Jackpot!

I have a theory that the Pokémon world and the Mother world are one in the same. I won't go into spoilers for Mother 3, but think of Black and White's story of the dragon and the twins. Also, chimeras are kind of like Pokémon.

Werster is without a doubt the Pokémon Master.

The weirdest thing i got was a jap lvl 100 infernape (not competitive ) , i was kinda surprised aha
    Wonder trade is awesome if well used . It is the sole reason i got to iv breed a lot of pokemon , and , because of that i trade my 4 and 3 ivs pokemons through it , to pay the good things i got from it ^^

The other day I got an Xernias in wondertrade. I was trading leftover feebas's from doing the Masuda method, lol. I was just casually eating cereal, glanced over at my DS, and saw the Xernias, nearly spit out my cereal and laughed like a maniac.
    3DS FC: 0473-7979-2883

Dex: 718/718 obtained! In search of shinies.

ACNL Dream Address: 4200-2177-4413

Wow, all these people getting Zygardes. Maybe people just don't like them? I got one too, from the Lucario Korrina gave me. I had one that was 10+ levels higher and gave the stone to him and put the original on WT. Got a Zygarde, noting particularly exciting happened except maybe a Totodile last week since then.
    I find your lack of PerfectWorldShipping disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by candycanecat View Post
    Wow, all these people getting Zygardes. Maybe people just don't like them? I got one too, from the Lucario Korrina gave me. I had one that was 10+ levels higher and gave the stone to him and put the original on WT. Got a Zygarde, noting particularly exciting happened except maybe a Totodile last week since then.
    Whoa getting a Zygarde is a common thing now lol.
    Even if you hate it, people shouldn't wonder trade it when you offer it up as a normal trade.

Wondertrade is the best thing on X and Y after Delphox and dedenne.

But i miss a lot of things
    I live for the applause

Whoa getting a Zygarde is a common thing now lol.
    Even if you hate it, people shouldn't wonder trade it when you offer it up as a normal trade.
    I've also heard people WT their legendaries to be nice if they're completely restarting and don't want the old ones. Zygarde is just found in both games so I guess you see it more often. Especially with all the 'Lvl 1-10 <insert rare legendary here>' people giving away free Zygardes and the occasional Yveltal or Xerneas are good people and probably more than a little bit crazy. But, it's their choice, if they really don't wanna SR for a certain nature and replay the entire game for the version legendary they can go ahead and do that.
    I find your lack of PerfectWorldShipping disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by candycanecat View Post
    I've also heard people WT their legendaries to be nice if they're completely restarting and don't want the old ones. Zygarde is just found in both games so I guess you see it more often. Especially with all the 'Lvl 1-10 <insert rare legendary here>' people giving away free Zygardes and the occasional Yveltal or Xerneas are good people and probably more than a little bit crazy. But, it's their choice, if they really don't wanna SR for a certain nature and replay the entire game for the version legendary they can go ahead and do that.
    Hmm I never thought about that, I guess that makes sense. That's nice of them.

That's what I'm thinking. If I was going to restart and didn't have a second game or a friend with a game I planned to trade all my best mons to, then I'd set them free over Wonder Trade in hopes that other players would enjoy them.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

I got a Hidden Ability Dratini, and figured I'd breed myself a Dragonite, since I've never tried battling with one and all. Then I realized that nope, can't get Extreme Speed on it, since the only thing it can inherit it is from... another Dratini (or its evolutions, of course, blah).

Lo, after a few dozen more Wonder Trades, I get an Extreme Speed Dratini dropped on me. Not bad.

I also got a 5IV Ditto, but apparently it's hacked since it doesn't have that "legal and safe to use" or whatever mark on it. Not that I care, I've never used Ditto for breeding anyway. It's already fast enough thanks to tons of Friend Zones. Kiiinda tempted to see if the offspring of that thing are also labeled as hacked or not though.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Someone WTed a Japanese version of Diantha's Ralts, Already evolved mine intio Gardevoir... I gave them... another Ralts. xD

Got a lax 5IV Chansey. Missing attack.

Got a 5IV Adamant Mawile. Missing Attack

Got a 5IV Garbodor.

Got a 5 IV Jolly Chimchar. Missing HP

Those four stand out the most

So I got a Jap Klefki while trading last night and was thinking ''Eh, just another one''. Go to check it out..
    It was caught in a Master Ball o-o

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    I also got a 5IV Ditto, but apparently it's hacked since it doesn't have that "legal and safe to use" or whatever mark on it. Not that I care, I've never used Ditto for breeding anyway. It's already fast enough thanks to tons of Friend Zones. Kiiinda tempted to see if the offspring of that thing are also labeled as hacked or not though.
    The pentagon just means it was caught/bred in the Kalos region. The offspring would have it regardless if you were to hatch it in XY.

So, I got an adamant Totodile With Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, so I got that working in my favour, which is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    The pentagon just means it was caught/bred in the Kalos region. The offspring would have it regardless if you were to hatch it in XY.
    Really? Huh, I heard it to mean that it meant the Pokémon was legal and able to be used in contests and online battles and stuff. I guess all the other old gen Pokémon I've gotten were bred in Kalos then.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I keep getting Charmanders and Eevees from WT, and since I don't need any more, I send em back into the world, and last night alone I traded charmander for charmander and eevee for eevee at least twice each, lol. Since I'm breeding Phantumps, once in a while I'll get Phantump for Phantump. I've got to imagine the other person is either laughing or angry at that one, lol.

MY SHINY CARD All mine! <3

Feel free to add, just PM me so I can add back
    CURRENT HUNTS:
    HG- SR- 500 Pt- SR- 715

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Really? Huh, I heard it to mean that it meant the Pokémon was legal and able to be used in contests and online battles and stuff. I guess all the other old gen Pokémon I've gotten were bred in Kalos then.
    Most likely, yes. I say "most likely" because people are apparently hacking older pokémon to have a Pentagon these days.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast