Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

As a general rule, I don't get anything too amazing. But I do have a tendency to get a lot of 4/5 IV Pokemon I use to breed my own. In that vein my best find had to be when I received a squirtle with a whole bunch of egg moves. While I like breeding as much as the next person, I don't really have a lot of patience to try and breed down all the moves, so it was a nice surprise.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

I got a nice 5IV HA Modest Japanese Charmander which I was very surprised by it and recently I got a 4IV Japanese Eevee, got some starters aswell (Piplup, Mudkip, Cyndaquil and a japanese Turtwig with Superpower =3).
    Ice Safari:

Froakie MM: 450 eggs
    Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

FC: 5129-1958-5019
    IGN: Rafael

Anytime you and the person you are trading with each send the same Pokemon.
    It's so awkward and funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    You kinky weirdo

I think I just got a flat out fair trade, Wonder Trade with one try.

I wonder traded a Relaxed natured Yamask, IVs of 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves Toxic Spikes and Heal Block, in return, I received a Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hoppip. Good stuff. ^_^

I traded a Charmander, and got an Eevee. Now, I have tons of Eevee, so I trade back and get another Charmander. Not to rare, so I trade it back and get an Eevee. I'm getting weirded out, and trade it back, only to get...you guessed it, a charmander. I laugh and trade it back and get a...growlithe, I think. I was laughing my *ss off. Good stuff, lol
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Not long after I started my game, I tried the Wonder Trade and got an Evee. I evolved it into a Jolteon and it became one of my most powerful pokemon, my first level 100

I have got quite a few good things over Wonder Trade,(all the water type starters from very region!)and some of them are quite excellent,(wish Eevee Yah!) but the only problem with WT is, for me, the different ID Numbers. I can't stand thinking that if i give the Pokemon back to the OT then it will listen to him/her without question.And i'm horrible at breeding for good moves so I would like to use the cool ones i get, but I'm just too paranoid.Which is weird, because I couldn't find an Eevee early on in Y, so my brother traded me one, and its a Lv. 88 Sylveon now, but it's in the box because I'm so paranoid =(. (sorry if off topic)
    My Shinie's:
    Shiny Dragonair (W2)
    Shiny Luxray (W)
    Shiny Gyarados x2 (HG) (W)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can't wait for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

I got a 4IV Dratini and a 5 IV Chespin today.

And earlier I almost freaked out when I traded away a Hawlucha and received a ZYGARDE!

I also got a Charizard and Tyrantrum a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayh View Post
    I got a 4IV Dratini and a 5 IV Chespin today.

And earlier I almost freaked out when I traded away a Hawlucha and received a ZYGARDE!

I also got a Charizard and Tyrantrum a few days ago.
    A Zygarde through wondertrading? Lucky!!! I have had some good pokemon, but nothing like that and certianly no legendaries. I kind of don't want to tell my stories now....but i will anyway. I have had a Charmander with the best nature and moves for it to be mega Charizard X. I also got a Scizor that had been EV trained and had great moves and nature.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I received a Hydriegon LV. 57 for a Charmander LV. 2
    Y FC- 5413-0952-2905
    Psychic type safari
    Name- Devon

Better SIG coming soon.

Got a five IV Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby the other day. Never thought much of the line but I trained it up and my Diggersby kicks ***.

I've never gotten any legendaries... though I've gotten quite a few good things. Stuff like imperfect 5 IV Pokemon are always good to have, as they can be pretty handy when doing my own breeding endeavours. The best thing I've gotten is probably a perfect 5 IV Litwick with Flash Fire, though it doesn't have any egg moves. I've gotten things like PokeBank-mons too, such as Feebas and Cyndaquil.

It irks me, though, when I get nonsense like L3 Bunnelby or L4 elemental monkeys. Oh well.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Traded one of my Rotoms through WT and received a Japanese 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with 4 eggmoves! I am so going to use this one for the Masuda-method with my 6IV Ditto!

Pokémon not listed but needed can be requested, and I will put them in stock as well.

Friendcode: 1032-1385-1182

Traded a random scatterbug last night and received a 5iv Iron Fist Chimchar in return, thats business in my book!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Cyndaquil, Totodile and Mudkip all came through wonder trade for me. Bred them and got all other missing starters off of Global Trade with them.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

A couple of months ago my brother sent out a Pokemon in Wonder Trade and got a Jynx named Nicki Minaj in return. He still has it.
    HikariLunaCat

Yesterday, I received an Exeggcute via WonderTrade, and it's name was "Quiche!" It made me chuckle.
    your images went over the pixel limit so they were removed. please read the signature rules.

A while back, I got a 5IV Protean Naďve Froakie and a 4IV Adamant Honedge. Today, both of them are still reliable members of my team.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

two days ago I traded a Lunatone for a japanese Zekrom. o_o I was like "wait..wut..."

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

The best I've gotten probably was a 4 IV Helioptile... I still use it in my battling teams today. (As a Heliolisk)
    Thanks for bothering to read whatever I posted and sacrifice a few seconds/minutes of your precious life.
    Shinies for Trade:
    Modest, Rain Dish x/x/31/31/31/x Squirtle
    Modest, Magic Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Abra
    National Pokedex: 408/719
    Check out my incredibly lame *possibly growing* website: Random-Stuff-and-Things.wapka.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheWaves View Post
    two days ago I traded a Lunatone for a japanese Zekrom. o_o I was like "wait..wut..."
    Please give me your luck, the best thing I got was a 4IV Growlithe, which is good ! xD
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Got a Male Japanese 6IV Froakie who's already given me Masuda and passed on it's wonderful ivs.
    Fc: 1907-8569-6844

I recently got Piplup and Tepig in Wonder Trade. I was pretty pleased at that!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

I have had a few good trades. still a noob as theblast time I played pokemon it was gold. only shinies I ever had were the free red garados and a pink butterfree. I still dont know what ev means or does. BUT I have revieced quite a few unexpected pokes. almost all the starters, about 4 eevees, rotom, even got a leafeon too. im attempting to do a medusa method but im almost sure im doing it wrong im looking for a jap ditton also if anyone has one for trade. my fc is 3754 8223 3151

I got a vulpix today and was really pleased, then I realised how much my standards have lowered because the of pokebank delay
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/o8ugsl.jpg[/IMG]

FC: 1220-7737-0770

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast