Flame Body
    Relaxed
    EVs: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd
    - Flamethrower
    - Energy Ball
    - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball

I don't think it's very good.

Considering there's only two pokemon in it, not really. :/ This really should have been in the individual pokemon set thread. The individual pokemon aren't bad, though, as both of them are built to have sweeping sets, which is what you seem to have gone for. But they could be better I think.

Weakness Policy isn't a horrible choice, since there's nothing Togekiss is 4x weak to, and it's got some good Special bulk even with no EVs. Still, I think Life Orb or Choice Specs might be better. There's also no reason you shouldn't be using Air Slash, especially if you're going for a Timid nature; Serene Grace gives it a 60% Flinch probability and gets STAB. Psychic serves no purpose except to combat Poison types, and in many cases Air Slash will probably be a better option. Here's how I'd set it up:

Togekiss @ Life Orb
    Serene Grace
    Timid
    4 HP, 252 SpAtt, 252 Speed
    - Air Slash
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Aura Sphere
    - Nasty Plot

Air Slash is pretty much a staple in Togekiss's set. It takes great advantage of Serene Grace and gets STAB. Dazzling Gleam is your other STAB (with Togekiss, unfortunately, not getting Moonblast). Aura Sphere is probably Togekiss's best additional move, since it covers three of Togekiss's weaknesses (Ice, Rock, Steel). I would personally prefer Nasty Plot to a four-attack set; due to its decent bulk, you can mispredict the opponent's move and still survive most hits if Togekiss tries to set up.

Now unlike Togekiss, Chandelure doesn't get access to Nasty Plot. It does have Calm Mind though, so that's there. Charti Berry is... actually a horrible choice IMO, as there shouldn't really be any instances where you're switching Chandelure into something with a strong Rock type move. Like Togekiss, Life Orb or Choice Specs is a better option. Also Flame Body, due to the fact that there are many things that can hit Chandelure for high damage that don't make contact, is not a good choice. Both of its other abilities are significantly more useful for it. Personally I'd prefer Infiltrator, but Flash Fire is a great one since it can switch in on a Fire move and get a boost to its own, as well as becoming immune. I'd go for:

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
    Infiltrator
    Modest/Timid
    4 HP, 252 SpAtt, 252 Speed
    - Overheat/Fire Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Energy Ball
    - Trick/Psychic

Since you're going with Specs here, you want to be able to deal the most damage you can, making Overheat and Fire Blast better choices than Flamethrower IMO. Shadow Ball for second STAB, and Energy Ball because Grass and Fire work so well together in terms of coverage. I don't think Psychic is really necessary, since between the other three moves you should be able to hit most Fighting or Poison types at least neutral, but in all honesty there's not too many other options I can see besides maybe Hidden Power, which Overheat would probably outdamage unless used on something 4x weak to HP's type. If you can transfer a Chandelure from 5th gen when the PokeBank comes out, Trick would be a great option, especially with Choice Specs, as you can Trick them onto a defensive pokemon. Hell, between Infiltrator and Choice Specs Trick, a 5th gen Chandelure would be amazeballs at dealing with many defensive threats.

Your entire team is Stealth Rock weak, and you have no Spinners on your team. I would suggest replacing your fourth Missingno. with an Excadrill (the third, fifth, and sixth Missingnos provide valuable synergy, but I provide some replacements if you wish) Excadrill complements your two usable team members quite well, busting through things that would prevent a Togekiss or Chandelure sweep.

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 252 Atk / 44 HP / 212 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Rapid Spin

Currently, after that, we are extremely Water and Talonflame weak. Rotom-W handles both of these quite nicely.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
    - Will-o-wisp
    - Pain Split
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump

To get some more offensive presence, consider Mega Lucario. With the support you have, it can effortlessly sweep late-game.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
    Ability: Adaptability
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - Bullet Punch/Extreme Speed
    - Crunch/Ice Punch

Since you have a Mega Lucario, you want something to get past all zero Pokemon it cannot beat. Therefore, you can keep one of your Missingnos, with the following moveset.

Missingno @ Seal Bag
    Ability: Cacophony
    EVs: 65535 in all stats
    - Water Gun
    - Water Gun
    - Sky Attack

Or, if you want a real Pokemon,

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn
    - Stealth Rock

No really, though, at least get four Caterpies to fill the holes or something. It's better than four blank spots. Take Onyx's advice for Togekiss and Chandelure.
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter
    Since you have a Mega Lucario, you want something to get past all zero Pokemon it cannot beat. Therefore, you can keep one of your Missingnos, with the following moveset.

Missingno @ Seal Bag
    Ability: Cacophony
    EVs: 65535 in all stats
    - Water Gun
    - Water Gun
    - Sky Attack

No really, though, at least get four Caterpies to fill the holes or something. It's better than four blank spots. Take Onyx's advice for Togekiss and Chandelure.
    Oh man you got a really nice laugh out of me for this one hahaha xD
    ~ Total noob to competitive battling, constructive criticism is appreciated. ~

closed due to insufficent details