Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Default Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Due to various events, Yuuta and Rikka are living together. This secret co-habitation is so exciting for the two lovebirds! Or so it should be...

Is having a chuuni girlfriend too high of a hurdle for Yuuta, who never even went out with a normal girl?! Yuuta worries about how to advance his relationship with Rikka. And then everyone else, Nibutani, Kumin, and Dekomori, have powered up by advancing a grade. Furthermore, the cause of his chuunibyou outburst in middle school, the girl who calls herself Sophia Ring Saturn the 7th, Satone Shichimiya appears...

This is the long-awaited second season of the adolescent romantic comedy revolving around chuunibyou that makes you laugh and cry.

I was watching the new OP video when I realised we didn't have a thread for this yet, and being a KyoAni show this is definitely going to be popular enough to warrant one.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I didn't really remember Togashi and Nibutani accepting their inner 8th grade syndrome, but okay. Also funnier than I thought it would be, but that's probably due to how KyoAni tried making the last couple episodes of the first season saddish. Hopefully it's light and fluffy for the entire season

It's not my favorite KyoAni franchise, but I can live with that
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I am so glad this series is back.
    The episode wasn't really revolutionary, but is was very enjoyable, and I can't complain about more of the same.
    (The new opening and ending were both great, too).

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    This show is my happy place.

I'm really really glad it's back.
    This.

I had the biggest, stupidest smile on my face watching the first episode, this show could easily cure people who have anger issues. I need more now.
    My Anime List

There are a lot of imitators but none are greater than the Dark Flame Master.

Also, taking out Pillow Senpai was gold
    Last edited by Jb; 10th January 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Spoiler:- Who is that in the back?:
    She showed up in front of the street in the scene after that, too

Anyway, the best part of the episode was when Nibutani slammed Makoto into the wall, and Kannagi's confession of love for Rikka
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Three episode and that's it. This show is so terrible I can't take it anymore. Dropped.

Spoiler:- -:

Three episode and that's it. This show is so terrible I can't take it anymore. Dropped.
    This. So much. I can't stand high school boys and their sex-addicted minds. Guess I can't watch 90% of anime then. I quit watching anime from now on. No more. I will now move on to grown up stuff like politics, football, and other things

I swear to god though, Makoto's obligatory appearance in one of these episodes will kill me. From laughter. He's an amazing butt monkey
    Douglas Adams

No way is the love triangle resolved just like that. The only difference between this show's love triangle and that of Golden Time is that we know for sure who's going to win in Chu2Koi Ren (I probably know who's going to win in Golden Time, too, but I have more doubts about that outcome).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    No way is the love triangle resolved just like that. The only difference between this show's love triangle and that of Golden Time is that we know for sure who's going to win in Chu2Koi Ren (I probably know who's going to win in Golden Time, too, but I have more doubts about that outcome).
    It's pretty dam obvious whose going to win in golden time seeing as shes in every scene of the opening and ending

The yuri is strong with KyoAni.

Hands down most embarrassing moment in the entire series, loved this episode.

MorixDeko all day everyday

Isshiki, how I'll miss you

"And I will become the dictator of this school!" or something

And now that I've seen how a MorixDeko shipping can go, I really want it now
    Douglas Adams

Nibutani x Dekomori OTP.

That moment when your chuunibyou is exposed to the entire school.
    My Anime List

Before episode 4, I thought I'd seen all the jokes before. When the episode climaxed with Nibutani's public humiliation by someone she thought she could trust, I wished I hadn't complained. The worst part was that absolutely everyone waved off Deko's horrible stunt as just another instance of her being herself. It was far too public for that to be a reasonable excuse. MorixDeko shipping?? This is the kind of thing that should destroy a friendship, or at least blow a massive hole in it. I really thought their relationship was going places this episode, but KyoAni trolled me harder than they did with that scene in the last episode of Hyouka. I fell for it again, guys. Great job.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I swear KyoAni was on drugs this episode.

Napping competition and training for napping?

And Isshiki, man. Am I the only one who loves his appearences?
    Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I swear KyoAni was on drugs this episode.

Napping competition and training for napping?
    Crazy, right?

And Isshiki, man. Am I the only one who loves his appearences?
    I wish he had a little more involvement than 5 seconds per episode. But w/e. Best girl got her episode woop woop.

Their logic is sound. Well, it was a fun ride, so I have no complaints
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Episode 6 spoilers:

Why can't they focus more on the yuri stuff?
    Douglas Adams

I think the second season has been really good so far. Based off the plot, it's focusing a lot more on Yutta and Rikka. Now usually I don't like things directed towards a certain pair, but this anime clearly made it work.
    Episode 6 <3
    Friend Code: 3239-2255-2106

Cute episode. But, are they back home next episode?

3 episodes for a trip seems a bit much
    Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Why can't they focus more on the yuri stuff?
    Your wish has been granted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast