Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Zozo's Friendly Friend Safari Farm

Friend Safari Farm Request
    Pokemon: Spiritzee
    Nickname: Zeam
    Nature: Modest, I think?
    Ability: whatever the HA is. I don't even know it.
    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): Sp. Atk, and possibly HP?
    My offer: A farmed HA Frogadier... I just don't have much to trade...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    @ Marsalevsky: Unfortunately, I won't be able to get your 5IV Litwick for you. I've been trying all day, and the net result of my breeding is a female Modest Flash Fire Litwick with a spread of x/31/x/31/x/31, and another female Modest Flash Fire Litwick with a spread of x/31/x/31/31/31. Judging by the luck (or rather, lack thereof) I've been having with breeding lately, it looks like it's going to be ages before I'm able to get something with 5IVs exactly where I need them. I'm certainly not going to ask you to wait for my luck to change, so I'll have to pass on your offer. But I'm more than happy to give you one of the Litwicks I mentioned. I certainly don't need them, and at least it might help you to get the Litwick you want. PM me if you're interested!

@ Arceus500: That Honedge is really tempting, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I am able to get a Chimchar with the egg moves you need, but thanks to this lovely streak of bad luck I'm having, I doubt I'll be able to get it female with the correct nature, ability, and IVs (even the simplified ones) you need in a timely manner. I'm terribly sorry I can't help you out this time. Good luck finding the Chimchar you need, though!
    Oh, okay, but at least can you give me a male HA one, with the egg moves?
    Last edited by Arceus500; 2nd February 2014 at 4:18 AM.
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

@ Marsalevsky: Is it all right if I get back to you by either Sunday night or Monday morning about that? Right now I'm working on getting some good breeders for the Amorphous group, but I don't want to accept your request before I know I'll be able to breed it in a timely manner. They made breeding far easier in this gen, but luck is still an important factor in breeding, and sometimes it just refuses to favour me. x) So if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll post if I can accept your offer or not here by the end of this weekend. But if you'd rather trade elsewhere, I'll understand. ^^

@ Lord Fighting: Before I accept, is the Treecko legit? and what Vivillon patterns do you have?

@MokKish: Thank you! ^^ And Accepted! I'll edit this post once I have your Pokemon.
    Yes its perfectly legit. It's not a special fancy one or anything like that but it's perfectly legit.

My native is marine but atm I have spare:
    Modern
    Elegant
    Polar
    Icy Snow
    Continental
    Meadow

If you have a monsoon pattern then I would also like to trade you for that.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

@ Forsaken Greninja: I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I've been breeding for a Froakie of my own, so I'm filled to the brim with HA Froakies and Frogadiers at the moment. Besides that, I never promise to get two IVs in farming, especially if getting a proper nature and gender is involved (to put it in perspective, I did a little math and, assuming a Hidden ability has the same odds of appearing as any other ability, there would be around a 1.4% chance of your Pokemon appearing in the Friend safari if I only try for 1 IV. That's why I've started turning some of my more complicated farming projects into half farming, half breeding projects.) But thanks for offering and good luck getting your Spritzee!

@Arceus500: Sure, that's no problem. Your chimchar is ready (male, Iron Fist, with 3IVs (attack, defense, special defense), and Thunder and Fire Punch. He's got a neutral nature, though), so just PM me when you're ready to pick it up!

@Lord Fighting: Perfect! Then I'll trade you for the Treecko and the spare Elegant Vivillon. I'll update here when I have your Pokemon. I'm afraid I don't have any spare patterns yet. If I do get a hold of an extra Monsoon pattern though, I'll let you know!

EDIT: I have your Intimidate Scraggy and Toxic Boost Zangoose. Just PM me to set up a trade time! Edit: Trade complete. Thank you!

EDIT: and just to repost for MoKkish: in case you didn't see my edit on the previous page, I have your Pokemon as well. (: Edit: Trade complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by zozo; 3rd February 2014 at 5:31 PM.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

@ Forsaken Greninja: I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I've been breeding for a Froakie of my own, so I'm filled to the brim with HA Froakies and Frogadiers at the moment. Besides that, I never promise to get two IVs in farming, especially if getting a proper nature and gender is involved (to put it in perspective, I did a little math and, assuming a Hidden ability has the same odds of appearing as any other ability, there would be around a 1.4% chance of your Pokemon appearing in the Friend safari if I only try for 1 IV. That's why I've started turning some of my more complicated farming projects into half farming, half breeding projects.) But thanks for offering and good luck getting your Spritzee!

@Arceus500: Sure, that's no problem. Your chimchar is ready (male, Iron Fist, with 3IVs (attack, defense, special defense), and Thunder and Fire Punch. He's got a neutral nature, though), so just PM me when you're ready to pick it up!

@Lord Fighting: Perfect! Then I'll trade you for the Treecko and the spare Elegant Vivillon. I'll update here when I have your Pokemon. I'm afraid I don't have any spare patterns yet. If I do get a hold of an extra Monsoon pattern though, I'll let you know!
    Thanks! I'll be waiting.

EDIT: I have your Intimidate Scraggy and Toxic Boost Zangoose. Just PM me to set up a trade time!

EDIT: and just to repost for MoKkish: in case you didn't see my edit on the previous page, I have your Pokemon as well. (:
    Okay, what do you want for it?
    Flying safari

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

@ Arceus500: Any Feebas will be good. ^^

Edit: Trade complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by zozo; 3rd February 2014 at 1:01 AM.

My Youtube battle videos

Haha, new request already:

Breeding Request
    Pokemon:Smeargle
    Nickname:N/A
    Hatched at:N/A
    Nature:Timid or Jolly
    Ability:Moody
    Pokeball:N/A
    Moves:N/A
    IVs:31/x/31/x/31/31
    My offer:Same as before:Treecko, Mudkip,a breeding pair of 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Honedge, Cyndaquil, Jolly Chimchar with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Fake Out
    Ill have to breed the Honedges next weekend, but I might be able to get whatever you need right now
    Thank You
    Last edited by Arceus500; 3rd February 2014 at 1:31 AM.
    Flying safari

@ Arceus500: Wow, that was quick, lol!
    At any rate, accepted. I'll breed you the Smeargle in exchange for the Honedge. It's all right if the trade needs to wait until the weekend. I don't mind waiting. ^^

EDIT: I got lucky and got your Smeargle quite quickly this time! Jolly, female, Moody, and with a spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Trade Complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by zozo; 23rd February 2014 at 4:10 PM.

My Youtube battle videos

Pokemon: Onix
    Nickname: N/A
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Weak Armor
    Pokeball: Timer Ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): Speed
    My offer: I'm offering: Modest 5 IV Houndour / Adamant 5 IV HA Fletchling / Adamant 4 IV Meditite / Adamant 4 IV Phanpy with Play Rough and Ice Shard.

Hope we can make a deal with one of those ! Thank you

Edit: Thank you, I'll be waiting.
    Last edited by Tenorio94; 3rd February 2014 at 5:53 PM.
    Name.- Tenorio
    Friend Code: 2036-7136-7466

Pokédex Completition:
    Kanto [Completed]
    Johto [Completed]
    Hoenn [Completed]
    Sinnoh [Completed]
    Unova [Completed]
    Kalos [Completed]

@ Tenorio94: Accepted, I'll trade the Onix for the Houndour. I'll edit this post when I have your Onix. Just so you're aware, this is probably going to be one of those times that starts off in the safari and ends with some quick breeding, to save some time and make sure it has the proper IVs.
    EDIT: I have your Onix. I did end up breeding in the end, so it's female, with Weak Armor, Adamant nature, and IVs of 31/31/x/31/x/31. Please PM me to set up a trade time.
    Last edited by zozo; 5th February 2014 at 6:04 PM.

My Youtube battle videos

Pokemon: Spiritomb
    Nickname: n/a
    Nature: n/a
    Ability: n/a
    Pokeball: Luxury ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): Sp.Def and Hp, but it's okay if it's not!
    My offer: I'm not sure. I have a nice little box of egg move pokemon, including Wish Eevees, Wish Spindas, Sucker Punch Pawniards, Foul Play Purrloins, Ice Shard Sneasels, Drain Punch Scrafties, Double Edge Kangaskhans, Recover (Prankster) Sableyes, and one Perish Song-Brave Bird male Murkrow from Wonder Trade. I also bred many Super Size pumpkaboo with 2-3 flawless IVs each, most of which are female so the babies will also be the same size.

I'm very willing to trade more than one thing, as I really need this spiritomb for a mono ghost team and I have doubles of all egg move pokemon anyway. Thank you for your time and this lovely service!

@WombatScallywag:

Accepted. Ill trade the Spiritomb for the Murkrow. I'll see what I can do about the IVs. When I have your Pokemon, I'll update here.

EDIT: I have your Spiritomb, and it has perfect Sp.Def. ^^ Please PM me to set up a trade time.
    Last edited by zozo; 5th February 2014 at 6:04 PM.

My Youtube battle videos

Pokemon: Dusclops
    Ability: Pressure
    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): HP
    My offer: Venom Drench Zubat, if you still don't have one, otherwise I'm sure I have something else you may want

A second request...I wouldn't have asked, but I can't find a safari with Dusclops that I may use, as my safari itself isn't of much worth in return.
    :3 Thank you again for the spiritomb from before. I got lucky and the second baby was the proper nature and luckily its IVs were very good.

Egg Move Request
    Pokemon: Tyrunt with Dragon Dance and 3 fangs
    Nickname: -
    Nature: doesn't matter
    Ability: Strong Jaw
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): no sp.atk
    My offer: Venonat with Rage Powder, Morning Sun, Giga Drain, and Baton Pass(with good IVs)
    Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 5th February 2014 at 1:13 PM.

@ WombatScallywag: Accepted. I'll trade the Dusclops for the Zubat (if you can get me a male, that'd be great!). I'll edit this post when I have your Dusclops. I was lucky, I have Fletchinder in my safari so I was able to collect a lot of FCs fairly quickly. Glad to hear that your Spiritomb hatched quickly for you!
    EDIT: I have your Dusclops. PM me to set up a trade time Trade Complete. Thank you!

@ FlareBlitz3000: Accepted. I'll edit this post when I have your Pokemon.
    EDIT: I have your Tyrunt. Pm me for when you want to trade Trade complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by zozo; 15th February 2014 at 4:00 AM.

My Youtube battle videos

Hello again, I would like HA:

Gligar
    Roselia
    Zubat

I can offer HA Throh, any of the Vivilion patterns from before except ocean, HA Bagon, HA Floatzel, HA Krabby, HA Loudred and HA Floatzel.

Which 3 do you want?
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 5th February 2014 at 4:56 PM.

@ Lord Fighting: Accepted! I'll breed those three in exchange for a Modern Vivillon, HA Krabby, and Meadow Vivillon. I'll edit this post when I have them ready.
    And you've reminded me that I need to update my list of Friend safari Pokemon, so thank you for that!
    EDIT: I have your 3 Pokemon. PM me for when you want to trade. Trade complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by zozo; 7th February 2014 at 4:15 PM.

My Youtube battle videos

Breeding Request
    Pokemon: Elektrike
    Nickname: Maniu
    Hatched at: Kiloude (I fond of Kiloude's fun egg hatching place)
    Nature: Which is good? Is it Atk, or Sp. Atk?
    Ability: Static, or Lightning Rod...
    Pokeball: Premier
    Moves: Static
    IVs: 31/??/31/31/31/31 (But 31/??/??/31/31/31 works too, or any without Atk, and has Sp!)
    My offer: An Elektrike I bred myself, tried breeding for competitive and this is what I got.

Elektrike
    31/31/??/??/31/31
    Male - Minus
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

@Forsaken Greninja: Have you got anything else you could offer? It wouldn't take too long for me to get you that Elektrike, but I can't really use another HA Elektrike. I already have more than I need. But if you have some other offers, I'll be glad to help you out!

And you probably want a Modest nature. ^^

My Youtube battle videos

Okay, this might seem a bit odd but I'm looking to acquire about 40 of the HA Pokemon you have listed :P

I'm not sure how much you want for all of them but atm I can offer:
    Vivlion patterns from before
    6 IV Dratini
    5/6 IV Rufflet
    Fire/ Water/ Grass/ stones
    I think a couple HA Pokemon you're missing but I need to double check when they are traded to me.

@ Lord Fighting: 40?? Yeesh... that'll take quite a bit of time to work out. xD At any rate for what you've got thus far, I can offer:

3 HAs for the Dratini
    2 HAs for the Rufflet
    1 HA per Vivillon (from your list, I only need Marine, Icy Snow, and Continental)
    1 HA per HA

My Youtube battle videos

Pokemon: HA Piloswine
    Nickname: -
    Nature: doesn't matter
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): no sp.atk
    My offer: HA Riolu with High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, and Crunch

We actually still hav a pending trade, so if u could PM me about a time we could trade, that would b nice. I wont answer until around 3 becuz of school.

Pokemon: Spritzee/Aromatisse
    Ability: Aroma Veil
    Pokeball: Heal Ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): I'd simply like one caught in Safari, so at least 2 max IVs in anything but Attack please

My offer: Adamant Prankster Murkrow with brave bird 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female

Pokemon: Gabite
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Pokeball: Great Ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): I'd simply like one caught in Safari, so at least 2 max IVs in anything but Special Attack please

My offer: Modest Swift Swim Horsea 31/xx/31/31/31/31 male

If you're unhappy with my offers, check my trade thread in my sig. for more than 10 different 5IV Pokemon except for snover, espurr or honedge, fyi the timid eevee, vulpix, and klefki are in stock, but making the others won't take long anyhow, so feel free to pick and choose.

hope you like the offer

I live in Australia, but will be able to make a trade at 6-8pm your time (EST/Toronto time) when you have posted before.
    Last edited by Stymie; 11th February 2014 at 2:19 PM.
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

@ FlareBlitz3000: Accepted. I'll update this post when I have your Pokemon. EDIT: Your Piloswine is ready. Female, Thick Fat, and it has 31s in Attack and Speed. PM me to set up a trade time. (: Trade complete. Thank you!

And yes, I know we still have a pending trade. ^^ The post where I stated that your Pokemon was ready is right here.

Don't worry your Tyrunt is still sitting safely in my outbox, so please PM me for when you are able to make a trade. I make it a rule not to hunt down people who have requested trades with me. After all, people already know when I'm available (it's in the opening post of this thread), and I always edit my posts when a Pokemon is ready and ask for PMs/VMs to set up a trade time that fits in with their schedule. If after that people still don't message me, I assume that they're busy and will get around to claiming their Pokemon when they're ready. Under these circumstances, I think it'd be a little rude of me to send out messages asking to hurry up and trade just because I think someone's taking too long to trade with me. (:

@ Stymie:
    Both offers are accepted! I'll update this post when I have your Pokemon ready. (:
    Last edited by zozo; 15th February 2014 at 4:01 AM.

My Youtube battle videos

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast