Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Zozo's Friendly Friend Safari Farm

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    @ Lord Fighting: 40?? Yeesh... that'll take quite a bit of time to work out. xD At any rate for what you've got thus far, I can offer:

3 HAs for the Dratini
    2 HAs for the Rufflet
    1 HA per Vivillon (from your list, I only need Marine, Icy Snow, and Continental)
    1 HA per HA
    Yh, I'm trying to get as many HA Pokemon as possible lol. It would probably take you a month to breed them all :P Well I have all those Viv patterns so I guess for now I'm going to request:

HA:
    Aerodactyl
    Anorith
    Lileep
    Omanyte
    Alomomola
    Scyther
    Relicanth
    Kangaskhan

I'll request more when I get some more stuff.

To confirm, those 8 HA Pokemon for a Flawless Dratini, 5/6 IV Rufflet and all 3 of those Vivilion patterns.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Hello again zozo. I see you've expanded to dream world 'mons now, and thus I have some trade requests:
    I'd like female HA Nidoran, female HA Gligar, and female HA Zubat, all in Dream Balls. Funny how I traded you ha zubat and gligar earlier and now I come and ask for almost the same.
    I also have a friend safari request:
    Pokemon: Gabite
    Nickname: -
    Nature: -
    Ability: Rough Skin (HA)
    Pokeball: Net Ball
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): no sp.att

I'm not exactly sure about the offers tho. You listed IV breds and eggmove pokemon, so instead of writing them all here I'd like to ask you to check my shop (link in sig) to see if there's something you like. I'll trade any perfect 5IV from my 'on stock' section for any of these. Note that almost all of them do have eggmoves too, and furthermore I do have some 5IV Icy Snow Scatterbugs there, since you mentioned you wanted more patterns. Let me know here, in my shop or via pm.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

| CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

@ FlareBlitz3000: Accepted. I'll update this post when I have your Pokemon. EDIT: Your Piloswine is ready. Female, Thick Fat, and it has 31s in Attack and Speed. PM me to set up a trade time. (:

And yes, I know we still have a pending trade. ^^ The post where I stated that your Pokemon was ready is right here.

Don't worry your Tyrunt is still sitting safely in my outbox, so please PM me for when you are able to make a trade. I make it a rule not to hunt down people who have requested trades with me. After all, people already know when I'm available (it's in the opening post of this thread), and I always edit my posts when a Pokemon is ready and ask for PMs/VMs to set up a trade time that fits in with their schedule. If after that people still don't message me, I assume that they're busy and will get around to claiming their Pokemon when they're ready. Under these circumstances, I think it'd be a little rude of me to send out messages asking to hurry up and trade just because I think someone's taking too long to trade with me. (:

@ Stymie:
    Both offers are accepted! I'll update this post when I have your Pokemon ready. (:
    Unfortunately I'll have to cancel my Gabite order as I was able to get a 5IV one.

However, I still desperately need the Spritzee, and will still trade my Horsea for it. If you have already caught gabite I can give you 4IV compensation Pokemon
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

@ LordFighting: Accepted. I'll update this post when I have your 8 Pokemon. And yes, that will be for the Dratini, Rufflet, and Vivillon patterns. EDIT: I have your Pokemon. Please PM me to set up a trade time. Trade Complete. Thank you!

@MokKish: Hello! All right, I'll go take a look and I'll update here when I've seen what you have. That "no double posting within 48 hours" rule can be such a pain. x) EDIT: All right, I've had a look at your stock. How about the four Pokemon you requested (Zubat, , Nidoranf, Gligar, and Gabite), for (from your list of 5IVs in stock) a Natural Cure Chansey, a female Iron Barbs Ferroseed, the female Noibat, and the Hyper Cutter male Pinsir? Let me know if that's acceptable for you and I'll start working on your order. EDIT:I have your Pokemon! Sorry that took so long. That Gabite just refused to show up! Please PM me to set up a trade time! Trade Complete. Thank you!

@Stymie: No worries, I'll still get you the Spritzee. ^^ Actually, the Spritzee was giving me so much trouble this morning that I wasn't even able to start working on the Gabite, so that's all good. I'll update this post when your Spritzee is ready. (: EDIT: Your Spritzee is ready, so please PM me to set up a trade time.
    Last edited by zozo; 24th February 2014 at 6:22 PM.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

@MokKish: Hello! All right, I'll go take a look and I'll update here when I've seen what you have. That "no double posting within 48 hours" rule can be such a pain. x) EDIT: All right, I've had a look at your stock. How about the four Pokemon you requested (Zubat, , Nidoranf, Gligar, and Gabite), for (from your list of 5IVs in stock) a Natural Cure Chansey, a female Iron Barbs Ferroseed, the female Noibat, and the Hyper Cutter male Pinsir? Let me know if that's acceptable for you and I'll start working on your order.
    Sounds good to me, I'll try to check here to see when you're done.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

| CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

Im interested In your hidden ability Abra, Sableye, Gligar, Slowpoke, Growlithe and Natu

Offering: Bergmite w/ Sturdy, Snover w/ Soundproof, Torchic w/ Speed Boost, Phantump w/ Harvest, Venipede w/ Speed Boost, Exeggcute w/ Harvest, Tangela w/ Regenerator, Vulpix w/ Drought, Shinx w/ Guts, Charmander w/ Solar Power, Swinub w/ Thick Fat, Dratini w/ Marvel Scale, Nidoran (F) w/ Hustle,Fletchinder w/ Gale Wings, Aipom w/ Skill Link,Froakie w/ Protean,Fennekin w/ Magician,Chespin w/ Bulletproof
    Or 4-5 IV pokemon. Check my shop in my sig for more offers
    Friend Code: 2595-1763-8092 IGN: Dorthy
    Safari Pokemon: (Fighting) Machoke, Sawk, Breloom (Feel free to add, Just PM me your FC)
    Trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ine-And-Beyond

First off, I apologize if it seems like I've been slow in replying. Between work, getting all my Pokemon organized, and being sick I've had to slow things down a mite. At any rate:

@ Breen Machine: Hmm... I don't need any of those HAs, so would you consider those 6 Pokemon for the Flabebe, flawless Bronzor, and the Togepi?

And I've got all of Lord Fighting's Pokemon so I'll go update that post...

My Youtube battle videos

First off, I apologize if it seems like I've been slow in replying. Between work, getting all my Pokemon organized, and being sick I've had to slow things down a mite. At any rate:

@ Breen Machine: Hmm... I don't need any of those HAs, so would you consider those 6 Pokemon for the Flabebe, flawless Bronzor, and the Togepi?

And I've got all of Lord Fighting's Pokemon so I'll go update that post...
    I just need to breed your Rufflet which I will do whenI wake up tomorrow. I'll be ready tomorrow hopefully
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I don't know if I can do two offers at the same time, but I need both eventually from somewhere, so just gonna toss this down here.

Pokemon: Piplup
    Nickname: n/a
    Hatched at: n/a
    Nature: n/a
    Ability: Defiant
    Pokeball: n/a
    Moves: n/a
    IVs: n/a
    My offer: HA Carvanha/HA Cubchoo/HA Ducklett/HA Mienfoo/HA Trubbish or a Wishmaker Jirachi (with photographic proof). I think I might also have HA Snorunt but I have to check.

Pokemon: Turtwig
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Pokeball:n/a
    My offer: HA Carvanha/HA Cubchoo/HA Ducklett/HA Mienfoo/HA Trubbish or a Wishmaker Jirachi (with photographic proof). I think I also might have HA Snorunt but I need to check.

In short, I'm just desperate for those starters with their Hidden Abilities, and it doesn't matter what gender or nature they are so long as I can use them to breed my own. I will say now, though, that if you want a Jirachi, it is ridiculously time consuming to get specific natures. If any of the stuff listed above is of interest to you, let me know.
    Last edited by ZombifiedHorror1031; 14th February 2014 at 9:10 AM.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Would it be alright if I just asked you to catch a female Jigglypuff in a Love Ball (since in the first page you said you could have access to special pokéballs)? I can breed a Harvest Exeggcute in exchange for her from your looking for list. I also have Savannah patterned Vivillons and ev reducing berries, I can give it one to hold! I'm just out of Tamatos at the moment, I'm growing some more...
    I'm really sorry, I didn't know wich form to fill since you don't have to specifically breed for one and it can't be caught with this pokéball in the friend safari!:c
    Pokémon Black FC: 0347-6387-9756
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 1035 0553 5328
    3DS FC: 2208 4845 7290

@ ZombifiedHorror1031: No worries, I haven't put a limit on how many orders you can have at once. There's been no need for that so far.^^ So, accepted! I can get you both Pokemon for the HA Ducklett and the HA Cubchoo since I don't have those HA Pokemon yet. I'll update this post when I have your Pokemon. EDIT: Your Pokemon are ready. Please PM me to set up a trade time. Edit: Trade Complete. Thank you!

@Brigidd: Accepted! A Savannah Vivillon with any of the EV reducing berries other than Grepa or Qualot sounds good. I'll update here when I have your Pokemon. EDIT: Your Jigglypuff is ready, please PM me to set up a trade time. Trade Complete. Thank you! (:

And I have updated my post to MokKish now that I have those Pokemon. ^^

On a side note, I still have pending trades with FlareBlitz3000, ForsakenGreninja, and Stymie. In case you missed your updates, I have the Pokemon for our trades, so just PM me when you're ready to trade. (:
    Last edited by zozo; 17th February 2014 at 12:03 AM.

My Youtube battle videos

Alright then, thank you very much!
    Would a Kelpsy or Pomeg be okay?

Hello again,

Just posting again to let you know that I finished breeding your Cubchoo and Ducklett. I'm also in EST, so figuring out a time to trade should be easy enough.

Anyhow, will keep my eye on the thread.

Edit: I was wondering if you could add onto our trade, potentially?

Pokemon: Treecko
    Ability: Unburden
    Pokeball: n/a
    My offer: Unnerve Houndour

Same as the other two from before. Gender, stats, moves, etc. don't matter to me as long as it has the Hidden Ability. Didn't even realize that one was released but now I want one. :P If you're interested, I'll get to breeding a Houndour for you.
    Last edited by ZombifiedHorror1031; 15th February 2014 at 9:11 AM.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

@ ZombifiedHorror1031: Accepted. Actually, I have all three of your Pokemon ready so PM me when you're ready to trade.

@Brigidd: Sure, either of those would be great! ^^ I have your Pokemon ready as well, so I'll go update that post.

My Youtube battle videos

Thank you, I'll pm you!

Well, just thought I'd let everyone know that I've added some new Pokemon (Toxicroak, Whirlipede, Delibird, Growlithe, and Larvesta (with its Hidden Ability!) to my Friend Safari offerings, bringing up my total to 153 Friend Safari Pokemon I have access to.

My Youtube battle videos

Friend Safari Farm Request
    Pokemon: Fletchinder
    Nickname: N/A
    Nature: N/A
    Ability: Gale Wings
    Pokeball: N/A
    31 IV in (pick ONE!): N/A
    My offer: I can breed you a Stealth Rock + Leech Seed Ferroseed in case you want it or a 5 Iv's pokemon. (Take some time).

Hello, as you can see I'm looking for a Male, Gale Wings, Fetchinder. I don't know what's better for you, Breeding or Friend Safari so you can choose. I have the National dex complete, so it's kinda easy for me breeding some egg moves pokemons. Feel free to make an offer. Thanks!
    3DS FC: 0344-9667-2080

National Dex Complete!
    I'm looking for HA and Shiny pokemons.
    I can Breed 5/6 Iv's and Egg Moves!
    Friend Safari Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, and Diggersby.
    Some Legendaries for trade: Zapdos (Still not caught, so you can choose the nature), Mewtwo (Quiet or a nature of your choice), Regirock (Impish), Uxie (Rash), Mesprit (Rash) and Azelf (Adamant)

All my pokemons are legit and not cloned, therefore I only accept legits and not cloned pokemons, If interested PM me with your offers.

I'm looking for the following

Pokemon: Vullaby
    Ability: n/a
    Poke ball: n/a
    My offer: Sneasel with Ice Punch/ Ice Shard/ Beat Up
    Pokemon X
    3DS FC: 3394-3592-2934
    Friend Safari - Dark

Status
    Hunting for Minun

Current Team

Hidden Ability Pokemon
    (x2)(x2)

Shiny Pokemon (In Pokemon White)

@ Darklyon: I already have a few Stealth Rock/Leech Seed Ferrothorns. Actually, if you could get me a Huntail or any 4-5 IV male Pokemon in the Bug group, I'd gladly trade the male Gale Wings Fletchinder for that.

@DSpanky1: Accepted. I'll update this post when your Vullaby is ready. EDIT: I have your Pokemon, so please feel free to PM me and set up a trade time. ^^
    Last edited by zozo; 18th February 2014 at 12:40 AM.

My Youtube battle videos

Breeding Request
    Pokemon: NidoranF (Sad that you don't have a male!)
    Nickname: Nina
    Hatched at: Kiloude
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Female has Hustle, right?
    Pokeball: DB (Dream Ball)
    Moves: Poison Jab! That's my former move that I used to take down a charizard!
    IVs: 31/31/31/??/31/31? (If not, then just mostly Atk, and Speed. I'll gladly breed after this.)
    My offer: Shiny Pokes! ^o^
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

@ Forsaken Greninja: Actually, I can get male Nidorans as well, both males and females hatch from Nidoranf eggs. And yes, both male and female Nidorans have Hustle as their Hidden Ability. What shiny Pokemon can you offer?

My Youtube battle videos

@ Forsaken Greninja: Actually, I can get male Nidorans as well, both males and females hatch from Nidoranf eggs. And yes, both male and female Nidorans have Hustle as their Hidden Ability. What shiny Pokemon can you offer?
    Shiny Event Leafeon?

Also, I would prefer if it was female so I can trade the rejects away into WT...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

@ Forsaken Greninja: Accepted then. ^^ I'll start working on that and update this post when I have your Nina ready. I have your Pokemon. Please PM me to set up a trade time.
    Last edited by zozo; 21st February 2014 at 4:58 PM.

My Youtube battle videos

@ Darklyon: I already have a few Stealth Rock/Leech Seed Ferrothorns. Actually, if you could get me a Huntail or any 4-5 IV male Pokemon in the Bug group, I'd gladly trade the male Gale Wings Fletchinder for that.
    Hello, I have a X/31/31/31/31/31 Male Adamant Heracross, this would be enough?
    3DS FC: 0344-9667-2080

National Dex Complete!
    I'm looking for HA and Shiny pokemons.
    I can Breed 5/6 Iv's and Egg Moves!
    Friend Safari Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, and Diggersby.
    Some Legendaries for trade: Zapdos (Still not caught, so you can choose the nature), Mewtwo (Quiet or a nature of your choice), Regirock (Impish), Uxie (Rash), Mesprit (Rash) and Azelf (Adamant)

All my pokemons are legit and not cloned, therefore I only accept legits and not cloned pokemons, If interested PM me with your offers.

@Darklyon: Accepted. A heracross will be perfect, I need to breed one of those eventually. ^^ I'll go get your Fletchinder and update this post when I have it.EDIT: I have your Pokemon. Please PM me to set up a trade time. ^^ Trade complete. Thank you!
    Last edited by zozo; 19th February 2014 at 7:05 PM.

My Youtube battle videos

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast