Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Default Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Welcome to my Trade Shop! I'm Varanus, and I breed Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon for people who don't have them. I also have some shinies up for trade, but THEY ARE CLONED.

Friend Code: 5129-1087-8128
    IGN (in-game name): Varanus

I live in GMT -6, which is CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.

Announcement!Everyone: I love running this trade shop, but in all honesty, I don't have time to do complicated orders anymore. I have a full-time job, I volunteer twice a week, and I have a social life and friends. It's just me running this shop and I just don't have time anymore. I'm terribly sorry, and I want to give the biggest thanks I can to everyone who has helped me, donated, and recommended this shop to others. I could never have done any of this without everyone here. I'm not closing the shop, but I don't have time to breed Pokemon for hours on end. If you want something like HA Pokemon or 6IV Dittos, please don't hesitate to send me a VM and we can work something out.

Rules

PLEASE POST INSTEAD OF PMing ME! I get so many PMs every day that I cannot keep track of who wants what, so at this point I'm probably going to ignore all PM requests unless you're offering me something that I'm REALLY interested in.

1. All of Serebii's rules apply here.
    2. In most cases, my Pokemon are bred by me and come from me, and therefore are unique. I do not use hacked Pokemon to breed anything, and I have checked every legendary and shiny on this page for legality on Pokecheck. If you think that one of the Pokemon that I traded to you is suspicious, please PM me and we can discuss the issue.
    3. Some of my legendaries and events from my 5th Gen games are clones. I have marked which ones these are. I accept clones as well, as long as they are legal. Pokemon that I breed for you are NEVER cloned.
    4. I have a life outside of Serebii. Please be patient, especially if you asked for something complicated or time-consuming.
    5. I will put POKERUS on your Pokemon for free if you just ask! If it is a legend that has already been healed of Pokerus, then I will let you know.
    6. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread on the 12.5% gender of a gender-broken Pokemon.
    7. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread and nature on Volt Tackle Pikachu.
    8. I WILL NOT breed you a 6IV Pokemon. If your Pokemon happens to hatch with 6IVs, you can have it.
    9. I WILL NOT breed you a shiny Pokemon. The only shinies I have for trade are the ones listed.
    10. I WILL NOT breed you a certain Hidden Power. I don't even do that on my own Pokemon. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    11. I WILL NOT put a Gen V Tutor Move on a Pokemon unless it is also an Egg Move for that Pokemon or another Pokemon in the same Egg Group, and the only way to obtain the Egg Move is through the Tutor.
    12. If your finished request sits in my game for more than a month after I have VM'd you, I reserve the right to trade it away/release it and you will have to come back and request it again and wait for it again. This is to prevent my boxes from being filled with requests that are never picked up and then having people be mad at me a year later when I don't have their Pokemon anymore.

---------------

Table of Contents
    Post 1: Regular Ability Pokemon, Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon: Kanto, Johto

Post 2: HA/Egg Move Pokemon: Hoenn, Sinnoh

Post 3: HA/Egg Move Pokemon: Unova, Kalos

Post 4:
    Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon,
    IV Breeding, Flawless Dittos,
    Shinies, Legends, Events,
    Available Mega Stones and Items

Post 5: Wants, Cloning Services, Shiny Cards, Pending Trades

How to Request a Trade

1. Look over what I'm offering and decide what you want. Note that VERY specific requests, especially those involving Egg Moves and/or IVs, might take me a week or more to get done as I have a life outside of Serebii.
    2. Make a post saying what you want and what you are offering for it. PLEASE POST instead of PMing me. I tend to lose PMs or forget to add them to the trade list. If you PM me, there is no guarantee that your request will make it onto the trade list or that it will be correct.
    If you do not specify nature and IVs then you will get random ones! I will NOT track you down to make sure that you didn't forget something. You will get exactly what you ask for in your post.
    3. I will respond, accepting or rejecting your offer.
    4. To complete the request and get your name on the pending trades, you MUST reply to my reply and acknowledge that you are still interested. At that point, I will add your name to the list of trades.
    5. I will VM you when your trade is done, and then we work out a time to get online! I will only PM you if you have VMs disabled, so keep this in mind. Clogging my Inbox with PMs annoys me. Plus, if you PM me, do NOT be surprised if your request is wrong or never makes it on this page in the first place. I get A LOT of PMs every day and I can't keep them organized, but I can keep the posts on this thread organized.
    6. If your finished request sits in my game for more than a month after I have VM'd you, I reserve the right to trade it away/release it and you will have to come back and request it again and wait for it again. This is to prevent my boxes from being filled with requests that are never picked up and then having people be mad at me a year later when I don't have their Pokemon anymore.

Pokemon Currently Available

Regular Ability/Egg Move Pokemon

718/718: National Dex Complete! Please ask for what you want.

All starters except Gen II and Gen V are available with their Hidden Abilities, because they haven't been released yet.

Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon

All HA Pokemon Obtained!!!!
    I really have them all this time!
    These Pokemon are also available without their Hidden Abilities!

Sometimes, two egg moves are impossible to get together on a Pokemon (although this is greatly reduced in 6th Gen because females can pass down moves now). If you do request an impossible breed, I'll PM you and let you know.

If you don't see the Egg Move you want listed, please ask for it! Now that Bank is out, I have more Egg Moves available than when I made these lists, so they are likely incomplete. I WILL NOT put Gen V Tutor moves on Pokemon for you because I do not have enough Shards to do that for everyone, and I don't have enough time to go around collecting Shards so that I can do that for everyone. There are some Pokemon that I have Tutor moves on that are also Egg Moves. All of these are listed below.

Available in ANY Nature

Spoiler:- KANTO Families:

Spoiler:- JOHTO Families:

Hoenn and Sinnoh on next post, Unova and Kalos on third post
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 16th October 2014 at 2:54 AM.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Spoiler:- HOENN Families:

Spoiler:- SINNOH Families:
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 3rd July 2014 at 9:09 AM.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Spoiler:- UNOVA Families:

Spoiler:- KALOS Families:
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 29th June 2014 at 7:18 PM.

-------

Pokemon in Special Balls

Apricorn/Safari Balls

Please note that Apricorn Ball Pokemon CANNOT legally have their HA.
    Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon will always be female unless you specify otherwise.

Spoiler:- Apricorn Balls:

Dream Balls

All of these are available with their Hidden Ability.

Spoiler:- Dream Ball Females:

IV Breeding

I don't have time to IV breed anymore. I'm very sorry!

Japanese Flawless Ditto

Since I get a lot of questions about flawless Dittos, I've given them their own section. PLEASE read this if you want a flawless Ditto, because I did not RNG it myself.
        Spoiler:- flawless Ditto:

Kalos Shinies

These are accidental shinies that I have encountered, bred, or received from a Serebii member that I do not want or need anymore for various reasons. These are the ones listed on my Shiny Card! ALL are Kalos-born and 100% legitimate. The cost of these vary, based on what their natures, Egg moves, IVs, etc. are. First come first served + best offer for them. I prefer another shiny, a Mega Stone, or a competitively viable Pokemon for them. The ones with my OT are NOT clones, and neither are the others to the best of my knowledge. The ones that I have bred are nicknameable, and this is listed underneath their names.

Spoiler:- Kalos Shinies:

Legends Available

For Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, and Victini, I want game-exclusive Mega Stones, competitive Pokemon, or shinies with good natures and IVs because they are limited now that I can no longer clone. For the other legends, offer whatever you want.

Spoiler:- Legends:

Events Available

All of my events are cloned, except for Smeargle. If you don't like cloned Pokemon, then don't trade for them. Some of them were also traded for on the GTS. I have marked which ones these are. Also, I have checked them all on Pokecheck and all of them are legal to the best of my knowledge. Other than Smeargle, I have a limited number of these events because of the Wifi cutoff, so they are expensive - for the limited Pokemon, I want game-exclusive Mega Stones, competitive Pokemon, or shinies with good natures and IVs.

Spoiler:- Events:

Mega Stones and Items Available

Spare Mega Stones are hard to come by, so these are expensive. The price of a Mega Stone - especially the Blazikenite - is another Mega Stone, a non-chain-fishing shiny, an event I don't have, or a legend with a good nature and IVs! ENIGMA Berry now available!

Spoiler:- Mega Stones and Items:
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 24th October 2014 at 3:41 AM.

-------

Cloning Services

Right now, I cannot clone in Gen VI. If you want something cloned in Gen VI, contact dragontamer44722, and ask her what her rate is for cloning something in XY. She's the official cloner for this shop and she is very trustworthy!

Note: Apparently dragontamer is very popular with all of you! She is grateful for your interest in her cloning services. However, she wants me to stress that because of the volume of requests that she gets, she has a THREE POKEMON LIMIT, with TWO CLONES PER POKEMON. Thank you for understanding!

Shiny Card Services
    Yes, sometimes I do make shiny cards for people. Making shiny cards is VERY time-consuming, so usually I only make them for free for good friends that I have on this forum. I might consider taking bribes, though. Good bribes. Like 6 IV Dittos.

Wants

It is OKAY with me if you RNG or Clone the things you trade to me!

Pokemon

Spoiler:- Shiny Wants:

MALE 5IV/Flawless Pokemon for breeding fodder

Shiny legends, legends with good natures/IVs

Shinies with good natures/IVs

Any events I don't have

High Priority:

Calm/Bold Cresselia with good IVs
    Adamant/Jolly Scyther with Knock Off and good IVs
    Adamant Guts/Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Timburr with Knock Off, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch
    ANY Female Pokemon in Apricorn or Dream Balls that aren't listed (Moon Ball Eevee and Lure Ball Totodile are NOT legal) - Dream Ball Pokemon MUST have their Hidden Ability
    ANY event-only legend (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect). I do not want Phiones.

HA Legends from Dream Radar:

Thundurus (must have good nature/IVs)
    Tornadus (must have good nature/IVs)
    Landorus (any)

Items

Spoiler:- Item Wants:

Pending Trades as of 19/10/14

PINK indicates that your offer is DONE, that I have PM'd you, and I am ready for trade. GOLD indicates that I'm still working on your offer. I get a lot of trade requests so please be patient..

Since I've been gone, I've done quite a few of these requests and I have not gotten responses from the requester. Therefore, if you requested something before October 20, 2014 are still interested in your request, VM ME AND LET ME KNOW. I don't want to spend time breeding these if I will not be able to trade them out. If you don't respond within a month, I will be deleting your request. Thanks!

Spoiler:- old requests:

Special Thanks

A special thanks goes to:

dragontamer44722 and Mye for helping me with breeding when I'm overwhelmed with requests.
    dragontamer44722 for cloning, donating to the shop, finding shinies, and being an all-around good and generous friend
    Lord Fighting for helping me collect all of the HA Pokemon.
    pikamilk for giving me an Enigma Berry

If you have donated something to this shop you aren't listed, please VM me so I can add you!
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 20th October 2014 at 1:46 AM.

-------

Hiya ^__^
    I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with the egg moves Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

I have the following readily available to offer you in return
    Rattata
    Porygon
    Buneary
    Glameow
    Frillish

Hopefully we can work something out~

MM 480eggs - on hold
        Spoiler:- Trades - Will consider any offers - PM for details:

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME ONLY FOR SAFARI ♥ kthanx
    Graphic Credit to ASTRAL SHADOW

Quote Originally Posted by jesz_ View Post
    Hiya ^__^
    I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with the egg moves Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

I have the following readily available to offer you in return
    Rattata
    Porygon
    Buneary
    Glameow
    Frillish

Hopefully we can work something out~
    I can get you an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with those egg moves! I think I would like Porygon in return (any nature, any ability, any IVs...doesn't matter to me). I'll have it ready most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when it's ready, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, too, since they're not in your signature.

-------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I can get you an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with those egg moves! I think I would like Porygon in return (any nature, any ability, any IVs...doesn't matter to me). I'll have it ready most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when it's ready, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, too, since they're not in your signature.
    Awesome! All my Porygon are bred to be Timid nature
    JES 1564 - 3418 - 3449

MM 480eggs - on hold
        Spoiler:- Trades - Will consider any offers - PM for details:

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME ONLY FOR SAFARI ♥ kthanx
    Graphic Credit to ASTRAL SHADOW

Hello varanus! May i get a female jolly technician aipom with pursuit and maybe another mon for my 4 iv (Hp Atk Def Speed) japanese charmander that knows Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, and Dragon pulse?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Battle View Post
    Hello varanus! May i get a female jolly technician aipom with pursuit and maybe another mon for my 4 iv (Hp Atk Def Speed) japanese charmander that knows Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, and Dragon pulse?
    Sure! I'll get that Aipom ready for you. I'd love that 4 IV Charmander. If you want another Pokemon for it along with Aipom, just let me know. I'll PM you when I've got Aipom; it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, of course!

-------

FC: 1590-5737-1823
    IGN: Bay
    cool, im free all weekend and Monday. for a second Pokemon i would like a Impish, female, Duskull, with Pressure. Eggmove: Pain Split
    P.S. Justin says hi

FC: 1590-5737-1823
    IGN: Bay
    cool, im free all weekend and Monday. for a second Pokemon i would like a Impish, female, Duskull, with Pressure. Eggmove: Pain Split
    P.S. Justin says hi
    Can do! You know Justin?! Shenanigans are going on right now. Duskull doesn't have Pressure, it has Levitate. But Levitate turns into Pressure when it evolves into Dusclops, so I'll go with Levitate.

-------

Hello! ^.^ I'm interested in your shiny mew. I can offer a 5 IV Buneary ( SpA is missing) I will be around to trade tomorrow pretty much all day. My FC is in my sig my IGN is Justin Thanks and good luck with your shop!
    I may even be around to trade tonight.
    Last edited by The Exalt; 17th January 2014 at 11:25 PM.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    Hello! ^.^ I'm interested in your shiny mew. I can offer a 5 IV Buneary ( SpA is missing) I will be around to trade tomorrow pretty much all day. My FC is in my sig my IGN is Justin Thanks and good luck with your shop!
    I may even be around to trade tonight.
    Hello! My shiny Mew is currently locked in Gen V. When Pokebank comes out, it will be available. Are you interested in waiting that long for it? Also, I don't think shiny Mew for a 5 IV Buneary is a fair trade, because Buneary isn't very viable competitively. I'd rather have a Mega Stone, a 48 BP Battle Maison item, another shiny, another legendary, a 6IV Ditto, or a 5 IV Pokemon that is competitively viable (like Eevee or something). Do you have any of those?

-------

I'd love one of those totodiles that you have in progress I don't have much yet, but I do have 5 IV (all but SpATK) stealth rock larvitars (male or female) if you are interested.
    Last edited by Laurelai; 17th January 2014 at 11:34 PM.
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Hello! My shiny Mew is currently locked in Gen V. When Pokebank comes out, it will be available. Are you interested in waiting that long for it? Also, I don't think shiny Mew for a 5 IV Buneary is a fair trade, because Buneary isn't very viable competitively. I'd rather have a Mega Stone, a 48 BP Battle Maison item, another shiny, another legendary, a 6IV Ditto, or a 5 IV Pokemon that is competitively viable (like Eevee or something). Do you have any of those?
    I would be willing to wait that long, It isn't a problem. I could work on getting one of those pokemon or items for you if you want! I can also chain you a pokemon if you want.

Also, would you be willing to trade me a Feebas for the Buneary? Let me know. Thanks!
    Latest Shiny!

Hi VK , I'm looking to acquire one each of the power items.

I can offer:
    Normal Baltoy
    HA Mudkip
    HA Treecko
    HA Pipulp
    HA Turtwig

I am not really in any rush for these items as well. I hope we can make a trade
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I'll gladly trade you a cottonee and misdreavus if you can give me a Suicune and Zekrom
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelai View Post
    I'd love one of those totodiles that you have in progress I don't have much yet, but I do have 5 IV (all but SpATK) stealth rock larvitars (male or female) if you are interested.
    If you want a male one, we can trade literally right now. I currently have a box full of male Adamant Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet Totodiles 5 IV Stealth Rock Larvitar sounds wonderful; I don't care if it's male or female.

I would be willing to wait that long, It isn't a problem. I could work on getting one of those pokemon or items for you if you want! I can also chain you a pokemon if you want.

Also, would you be willing to trade me a Feebas for the Buneary? Let me know. Thanks!
    Okay, then I will clone you a shiny Mew when Pokebank comes out A Toxic Orb would be super if you could get one. If you can't get one, let me know and I'll see if there's something else I want. Yes, I will trade you a Feebas for Buneary. Normally, I'd give you a Prism Scale with it, but I don't have any at the moment. Sorry Do you want a certain nature or ability on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Hi VK , I'm looking to acquire one each of the power items.

I can offer:
    Normal Baltoy
    HA Mudkip
    HA Treecko
    HA Pipulp
    HA Turtwig

I am not really in any rush for these items as well. I hope we can make a trade
    I want the Power Items, I'm not trading them. Sorry If there's anything I can breed for you, then I'm VERY interested in your HA starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    I'll gladly trade you a cottonee and misdreavus if you can give me a Suicune and Zekrom
    Suicune and Zekrom are on Gen V right now, and won't be available until Pokebank comes out. If you want me to try to get one for you off of the GTS, I can do that, but I'm not guaranteed to get it, and if I do, it will be expensive (i.e., a shiny, another legendary, a 5 IV'd Pokemon) because I will have to trade something valuable to get one. If you want to wait until Pokebank comes out, I'd be willing to clone you Suicune or Zekrom for something not as valuable as a shiny.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 18th January 2014 at 12:07 AM.

-------

could i also get a Female gooey Goomy with poison tail for a 5iv Ralts or a 5iv Gastly? or both, i have plenty.
    Last edited by Ed Battle; 18th January 2014 at 12:02 AM.

could i also get a Female gooey Goomy with poison tail for a 5iv Ralts or a 5iv Gastly? or both, i have plenty.
    If you have a female 5 IV'd Ralts, that would be WONDERFUL. I would love that. I can definitely get female Gooey Goomy with Poison Tail.

So let's get this straight: you want:

Impish female Levitate Duskull with Pain Split
    Jolly female Technician Aipom with Pursuit
    female Gooey Goomy with Poison Tail (nature doesn't matter)?

And you're trading

5 IV female Ralts (I would love a Modest one if you have it)
    4 IV Japanese Charmander with all those egg moves.

Did I get that right?

-------

for Feebas, can I have it with a Bold nature and what ever its standard ability is ( I believe its swift swim) , so I can have a marvel scale Milotic. And I will work on that Toxic orb for you!

Oh and do you know where I can get a prism Scale?
    Latest Shiny!

Yes'm that is correct that those are the exchanges. do you want Trace or Synchronize?

That was ed, he was breeding and i was at my computer

also nature is Relaxed
    Last edited by DragonXmicro; 18th January 2014 at 12:21 AM.

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

for Feebas, can I have it with a Bold nature and what ever its standard ability is ( I believe its swift swim) , so I can have a marvel scale Milotic. And I will work on that Toxic orb for you!

Oh and do you know where I can get a prism Scale?
    Yeah, Swift Swim becomes Marvel Scale. Prism Scale, I think, you can only get through high-leveled Pokemon with Pickup, which really stinks. There are two within the game, though - one in Lumiose and one in Couriway.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Yes'm that is correct that those are the exchanges. do you want Trace or Synchronize?

That was ed, he was breeding and i was at my computer
    Synchronize, please It's going to take me a while to get all of those bred - I'll PM you when I'm done. It might be tomorrow before I can trade.

-------

Oh then I might have the scales! What time works for you to trade?
    Latest Shiny!

Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast