Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Ello! :3 Luckily I am not picky about my shinies. All I want is a Shiny Torchic w/ Speed Boost.
    Sadly I don't have anything on your Shiny want list, but here is what I have

(All Of Them are Shiny)
    -Charmander
    -Haxorus
    -Metagross
    -Sawsbuck
    -Torterra
    -Zoroark
    -Happiny
    -Hydreigon

Since all of these were traded i'm not sure if they are hacked, as far as I know none of them are.
    Hope we can make a deal

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuGamer View Post
    Ello! :3 Luckily I am not picky about my shinies. All I want is a Shiny Torchic w/ Speed Boost.
    Sadly I don't have anything on your Shiny want list, but here is what I have

(All Of Them are Shiny)
    -Charmander
    -Haxorus
    -Metagross
    -Sawsbuck
    -Torterra
    -Zoroark
    -Happiny
    -Hydreigon

Since all of these were traded i'm not sure if they are hacked, as far as I know none of them are.
    Hope we can make a deal
    I don't have a shiny Torchic available for trade; sorry. I will happily trade you another shiny on my list for one of yours, though.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I am looking for these, right know i rebreed my pokemon so +4 ivs is okay and i suppose is faster for you if you dont have them in stock
    swinub (thick fat) ( adamant) ( stealth rock , icicle crash)
    skarmory ( sturdy) (impish) ( stealth rock, whirlwind,brave bird,curse)
    bulbasaur (clorophyl) (calm)

i am offering 100 bps for the 3
    I am playing since 1998 red version and i got my first shiny, breeding works
    Charmander

Friend Code (1048-9166-4813)

Safari: Xatu, Wobufett, Abra

Shinies:

pokemon requested: yamask
    nature: modest
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    ability: mummy
    egg moves: disable

pokemon offering: mudkip
    Nature: bashful
    ability: torrent
    egg moves: mud shot, yawn

also,what would it cost for you to get it shiny? {I know it will take longer}

Quote Originally Posted by brady9112 View Post
    I am looking for these, right know i rebreed my pokemon so +4 ivs is okay and i suppose is faster for you if you dont have them in stock
    swinub (thick fat) ( adamant) ( stealth rock , icicle crash)
    skarmory ( sturdy) (impish) ( stealth rock, whirlwind,brave bird,curse)
    bulbasaur (clorophyl) (calm)

i am offering 100 bps for the 3
    What is BPS? Battle Points? Like 100 BP's worth of Battle Maison items? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    pokemon requested: yamask
    nature: modest
    ability: mummy
    egg moves: disable

pokemon offering: mudkip
    Nature: bashful
    ability: torrent
    egg moves: mud shot, yawn

also,what would it cost for you to get it shiny? {I know it will take longer}
    I already have a shiny flawless Marshtomp, and also Bashful isn't a good nature on Mudkip, and Damp is a better ability. Do you have anything else you're offering? I don't MM for people, but if I happen to get a shiny, then it's yours. Shinies are not guaranteed.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

sorry it means maison battle points and i have 100
    Last edited by brady9112; 10th March 2014 at 11:14 PM.
    Charmander

Shinies:

I am interested in a clone of a jolly flawess jirachi; I have some apricorn ball IV bred pokemons. Would you be interested in one moon ball timid 5 IV male tinted lenses venonat with baton pass or in one fast ball flash fire 5iv female growlithe impish nature with morning sun, flare blitz, close combat and double edge? I also can give any battle maison item, just say me what you want.
    Thank you in advance!
    Offer: Hoppian
    FC: 0791-1408-1999
    IGN: Diego
    GMT: -3
    Last edited by Hoppian; 11th March 2014 at 2:27 AM.
    Pokémon X FC: 0791 - 1408 - 1999
    LF atm: HA corphish/crawdaunt in dive ball ( female)
    Pm If you have one for trade!

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Yeah I just found out about that last night at like 2 AM so I hadn't changed it yet. Shinyclauncher was a trustworthy cloner; he got banned for stuff unrelated to trading. I'm currently looking for another XY cloner; I don't have one at the moment.
    Okay no worries. I will wait patiently til then. Not easy finding a trusted cloner.
    A Let's Player that strives to make quality videos.

Current Project: Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke
    Original Scan of Pokemon Special Volume 22: Avegaille
    Pokemon Special Illustrators: Mato, Satoshi Yamamoto

sorry it means maison battle points and i have 100
    How about a Muscle Band and a Wide Lens for those Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppian View Post
    I am interested in a clone of a jolly flawess jirachi; I have some apricorn ball IV bred pokemons. Would you be interested in one moon ball timid 5 IV male tinted lenses venonat with baton pass or in one fast ball flash fire 5iv female growlithe impish nature with morning sun, flare blitz, close combat and double edge? I also can give any battle maison item, just say me what you want.
    Thank you in advance!
    I'd be interested in the Moon Ball Venonat and the Fast Ball Growlithe, as long as they are female.

-------

deal tell me when you are ready i can buy those items in 2 minutes

do you have all the egg moves that i want
    Charmander

Shinies:

deal tell me when you are ready i can buy those items in 2 minutes

do you have all the egg moves that i want
    Yes, I can get the egg moves you want. It's going to take me a day or two to breed those for you, because I have to finish some work for my thesis tonight before I can start goofing around on Pokemon

-------

The growlithe I mentioned is female, but for Venonat I just have male ones... Can we make that way: The growlithe for a jolly jirachi clone and I breed one female version of the venonat I´ve mentioned for trade for something else?

The growlithe I mentioned is female, but for Venonat I just have male ones... Can we make that way: The growlithe for a jolly jirachi clone and I breed one female version of the venonat I´ve mentioned for trade for something else?
    Well if you only have male Moon Ball Venonats, you can't breed a female in a Moon Ball. Only females can pass down the ball. Female Growlithe in a Fast Ball is fine for the Jirachi. I'll clone it for you right now.

-------

I have a female venonat in a moon ball, but shes 4 iv and the only one that a still have, so I can breed moon ball venonats (When I said that I just had males, I were meaning about the ones I had for trade... Sometimes I forget about being more specific...).
    Last edited by Hoppian; 11th March 2014 at 3:03 AM.

I have a female venonat in a moon ball, but shes 4 iv and the one that a still have, so I can breed moon ball venonats (When I said that I just had males, I were meaning about the ones I had for trade... Sometimes I forget about being more specific...)
    Oh okay. Well I'm trying to clone your Jirachi but the cloning program just isn't having it today. I'll PM you or VM you when I get it.

-------

OK. I will wait, thank you.

Ok just try to give the bulbasaur the fastest that you can because there is a local tournament and i need a mega venasaur

the other 2 can wait
    Charmander

Shinies:

Ok just try to give the bulbasaur the fastest that you can because there is a local tournament and i need a mega venasaur

the other 2 can wait
    Well since Bulbasaur doesn't have any Egg Moves I can probably breed that one for you right now. It's the egg moves that take ages to get.

-------

Hey I'm looking for a hidden ability Feebas/Milotic

I'll trade you either a Meloetta, Mew, or a Deoxys..

Friend code: 0559 7118 7527, (Pokemon Y)

Hello again! I'm in interested in the heracrossite! I bred a flawless one and realized my version doesn't have its mega stone lol

I have 50+ Pokemon I can offer 5IV or I have a few spare Evo items including protectors, reaper cloth, dusk stone, ect! I would copy and paste all that I have but I'm on my iPod currently. Though all things are listed in my shop.
    Not on the list of IV bred Pokemon, since I havent bred him yet. I have a four egg move tepig I can breed as well! If I recall correctly he has yawn, superpower, sucker punch, and curse. I don't think I seen him on your list? But I guess that doesn't mean you don't have him either lol
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Do you perhaps have a way to get a calm eevee with good sp def and sp atk IV's who has Heal bell and Hyper Voice, I'm looking to build a special wall sylveon
    My FC is 2595-1354-0980
    My safari is Poison: Swalot , Gloom , Drapion
    A shiny collection just isn't as impressive if you didn't breed them yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Funbagshaha View Post
    Hey I'm looking for a hidden ability Feebas/Milotic

I'll trade you either a Meloetta, Mew, or a Deoxys..

Friend code: 0559 7118 7527, (Pokemon Y)
    I'll accept Deoxys for HA Feebas. I also have quite the collection of Prism Scales now, so I can attach one to it if you want. Do you wat a certain nature on it?

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Hello again! I'm in interested in the heracrossite! I bred a flawless one and realized my version doesn't have its mega stone lol

I have 50+ Pokemon I can offer 5IV or I have a few spare Evo items including protectors, reaper cloth, dusk stone, ect! I would copy and paste all that I have but I'm on my iPod currently. Though all things are listed in my shop.
    Not on the list of IV bred Pokemon, since I havent bred him yet. I have a four egg move tepig I can breed as well! If I recall correctly he has yawn, superpower, sucker punch, and curse. I don't think I seen him on your list? But I guess that doesn't mean you don't have him either lol
    I'm currently on my phone too because the Internet is down in my area. I can basically breed any 5IV Pokemon I want, so I wouldn't want to give away Heracronite unless the the 5IV Pokemon was a legend, since I can't RNG. I would also give it away for a non-chain-fishing shiny or another game-exclusive mega stone, OR a Timid or Modest 5IV (missing atk) (preferably shiny but not required) HA Eevee with Hyper Voice, since I don't have the patience to IV breed in Gen V.

Quote Originally Posted by Yinlond View Post
    Do you perhaps have a way to get a calm eevee with good sp def and sp atk IV's who has Heal bell and Hyper Voice, I'm looking to build a special wall sylveon
    I wish I did, or I'd have one for myself. Sorry . EDIT: actually, I just found that I do have a female HA Eevee still left in my B2 box...I'm going to experiment with IV breeding it, since I do have flawless Ditto in Gen V. I'll PM you if I manage to get something. I'm not sure if I have enough shards to teach two eevees hyper voice. (Sorry for the bad grammar; Internet is out in my area and I'm typing on my phone.)
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 11th March 2014 at 6:59 PM.

-------

Internet down eh? I know the feeling all too well. I'll be on pretty much all day tomorrow so I can wait. (btw I'm sure you considered it but this calm eevee with hyper voice is becoming a sylveon so it needs to be able to learn the pixilate ability which is it's HA, so the eevee needs it's HA) Just trying to save us both some frustration
    My FC is 2595-1354-0980

Quote Originally Posted by Yinlond View Post
    Internet down eh? I know the feeling all too well. I'll be on pretty much all day tomorrow so I can wait. (btw I'm sure you considered it but this calm eevee with hyper voice is becoming a sylveon so it needs to be able to learn the pixilate ability which is it's HA, so the eevee needs it's HA) Just trying to save us both some frustration
    My Internet is back now. Hooray! I knew the minute you said "Hyper Voice" that that meant Pixilate Sylveon, so I did find that I miraculously still had a female HA Eevee on my B2 version. I VMed you already, though, so you already knew about it.

-------

You keep your wants list updated correct?
    My FC is 2595-1354-0980

Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast