Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Definitely, but shiny Mew's on Pokebank so we have to wait for Pokebank to be released to do that trade.

I can clone on Gen V, but I do have lots of connection/trading/battling issues with Gen V; just warning you.
    o_0 Can you elaborate? What problems do you have?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Do you really mean it?! You're wonderful. I have lots of Adamant Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet Totodiles, so I can give you one of those. I also have a Bulletproof Chespin, a Zorua, and a Super Gourgeist that I can trade. Or if you want anything bred or any HA Pokemon I can go get one for you.
    Thank you for your consideration but at this point what I need most is box space so if you can take these guys off my hands I'd highly appreciate it.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

okay deal! so we wait until pokebank comes out!
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    o_0 Can you elaborate? What problems do you have?
    As in a lot of times, the connection just fails. It won't connect to the other person. Sometimes it will; sometimes it won't. It's really dicey. I spent hours setting up my router to be WEP, I turned off the firewall, I made sure that everything in my house that connects to the Internet has its own IP address, I have very specific public DNS servers, a specific public gateway, etc. But it's still really dicey. However, the GTS and the Random Matchup work perfectly. The problem is connecting to other people. But my 3DS connects perfectly and I've never had a single problem trading with anyone on X and Y, which is why I deal exclusively in Gen VI now.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    Thank you for your consideration but at this point what I need most is box space so if you can take these guys off my hands I'd highly appreciate it.
    PM me to trade! I would highly appreciate taking them! I'm adding your FC right now. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 19th January 2014 at 9:24 PM.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

What are the IVs/Natures/Egg moves on your shinies? Specifically Whimsicott?
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1626-6036 Friend Safari: Phantump, Drifblim, Lampent
    Check out my trade shop with MANY IV Bred Pokemon

As in a lot of times, the connection just fails. It won't connect to the other person. Sometimes it will; sometimes it won't. It's really dicey. I spent hours setting up my router to be WEP, I turned off the firewall, I made sure that everything in my house that connects to the Internet has its own IP address, I have very specific public DNS servers, a specific public gateway, etc. But it's still really dicey. However, the GTS and the Random Matchup work perfectly. The problem is connecting to other people. But my 3DS connects perfectly and I've never had a single problem trading with anyone on X and Y, which is why I deal exclusively in Gen VI now.

PM me to trade! I would highly appreciate taking them! I'm adding your FC right now. Thank you so much!
    Well that sucks. I too have had/ still have many problems with connection on Gen 5. Yet Gen 6 works perfectly. Try doing the cloning with your 5th Gen game in your 3ds maybe? My connection suddenly improved/ worked when I did that.

You think I can trade you a shiny Nilotic for a shiny ditto? I gotta check how many ivs it has

Quote Originally Posted by bott52 View Post
    What are the IVs/Natures/Egg moves on your shinies? Specifically Whimsicott?
    Shiny Cottonee is male, Bashful, ability is Infiltrator, and caught in a Repeat Ball. Its IVs are 31/12/26/05/06/26. It was a random encounter in the Pinwheel Forest in Black; I wasn't looking for it.

Well that sucks. I too have had/ still have many problems with connection on Gen 5. Yet Gen 6 works perfectly. Try doing the cloning with your 5th Gen game in your 3ds maybe? My connection suddenly improved/ worked when I did that.
    Oh the cloning part works fine. I do that by using an IR-GTS through a Python script on my computer. I'm also sure that Pokebank will work, because it connects to the Internet perfectly and the GTS works perfectly. The reason that I'm wary of trying to trade on Gen V is because I don't want to take someone's valuable Pokemon, clone it, and then not be able to return it because I can't reconnect with them. It's the trading part that I have issues with, not the Internet connection part. I also did try using it in my 3DS and that didn't help. Thanks for the tip, though

Quote Originally Posted by Mienness View Post
    You think I can trade you a shiny Nilotic for a shiny ditto? I gotta check how many ivs it has
    Milotic is on Gen V right now, but when Pokebank comes out, I would love to trade you a shiny Milotic for shiny Ditto. Miltotic does not have perfect IVs, so I wouldn't expect you to give me a shiny flawless in return.

Okay. I believe that I have traded with/notified everyone of their orders up to this point (assuming they are not Pokebank-only). If you have ordered something and I missed it, please reply and let me know! Thanks for the support, everyone!
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 20th January 2014 at 12:08 AM.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

When Pokebank comes out, Im willing to trade a breeding pair of 5 iv(-att) Naive Protean Fraokies for your DW Arceus. If thats not enough, I can trade a breeding pair of 6 iv froakies
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus500 View Post
    When Pokebank comes out, Im willing to trade a breeding pair of 5 iv(-att) Naive Protean Fraokies for your DW Arceus. If thats not enough, I can trade a breeding pair of 6 iv froakies
    Hello!

I'm really sorry, but I have SO MANY 4-5 IV'd Froakies right now that I don't know what to do with them all. Froakie is probably the only Pokemon that I don't need IVs on. Do you have anything else you'd be willing to offer?

-------

5 iv honedge
    Flying safari

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

5 iv honedge
    I can do 5IV Honedge.

-------

hi,
    do you need japanese ditto?

6VIs JAP ditto
    nature:jolly

or other perfect 5VIs?
    look forward for your reply
    i am really interested thank you

Oh the cloning part works fine. I do that by using an IR-GTS through a Python script on my computer. I'm also sure that Pokebank will work, because it connects to the Internet perfectly and the GTS works perfectly. The reason that I'm wary of trying to trade on Gen V is because I don't want to take someone's valuable Pokemon, clone it, and then not be able to return it because I can't reconnect with them. It's the trading part that I have issues with, not the Internet connection part. I also did try using it in my 3DS and that didn't help. Thanks for the tip, though
    Oh okay, I get your problem now. If you ever get it working properly then I'd love to give you some business.

Would you be willing to trade:

Vullably w/ Knock off, Steel Wing (Foul Play as well if not a tm or level up move)
    Earth Power Deino
    HA Milotic
    A Tyrunt w/ Ice + Thunder + Poison + Fire Fang
    Either of your event Arceus for:

For:
    HA Mudkip + HA Piplup + HA Turtwig
    Druddigon w/ Sucker Punch (Gen 5)
    Koffing w/ Destiny Bond, Toxic Spikes, Stock Pile, Painsplit
    HA Bagon (On Gen 5)
    Corphish w/ Knock Off and Dragon Dance
    Normal Baltoy

Finally, a few mistakes I noticed on the opening page:
    1.) Wobbuffet's icon is actually Snorunt
    2.) If you change :Skorupi: to ;Skorupi; it will bring up the icon
    3.) If you change all Kalos Pokemon from ;dex no; to :dex no: it will work.
    4.) Axew's icon is actually Klang's
    5.) At the end of the first pokebank Pokemon bit there's a uneeded [/B]. Unsure of whether you meant to put the whole sentence in bold or whether it's there by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by gdpoketrader View Post
    hi,
    do you need japanese ditto?

6VIs JAP ditto
    nature:jolly

or other perfect 5VIs?
    look forward for your reply
    i am really interested thank you
    Yes. I very much need a 6 IV Japanese Ditto. What can I give you for it?

Oh okay, I get your problem now. If you ever get it working properly then I'd love to give you some business.

Would you be willing to trade:

Vullably w/ Knock off, Steel Wing (Foul Play as well if not a tm or level up move)
    Earth Power Deino
    HA Milotic
    A Tyrunt w/ Ice + Thunder + Poison + Fire Fang
    Either of your event Arceus for:

For:
    HA Mudkip + HA Piplup + HA Turtwig
    Druddigon w/ Sucker Punch (Gen 5)
    Koffing w/ Destiny Bond, Toxic Spikes, Stock Pile, Painsplit
    HA Bagon (On Gen 5)
    Corphish w/ Knock Off and Dragon Dance
    Normal Baltoy

Finally, a few mistakes I noticed on the opening page:
    1.) Wobbuffet's icon is actually Snorunt
    2.) If you change :Skorupi: to ;Skorupi; it will bring up the icon
    3.) If you change all Kalos Pokemon from ;dex no; to :dex no: it will work.
    4.) Axew's icon is actually Klang's
    5.) At the end of the first pokebank Pokemon bit there's a uneeded [/B]. Unsure of whether you meant to put the whole sentence in bold or whether it's there by accident.
    Right now, I can breed you

- Foul Play/Steel Wing/Knock Off Vullaby
    - HA Feebas (I do not have any more Prism Scales, so you'll have to evolve it yourself; is this okay?)
    - Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Poison Fang Tyrunt

Any natures in particular you want on those? Also, I see you're offering HA Bagon on Gen V. I actually just added HA Bagon to my Gen VI collection, so if you'd like one, I can throw one of those in, too.

In return for those, I would really, really, really appreciate HA Mudkip/HA Turtwig/HA Piplup; any natures.

Arceus and Earth Power Deino are locked in Gen V for now. If you want to try to trade in Gen V for those, we can give it a shot, but I wouldn't bank on it working. If there's a problem, it'll be on my end, I'm sure.

Finally, thanks for the list of mistakes! I could've sworn that I tried the :Kalos: tags, but I guess I didn't. I actually really appreciate you taking the time to list all of those for me

-------

Right now, I can breed you

- Foul Play/Steel Wing/Knock Off Vullaby
    - HA Feebas (I do not have any more Prism Scales, so you'll have to evolve it yourself; is this okay?)
    - Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Poison Fang Tyrunt

Any natures in particular you want on those? Also, I see you're offering HA Bagon on Gen V. I actually just added HA Bagon to my Gen VI collection, so if you'd like one, I can throw one of those in, too.

In return for those, I would really, really, really appreciate HA Mudkip/HA Turtwig/HA Piplup; any natures.

Arceus and Earth Power Deino are locked in Gen V for now. If you want to try to trade in Gen V for those, we can give it a shot, but I wouldn't bank on it working. If there's a problem, it'll be on my end, I'm sure.

Finally, thanks for the list of mistakes! I could've sworn that I tried the :Kalos: tags, but I guess I didn't. I actually really appreciate you taking the time to list all of those for me
    Okay the first part sounds good. The following natures would be great please:
    Careful Vullably? (I'm not sure what the normal nature for it is?
    Calm Feebas
    Adamant Tyrunt

Make sure Vullably and Tyrunt are male please. I know feebas can only be female which is annoying.

Where can I get a prism scale? :s I can get someone to evolve it but I too don't have a prism scale.

I'll give it a go in Gen 5. If it doesn't work then I'll wait for pokebank.

If you can chuck in a HA Bagon for Gen 6 then I would appreciate that thanks
    So you do want those egg move Pokemon right? And I'll go breed the starters now.

Ah I didn't mind I did briefly run a trade shop once so I learnt to check for mistakes.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 20th January 2014 at 9:56 PM.

Okay the first part sounds good. The following natures would be great please:
    Careful Vullably? (I'm not sure what the normal nature for it is?
    Calm Feebas
    Adamant Tyrunt

Make sure Vullably and Tyrunt are male please. I know feebas can only be female which is annoying.

Where can I get a prism scale? :s I can get someone to evolve it but I too don't have a prism scale.

I'll give it a go in Gen 5. If it doesn't work then I'll wait for pokebank.

If you can chuck in a HA Bagon for Gen 6 then I would appreciate that thanks
    So you do want those egg move Pokemon right? And I'll go breed the starters now.

Ah I didn't mind I did briefly run a trade shop once so I learnt to check for mistakes.

Okay, it's going to take me a little while to get that order done, since Tyrunt has a lot of Egg Moves. But I'll PM you when it's ready. The HA starters can have Egg Moves, but I'm mostly just interested in them having their Hidden Abilities.

-------

Okay, it's going to take me a little while to get that order done, since Tyrunt has a lot of Egg Moves. But I'll PM you when it's ready. The HA starters can have Egg Moves, but I'm mostly just interested in them having their Hidden Abilities.
    No rush.

I'll prepare the others now. Sorry, those 3 starters don't have egg moves The person I got them from gave me egg moves on Totodile, Oshawott and Squirtle but not those. I can get decent natures though.

I can do 5IV Honedge.
    Wait, I didnt have enough time to tell you ivs and nature. Its 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Nature. if you want, I can breed one with 31 iv in speed and Adamant Nature, but that will take a bit of time.
    Flying safari

Wait, I didnt have enough time to tell you ivs and nature. Its 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Nature. if you want, I can breed one with 31 iv in speed and Adamant Nature, but that will take a bit of time.
    one with 31 IVs in Speed and Attack with an Adamant Nature would be a lot better...plus the one you listed is 4 IV, not 5 IV. It'll probably be a while before Pokebank is released anyway, so don't feel rushed to get that Honedge. Arceus isn't going anywhere.

-------

May I link to your profile on the first post?
    Yes,you may
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

hi, i am 6VIs ditto trader.
    It's legal RNG pokemon which is able to breed eggs.

I would like to ask some information about these two pokemon
    Thundurus, lv 40

Tornadus, lv 40

what are the IVs of these pokemons.
    they got good nature.

And I would like to trade Mew. Is it RNG and not illegally modified?
    Illegally modified pokemon can be checked from the place that learning forgotten moves
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gdpoketrader View Post
    hi, i am 6VIs ditto trader.
    It's legal RNG pokemon which is able to breed eggs.

I would like to ask some information about these two pokemon
    Thundurus, lv 40

Tornadus, lv 40

what are the IVs of these pokemons.
    they got good nature.

And I would like to trade Mew. Is it RNG and not illegally modified?
    Illegally modified pokemon can be checked from the place that learning forgotten moves
    thank you
    Hey! I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for. What information do you want? Also all of the Pokemon you're interested in are locked in Gen V right now, so you'll have to wait until Pokebank comes out before we can trade. Is that okay? Thanks!

-------

Hey! I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for. What information do you want? Also all of the Pokemon you're interested in are locked in Gen V right now, so you'll have to wait until Pokebank comes out before we can trade. Is that okay? Thanks!
    okay. I am waiting pokemon bank to open too.
    i am asking for IVs of Thundurus and Tornadus.
    for example, your mew IVs is 31/30/31/9/30/31.

one with 31 IVs in Speed and Attack with an Adamant Nature would be a lot better...plus the one you listed is 4 IV, not 5 IV. It'll probably be a while before Pokebank is released anyway, so don't feel rushed to get that Honedge. Arceus isn't going anywhere.
    Got it, varunus
    Edit: Id also like to apply to be a breeder(egg move, ivs and HA) and/or EV trainer.
    Thank You
    Last edited by Arceus500; 21st January 2014 at 8:34 PM.
    Flying safari

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast