Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

pokebank work now

Quote Originally Posted by gdpoketrader View Post
    okay. I am waiting pokemon bank to open too.
    i am asking for IVs of Thundurus and Tornadus.
    for example, your mew IVs is 31/30/31/9/30/31.
    Tornadus is 14/08/28/18/29/10 and Thundurus is 09/18/00/12/16/01

pokebank work now
    Pokemon Bank has launched in "certain Asian countries", according to Nintendo of America's latest Tweet about it. I live in the United States, and it still hasn't been released in the West yet.

Pending trades have been added to Post 4. If your trade is not listed there, please reply and let me know!
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 23rd January 2014 at 2:33 AM.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Hi there,

I have on me many Shell Armor Turtwigs. Most have a few IV's. I am interested in a perfect female bulbasaur with giga drain and a adamant female thick fat swinub. I also have a 6 IV ditto but I would need it cloned and have collateral for it(6th Gen) LMK what you could do.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarJace View Post
    Hi there,

I have on me many Shell Armor Turtwigs. Most have a few IV's. I am interested in a perfect female bulbasaur with giga drain and a adamant female thick fat swinub. I also have a 6 IV ditto but I would need it cloned and have collateral for it(6th Gen) LMK what you could do.
    I can do the bulbasaur for the Turtwig.

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

for some reason this site won't let me make a forum post. I'm just wondering how long it takes to breed for a shiny? I'm breeding with a Italian Ralts and one I caught with its hidden ability. I've hatched about 90 eggs so far and none were shiny. I was told the chances were higher than encounting through the wild but I've found more in the wild than this so far. If anyone can explain this to me, also explain 6IV breeding easily to me PM me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guywithhat View Post
    for some reason this site won't let me make a forum post. I'm just wondering how long it takes to breed for a shiny? I'm breeding with a Italian Ralts and one I caught with its hidden ability. I've hatched about 90 eggs so far and none were shiny. I was told the chances were higher than encounting through the wild but I've found more in the wild than this so far. If anyone can explain this to me, also explain 6IV breeding easily to me PM me. Thanks
    You just made a forum post by posting in my shop. If shops are absolutely the only place you can post, you might want to PM a mod and ask what's going on. However, it also might be a browser problem. Try changing browsers before contacting the staff. If you're using a smartphone, that might also be the problem..

The proper place to ask this question is in the XY Help Thread (if you're on Gen VI), the Pokemon Questions Thread, or the Shiny Thread. There are also several other threads where that would be an appropriate question, but I'm suggesting those three.

On to your question - how long it takes to breed for a shiny depends on what game you're playing and if you're using the Masuda Method (MM) (which you are). In XY, the Masuda Method gives you a 1/683 chance of finding a shiny. This does not mean that you are guaranteed to find a shiny before 700 eggs. Some people on this forum have used the Masuda Method and hatched thousands of eggs before they got a shiny. Whether or not the Shiny Charm affects the Masuda Method is still up in the air; apparently Smogon is currently testing whether or not it does.

The chances of finding a shiny by breeding WITHOUT the Masuda Method are 1/1365, and the chances of finding a shiny in the wild just randomly, or by soft-resetting, are 1/4063. The chances of finding a shiny in the Friend Safari are unknown; some people believe it is the same as the random encounter rate, and others believe that it is increased.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

what's "Shiny Charm"?

Hello, I have misdreavus and slakoth I could trade to you. They probably wouldn't have good IVs or nature though

I'm interested in Cherubi and Buneary, with weather ball on the Cherubi if possible

Please click my dragons to help them grow!

My PASBL Squad

Quote Originally Posted by guywithhat View Post
    what's "Shiny Charm"?
    When you complete the National Dex (except for event-only Pokemon, such as Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, etc.), meaning that you have CAUGHT all of the Pokemon, you will be awarded with the Shiny Charm from Professor Sycamore in Lumiose. The Shiny Charm increases the chances that you will find a shiny Pokemon in the wild, and whether or not it affects breeding and the Friend Safari is unknown. Questions belong in the links that I provided to you; this is my trade shop, not a help forum. You can also PM or VM me with any questions you have and I'll be happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by The desert spirit View Post
    Hello, I have misdreavus and slakoth I could trade to you. They probably wouldn't have good IVs or nature though

I'm interested in Cherubi and Buneary, with weather ball on the Cherubi if possible
    I will definitely trade you Buneary and Cherubi for Misdreavus and Slakoth! Buneary and Cherubi won't have good IVs, but I can do certain natures if you want. Cherubi is in a Love Ball, though, not a Weather Ball.

-------

I meant the egg move weather ball, not a pokeball and I don't care what nature they have.

Please click my dragons to help them grow!

My PASBL Squad

I can GIVE all of the poke bank pokemon(legends not included)

A shiny thundrus
    A shiny darkrai
    Shiny latios
    Shiny mew
    A regular lugia
    And a 5iv dratini marvel scale (wrong nature with 7as nickname :/)
    And a HIGH level fly gown (not shiny)

All for free

Although I'm also looking for a tornadus (shiny or not)
    That would be VERY appreciated for the above
    Last edited by shinyclauncher1234; 23rd January 2014 at 10:28 PM.
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

Quote Originally Posted by The desert spirit View Post
    I meant the egg move weather ball, not a pokeball and I don't care what nature they have.
    Ooooooh that makes a lot more sense. I was thinking that there wasn't such a thing as a Weather Ball, but I haven't played Gen IV in a while. Cherubi does have Weather Ball, so I can put that Egg Move on it. I added your trade request to Post 4 and I'll PM you when it's ready

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    I can GIVE all of the poke bank pokemon(legends not included)

A shiny thundrus
    A shiny darkrai
    Shiny latios
    Shiny mew
    A regular lugia
    And a 5iv dratini marvel scale (wrong nature with 7as nickname :/)
    And a HIGH level fly gown (not shiny)

All for free
    Do you really mean it? That's extremely generous. I can't possibly repay you for those. I do actually have a shiny Darkrai in a Masterball that I considered putting up for trade here, but I wasn't sure if I should be widely redistributing something that was a gift to me. I also have a shiny Shaymin that I could clone and give to you as repayment for those (when Pokebank comes out...of course.)
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 23rd January 2014 at 10:31 PM.

-------

Do you really mean it? That's extremely generous. I can't possibly repay you for those. I do actually have a shiny Darkrai in a Masterball that I considered putting up for trade here, but I wasn't sure if I should be widely redistributing something that was a gift to me. I also have a shiny Shaymin that I could clone and give to you as repayment for those (when Pokebank comes out...of course.
    =====+========+==========+==========+===========+= ===============+========+

I mean it

And this darkrai is in a premier ball so it has double sparkles o3o
    And I would like a clone of a regular tornadus (DYING FOR ONE ;-; )
    As I already have a shiny Shaymin in gen 6 that I'd also like to donate

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Do you really mean it? That's extremely generous. I can't possibly repay you for those. I do actually have a shiny Darkrai in a Masterball that I considered putting up for trade here, but I wasn't sure if I should be widely redistributing something that was a gift to me. I also have a shiny Shaymin that I could clone and give to you as repayment for those (when Pokebank comes out...of course.
    =====+========+==========+==========+===========+= ===============+========+

I mean it

And this darkrai is in a premier ball so it has double sparkles o3o
    And I would like a clone of a regular tornadus (DYING FOR ONE ;-; )
    As I already have a shiny Shaymin in gen 6 that I'd also like to donate
    I can clone you regular Tornadus...when Pokebank comes out (COME ON NINTENDO....gaaaah). It has pretty average IVs, though. I don't even know how to thank you for your generosity! Whatever I get in return for these, you are welcome to clone for yourself if you would want them.

-------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I can clone you regular Tornadus...when Pokebank comes out (COME ON NINTENDO....gaaaah). It has pretty average IVs, though. I don't even know how to thank you for your generosity! Whatever I get in return for these, you are welcome to clone for yourself if you would want them.
    I know I got home got on my 3ds logged into ESOP and screamed when it wasn't on yet =w=

And I really appreciate tornadus

And that would be nice

Tornadus is 14/08/28/18/29/10 and Thundurus is 09/18/00/12/16/01

Pokemon Bank has launched in "certain Asian countries", according to Nintendo of America's latest Tweet about it. I live in the United States, and it still hasn't been released in the West yet.

Pending trades have been added to Post 4. If your trade is not listed there, please reply and let me know!
    oh....seems their IVs are not so good..
    do you want the below shiny and perfect pokemons?

Ralts Timid Synchronize egg moves: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond
    IV spread: 30/X/31/31/31/31
    Azumarill Adamant Hugh Power egg moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
    IV spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31

these two pokemons were naturally bred in Gen VI(XY). If you are interested in them, I will tell you the whole offer later.
    It will not cost too much. If you only need 6IVs Ditto that I metioned last time, just tell me

thank you

these two pokemons were naturally bred in Gen VI(XY). If you are interested in them, I will tell you the whole offer later.
    It will not cost too much. If you only need 6IVs Ditto that I metioned last time, just tell me

thank you
    you can google their shiny forms.
    I pretty love them as they are beautiful.

thank you
    I wouldn't expect you to give me flawless shinies in exchange for Tornadus and Thundurus, as you are right, their IVs are pretty average, and they are not shiny. If you would want more in exchange for your Ralts and Azumarill, I would understand that. I am interested in Ralts, Azumarill, and your 6 IV Ditto. I'll offer you anything that I have listed on my shop page for them. Keep in mind, though, that you will have to wait for Pokebank to come out to get the shinies, legendaries, and events.

-------

Varanus, I think I may have a Timid Solar Power Charmander in my PC. I'm interested in your Shiny Slugma
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Varanus, I think I may have a Timid Solar Power Charmander in my PC. I'm interested in your Shiny Slugma
    I have a Timid Solar Power Charmander; an HA Pokemon isn't enough to offer for a shiny. Do you have any IV'd Pokemon, legends, events, other shinies, or Battle Maison Items, such as the Assault Vest? Or a Master Ball? I'm also currently looking for a Master Ball. Shiny Slugma is also locked in Gen V, so when we agree on a trade, you'll have to wait for the North American release of PokeBank before we can trade.

-------

Blargh. I'm not a iv breeder (Don't know how to iv breed.)

I have some, I have a shop ( But only Kalos Pokemon)
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Blargh. I'm not a iv breeder (Don't know how to iv breed.)

I have some, I have a shop ( But only Kalos Pokemon)
    I searched the Trade Shop subforum for your shop, and I can't find it. Could you link me to it? I'd like to see if you're offering anything that I could trade you Slugma for.

-------

I wouldn't expect you to give me flawless shinies in exchange for Tornadus and Thundurus, as you are right, their IVs are pretty average, and they are not shiny. If you would want more in exchange for your Ralts and Azumarill, I would understand that. I am interested in Ralts, Azumarill, and your 6 IV Ditto. I'll offer you anything that I have listed on my shop page for them. Keep in mind, though, that you will have to wait for Pokebank to come out to get the shinies, legendaries, and events.
    Yes I will wait. And Pokebank seems work now?
    I am using japanese version and i can use the bank.
    if you are interested in those three, i will make the offer tomorrow and see you will accept or not
    thanks

Hi, not sure if anyone offered you a HA Male Piplup already, I have one that's perfect but WITHOUT any egg moves, and have one that has egg moves but is not perfect in Speed.

And I have a HA female Plusle too.

Are you interested in any of them?

Yes I will wait. And Pokebank seems work now?
    I am using japanese version and i can use the bank.
    if you are interested in those three, i will make the offer tomorrow and see you will accept or not
    thanks
    I'm using the North American version of the game, and I don't have PokeBank yet, so we'll have to wait to trade if you want Tornadus, Thundurus, or any events, legends, or shinies. What did you want for your Ralts, Azumarill, and 6IV Ditto? I would love to trade with you for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pikamilk View Post
    Hi, not sure if anyone offered you a HA Male Piplup already, I have one that's perfect but WITHOUT any egg moves, and have one that has egg moves but is not perfect in Speed.

And I have a HA female Plusle too.

Are you interested in any of them?
    I have been offered an HA Piplup, but not a flawless one. I also need HA Plusle. What would you want for them?

-------

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast