Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post

I have been offered an HA Piplup, but not a flawless one. I also need HA Plusle. What would you want for them?
    Um, I actually hope I can get a Timid Riolu with the EM Vacuum Wave, will it be too much? I can give you a perfect Male Puplup (HA, but NO EMs) + a perfect female HA Plusle for it.

Aigh, sorry. I'm at school so I'm kinda half and half not wanting phone taken away.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ory&highlight=
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by pikamilk View Post
    Um, I actually hope I can get a Timid Riolu with the EM Vacuum Wave, will it be too much? I can give you a perfect Male Puplup (HA, but NO EMs) + a perfect female HA Plusle for it.
    I definitely can do that! I'll have to evolve a Hitmonchan, so that will be an adventure. I'll get started on it tonight and PM you when it's ready! I'd prefer the flawless Piplup, but if you'd rather give away the Egg Move one that's okay, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Aigh, sorry. I'm at school so I'm kinda half and half not wanting phone taken away.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ory&highlight=
    That's okay. From your shop, I see you want "mostly shinies", but also Pokemon that can be used competitively and anything you haven't seen yet for your Shiny Charm. I can offer all of those. I have a shiny Simipour that I'm willing to trade, as well as any of the shinies, legends, and events in my shop that are available when PokeBank comes out. I also have lots of competitive Pokemon, such as HA Dratini, HA Gible, HA Sableye, etc..... I also will EV train them and give them Pokerus if you want. What "competitive" Pokemon you want just depends on how you play.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I definitely can do that! I'll have to evolve a Hitmonchan, so that will be an adventure. I'll get started on it tonight and PM you when it's ready! I'd prefer the flawless Piplup, but if you'd rather give away the Egg Move one that's okay, too.

You can actually have both if you want, as the perfect one doesn't have any egg moves so maybe you will want to have one that has them? They both are HA Modest Male.

ETA: if possible would like the Riolu to be of Inner Focus ability, if it's not too much trouble. Steadfeet will be fine too.
    Last edited by pikamilk; 24th January 2014 at 8:56 PM.

That's okay. From your shop, I see you want "mostly shinies", but also Pokemon that can be used competitively and anything you haven't seen yet for your Shiny Charm. I can offer all of those. I have a shiny Simipour that I'm willing to trade, as well as any of the shinies, legends, and events in my shop that are available when PokeBank comes out. I also have lots of competitive Pokemon, such as HA Dratini, HA Gible, HA Sableye, etc..... I also will EV train them and give them Pokerus if you want. What "competitive" Pokemon you want just depends on how you play.
    Aye, but the only problem with the shinies is I need them cloned if anything so I can always say I still have them, because these are the.. first... 9 chain fishing shinies I caught?

I'm also using shinies for one reason mostly; to complete the entire dex in shiny form. :3

You can actually have both if you want, as the perfect one doesn't have any egg moves so maybe you will want to have one that has them? They both are HA Modest Male.

ETA: if possible would like the Riolu to be of Inner Focus ability, if it's not too much trouble. Steadfeet will be fine too.
    That's not too much trouble. I can definitely make it have Inner Focus.

Aye, but the only problem with the shinies is I need them cloned if anything so I can always say I still have them, because these are the.. first... 9 chain fishing shinies I caught?

I'm also using shinies for one reason mostly; to complete the entire dex in shiny form. :3
    Well, I can't clone on Gen VI, but shinyclauncher1234 is the official cloner for this shop, so if you want to contact him to clone them, you can. There's a link to his profile in Post 4. He might ask for a copy of them in return for his services, though. There are also multiple other people on the forum who will clone things as well. Always be sure that you can trust someone before you give them your Pokemon, though.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Is it possible for me to get Manaphy for these?

Pokebank:
    Misdreavus
    Stantler
    Cottonee
    Castform
    Slakoth
    Yamask

HA:
    Pyroar
    Xatu
    Petili

Well, I can't clone on Gen VI, but shinyclauncher1234 is the official cloner for this shop, so if you want to contact him to clone them, you can. There's a link to his profile in Post 4. He might ask for a copy of them in return for his services, though. There are also multiple other people on the forum who will clone things as well. Always be sure that you can trust someone before you give them your Pokemon, though.
    That, I know. Luckily never have I been scammed. Yet.

Anyway, is there anything that looks interesting? Sorry I don't have much..

Thanks Will wait for your PM then .

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragonz~ View Post
    Is it possible for me to get Manaphy for these?

Pokebank:
    Misdreavus
    Stantler
    Cottonee
    Castform
    Slakoth
    Yamask

HA:
    Pyroar
    Xatu
    Petili
    For HA Xatu, Pyroar, and Petilil, yes. By the time that Pokebank comes out, I'll already have those other Pokemon you mentioned. But I'll accept the three HA ones in return for Manaphy. Realize that we must wait to trade until Bank is released, though! I'll add you to the pending trade list.

That, I know. Luckily never have I been scammed. Yet.

Anyway, is there anything that looks interesting? Sorry I don't have much..
    You've already offered HA Azumarill, HA Ralts, and 6 IV Ditto. I have offered you anything you want in the shop for them. I don't understand the problem.

Thanks Will wait for your PM then .
    Adding you to the pending trade list. I'm working on getting Hitmonchan for the Egg Move right now

-------

hi
    I will offer 6IVs JPN ditto, shiny and flawless Azumarill, shiny and flawless Ralts
    for
    your Manaphy, Jirachi (Decolora event) and Mew
    are they clean and not hacked? If they are still in bank, I will wait and please pm me if you got them
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdpoketrader View Post
    hi
    I will offer 6IVs JPN ditto, shiny and flawless Azumarill, shiny and flawless Ralts
    for
    your Manaphy, Jirachi (Decolora event) and Mew
    are they clean and not hacked? If they are still in bank, I will wait and please pm me if you got them
    thanks
    I will accept that trade! They are clean and not hacked to the best of my knowledge. I have checked every Pokemon on Pokecheck, and all came up as legal. However, because I did not get those Pokemon myself (as Jirachi and Mew are both Japan-only events), it is possible that I might not be the only owner of these Pokemon. Just please realize this, as I redistribute them, and I can't control what people before and after me do with them. There are most likely clones of them out there. Would you still like to trade?
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 25th January 2014 at 8:25 PM.

-------

I will accept that trade! They are clean and not hacked to the best of my knowledge. I have checked every Pokemon on Pokebank, and all came up as legal. However, because I did not get those Pokemon myself (as Jirachi and Mew are both Japan-only events), it is possible that I might not be the only owner of these Pokemon. Just please realize this, as I redistribute them, and I can't control what people before and after me do with them. There are most likely clones of them out there. Would you still like to trade?
    cool.
    I will wait for you. Please pm me if you are ready to trade

Hello, I saw that you need HA Swadloon and Gogoat, and I happen to have them if you still need them.
    I'm not really know what I can get from these two, but are they enough for at least 3IV HA Fletchling?
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape77 View Post
    Hello, I saw that you need HA Swadloon and Gogoat, and I happen to have them if you still need them.
    I'm not really know what I can get from these two, but are they enough for at least 3IV HA Fletchling?
    I Can definitely do that. i just have to finish this bulbasaur and then i will get on it. Would you like any specific Egg move?

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Okay... For the egg moves, I don't need any, but I'd appreciate it if the fletchling's gender is male, adamant, and perfect IV on Attack and/or Speed, if possible. ^.^
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape77 View Post
    Okay... For the egg moves, I don't need any, but I'd appreciate it if the fletchling's gender is male, adamant, and perfect IV on Attack and/or Speed, if possible. ^.^
    I can do these things. It will have at least perfect ATK, Speed, and HP.

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Adding you to the pending trade list. I'm working on getting Hitmonchan for the Egg Move right now
    Hi, wonder if you have already started breeding Riolu? If you have then it's ok, if you haven't then I would like to have a Bold (ETA:Shadow Tag+Female) Wobbuffet instead. Promise this is the last time to change my offer, otherwise I will just give you the perfect HA Piplup for free.
    Last edited by pikamilk; 25th January 2014 at 5:36 PM.

Hi, wonder if you have already started breeding Riolu? If you have then it's ok, if you haven't then I would like to have a Bold Wobbuffet instead. Promise this is the last time to change my offer, otherwise I will just give you the perfect HA Piplup for free.
    I have started breeding it, but I wasn't too far along, so it's okay. I can do Bold Wobbuffet. Do you want it to have it's HA?

-------

I have started breeding it, but I wasn't too far along, so it's okay. I can do Bold Wobbuffet. Do you want it to have it's HA?
    Prefer Shadow Tag and a female one. Again really sorry for the trouble, I will give you the imperfect Piplup (the one with Egg Moves) to you as well to make it up to you.

Prefer Shadow Tag and a female one. Again really sorry for the trouble, I will give you the imperfect Piplup (the one with Egg Moves) to you as well to make it up to you.
    It's really not a big deal I can do female Shadow Tag Wobbuffet.

-------

It's really not a big deal I can do female Shadow Tag Wobbuffet.
    Thanks! I promise no more changes!

For HA Xatu, Pyroar, and Petilil, yes. By the time that Pokebank comes out, I'll already have those other Pokemon you mentioned. But I'll accept the three HA ones in return for Manaphy. Realize that we must wait to trade until Bank is released, though! I'll add you to the pending trade list.

You've already offered HA Azumarill, HA Ralts, and 6 IV Ditto. I have offered you anything you want in the shop for them. I don't understand the problem.

Azumarril? I don't have one yet, or a 6Iv Ditto... but I can gladly get a HA Marril if I knew one was in my FS.

But Telepathy Ralts is one I got.

Azumarril? I don't have one yet, or a 6Iv Ditto... but I can gladly get a HA Marril if I knew one was in my FS.

But Telepathy Ralts is one I got.
    I'm SO sorry. I got your reply mixed up with someone else's. You are interested in Shiny Slugma. From your shop, the only things I can accept for a shiny are another shiny (shiny Politoed would be cool) or one of your legends (I need Yvetal). I would also accept any Battle Maison items, such as an Assault Vest. I'm also in need of a Master Ball if you have a spare one of those laying around. Would you be willing to trade one of those? If you get a Pokemon cloned and trade me a clone that's fine, too.

-------

I'm SO sorry. I got your reply mixed up with someone else's. You are interested in Shiny Slugma. From your shop, the only things I can accept for a shiny are another shiny (shiny Politoed would be cool) or one of your legends (I need Yvetal). I would also accept any Battle Maison items, such as an Assault Vest. I'm also in need of a Master Ball if you have a spare one of those laying around. Would you be willing to trade one of those? If you get a Pokemon cloned and trade me a clone that's fine, too.
    It's MKay :3

Anyway, yeah. I will trade you a clone of Nameh (Unless you don't want NN's), and sorry, I was training her to find Shinys in FS, so sorry if she's one level up and touched

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast