Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindergarten Chaos (816)

Default Kindergarten Chaos (816)

Sylveon VS Froakie! Commotion in Kindergarten!!

While heading towards Cyllage City, Ash & Co. meet a Pokémon trainer who challenges Ash to a battle. She challenges with the stipulation that if she wins, Ash has to spend time with her. In the battle, she uses the Fairy-type Pokémon, Sylveon...the first Fairy-type Pokémon that Ash has battled. Having lost, she takes Ash to the nearby kindergarten in order to show the children there various Pokémon. However, one child is reluctant to see the various Pokémon and soon, Team Rocket appears...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Ash battling a girl named Premier (I missed episodes starting off like this).

She sends out a Sylveon.

Ash brings out his Froakie and then they start the match.

Froakie gets hit by the first attack, but dodges the next one and uses Water Pulse.

Sylveon uses Attract or Sweet Kiss on Sylveon, I think I heard Attract.

Ash has lost the match and because of making a bet that if Ash loses, he will go on a date with her, she takes Ash and co. to a Kindergarten which she works at/owns.

The kids come over to Ash and co. and are really happy to see a Pikachu.

Team Rocket are spying on Ash and co. as Froakies rests on a wall, standing.

Ash and co. brings out all of their Pokemon, to show to the kids.

Clemont shows off his Bunnelby.

Bonnie is with 2 girls, Sylveon, Fletchling and Dedenne.

Some guy there, named Randy, seems a bit afraid of Froakie, or Pokemon in general.

She has a flashback to when she was playing at the Kindergarten and she saw a Hoppip under the building deck and when she went to grab it, a Beedrill attack her.

Team Rocket show up at the school in disguises, James is wearing a Beartic costume and Meowth is wearing a Cubchoo costume (or a Beartic one as well, but I think a Cubchoo one would make more sense).

Team Rocket throws some balls in the air which are actually smoke bombs which they uses to steal the Pokemon and leave.

Pikachu and Sylveon are in containers and Froakie is in the truck too, with Randy

Ash then comes into the truck and finds Froakie.

Fletchling is on a fence, with mud on him/herself and then a car stops at Fletchling, with Premier, Bonnie, Clemont and Serena in the car.

Ash tries to get Froakie to break Sylveon's cage, but he needs the Randy's help, but she is too scared.

Ash then convinces her and then they, along with Froakie break Sylveon's cage, before breaking Pikachu's cage.

Team Rocket stop the truck and open it, to show the stage inside the truck and they see Ash, the Randy and the freed Pokemon.

Jessie brings out Pumkaboo and James brings out Inkay.

Pikachu and Froakie blast Team Rocket off.

Ash, Randy and the Pokemon reunite with the others and then they say goodbye as the sun sets.

To be continued.
    Last edited by playerking; 16th January 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

So Ash's reaction about Fairy type was something like "Oh, a Fairy type pokemon, going to fight it for the first time".

wth there are 2 teachers in this episode? is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    wth there are 2 teachers in this episode? is that true?
    Not sure whether that old women is a Teacher or a Headmaster, but she is also working in the Kindergarten.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 16th January 2014 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Not sure whether that old women is a Teacher or Headmaster, but she is also person working in the Kindergarten.
    but they didn't mention the name of the teacher/headmaster or did they mention it?

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    but they didn't mention the name of the teacher/headmaster or did they mention it?
    I think they must have mentioned it but the stream was not so good for me so i missed it.

Also, seems like Premier is going to stay as a one-off COTD and would not be a recurring character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I think they must have mentioned it but the stream was not so good for me so i missed it.

Also, seems like Premier is going to stay as a one-off COTD and would not be a recurring character.
    well i think that was expected since most characters that are not part of the main and support only show up once most of the time.

Grabbing a moving truck and casually walking inside? That Ash Ketchum is one badasss motherfuc--shut your mouth. Seems like Froakie was too depressed to notice Team Rocket. Standard kid is afraid of Pokemon plot, hopefully Froakie being bummed out after losing to Sylveon is an indication that it'll want to become strong enough to evolve.

Also, was it me or did Serena feel relieved when she discovered Premier's real reason for battling Ash?
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

Premire is not gonna be a recurring character? That's too bad. Oh well, at least they're giving Ash better treatmeant in XY.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 16th January 2014 at 11:43 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Also, was it me or did Serena feel relieved when she discovered Premier's real reason for battling Ash?
    It was pretty obvious she did. She was even panicking about it before they found out. The crush sub-plot lives.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    It was pretty obvious she did. She was even panicking about it before they found out. The crush sub-plot lives.
    Good, I need my shipping fix alongside Ash doing something hotblooded.

Also, this episode confirms that Beedrills are the douchesack scapegoats of the Pokemon world. Want a scary incident to occur? Just slap some Beedrill butts and you'll get the ball rolling.
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

Grabbing a moving truck and casually walking inside? That Ash Ketchum is one badasss motherfuc--shut your mouth.
    I, for one would love to see this!!!

Anyway, twas an ok episode. The battle was short but fine, Ash played well but as always, anime Attract is just too op. Considering Froakie was more or less winning against a fully evolved Pokemon in its first trainer battle with Ash before getting haxed, not too shabby. And I like that he was upset about the loss.
    Some nice Pokemon out of ball time, cross armed Froakie in the side lines reminded me of Treecko so much lol. This man shall go far.
    Ash keeps being kickass in XY.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

The episode was kinda weak.

I was hoping that Premičre's having a car meant that the rest of the group would catch up with Ash in time to help him against Team Rocket, but nope. I didn't mind how they plot device'd Fletchling out for once, though. Even if it hadn't gotten incapacitated by Team Rocket, it wouldn't have been of much help against the glass cages anyway.

Oh well. Onto the good stuff!
    - Bonnie.
    - Sylveon was cool, though I'm torn on what to think about the scene when it tied its ribbons around Lundi to protect him. On the one hand, it meant that it couldn't - and didn't - actively fight against TR which I would've liked, but on the other hand it's a really Sylveon...ish thing to do and I always like it when they draw attention to a Pokémon's unique characteristics.
    - Bonnie.
    - Random girl playing with Clemont's glasses and him not giving a damn
    - When Ash said Sylveon reminded him of Espeon (I think?) before he scanned it, and when the Pokédex mentioned it evolved from Eevee he was like, "I knew it!". I thought that was really neat because they don't usually go this far to have Ash draw similarities between a Pokémon he doesn't know and a Pokémon he's seen before. Normally it's just, "Oh hey I don't know this! *points 'dex at it*"
    - Bonnie.
    - IIRC many found it strange that Premičre went out of her way to battle Ash to get her request fulfilled and wanted him to say something along the lines of, "You could've just said something and I'd have gone with you" and... Well, he did. Personally I thought that was a nice touch as well ;D
    - Bonnie was so cute. I really should talk more about Bonnie.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    The episode was kinda weak.

I was hoping that Premičre's having a car meant that the rest of the group would catch up with Ash in time to help him against Team Rocket, but nope. I didn't mind how they plot device'd Fletchling out for once, though. Even if it hadn't gotten incapacitated by Team Rocket, it wouldn't have been of much help against the glass cages anyway.

Oh well. Onto the good stuff!
    - Bonnie.
    - Sylveon was cool, though I'm torn on what to think about the scene when it tied its ribbons around Lundi to protect him. On the one hand, it meant that it couldn't - and didn't - actively fight against TR which I would've liked, but on the other hand it's a really Sylveon...ish thing to do and I always like it when they draw attention to a Pokémon's unique characteristics.
    - Bonnie.
    - Random girl playing with Clemont's glasses and him not giving a damn
    - When Ash said Sylveon reminded him of Espeon (I think?) before he scanned it, and when the Pokédex mentioned it evolved from Eevee he was like, "I knew it!". I thought that was really neat because they don't usually go this far to have Ash draw similarities between a Pokémon he doesn't know and a Pokémon he's seen before. Normally it's just, "Oh hey I don't know this! *points 'dex at it*"
    - Bonnie.
    - IIRC many found it strange that Premičre went out of her way to battle Ash to get her request fulfilled and wanted him to say something along the lines of, "You could've just said something and I'd have gone with you" and... Well, he did. Personally I thought that was a nice touch as well ;D
    - Bonnie was so cute. I really should talk more about Bonnie.
    Episode was meh, but eveything you said and more + that Water Pulse and more Bonnie.

Too much TR, not enough shipping.

I can't actually believe even Bonnie was aware of Dedenne's fairy type. So, much for the explanation of Fairy type. Why am I having a feeling that it will only be properly explained (weakness, effectiveness) when Ash gets to Laverre City. Or maybe they are just planning to retcon it without actually explaining it properly.

Overall, the episode was kind of meh.

I knew it! the whole jealous Serena thing was just to generate hype over the episode, it was barely even in there. The only thing to write home about was Ash hearing a quick intro to the Fairy type, but as I guessed, they might be saving it for Laverre City.
    "I'll spout simplistic opinions for hours on end, ridicule anyone who disagrees with me,
    and generally foster divisiveness, cynicism, and a lower level of public dialog!"

3DS friend code: 4356 - 0645 - 2703
    Friend Safari: Masquerain, Pinsir, Paras

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Who came up with the idea for the VS screen should get a raise. I absolutely love them. All around pretty good episode. I really like Froakie's personality. Him leaning with his back to the wall and arms crossed was great.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Petty boring episode with the usual story about a pokephobic CotD kid. I wish the episode was more about Sylveon & Premiere.

Grabbing a moving truck and casually walking inside? That Ash Ketchum is one badasss motherfuc--shut your mouth.
    Glad I´m not the only one who noticed this. It´s funny how casually he enters that truck as if he just returned from the toilet, lol

Also a supporter of:
    ***** Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping *****
    Banner by me

People really need to see the hunter J eps if they think walking inside a moving truck makes ash a BAMF.

I feel like XY got a bit more hype than BW at the start, but has lost momentum way faster it seems.

Either way this was a okay episode, loved Froakie in this, but TR seriously had no reason to be here. I'm also growing a bit tired of "friends are incapacitated and Ash saves the day" formula that's been used for the third time in a row now.

I liked the way ash acted with TRio here, it reminds me of his OS self where he was just sick of their sheet and would casually take care of them a lot of the time.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

So Froakie gets no revenge against Sylveon? Okay, document this loss, people.

Attract users sure are the deadliest things to fight in the anime...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast