Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle Video Sharing Thread

by far the craziest clutch ive ever pulled. It was down to 1 on 5, my diggersby nicknamed chris against roserade, kyogre, bisharp, zoroark, and dragonite.. clutching seems to be my thing but i have to admit im surprised i even pulled this off.

G8AG-WWWW-WWW5-7LQU
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Clean-Sweep Victories:
    DMNG-WWWW-WWW3-GESA
    R3PW-WWWW-WWW3-YBFH (Got SUPER lucky with that one)
    Y9WW-WWWW-WWW4-U6VW

A Victory Against A Team Of Legendaries With My Second Team:
    2XGW-WWWW-WWW5-4U7M

I had a good battle this morning.

FCPW-WWWW-WWW5-9XMG

I have since changed moves on some of the Pokemon to adapt to more of what I need.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 156 CP

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Z6EG-WWWW-WWW5-AGW8

Trying out my Sandstorm Doubles team and pretty much swept his team until he forfeited the match on his last Pokemon. Not a great opponent though its something. Its still is an experiment and this won't be the final yet though its a good start.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

50th battle in Super Rotation at the Maison.

G73W-WWWW-WWW5-AF4L

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I just recently signed up for an account on pokemon-gl, and I've done quite a few battles online. It shows who I faced, and if I won or lost. but it isn't giving me a battle code I can share.

Also, when I go into my Vs. Recorder, people say there should be codes given when you hover over a specific battle that you can share, or an area where you can type in a code to watch their battle, but I can't do either.

Could anyone shed some light on this for me, please? Thank you (:

48RG-WWWW-WWW5-FTQT

Some random wi-fi battle. My lead ends up saving my *** at the end.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

This video will be live tomorrow, but, even though we lost, this is the most epic multi battle I have ever been in. Please, take the time to watch this if you like multi battles.

WTUW -WWWW-WWW5-YRG2
    Last edited by KAYLAF0X; 16th February 2014 at 1:05 AM.
    K A Y L A F 0 X

Check out my Twitch channel for Pokemon viewer battles and giveaways!
    FRIEND CODE FOR POKEYMANS Y:
    0533-5474-8240
    Friend Safari: Rock! With Pupitar, Barbaracle, and Dwebble!
    PASBL

I just unleashed CutiePie, my competitive Turtwig for triples, on 6th. I've already caught my first rage quitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYdk...e_gdata_player

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Leafeon View Post
    I just unleashed CutiePie, my competitive Turtwig for triples, on 6th. I've already caught my first rage quitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYdk...e_gdata_player
    I laughed... Turtwig is so cute haha
    K A Y L A F 0 X

0533-5474-8240
    PASBL

Great thread! I decided to show some of my battle videos (Battle Spot Free Singles).

This looked like a clean sweep, till Mega Mawile shows up... First time i defeated MMawile JT2W-WWWW-WWW5-KVZD

This guy had a team of shinies... and showing, how awesome poke Gastrodon is LPBG-WWWW-WWW5-JFBK

Skymin Rulezz :-D

Btw. I can´t belive how many guys tried to thunderbolt Gastrodon.
    My future Diamond team:

As some of you may know, I took a took a Turtwig all the way to battle 107 of super triples in the Battle Maison. Believe it or not, but that was the first time I tackled the Battle Maison with Turtwig. My streak lasted much longer than I had anticipated. Anyways, check these out if you're interested. If you have any questions, just ask.

50: 59FW-WWWW-WWW5-M77M

100: WPEG-WWWW-WWW5-M77A

102: RUFG-WWWW-WWW5-M775

103: PSJG-WWWW-WWW5-M76Z

104: 6M5G-WWWW-WWW5-M76F

105: SCYW-WWWW-WWW5-M764

106: WC6W-WWWW-WWW5-M75P

107: NWPG-WWWW-WWW5-M75F

Among the awful rules of the Beta Competition, I ran into a few gems I need to show.

First is a team of only Imposter Dittos: JRHW-WWWW-WWW5-ZDGS

Yes, this was as hilariously bad as is sounds. While a mirror match is a cool idea, the guy was obviously too lazy to bother making his own team to use. I applaud him for actually going through with this, though.

Another was the reason Dark Void shouldn't have been allowed in this tournament. There was so much awful hax in my favor, but with Dark Void and Mega Kangaskhan against me, I think it's mostly justified: H5RG-WWWW-WWW5-ZDLM

Beta is a perfect way to describe this competition, and sadly enough, these are probably my best battles in the tournament so far.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Here is some of my battles from the XY Beta Competition:

BM2G-WWWW-WWW5-QRX3
    N3UW-WWWW-WWW5-QRWD - This one is a good demonstration of why Dark Void needs to be banned.
    U56G-WWWW-WWW5-QRXP
    QXPW-WWWW-WWW5-QRRT
    LGDW-WWWW-WWW5-QRH9
    4B8G-WWWW-WWW5-QR67
    Guides I've written:

Here are three of my best battles, for different reasons:

KFRG-WWWW-WWW5-ZSAZ - Whimsicott can be truly annoying. It basically won me this match. My opponent couldn't do a thing!
    NGHW-WWWW-WWW5-ZSBX - A team consisting of 4 "goodstuffs", all of them resisting Fire which was my main attacking type, all of them tough opponents. Got lucky in the end, but it compensates for the flinch that could have won me the match before.
    6SRW-WWWW-WWW5-RBKK - A clean simple win. Team worked perfectly, gave the opponent no chance.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

This was by far one of the closest matches I won. Also defeated some shinies in the process.

7FGG-WWWW-WWW5-SBNB
    Last edited by Ninfia-Fan; 27th February 2014 at 6:20 AM.

I started doing triples with my trick room team. Here are three gems I just now uploaded.

They are truly worth watching, they were really great battles!!

XFEG-WWWW-WWW5-SYGV
    89MW-WWWW-WWW5-SYHB
    9KWG-WWWW-WWW5-SYHF
    K A Y L A F 0 X

0533-5474-8240
    PASBL

Random Battle on Battle Spot: H24W-WWWW-WWW5-SLSX (Battle becomes a little stally towards the end)
    Battle Against Super Singles #50: GVYG-WWWW-WWW5-SLS5
    Another Random Battle on Battle Spot: 2R4W-WWWW-WWW5-SMCR
    Last edited by rocky505; 28th February 2014 at 1:20 AM.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Good rematch against a good player. The first time i won with pup snorlax, this one was trickier. Not gonna spoil.

JAEW-WWWW-WWW5-TXKQ

This thread needs more love :3
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

I got a couple more i'm proud of to show!

Crush the crush!? Shinys ahead! VZSW-WWWW-WWW5-RLVF

The snoozer and the fighter, Legendary Takedown! E6FW-WWWW-WWW5-RLVD
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

that safeguard khangaskan ;3
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

So I got a few battles I felt like sharing. I came back from a double elimination tournament that my school's Pokemon Club was holding (only 12 of us there). 6v6 Smogon rules, but this was planned back in December to happen in late January. Pokebank delay caused this tournament to get delayed, though. So Genesect and Mega Lucario were allowed just this once in case anyone had trained either for use in this tournament before the ban set in (1 of each was used). Unfortunately, I didn't win, but I still got 4th. My best battles are as follows:

1st round (32 turns): BAPG-WWWW-WWW5-TC3V

So yeah, I opened pretty well in this battle. I actually fought this same guy another time using my current team, and he beat me (his team was different than this). I played much better this time.

1st battle after going to the loser's bracket (27 turns): PRUW-WWWW-WWW5-TC4W

This was a fairly good match. Apparently running Choice Band Kyurem-B with 252 Att / 252 Spe and Iron Head proved to be an effective surprise.

So yeah, Sticky Web didn't get much use, since the benefits weren't necessary, or short-lived. My first loss was a fair and even match, outside of a Flame Body burn on Kyurem-B early-game being ever so slightly haxy, and that guy got 3rd overall anyway. My second loss, in the loser's bracket, was against the guy who ended up winning. He did use Genesect, but to be fair, his entire team and plays were much better than mine. Fun tournament, good to see my team get some work done too.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

My battle against the boss of Super Doubles.
    UZFG-WWWW-WWW6-5KVN

Even had Blizzard not missed against my Garchomp I still would have won. This battle also proves you don't need to use legendary Pokemon or Mega Kangaskhan to be victorious.
    Guides I've written:

I've got a fair few videos saved, so I figure I should start sharing them.

PZ3W-WWWW-WWW6-5LBE

I thought this battle was a wash for me pretty early on. Color me surprised with how it ended. I laughed about it the rest of the night after this happened.
    3DS Friend Code: 5069-4273-6088
    Trainer Name: Terra
    Friend Safari: Rock-type w/ Dwebble, Corsola, & Barbaracle

National Pokedex Complete! Shiny Charm Acquired!

Mega Mawile: Eater of Legendaries... and many Pokepuffs

So has anyone seen competitive Multi Battles in a tournament format? Well I have. My recent endeavors in battling was a Multi Battle tournament, which was fun because few people in our club actually have Pokemon built for doubles. My partner and I actually won this, and the last three battles were really great ones. They were much more exciting battles live, a benefit of battling with friends.

Semi-final matchup (9 turns): AHNW-WWWW-WWW6-6EDW

If you saw the last few battles I put up, these are the same guys I beat there, funny that the teams worked out this way. From the first turn, you can tell that my partner and I were going to go out with a bang, literally. As a side-note for the first turn, Mega Pinsir was 252 HP / 252 Att. The lack of PP Ups saved us, even though the last Protect was not done intentionally knowing that Hydro Pump was on its last use.

Final matchup #1 (27 turns): 3J8W-WWWW-WWW6-6ED5

Ever seen a 6v6 Double battle go on for more than 15 turns? How about for 27 turns? Yes, this battle took forever, and it was so haxy in our favor it was ridiculous. Poor Terrakion couldn't do a thing. Meanwhile Unnerve is actually good here because my Hitmontop had a Sitrus Berry. However, we came back from the loser's bracket, so we needed to win two battles, while they only needed one...

Final matchup #2 (20 turns): 9AQW-WWWW-WWW6-6ED8

We had to do this at a later date because of time constraints, hence the change in clothes. No swapping of team members occurred, though. Not as stupidly long, a lot less hax, and this battle was much better. Azumarill gets thoroughly annihilated by a crit that probably didn't matter, and more Unnerve business. My partner's choices are wrecked by sun teams too. Most of all, Metagross asserts its superiority. Turn 18, the timer ran out on the opponent while they were trying to figure out if my hit on the previous turn was a low or high damage roll, so the game auto-selected a move. We discussed it afterwards, and the consensus was that the battle could have gone either way at that point.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast