Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 172

Thread: SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

  1. #1

    Default SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS



    THE RULES
    1. All SPPf rules and trade forum rules apply
    2. Be polite to others and myself
    3. Be patient do not rush me or pm.
    4. Do not trade hacks or i will ask for an immediate trade back
    5. Don't be afraid to ask i will take all offers into consideration
    6. If you want the pokemon you trade to me non redis please tell me before the trade.
    7.Do not steal my trades.
    9.I am very lenient on trades. So if sometimes I decline a deal in the shop, I may shoot you a PM later taking the deal.

    Post 1: Shiny flawless Kanto -Hoeen
    Post 2: Shiny flawless Sinnoh - Kalos
    Post 3: Fairywitches Breeding/RNG Transfers

    Trade ratios go both ways
    I don't really use trade ratios, as long as it is a fair trade.


    GIVE AWAY SECTION

    As in the 5th gen trade section I do monthly giveaways for my customers.

    Give Away Rules

    PLEASE READ THE RULES OR ELSE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GIVEAWAY.
    Rules:
    1.) You can only enter once per giveaway.
    2.) PM me the form to enter. If you don't use the form your PM will be ignored.(Form will be added soon).
    3.) I'm sorry but no brand new accounts, makes me think somebody is on an alternative account for a double chance of winning.
    Rewards for winning will be based on when your name is pulled, there will be a first, second and third place.
    3)The pokemon you will recieve are NFT everywhere and If I catch you trading it you will be banned from my shop and reported to the blacklist
    4)Be polite.

    GIVE AWAY: None at the moment

    Now for my Pokemon
    More Will be added soon
    Al my Shinies are 5 and 6IV

        Spoiler:- Kanto:



        Spoiler:- Johto:



        Spoiler:- Hoenn:


        Spoiler:- Events:



        Spoiler:- Services:


        Spoiler:- Items:


        Spoiler:- EV training form:


        Spoiler:- Blacklist:



        Spoiler:- TEG free request form:
    If you are from Team Enchanted Garden, and you have been a member for a month you may request a free pokemon from me monthly.
    You must have Eeveelover824's permission in order to request.
    ]
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 8th February 2014 at 3:50 AM.


  2. #2

    Default


        Spoiler:- Sinnoh:



        Spoiler:- Unova:




        Spoiler:- =Kalos:
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 9th February 2014 at 3:23 AM.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default





    Welcome to FairyWitch's Breeding Hollow, I am FairyWitch Leader of Team Enchanted Garden Guild and i would like to help out Silent a member of TEG with his trade shop with good trades with rng PokeBank 5th gen transfer or Traditional Iv Breeding on 6th gen. I would like to get this straight so below is my rules of what goes when you request from my Services...So PLEASE READ MY RULES BEFORE POSTING!

    I do both 5th gen RNGs and IV Breeding on 6th gen if people want kalos born mons ^_^Also for Rnging I will do move tutors now
        Spoiler:- My Wants:


        Spoiler:- Trophy Case:


    My Trade Times:
    I am GMT -5 I can normally trade anytime of the week but I may get busy so please make a time and date with me please :3
    all my trade wfc's are in my sig so please add me in before we trade but not i may delete you do to i have limited space do to friend safari...


        Spoiler:- Breedable Kanto Pokemon:


        Spoiler:- Breedable Johto Pokemon:


        Spoiler:- Normal Breedable Pokemon with Ball choice available:

        Spoiler:- Breedable Hidden Ability pokemon in 6th gen and 5th gen:


        Spoiler:- White List:


        Spoiler:- Black List:




    1.) Do not rush your request and trade...Im a very busy person and rnging sometimes depending on the seed can take some time do to the game can give me incorrect results sometimes as well as i may get busy and rngs may take longer then usual which as well iv breeding can take some time as well.

    2.) I can close my services anytime i want do to i may get busy so please don't request when my services are closed...holidays like Easter,Christmas,and etc i will be closed...

    3.)For Rnging/iv breeding:If you are TEG member you will get your requests free of charge of my services, but warning you if you just join my guild for that purpose well you will earn a strike in my clan for that...i don't need people trying to get free requests! which practically ill take note that you have to be in teg for a good proportion of the time before receiving free requests. If you have been in teg more then a month you can request using the Team enchanted Garden Request application, and of course having my approval as well. If your not part of teg please use the tictac's rng services form which both forms are labeled to which ones they are.

    4.) remember please don't request anything that is not breedable please, and i don't do ev training,or leving up don't ask!

    5.)if you have any questions about the rnging section don't hesitate at all to ask me if your not sure how rng goes and your skeptic...ill explain to you its truely legit...

    6.) all your trades that benefit silent's shop will go to bictac for example flawless dw males, or events...im a worker of his shop so i would like to give him benifit that he gets the trade...unless he doesn't need it otherwise...

    7.) all my rngs are non-redis unless i say so and normal iv breeds are non-redis after trade but they can be used for breeding purposes

    8.) Rule 8 has changed last gen i said i don't do move tutors but now i will since x and y doesn't support move tutors i will be willing to do them now so ask away NEW RULE CHANGE

    9.) you have at least 2 week period to pick up your request of when i finish your rng/iv breed request otherwise your request that i finished for a trade will be cancelled and will be surrender to me, but ill give one more chance to make it right by giving you two days to make a date to pick it up if not it will be cancelled all together...

    10.) also please make sure to understand i don't take mulitple requests -_- its common sense one rng/ iv breed per wait...so once i accept one of your request that is it until its finished and when my shop is open again...

    11.) i only vm/pm once to let you know that its done otherwise its your responsibility to pick up your request, im not your parent, i don't keep reminding you things!

    12.) do not request not breedable pokemon that i have to say...i don't do legendaries...so please request only pokemon that breed...



    Rnging Transfer Pokebank Breeding Section

    Do not request rng's in this section for 6th gen pokemon use the iv breeding form please!

    let me explain all hidden powers are determined on IV so depending on the spread makes a big difference so here is some of most common the flawless of each IV stat and Power...

        Spoiler:- IV Hidden Power:


    now note they don't have to be these spreads but you get the picture how the iv's kinda go so please let me know what your iv spread you like thanks...add in the extra note if you don't care about a certian iv spread like defense, sp. defense etc....

    Fairywitch's Rng services application

    this form is for normal serebii members this is the offering form...
    HTML Code:
    Rng Requesting Form
    
    Offering:
    Pokemon wanted:
    Iv spread:
    HP (hidden Power):
    egg moves:
    Move Tutors:
    Shiny (yes or no):
    Gender:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Nickname? (yes or no):
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here):
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    Team Enchanted Garden Application

    this form is for team enchanted garden members which is my guild with my approval you can use this form below....

    HTML Code:
    Teg RNG Request Form
    Pokemon:
    Shiny:
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special):
    Gender:
    Nature:
    Ability:
    Hidden Power:
    Egg Moves:
    Move tutors:
    Nickname:
    Other Details/Notes:
    6th Gen Iv Breeding Section

    This section is for Iv Breeding on x and y if you are not fawn about rnging and this section will get 6th gen but please no shiny requests since rnging is not available in 6th gen.

    Fairywitch's Iv Breeding services application

    this form is for normal serebii members this is the offering form...
    HTML Code:
    Iv Breeding Requesting Form
    
    Offering:
    Pokemon wanted:
    Iv spread:
    egg moves:
    Gender:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Ball(what is available):
    Nickname? (yes or no):
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here):
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    Team Enchanted Garden Application

    this form is for team enchanted garden members which is my guild with my approval you can use this form below....

    HTML Code:
     Teg IV Breeding Request Form
    Pokemon:
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special):
    Gender:
    Nature:
    Ability:
    Egg Moves:
    Ball(choice that is available):
    Nickname:
    Other Details/Notes:


    All my extra trades for 6th gen that are transferable or are currently in my black game that are transferred or will if someone wants them...

        Spoiler:- 5th gen rng extras:


        Spoiler:- 6th gen rng extras:

        Spoiler:- 5 Iv's:

        Spoiler:- 4 iv:




        Spoiler:- Normal Waitlist Rng:


        Spoiler:- TegWaitlist Rng:


        Spoiler:- IV Breeding Normal Waitlist:


        Spoiler:- Iv Breeding Teg Waitlist:


        Spoiler:- Rng Transfer request pick up:


        Spoiler:- Iv Breeding Request Pick up:

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th May 2014 at 9:23 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I'm interested in your shiny phione,can offer a five Iv shiny female EEG moves hidden ability eevee
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Iv Breeding Requesting Form

    Offering: Shinies (You'd be better off PMing/VMing me what)
    Pokemon wanted: Shiny Zorua (If possible)
    Iv spread: Don't honestly care, just want a shiny Zorua.
    egg moves: Is Snarl one?
    Gender: Don't matter, but male preferable.
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Adamant!
    Ball(what is available): Premier/Luxury
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Arkuuso
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): If I am unmistakend, it is traded to the person, and the person can't trade it to anyone else?
    extra note: Please Fairy! I'll be sooooo happy :3
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Iv Breeding Requesting Form

    Offering: Shinies (You'd be better off PMing/VMing me what)
    Pokemon wanted: Shiny Zorua (If possible)
    Iv spread: Don't honestly care, just want a shiny Zorua.
    egg moves: Is Snarl one?
    Gender: Don't matter, but male preferable.
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Adamant!
    Ball(what is available): Premier/Luxury
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Arkuuso
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): If I am unmistakend, it is traded to the person, and the person can't trade it to anyone else?
    extra note: Please Fairy! I'll be sooooo happy :3
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    hey there foresaken im sorry not sure if you noticed but 6th gen iv breeding i do not do shinies since rnging isn't possible in the game so it will be a normal zoura but when i get pokebank set up i can do rngs again but they will be in standard balls if you care about it its up to you if you like to wait also all my wants are on my post so just let me know what you like to offer please and thank you :3 also forgot i need to add all the mons i have that i can breed as well to my list forgot to add that with the ball choices i don't have a zoura that has those ball types but i can catch one to breed it...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny phione,can offer a five Iv shiny female EEG moves hidden ability eevee
    What is the nature of the Eevee? If it is a different nature than I already have I will take it.
    SHOP NOW OPEN


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    What is the nature of the Eevee? If it is a different nature than I already have I will take it.
    SHOP NOW OPEN
    It's timid,but if it's not to your liking I have a modest 5iv shiny w/egg moves cyndaquil
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Rng Requesting Form

    Offering: Shiny 6iv EV trained darkrai on 6th gen
    Pokemon wanted: Timburr
    Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): Dark 70
    egg moves: Drain punch, must also know Knock off and Ice Punch
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes plz
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Boris
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): non-redis is short for Non-redistributable, meaning i cannot trade it after i recieve it from you
    extra note:The Darkrai is Full Redis
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Rng Requesting Form

    Offering: Shiny 6iv EV trained darkrai on 6th gen
    Pokemon wanted: Timburr
    Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): Dark 70
    egg moves: Drain punch, must also know Knock off and Ice Punch
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes plz
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Boris
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): non-redis is short for Non-redistributable, meaning i cannot trade it after i recieve it from you
    extra note:The Darkrai is Full Redis
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    hello there welcome to the our new shop :3 also i can have no problem doing timburr on my 5th gen but im asking a friend to help me transfer rngs on bank when they are finished so if you don't mind waiting for a bit to double check about the details and if he will help me or not he did say yes once but i want to double check. Also what nature is the darkrai please and the trainer id and trainer name sadly bank can pass legal hacks through still so i like to double check which awful bank kinda failed to stop all hacks...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd February 2014 at 9:19 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Offering:a shiny 5iv cyndaquil with egg moves
    Pokemon wanted:the shiny snivy in gen5 leftovers
    egg moves:
    Gender:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Ball(what is available):
    Nickname? (yes or no):no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here):you cannot trade to another player
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hello there welcome to the our new shop :3 also i can have no problem doing timburr on my 5th gen but im asking a friend to help me transfer rngs on bank when they are finished so if you don't mind waiting for a bit to double check about the details and if he will help me or not he did say yes once but i want to double check. Also what nature is the darkrai please and the trainer id and trainer name sadly bank can pass legal hacks through still so i like to double check which awful bank kinda failed to stop all hacks...
    It's timid, OT エミヤ 39461.


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    It's timid,but if it's not to your liking I have a modest 5iv shiny w/egg moves cyndaquil
    The Timid eevee is fine. I'll shoot you a pm once I am ready to trade.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Shiny Male Espurr
    Shiny Sligoo

    Silent, I am interested in these shines.

    Can offer Shiny Event Suicune, if possible? Or if not, I got others.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    The Timid eevee is fine. I'll shoot you a pm once I am ready to trade.
    So,the phione is on gen6?

    Or can you transfer it?
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Offering:a shiny 5iv cyndaquil with egg moves
    Pokemon wanted:the shiny snivy in gen5 leftovers
    egg moves:
    Gender:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Ball(what is available):
    Nickname? (yes or no):no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here):you cannot trade to another player
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    hello there shiny but i just like to let you know that i do not do not iv breed shinies on 6th gen which it is listed on my front im sorry i can't breed shinies on 6th gen they don't come out fast like 5th gen since i can rng on 5th gen. Also i do not own a cyndaquil on 6th gen so i can't breed it i list of what i can breed on my post as well, which you didn't fill all the form out of what you wanted as well as i already can rng on 5th gen to transfer a shiny cyndaquil on my 6th gen when bank is out so ill have to deny your request. As well i noticed you mixed up the iv breeding form and rnging form >.> so its a bit confusing make sure to please make sure to fill the correct form out please and thank you...

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    It's timid, OT エミヤ 39461.
    alright cool i need a timid one and i don't see this guy on check seems like he may have it on private or not on check so ill get back with you on it it shouldn't be that long...thank you for providing the info
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd February 2014 at 9:33 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Shiny Male Espurr
    Shiny Sligoo

    Silent, I am interested in these shines.

    Can offer Shiny Event Suicune, if possible? Or if not, I got others.
    Umm I believe I already have ashiny suicune, do you have anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    So,the phione is on gen6?

    Or can you transfer it?
    I have someone to transfer my shinies over till bank comes out.


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Umm I believe I already have ashiny suicune, do you have anything else?

    I have someone to transfer my shinies over till bank comes out.
    I have Shiny Darkrai, normal Deoxys, Quilfish, Alomomola, Basculin, Jynx, Illumise, Remoraid, Corphish, Poliwag, Panpour, Fennekin, and Phantump.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Umm I believe I already have ashiny suicune, do you have anything else?

    I have someone to transfer my shinies over till bank comes out.
    Okie dokie,I wanted to know,also,this is a clone,I don't know if you accept clones,if not could I just clone the phione?
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    I have Shiny Darkrai, normal Deoxys, Quilfish, Alomomola, Basculin, Jynx, Illumise, Remoraid, Corphish, Poliwag, Panpour, Fennekin, and Phantump.
    I'll take the darkrai, is the fennekin shiny?
    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Okie dokie,I wanted to know,also,this is a clone,I don't know if you accept clones,if not could I just clone the phione?
    It is, clones do not bother me.


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post

    It is, clones do not bother me.
    K,I'll clone it ow
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I'll take the darkrai, is the fennekin shiny?

    It is, clones do not bother me.
    Yessiree! He is, but he has Blaze.

    Also, these are cloned too.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Heya Silent, nice to see that you've set up shop here as well =)

    A couple of questions. They may seem rather obvious though, so please bear with me.

    Firstly - you have Pokebank, right? So they're on 6th gen, and you can keep a good supply of them?

    Secondly, will you accept Pokemon that FairyWitch already has? Since you two have a partnership, and I've noticed that she has a HA Chimchar whilst I believe you do not - shiny Chimchars from 5th gen are not HA, and as far as I can see that is the only one in your shop. Furthermore, the only offers I would be able to make at this present time are 5IV HA egg move Chimchars, Jolly, or Naive Megahorn/Play Rough non-HA Absols (or Timid 5IV Smeargles); not only does Fairy have these, she has better versions of them e.g. the Justified Absol.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Heya Silent, nice to see that you've set up shop here as well =)

    A couple of questions. They may seem rather obvious though, so please bear with me.

    Firstly - you have Pokebank, right? So they're on 6th gen, and you can keep a good supply of them?

    Secondly, will you accept Pokemon that FairyWitch already has? Since you two have a partnership, and I've noticed that she has a HA Chimchar whilst I believe you do not - shiny Chimchars from 5th gen are not HA, and as far as I can see that is the only one in your shop. Furthermore, the only offers I would be able to make at this present time are 5IV HA egg move Chimchars, Jolly, or Naive Megahorn/Play Rough non-HA Absols (or Timid 5IV Smeargles); not only does Fairy have these, she has better versions of them e.g. the Justified Absol.
    hey there kyogre thanks ^_^ yeah we closed up the old one in 5th gen to start in this section again also anything i have is a different part of the shop but i normally give him stuff he needs when he wants really so its up to him if he wants the chimchar with ha ^_^ also we both don't have access to bank but were making nagotiations with a friend that has it in our guild which he did say once we are will to transfer and also sorry i know im not silent but i have a horrible habit of explaining for him but ill let him be to make his choice im gunna back away now >.<

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Yessiree! He is, but he has Blaze.

    Also, these are cloned too.
    Alright againc lones are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Heya Silent, nice to see that you've set up shop here as well =)

    A couple of questions. They may seem rather obvious though, so please bear with me.

    Firstly - you have Pokebank, right? So they're on 6th gen, and you can keep a good supply of them?

    Secondly, will you accept Pokemon that FairyWitch already has? Since you two have a partnership, and I've noticed that she has a HA Chimchar whilst I believe you do not - shiny Chimchars from 5th gen are not HA, and as far as I can see that is the only one in your shop. Furthermore, the only offers I would be able to make at this present time are 5IV HA egg move Chimchars, Jolly, or Naive Megahorn/Play Rough non-HA Absols (or Timid 5IV Smeargles); not only does Fairy have these, she has better versions of them e.g. the Justified Absol.
    I do not have pokebank yet, a friend of mine is willing to help me transfer until bank is out in America. So I keep my supply on 5th gen till I have an order. Also I will take mons Fairy already has since she doesn't like sharing with me >.>.


Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •