Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

Hi there! I've been looking for a good IVd Latios since a lot of time and I was wondering what you would like for it!
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

update for everyone silentreaper is a bit busy with irl at the moment so once he gets back he will answer everyones questions soon as he can and my side i should start the rngs soon i want to try to get at least a few done before i leave for the anime convention also i will soon be updating more of what i can rng on 5th gen and iv breed on 6th gen but i am still closed so no requests please for me thank you

fairywitch if its not too late, can you add hyper voice to the rng I requested? The bold eevee
    My 6th gen flawless shinies:
        Spoiler:- shinies:

Current Hunt: 115 eggs

fc: 2509-2419-2426

4656-6978-2479 vivacious

Wanted:rufflet,,snivy,heatran

Can offer:Offering

Gen VI shinies
    -------------------

Braixen
    Delphox
    Scatterbug
    Spewpa
    Vivillion contenintal and river
    Litleo
    Pyroar
    Floette
    Florges
    GogoatX2
    Pancham
    Furfrou
    Aegislash
    Skrelp
    Clauncher
    Clawitzer
    Dedenne
    Goomy
    Klefki
    Phantump

Gen V and below but kalos Native
    ======================
    Whimsicott
    Farfetch'd
    Simisear
    Golem
    Tyranitar
    Mine jr.
    Simipour
    Panpour
    Heragross
    Eevee-female ha 5iv timid egg moves
    Eevee
    Treecko
    Loudred
    Simisagex2
    Gulpin
    Crustle
    Pikachu
    Pelipper
    Nosepass
    Octillery
    Kecleon
    Gothitelle
    Cyndaquil
    Roserade
    Buneary
    Illumine
    Magikarp
    Luvdisc
    Seaking
    Polliwog line
    Chinchou
    Lanturn
    Gyrados
    Goldeenx3

BONUS
    ++++++++

6iv shiny Japanese ditto (REQUIRES MORE THAN ONE SHINY)

Btw you have an extra shield on in the unova section
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

Quote Originally Posted by djduststorm View Post
    fairywitch if its not too late, can you add hyper voice to the rng I requested? The bold eevee
    no its not too late i can do that i need to rng myself a bold eevee myself anyway and turns out i may not be able to work on the requests until next week i have alot of stuff to do I hope everyone that is waiting understands Once i get back though i will work on them thank you...

sweet thank you
    My 6th gen flawless shinies:
        Spoiler:- shinies:

Current Hunt: 115 eggs

fc: 2509-2419-2426

4656-6978-2479 vivacious

Fairywitch, to start off you were eeveelover right?

Also I was wondering if you would consider giving away one of your 5thgen RNGing extras to me? If not I guess I'll try to find something that interests you.

Also remember doing what's in my sig?
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

Hopefully this is not too late, and Hi ^w^
    Rng Requesting Form

Offering: Shiny(quiet) tentacruel w/liquid ooze, shiny(bold) foongus w/effect spore, shiny (bold) quilava, and a shiny (mild) porygon2 w/trace. Also have non-shiny 4Iv HA lileep w/recover.
    Pokemon wanted:Lunatone (ik this request is going to be odd xD)
    Iv spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): Rock(this really doesn't matter though)
    egg moves: Genderless >.<
    Move Tutors: Magic Coat & Stealth Rock
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes please.
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Calm
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name:Luna please :3
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not redistributable? as in it can't be traded back, I'm guessing.
    extra note:Thank you for considering this! and, if you accept, will it be available by next saturday? (I'm a gym leader on the trinity league, and I'm trying to finish my gym team by next saturday).
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

Edit: also I noticed your 5th gen extra rotom, would one of my shinies work for that too? (if not then it's fine :3)
    Last edited by ColtonL; 12th May 2014 at 3:18 PM.
    ~Credit to:Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Fairywitch, to start off you were eeveelover right?

Also I was wondering if you would consider giving away one of your 5thgen RNGing extras to me? If not I guess I'll try to find something that interests you.

Also remember doing what's in my sig?
    yes it is me that was my old username and anything in my 5th gen section extras is for trade just give me a offer and ill see if i need it or not i will not be able to trade until next week though i have like 4 days before this con so i will not be able to get anything done until next week sadly :/

Quote Originally Posted by ColtonL View Post
    Hopefully this is not too late, and Hi ^w^
    Rng Requesting Form

Offering: Shiny(quiet) tentacruel w/liquid ooze, shiny(bold) foongus w/effect spore, shiny (bold) quilava, and a shiny (mild) porygon2 w/trace. Also have non-shiny 4Iv HA lileep w/recover.
    Pokemon wanted:Lunatone (ik this request is going to be odd xD)
    Iv spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): Rock(this really doesn't matter though)
    egg moves: Genderless >.<
    Move Tutors: Magic Coat & Stealth Rock
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes please.
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Calm
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name:Luna please :3
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not redistributable? as in it can't be traded back, I'm guessing.
    extra note:Thank you for considering this! and, if you accept, will it be available by next saturday? (I'm a gym leader on the trinity league, and I'm trying to finish my gym team by next saturday).
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

Edit: also I noticed your 5th gen extra rotom, would one of my shinies work for that too? (if not then it's fine :3)
    hey there and sadly my list is full right now :x but next week like probably monday when i get back ill be working on alot of things to catch up with art,rngs and etc...is it this saturday coming up or next if its next not this one coming up you could just wait till i open up again and ill do it for you and work out details but right now i am backed up on requests that is why my sign says closed at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey there and sadly my list is full right now :x but next week like probably monday when i get back ill be working on alot of things to catch up with art,rngs and etc...is it this saturday coming up or next if its next not this one coming up you could just wait till i open up again and ill do it for you and work out details but right now i am backed up on requests that is why my sign says closed at the moment.
    It's the one coming up, and sorry! I somehow missed seeing your closed sign.
    Thanks for responding!
    ~Credit to:Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

Quote Originally Posted by ColtonL View Post
    It's the one coming up, and sorry! I somehow missed seeing your closed sign.
    Thanks for responding!
    no its fine ^_^ thanks for noticing though now

attention working nights and i am back so the process of me rnging stuff will be slow so hang in there sorry guys for such a long wait so ill be extending the pickup date for me being busy for the wait and sorry for the inconvenience :c

Sorry if I'm wrong but if ur taking request now, here's the breeding re-post

Iv Breeding Requesting Form

Offering: 5iv charmander with adamant nature and HA with egg moves
    Pokemon wanted: Goomy
    Iv spread: 31 in all except Sp.Atk
    egg moves: none
    Ability: Gooey
    Nature: Adamant <-- and yes lol
    Ball(what is available): any
    Nickname? (yes or no): no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): i can't trade it on to other people :P
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    : 4554-1252-6384

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    Sorry if I'm wrong but if ur taking request now, here's the breeding re-post

Iv Breeding Requesting Form

Offering: 5iv charmander with adamant nature and HA with egg moves
    Pokemon wanted: Goomy
    Iv spread: 31 in all except Sp.Atk
    egg moves: none
    Ability: Gooey
    Nature: Adamant <-- and yes lol
    Ball(what is available): any
    Nickname? (yes or no): no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): i can't trade it on to other people :P
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    its fine kyle you rather have a normal iv breed alright i can do it and okay don't care about the ball and we talk about changing the request anyway so its fine....

Hello I was wondering whether you had any 31IV Spread Ditto's for trade. Ideally not English language but will settle for English if you do not have foreign. Thank you

Bashful or Serious nature ideally
    Last edited by Dave497; 25th May 2014 at 5:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave497 View Post
    Hello I was wondering whether you had any 31IV Spread Ditto's for trade. Ideally not English language but will settle for English if you do not have foreign. Thank you

Bashful or Serious nature ideally
    i know this directed toward silent but i know for sure i do have a 3 iv ditto i think but not sure of its nature on my y game i don't need anymore sense i have my 6 iv ditto now and i think it is japanese i need to double check for that as well as the nature i think its not bashful or serious at all though...

as for my requests still trying to get the time do them need to get a few things done before i go do the requests so like i said ill extend the pickup time when finished

seeking shiny flawless or near flawless honedge. sassy nature with ability no guard.
    I have for trade:lucario with lucarionite, deoxys, event palkia shiny, xerneas and charizard x stone

Hello!
    I've been dormant on the forms for a while but have came back in search of a specific event, and it so happens that you have it!!
    I'm very interested in the shiny PC event kyogre.

I have events such as meloneta, kalos movie darkrai, both pre and post movie release diance, event mewtwo, and a few more!
    I also have some kalos breed shinys too. Some of those are blastoise with 5 IVs and hidden ability and . Rain dish, lvl 1 flawless frokie,/ lvl flawless eevee, and more. I can go more into detail if you are interested in still have it. Thoughts?I can go more into detail if you aren't interested in still have it. Thoughts? Thanks I look forward to your response Thanks I look forward to your response!

I read through the first page and saw the updated post on silentreaper's absence. I was wondering if Meloetta was still up for trade, and if so what the details of IV's and nature were for her. I'm very willing to trade for one and will match To the best of my ability what you are looking for.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Do you still have the shiny Regirock, Azelf, and Thundurus? I'm very interested in those three.
    Nintendo Network ID: Senzakou
    Pokemon Y ID: Kurotsuki
    Friend Code: 1220-6546-7780
    My PokeRadar Pokemon:
    Credit for my banner goes to pikazapper
    None of the shines in my banner are for trade.

hey,
    is your shiny mudkip still around because id like to offer a flawless charmander with dragon dance(egg move) for it

sorry for not posting awhile but me and silent have came up to being very busy personally i don't want to rng anymore in the the trade shop section do to rngs are not worth much anymore for breeding do to the easy breeding mechanics now in x and y. As for Silent he is very busy with his irl atm so everyone please let this thread rip for now if we feel like coming back we shall but atm I think this shop will be closed for right now so im truly sorry for the inconvenience to my orders as well as people requesting for silent's stuff. If we do return on my side i will be willing to do all requests still but its a very slim chance i will come back to rnging in this trade shop section do rnging is quite dead now.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 30th August 2014 at 6:13 PM.

Do you still have a shiny Latios?
    I can trade you my shiny theiran form landorus

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567