Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I do not have pokebank yet, a friend of mine is willing to help me transfer until bank is out in America. So I keep my supply on 5th gen till I have an order. Also I will take mons Fairy already has since she doesn't like sharing with me >.>.
    you never ask silent for anything lol and i am providing you alot of my events you don't have soon as i rng them on 5th gen so just a heads up like the shiny sinnoh dragon trio...

Rng Requesting Form

Offering: Shiny 6iv EV trained darkrai on 6th gen
    Pokemon wanted: Timburr
    Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): Dark 70
    egg moves: Drain punch, must also know Knock off and Ice Punch
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes plz
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Boris
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): non-redis is short for Non-redistributable, meaning i cannot trade it after i recieve it from you
    extra note:The Darkrai is Full Redis
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    this will be added to the list to rngs which darkrai looks legal...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I see. How do you share Pokebank, incidentally? Do you trade them to their 5th gen cartridge, and then they Pokebank and trade it over?

I see. In that case, would you be willing to take any of those three Pokemon for your Greninja and Honedge - though can I please know their nature and IVs also?

EDIT: Thanks for the explanation and kind words Fairy! Sorry, I didn't see your post until just now ^^'
    Last edited by KYOGRE-D; 2nd February 2014 at 9:23 PM.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    I see. How do you share Pokebank, incidentally? Do you trade them to their 5th gen cartridge, and then they Pokebank and trade it over?

I see. In that case, would you be willing to take any of those three Pokemon for your Greninja and Honedge - though can I please know their nature and IVs also?
    we trade to the person that has bank on 6th gen on 5th gen and he transfers the mons from his 5th gen to 6th gen yes...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

EDIT: Thanks for the explanation and kind words Fairy! Sorry, I didn't see your post until just now ^^'
    Do they happen to be shiny? I didn't see it in your post lol.

Oh, they don't. I was hoping for a 2-3 for 1 trade, to be honest, as they're the only things so far I have on Y - all the rest are on B2.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

Oh, they don't. I was hoping for a 2-3 for 1 trade, to be honest, as they're the only things so far I have on Y - all the rest are on B2.
    Ahh I see, well I do already have a 5iv DW chimchar but it is on my 5th gen. I didn't add my dw events in yet.

Ah alright, dangit :P I guess I should get back to breeding xP But if I were to, say, have an abundance of non-shiny 5IV Pokemon, how many would you need for your 5IV Kalos shinies?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

announcement on my side i have got in contact with my friend that has bank i am able to have him transfer your rngs through him to my game until bank is out on my end for me so rng section will be open for buisness :3
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd February 2014 at 12:18 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Ah alright, dangit :P I guess I should get back to breeding xP But if I were to, say, have an abundance of non-shiny 5IV Pokemon, how many would you need for your 5IV Kalos shinies?
    Not sure, but I wouldn't mind doing a cross gen trade with you if you would like.

Spoiler:- Wait a minute. It's already been done :/
    :

So I had to use the form below that form:

Pokemon wanted: One of the Shiny Latios
    OT: Blak v2 also Lynx
    ID:12881 and 34846
    Nature:Both Timid
    Draco Meteor/Surf/roost/Hp fire
    Are you a member of TEG?: Yes
    Did you get Eevelovers permission in order to request?: Should I ask her again?
    Last edited by KamenAeons; 3rd February 2014 at 11:32 AM.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    :

aeon you use my my form for rnging XD did you want a clone my latios its not shiny and hp fire which it still in 4th gen still which i can nickname after myrrh clones it btw which he can add defog on it for you but if you want it shiny with no defog silent can help you out...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Wow Congratulations on the shop ^^ do you guys remember me?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Wow Congratulations on the shop ^^ do you guys remember me?
    thank you and yeah i do remember you ^_^ you were the one that caught me in a bad mood in our last trade shop in 5th gen >.> but anyway thank you again for the congrats for the both of us...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    :

Sure Aeons I'll get it to you tonight.

Yeah, I would be very interested in a cross-gen trade. It's probably easier for you to say what you want rather than me to offer tbh, you have so much already that there's not really anything that you don't have that I do... then again, I may be wrong.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

Im just making a post update on my side of the shop to let everyone know that i have 2 spots on my 5th gen rng transfer list as well as for 6th gen iv breeding i have 2 spots as well i shall get on to the two requests when finished with my current breeding project on my y version...as well check out my extra trade section im willing to give away the pokemon in that section i need to clean out my boxes with these extras and need a home so make a offer thanks
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th February 2014 at 5:52 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Hey Silent. Just to say, I now have Pokebank, soooo... no need for cross-gen trades, though telling me what you would like would be helpful
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

Hey Silent. Just to say, I now have Pokebank, soooo... no need for cross-gen trades, though telling me what you would like would be helpful
    Alright, do you happen to have any SF bulbasaur?

also update announcement guys i realized when starting on the rng section please no move tutors I just don't have enough shards to fulfill everyone request so if you like to have move tutors i will be willing to make offers with 5th gen trading for the mon to have its tutoring move so you can do it yourself before bank transfer...I wish i could provide it but i don't ever get enough shards and i rng on my black version which causes so much trouble :/ thank you for understanding

~Fairywitch

edit:

also the release of now north america getting back i am officially now back in buisness with almost anything to be breed so what is listed on the front is not all i can breed so and i will be able to transfer different types of apricorn balls from 4th gen as well ^_^
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th February 2014 at 9:05 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Not at the moment, no. I do have a Shiny 6IV Moody Female Snorunt with Spikes?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

updates:

I will be going through my 4th and 5th gen to catch some Pokemon with certian balls for iv breeding so stay tune for more updates i will post all what i can breed with ball choice which i am willing to offer to breed on demand if its possible of course ^_^
    I have access to heartgold and soul silver so will be doing massive apricorn breeding soon as well once i transfer stay tune for it in the iv breeding section
    also working on the two requests that are in the waitlist as well first
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th February 2014 at 11:32 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

would you trade a shiny Mewtwo, Uxie, Cresselia and Groudon (all flawless) for your Shiny Male Espurr, Shiny Sligoo, Shiny5IV Tyrunt, Shiny 5iv Honedge

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Not at the moment, no. I do have a Shiny 6IV Moody Female Snorunt with Spikes?
    Ah, I already think I have one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    would you trade a shiny Mewtwo, Uxie, Cresselia and Groudon (all flawless) for your Shiny Male Espurr, Shiny Sligoo, Shiny5IV Tyrunt, Shiny 5iv Honedge
    I think the only one of those I do not have is creselia.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post

I think the only one of those I do not have is creselia.
    unless you havent updated your list i dont see the others there, what other legendaries are you missing I could probably get them?

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    unless you havent updated your list i dont see the others there, what other legendaries are you missing I could probably get them?
    Yea my lists are not updated, I can't think of any legends I am missing besides cress.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast