Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

Hi there. Im interested in your wish maker jirachi. What natures do you have. Thanks.

And also the iv spreads if possible! :-)
    Last edited by Leo1987; 25th February 2014 at 11:28 AM.
    FC: 2552 1706 4453

Quote Originally Posted by ashpokemonjr View Post
    Hi. do you still have the following:
    Victini
    Keldeo
    Meloetta(think i spelled that wrong)
    And do you have a genesect?
    Yes I have those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo1987 View Post
    Hi there. Im interested in your wish maker jirachi. What natures do you have. Thanks.

And also the iv spreads if possible! :-)
    The iv spreads are nothing fantastic as they could not be rnged, also the natures I have are neutral natures.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
        Spoiler:- Wait a minute. It's already been done :/
    :

So I had to use the form below that form:

Pokemon wanted: One of the Shiny Latios
    OT: Blak v2 also Lynx
    ID:12881 and 34846
    Nature:Both Timid
    Draco Meteor/Surf/roost/Hp fire
    Are you a member of TEG?: Yes
    Did you get Eevelovers permission in order to request?: Should I ask her again?
    Remember this? Myrrh sent it to me yesterday. Thank you for your hard work! ^_^
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Sorry that im late.
    I have a large collection of pokemon, so you can name a pokemon or item, and i will see if i can get it or if i have it.
    i will like to trade them for the pokemon i listed
    and if you want to make a trade like 2:1 trades, dont be afraid, i might consider

Ah, crap. I missed the fact that Gible had Sand Veil.
    -However-
    Also missed the fact you have a Vullaby.

OT:Bluemew
    ID:29187
    Nature:Bold
    overcoat
    Heat wave/iron defense/fake tears/roost.

Would you accept my shiny Adamant 5IV Tyranitar for said Vullaby?
        Spoiler:- Tyranitar:
    Last edited by Khaoscontrol; 6th March 2014 at 1:56 AM.
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)

@Silent Reaper.

What can I trade you for the following items:

Choice band
    Choice scarf
    Choice specs
    Toxic orb
    Flame orb
    Leftovers is possible. (multiple copies would be ideal)

Thanks!
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Dropping by~ Heck, I'm mildly greedy, aren't I?

Pokemon wanted:
    Dat Shiny Latios
    OT: Lynx
    ID: 34846
    Nature: Timid
    Draco Meteor/Surf/roost/Hp fire
    Are you a member of TEG?: Yes
    Did you get Eeveelover's permission in order to request?: She said yes. Woot! (I know I sort of asked for one before, but the TEAL! So pretty! DX )
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Well... first time stumbling upon this shop. ^^;
    My request is directed to FairyWitch.
    I'm not entirely sure what you're missing at this time, since you pretty much have the majority of the ones I have. lol

I notice you may still be taking Vivillon patterns... I breed High Plains on X and Sandstorm on Y. And yes, I always IV breed them with the respective natures and abilities.
    I also act as a proxy for my boyfriend, as he IV breeds Polar, Ocean, and Savanna patterns; so in case you're also interested in those patterns, I can relay the pattern request to him. (Do note however that since both of our main versions are X, it may take to breed them depending on the pattern.)
    Though I hope this offer might suffice; but if not, it's alright. I understand how the RNG process goes for 5th gen, so feel free to take as much time as needed. I'm in absolutely no rush, and I'm sure we have our busy days. xD

Spoiler:- click:

Thanks in advance! :]
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 29th March 2014 at 6:39 AM. Reason: Adding some notes.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Hi, do you only breed in the 6th gen? Or if I ask nicely, can you breed something for me in B/W2 and then Pokebank it over?

Im after a Lileep with the following:

Storm Drain and Bold nature.
    Max IV's in HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef and Speed.
    Egg moves: Stealth Rock.
    Move Tutor moves: Synthesis and Giga Drain.

Can you reply to me in PM please as I will probably forget about this thread.

Thanks
    Friend Code: 2895 7556 7788
    IGN: Bradley

I was wondering if you can get Timid treecko with hidden power fire(I think the optimum spread is 31/30/31/30/31/30) and dragon pulse. I can get any BP item including ability capsule for this one.
    All time favourites

friend code :2165 6376 4070

Ok, sorry if i don't know what i talk about but isn't RNG the same thing as a hack ? What's the difference between RNG and hacks ? I despise any kind of hacking and i don't want to be mean, i just want to know what it is.
    Current Challenges :
    Leaf Green - Water Monotype

Quote Originally Posted by XAssGodX View Post
    Ok, sorry if i don't know what i talk about but isn't RNG the same thing as a hack ? What's the difference between RNG and hacks ? I despise any kind of hacking and i don't want to be mean, i just want to know what it is.
    It would've been better if you asked this elsewhere, but I can probably help you clarify.
    While this is still admittedly controversial to this day... simply put, RNG manipulation is NOT the same as hacking, as it does not alternate or affect your game/save file in any way whatsoever.
    It's a complicated process that manipulates the pseudo-random number generators in the main series games to obtain a desired Pokémon, which requires a lot of perfect timing to do.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Hi there!

I'm really interested in your Keldeo if it has moderate to good IVs.
    I can trade you one or more Kalos 6th Gen shinies (I have all by virtue of having completed a Shiny Kalos Challenge ).
    Let me know if you're interested~

Credit: SwornMetalhead (Personal League Banner, Symbol), AstralShadow (League & Club Buttons) & Kida-Ookami (Badges)

Offering: 5iv larvitar
    Pokemon wanted: Bulbasaur
    Iv spread: 31 in all except attack
    egg moves: n/a
    Ability: HA chlorophyl
    Nature: modest
    Ball(what is available): any
    Nickname? (yes or no): no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not redistribute? not trade-able
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    : 4554-1252-6384

Do you guys by any chance have access to either a Jolly Flygon with good IVs and Defog or an HA Alomomola?
    ~~Insert Creative Sig Here~~

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Well... first time stumbling upon this shop. ^^;
    My request is directed to FairyWitch.
    I'm not entirely sure what you're missing at this time, since you pretty much have the majority of the ones I have. lol

I notice you may still be taking Vivillon patterns... I breed High Plains on X and Sandstorm on Y. And yes, I always IV breed them with the respective natures and abilities.
    I also act as a proxy for my boyfriend, as he IV breeds Polar, Ocean, and Savanna patterns; so in case you're also interested in those patterns, I can relay the pattern request to him. (Do note however that since both of our main versions are X, it may take to breed them depending on the pattern.)
    Though I hope this offer might suffice; but if not, it's alright. I understand how the RNG process goes for 5th gen, so feel free to take as much time as needed. I'm in absolutely no rush, and I'm sure we have our busy days. xD

Spoiler:- click:

Thanks in advance! :]
    hey there and oh my yes i am intreated in vivillion patterns mostly shiny but i can still rng something sense they are rare patterns and good natures I just been away for awhile do to being busy with other things i need to do some request still from before so ill be putting you on the wait list. I am so sorry for not getting back to you on the thread if you need it still just reply thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Palkia_7389 View Post
    Hi, do you only breed in the 6th gen? Or if I ask nicely, can you breed something for me in B/W2 and then Pokebank it over?

Im after a Lileep with the following:

Storm Drain and Bold nature.
    Max IV's in HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef and Speed.
    Egg moves: Stealth Rock.
    Move Tutor moves: Synthesis and Giga Drain.

Can you reply to me in PM please as I will probably forget about this thread.

Thanks
    hey there and i can do lilleep i haven't updated my section cuaz this thread has been pretty dead for me sense no one rngs but i do both breed on 6th gen and rng on 5th gen so i can do both iv breed and rng. Also I don't normally pm do to it creates alot of time for me to message back and forth unless it discussing about trade times so ill pm once to remind you to post here with a response at least. also please fill out the correct form if you want me to do it and what your offering please and thank you ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    Offering: 5iv larvitar
    Pokemon wanted: Bulbasaur
    Iv spread: 31 in all except attack
    egg moves: n/a
    Ability: HA chlorophyl
    Nature: modest
    Ball(what is available): any
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not redistribute? not trade-able
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.
    hey kyle sorry been away anyway i can do this but i still have to do your other request first so right now i need to get that other one done before accepting this one
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st April 2014 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey there and oh my yes i am intreated in vivillion patterns mostly shiny but i can still rng something sense they are rare patterns and good natures I just been away for awhile do to being busy with other things i need to do some request still from before so ill be putting you on the wait list.
    That's definitely understandable! I'm still interested. :3
    The only shiny one I have for the time being is the 2 IV Timid High Plains Vivillon with Friend Guard, unfortunately. xD
    It's possible for me to MM for a better one, but that obviously will take a while. I could do the same thing on my Y version for Sandstorm, but I never got to finish my solo run on there yet (I do have my breeding necessities on there, however). x.x;
    But yeah, so just to make sure, will my current offer work for this RNG request? Or do you need me to offer a little more? Because I can surely ask my boyfriend to IV breed Polar/Ocean/Savanna patterns with the respective natures, abilities, etc., depending on what you're missing. (Not sure if he'll breed for shiny patterns, though, since he's been feeling extremely wiped out from his last MM project. xD)

That's definitely understandable! I'm still interested. :3
    The only shiny one I have for the time being is the 2 IV Timid High Plains Vivillon with Friend Guard, unfortunately. xD
    It's possible for me to MM for a better one, but that obviously will take a while. I could do the same thing on my Y version for Sandstorm, but I never got to finish my solo run on there yet (I do have my breeding necessities on there, however). x.x;
    But yeah, so just to make sure, will my current offer work for this RNG request? Or do you need me to offer a little more? Because I can surely ask my boyfriend to IV breed Polar/Ocean/Savanna patterns with the respective natures, abilities, etc., depending on what you're missing. (Not sure if he'll breed for shiny patterns, though, since he's been feeling extremely wiped out from his last MM project. xD)
    as long as the vivillion is timid or modest ill be fine and it has 5 or 6 ivs at 31 ill be happy and it doesn't have to be shiny I just rather have it shiny but it fine if its not not picky and no need to offer anymore unless the ivs were horrible XD i would ask for a specific spread but i hate to ask so much for something. i could take that scatterbug your offering is fine cuaz it has at least 5 iv or 6 ivs and its sandstorm correct and compound please.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    as long as the vivillion is timid or modest ill be fine and it has 5 or 6 ivs at 31 ill be happy and it doesn't have to be shiny I just rather have it shiny but it fine if its not not picky and no need to offer anymore unless the ivs were horrible XD i would ask for a specific spread but i hate to ask so much for something. i could take that scatterbug your offering is fine cuaz it has at least 5 iv or 6 ivs and its sandstorm correct and compound please.
    Alright, sounds good. ^^;
    I'll get to breeding on my Y for the Timid Compound Eyes Sandstorm Scatterbug, in that case. (As soon as I get done with previous breeding requests on my X.) The only Sandstorm Scatterbug I have (that was transferred to my X) is actually on reserve for another requester, but I can definitely breed another just for you. It won't take very long, thanks to their shorter amount of egg cycles. :] (Again, do note that my Sandstorm patterns are bred in Japanese; hopefully it may help with MM, if need be.)
    And I also really don't mind giving you my shiny 2 IV High Plains Vivillon in addition, if you'd like. (Especially since the RNG request is shiny, as well.) I'm certain I may be able to MM for a better one sometime (or whenever I actually get the shiny charm). xD

Alright, sounds good. ^^;
    I'll get to breeding on my Y for the Timid Compound Eyes Sandstorm Scatterbug, in that case. (As soon as I get done with previous breeding requests on my X.) The only Sandstorm Scatterbug I have (that was transferred to my X) is actually on reserve for another requester, but I can definitely breed another just for you. It won't take very long, thanks to their shorter amount of egg cycles. :] (Again, do note that my Sandstorm patterns are bred in Japanese; hopefully it may help with MM, if need be.)
    And I also really don't mind giving you my shiny 2 IV High Plains Vivillon in addition, if you'd like. (Especially since the RNG request is shiny, as well.) I'm certain I may be able to MM for a better one sometime (or whenever I actually get the shiny charm). xD
    oh cool that makes it even better i like to mm so that would be great ^_^ thank you and ill try to get some of the other requests soon as i can like i said upcoming convention and i need to get my costume done so ill add you to the list and you really don't need to add the shiny if you don't want too 6 iv sandstorm vivillion is good enough for me non shiny its up to you though

Teg RNG Request Form
    Pokemon: Timburr
    Shiny: No
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): Physical
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    Hidden Power: idc
    Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch
    Move tutors: Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Nickname: Pennywise
    Other Details/Notes: teg should be Dragon's Den nao :$

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    Teg RNG Request Form
    Pokemon: Timburr
    Shiny: No
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): Physical
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    Hidden Power: idc
    Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch
    Move tutors: Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Nickname: Pennywise
    Other Details/Notes: teg should be Dragon's Den nao :$
    alright sure willie ill change the eevee to this now

Rng Requesting Form

Pokemon wanted: Eevee
    Iv spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): any
    egg moves: Wish
    Move Tutors: Hyper Voice/Heal bell
    Shiny:
    Ability: Anticipation
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname?no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here):non redistributable
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

i can offer any of these:
    5IV timid Victini
    6IV timid Plasma Deoxys
    6IV bold cresselia
    6IV shiny calm uxie
    3IV timid Kalos Moltres
    6IV shiny timid Azelf
    4IV timid moltres HP ground
    6IV modest Heatran
    4IV shiny timid heatran HP ice
    4IV shiny timid Landorus
    4IV timid zapdos HP ice
    5IV Manaphy
    3IV pokebank celebi
    5IV modest Celebi
    5IV shiny modest Mew
    6IV shiny bold mesprit
    6IV shiny timid shaymin
    5IV timid Kalos Mewtwo
    6IV bold giratina
    6IV timid palkia
    6IV modest Dialga
    3IV timid Latios HP ice
    6IV adamant japanese ditto
    30/30/30/30/30/30 timid ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Owen1997 View Post
    Rng Requesting Form

Pokemon wanted: Eevee
    Iv spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): any
    egg moves: Wish
    Move Tutors: Hyper Voice/Heal bell
    Shiny:
    Ability: Anticipation
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname?no
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here):non redistributable
    extra note:
    Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

i can offer any of these:
    5IV timid Victini
    6IV timid Plasma Deoxys
    6IV bold cresselia
    6IV shiny calm uxie
    3IV timid Kalos Moltres
    6IV shiny timid Azelf
    4IV timid moltres HP ground
    6IV modest Heatran
    4IV shiny timid heatran HP ice
    4IV shiny timid Landorus
    4IV timid zapdos HP ice
    5IV Manaphy
    3IV pokebank celebi
    5IV modest Celebi
    5IV shiny modest Mew
    6IV shiny bold mesprit
    6IV shiny timid shaymin
    5IV timid Kalos Mewtwo
    6IV bold giratina
    6IV timid palkia
    6IV modest Dialga
    3IV timid Latios HP ice
    6IV adamant japanese ditto
    30/30/30/30/30/30 timid ditto
    most of these i can rng or have already but i guess i may take a shaymin only need to know the OT if you can please with the id # and we can call it a deal if the shaymin checks out...

Rng Requesting Form

Offering: shiny comp kalos bred hawlucha, trevenant, venipede (ha), kelfki, or chandelure
    Pokemon wanted: eevee
    Iv spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): doesnt matter
    egg moves: stored power, wish
    Move Tutors:N/A
    Shiny (yes or no): yes
    Ability: anticipation
    Nature: bold
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): I cant retrade the rng or redistribute it
    extra note:

Offering: same as above
    Pokemon wanted: pawniard
    Iv spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (or flawless)
    HP (hidden Power):N/a
    egg moves: sucker punch, pursuit, psycho cut
    Move Tutors: knock off
    Shiny (yes or no): yes
    Ability: defiant
    Nature: adamant
    If so what name:
    what is non redis?(please define what it is here): I cant retrade the pokemon or clone it for anybody else
    extra note:
    My 6th gen flawless shinies:
        Spoiler:- shinies:

Current Hunt: 115 eggs

fc: 2509-2419-2426

4656-6978-2479 vivacious

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast