Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    I am pretty positive Zygarde will get two Mega forms, one to counteract Xerneas and one to counteract Yveltal. The new moves that have been revealed really point to this fact. I wouldn't be suprised if Lysandre survived and is the one to utilize Zygarde's Mega. It would also be a great way to further showcase Mega Evolution in the plotline.
    Okay? Not really debating whether or not they would be actual new forms or Mega Evolutions. My point was mainly that they'd probably give Terminus Cave an expanded role much like what they did with Giant Chasm in BW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    IIRC, they said something about a giant tree connected to Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde, maybe that could be where it is.
    Isn't the giant tree just sleeping Xerneas?

Okay? Not really debating whether or not they would be actual new forms or Mega Evolutions. My point was mainly that they'd probably give Terminus Cave an expanded role much like what they did with Giant Chasm in BW2.
    I thought that was what I was saying.

I was wondering if Zygarde would be found in Terminus Cave still or if it would be moved to another area and we just had to find the Mega Stones in Terminus Cave to advance the story, kinda like the Light/Dark Stones in Relic Castle.
    If not, would Terminus Cave just be expanded or would it lead to another area? Maybe the map would be expanded (Couriway Rail Station?) to new areas.

If they do the same thing they did in BW2, it can be. Instead of facing off against Zygarde in the X shaped cave area, they could have a new area of the cave past that room. IIRC, they said something about a giant tree connected to Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde, maybe that could be where it is.
    I don't think a tree was ever mentioned as their connection, IIRC, the only thing ever stated about their locations was that Xerneas was found in the forest and Yveltal in the mountains.

I do see what you mean though, and yes I could see them expanding the area of the cave into a full fledged dungeon area.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 16th April 2014 at 2:17 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I am pretty positive Zygarde will get two Mega forms, one to counteract Xerneas and one to counteract Yveltal. The new moves that have been revealed really point to this fact. I wouldn't be suprised if Lysandre survived and is the one to utilize Zygarde's Mega. It would also be a great way to further showcase Mega Evolution in the plotline.
    Wouldn't that require there to be Mega Stones for Zygarde, though? Smealum said that he found them all, and there weren't any for Zygarde.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Wouldn't that require there to be Mega Stones for Zygarde, though? Smealum said that he found them all, and there weren't any for Zygarde.
    Not in these games, there aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Isn't the giant tree just sleeping Xerneas?
    could be but I doubt it as it's not really giant. it's almost human size but who knows. I really do wonder if we will get 2 secondary installments again and if so, what kind? sequels, prequels, or basically 2 "improved" versions much like the rest of the third installments. I also hope they expand on the badlands because more than half the place is a mystery to me. like why so many doors with no access to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Yes, but wouldn't there be a placeholder or something of that nature, for compatibility's sake?
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Wasn't there something similar that happened with the Alternate Rotom forms and the Shaymin Sky form as well as Seed Flare? They were just banned in terms of backwards compatibility.

Maybe when Lysandre goes down with the machine, AZ hid the stones under the Great Machine, and he gets hold of them?

I was wondering if Zygarde would be found in Terminus Cave still or if it would be moved to another area and we just had to find the Mega Stones in Terminus Cave to advance the story, kinda like the Light/Dark Stones in Relic Castle.
    But then where would you actually catch Zygarde.

If not, would Terminus Cave just be expanded or would it lead to another area? Maybe the map would be expanded (Couriway Rail Station?) to new areas.
    I do expect some extra areas to be added to the map next game because Kalos' design is a bit bare. At the very least, I think they're going to make more post game areas leading from Kiloude City. Whether or not they add anything else depends on whether or not they're doing a third version or sequel. A third version probably isn't going to add much to the map, probably a few optional areas at best. But a sequel's probably going to give Kalos the BW2 treatment, probably a new starting town south of Camphrier Town, and yes, there does seem to be some empty space in the northeast for a few new areas (probably a new gym more than likely). Not really sure how that'd connect to the rest of the region, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    To add on to what Excitable Boy said, the same could be also said of Kyurem and Keldeo as far as forme-specific moves. I don't believe there was ever any place-holder data found for the formes of the Kami Trio either...though I could be wrong and just forgot. XD
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    To add on to what Excitable Boy said, the same could be also said of Kyurem and Keldeo as far as forme-specific moves. I don't believe there was ever any place-holder data found for the formes of the Kami Trio either...though I could be wrong and just forgot. XD
    Ah, good point about the Kami Trio and Keldeo. (However, Kyurem did have a placeholder for one forme in the coding of BW, and the signature moves of Kyurem's formes were also present.)
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Does anyone else think we're getting a W Pokémon in a future game?
    Because we have V, X, Y, and Z.
    Lucario was my favourite Pokémon.
    Then it gained dreadlocks.
    Now my favourite is Mega Lucario.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    3DS Friend Code: 1865-0387-3074

Can somebody please check my Friend Safari?

Quote Originally Posted by wizpig1231 View Post
    With the "V", do you meant Volcanion? Volcanion isn't part of anything. It has no relation with Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde at all.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    With the "V", do you meant Volcanion? Volcanion isn't part of anything. It has no relation with Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde at all.
    pretty sure he was referring to victini
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

No, no one thinks this. We don't actually have a "V" Pokémon in the same sense as we do X, Y and Z.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

That makes sense, but Victini is considered the victory Pokemon, and has no connection to the main legendary trio in X and Y.
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

Quote Originally Posted by ShachonianX View Post
    That makes sense, but Victini is considered the victory Pokemon, and has no connection to the main legendary trio in X and Y.
    Good point.

The power plant you go in in the main story has a space in the middle, maybe a legendary there?
    Lucario was my favourite Pokémon.
    Then it gained dreadlocks.
    Now my favourite is Mega Lucario.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    3DS Friend Code: 1865-0387-3074

Can somebody please check my Friend Safari?

Good point.

The power plant you go in in the main story has a space in the middle, maybe a legendary there?
    Now that I think about it, perhaps an event Pokemon will be found there, same with the Chamber of Emptiness, the other sections of the Kalos Power Plant, and numerous over locations in the game.
    My trade shop is now open!
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

Another mystery is why we don't have a legendary trio for this gen (i don't really count zapdos/articuno/moltres as they're gen I)

Quote Originally Posted by SamStyle View Post
    Another mystery is why we don't have a legendary trio for this gen (i don't really count zapdos/articuno/moltres as they're gen I)
    Another one is why we didn't get a 100 all accross the board mythical pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Another one is why we didn't get a 100 all accross the board mythical pokemon.
    The simple answer to both of these questions is that Game Freak doesn't actually have to perpetuate their usual formula to the letter, and in fact, have been doing quite a lot lately to defy the notion that they do.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

We do: Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde. :B
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    We do: Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde. :B
    He means a 'weak' trio; as in, not cover legends.
    But pretty sure you knew that.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast