Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

Well, but what kind of mystery gift for the power plant event? Is that a key? haha kind of weird but there's no other clue

Quote Originally Posted by Pandubuanaa View Post
    Well, but what kind of mystery gift for the power plant event? Is that a key? haha kind of weird but there's no other clue
    I think the power plant is related to Volcanion and will probably have a bigger role in the next games.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Okay. What do you mean "it will probably have a bigger role in the next time"?

Okay. What do you mean "it will probably have a bigger role in the next time"?
    I don't really know.Can't speculate on that.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Haha okay! and do you know about the haunted house near the laverre city? what should it be?

Haha okay! and do you know about the haunted house near the laverre city? what should it be?
    Don't know. It's a creepy place with a creepy man telling kids a creepy story about faceless men (to be specific a horde of them). Also, anyone noticed no music plays inside the house at all?

Hahaha yeah, that's pretty absurd

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    Don't know. It's a creepy place with a creepy man telling kids a creepy story about faceless men (to be specific a horde of them). Also, anyone noticed no music plays inside the house at all?
    I recall people stating it's a hint for Zygarde, that GF cleverly disguised as useless not-so-creepy story.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I recall people stating it's a hint for Zygarde, that GF cleverly disguised as useless not-so-creepy story.
    That seems...more than a little counterintuitive.

If that's what they intended, I don't think I ever would have figured it out.

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    That seems...more than a little counterintuitive.

If that's what they intended, I don't think I ever would have figured it out.
    it could be like a little Easter egg if we indeed end up running into a horde of zygarde in the next game lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    it could be like a little Easter egg if we indeed end up running into a horde of zygarde in the next game lol
    You mean like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Zygarde is an accountant now?
    Yes.

He even helped me file my taxes this year.

Otherwise, I have no clue why faceless men would look like, well, Zygarde.

Take note that Zygarde does have a face, it just doesn't feature typically human attributes like a nose or ears.

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Apparently it was the five spikes on Zygarde's back that resembles "a horde of faceless men" in the dark. (Remember, a horde = five opponents)

There's also the fact that while the old man is telling the story, the camera moves in a way that resembles a snake.

But yeah, it's hard to think that it's supposed to be a hint towards the existence of one Pokemon.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I think it is likely that Volcanion is indeed found in a mountain reached from the Couriway train station.

As for Hoopa, I doubt it will be distributed before "Z" or whatever the next game is named comes. Paris which Lumiose City is based on, is famous for it's catacombs thought by many to be one of the scariest places in the world, and my hope is therefore that Hoopa will be found in "Z" in a location based on the catacombs of Paris (Lumiose). It would also fit with the ghost girl being in Lumiose City. However, this is just how I would like it to be, and it's probably not going to happen. I think Hoopa won't be catchable and will just be given out like most event legendaries.
    SoulSilver Badge Quest:

1. (79 SR's) 2. (2186 RE's) 3. (8536 RE's) 4. (5495 RE's) 5. (4910 RE's)

Quote Originally Posted by Pluski View Post
    I think it is likely that Volcanion is indeed found in a mountain reached from the Couriway train station.

As for Hoopa, I doubt it will be distributed before "Z" or whatever the next game is named comes. Paris which Lumiose City is based on, is famous for it's catacombs thought by many to be one of the scariest places in the world, and my hope is therefore that Hoopa will be found in "Z" in a location based on the catacombs of Paris (Lumiose). It would also fit with the ghost girl being in Lumiose City. However, this is just how I would like it to be, and it's probably not going to happen. I think Hoopa won't be catchable and will just be given out like most event legendaries.
    The catacombs idea for Hoopa's location makes sense! It really fits it! Great idea, there! Hope it actually happens!

6IYrYco.jpg omfneg
    HMs make people cry
    My fish can't already swim the blue
    Still don't know how Pidgey uses fly
    And neither do you- Gun

In a world where I may dream
    I choose to die
    For a dream is nothing
    without being able to realize- Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Gunvarrel View Post
    Those aren't the only five regions in existence, though... why would they just happen to have train routes to those five? Especially since Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are all very close together (although Hoenn and Sinnoh are islands, so...).
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Moving on by saying that this pic shows that not all of France is included like the other regions sans Unova. This means that we may very well get the extended region we all wanted.
    1368591855781.jpg
    HMs make people cry
    My fish can't already swim the blue
    Still don't know how Pidgey uses fly
    And neither do you- Gun

In a world where I may dream
    I choose to die
    For a dream is nothing
    without being able to realize- Gun

The catacombs idea for Hoopa's location makes sense! It really fits it! Great idea, there! Hope it actually happens!
    That would be absolutely amazing! It would be unexpected and totally throw people off their game. Also, does it look like the area where the river drains in Lumiose City would be a perfect entrance to anybody else? Unova sewers...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunvarrel View Post
    Moving on by saying that this pic shows that not all of France is included like the other regions sans Unova. This means that we may very well get the extended region we all wanted.
    1368591855781.jpg
    I would rather that be part of a larger Kalos region in the next installment rather than an all new region itself kuz it's rather small and I would not want a region that small for it's own generation. unless they were to extend it but I doubt that would be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    I would rather that be part of a larger Kalos region in the next installment rather than an all new region itself kuz it's rather small and I would not want a region that small for it's own generation. unless they were to extend it but I doubt that would be the case.
    Or they gonna do the unthinkable: Kalos is split into two halves, with the north half appearing in X/Y and the southern half in the next games of Gen VI. And this southern half will have its own new Pokemon too. At least that explains why Masuda's card says 758 Pokemon caught.

At least that explains why Masuda's card says 758 Pokemon caught.
    It's 758 because the event was held in Nagoya, Japan.

758 can be read as "na-go-ya".

Basically, it's just a Japanese pun, and means absolutely nothing for the game.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Not sure if this is on topic but a lot of places are unaccessable.
    EWE EWE EWE

Quote Originally Posted by Skittiesareawesome View Post
    Not sure if this is on topic but a lot of places are unaccessable.
    Like? almost all the power plants in R.13?
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

So does the ghost girl thing continue in to the next gen games? You have the appearance and then the message in the station.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Well, no one can answer that until we have the game.

But looking at B/W, yeah it might be.
    Looks like the people who dumped the game's RAM didn't find anything about it, which means the "story" will continue in "the third game(s)", not in X/Y. Basically, the same thing as the Marvelous Bridge ghost girl in B/W, whose story is revealed in B2/W2.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast