Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I agree and disagree. Southern France can be:

(a) Southern Kalos. But having the whole of France as Kalos alone can be quite big for a region...
    (b) A different region, similar to Kanto and Johto. Two different regions but based on the same country.
    Well, you have a point there. Yes, it's entirelly possible for the southern half of France to be called something else, akin to Kanto and Johto, but honestly I doubt it. The Volcanion event hints at the southern Kalos being under regular Kalos. That would make sense, since the idea of two regions is already used, so GF might try for a really big region, which is splited in two halves (North and South) which would be a first to have a different part of the whole region, Kalos to explore in the next games plus the northern half, making it similar to G/S/C.

Well the next 2 games just got confirmed lol so no Z and likely no extra region of Kalos.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Well the next 2 games just got confirmed lol so no Z and likely no extra region of Kalos.
    I won't comment on the extra region part, but what part of this reveal discounts a Z/XY2?

I was thinking almost exactly the same thing, Akashin! Based on what we know, they could still do that.

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Gen I remakes come after the first two versions of Gen III, and then later Emerald reared its head after the Gen I remakes?

If so, we CANNOT forget about Kalos just yet.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Not necessarily. FRLG came before Emerald, after all.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Well I'd be happy regardless of the outcome, more pokemon games to play. =)
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

All Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire discussions should be done on the ORAS section.

Let's not get sidetracked and keep this thread for Kalos Mysteries alone.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I think route 20 is mysterious

Quote Originally Posted by henry413 View Post
    I think route 20 is mysterious
    Not in the sense of there being an unexplained phenomenon, which is what this topic is addressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Not in the sense of there being an unexplained phenomenon, which is what this topic is addressing.
    How can you explain that the route functions similar to Lost Cave and Turnback Cave from FR/LF and D/P/Pt respectively?

By the way, nice nod to the Zelda series (it's a forest route and you can get lost, like Lost Woods)

conspiracy??????

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

conspiracy??????
    So? I can put a Riolu and a Shinx together and say it's a conspiracy!

Silly me. That belongs to the Sinnoh Region Mysteries.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    Well, you have a point there. Yes, it's entirelly possible for the southern half of France to be called something else, akin to Kanto and Johto, but honestly I doubt it. The Volcanion event hints at the southern Kalos being under regular Kalos. That would make sense, since the idea of two regions is already used, so GF might try for a really big region, which is splited in two halves (North and South) which would be a first to have a different part of the whole region, Kalos to explore in the next games plus the northern half, making it similar to G/S/C.
    who knows but since its europe they can used italy or the other country next to france as other regions.. so they might get 2/3 other regions out of it all connected even tho it might be to big so if the smaller country like italy might be used as a battle fronteir thing who knows

I hope zygarde as another form. I mean... It is sooo weak for a top trio legendary. I'm guessing pokemon Z will be somthing BIG. Zygarde is yet to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    I hope zygarde as another form. I mean... It is sooo weak for a top trio legendary. I'm guessing pokemon Z will be somthing BIG. Zygarde is yet to reveal itself.
    I'm still betting that Zygarde will get two Mega formes. Since Zygarde is the ecological balance type of pokemon, the new formes will probably be good counters to Yveltal and Xerneas.

Since Mega Diancie has been revealed, does this mean that it's Mega stone wasn't found anywhere in the code for XY? All the new Megas are completely new. To my knowledge, I never saw them revealed in the code by hackers. This could mean that there are still a ton of possibilities for new Megas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Since Mega Diancie has been revealed, does this mean that it's Mega stone wasn't found anywhere in the code for XY? All the new Megas are completely new. To my knowledge, I never saw them revealed in the code by hackers. This could mean that there are still a ton of possibilities for new Megas.
    Indeed, a Mega Stone for Diancie was never found in the code for XY, and yes, that means exactly what you think it means.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Indeed, a Mega Stone for Diancie was never found in the code for XY, and yes, that means exactly what you think it means.
    there were still 2 codes that hacker couldn't find the pokemon they represented

With 4 new Mega Evolutions being revealed already and most likely more being on the way, I assume they're going to patch X and Y at some point around the release of ORAS.

I think that Ghost girl is waiting for Hoopa. Well that's just my opinion.

Hoopa's event was already discovered; the ghost girl doesn't factor in.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Give it up, there is way more to the games than what that one hacker found. We have 4 new mega stones, 2 primal forms and MUCH more to come. Gamefreak has outsmarted the hackers as they could not spoil the megas revealed for ORAS except for the Lati twins.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    I'm still betting that Zygarde will get two Mega formes. Since Zygarde is the ecological balance type of pokemon, the new formes will probably be good counters to Yveltal and Xerneas.

Its already been revealed in the trailer that you get diancie in X and Y(via event I think) and you transfer diancie to ORAS and get its mega stone in hoenn
    Beauty is Everything
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-grounds Come to My Shop :3
    FC:0232-9103-5324 IGN:Chris
    LF: Demo code for super smash bros for 3DS (if you have a extra code PM me)

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurjoshua View Post
    Okay, okay.
    1) The ghost girl gives you a rare candy if you have rotom in your party
    2) I'm sure the 'usual place' is found by the empty train station, maybe you will eventually get to go to a small island, like the one where you hunt Mew.
    3) Maybe the strange souvenir is something that attracts a legendary, like cresselia? I think that's the name. THE MOON ONE.
    Also, the people who say that the 'sundial' OOPArt has treasure at the shadow...where is the shadow? Maybe we will find out.

And Heatran in the plaza? You probably get an item from this 'new region' the backpacker goes on about (the one who gives you the strange souvenir)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can you run into the Hex Maniac more than once?
    PokemonX - Naomi - ID#38493 ~ PokemonY - Hitoshi - ID#04624

3DS Friend Code:4785-5010-0159 (Main System) ~ 2DS Friend Code:2766-9630-9776
    (If you want to trade FCs, please message me.)
    3DS Freind Safari: Rock: Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle
    2Ds Friend Safari: Flying: Farfetch'd, Tropius & Tranquill

Twitter is the Best way to contact me - Naomi @NadeShiko9

I think that that big crystal in anister city will have a big plot point in pokemon z/x2/y2

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast