Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

Hey man, great thread! I'll rate this for you!

My personal favourite is the lone chick in Lumiose's elevator room. THAT scared the piss out of me. XD You've struck some REALLY intriguing points there though! Especially that last one about the scientist and people becoming Pokémon. ;p Maybe it's an allude to the Mystery Dungeon games? Who knows!
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

I'm organising a Rotation Tournament! Get in! http://challonge.com/25bndxun

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I didn't recall there's such NPC in Route 13.

The girl near the second power plant door
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I didn't recall there's such NPC in Route 13.
    The girl near the second power plant door
    Can you post a picture? I don't believe there's any female NPC on Route 13 in Kalos.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Can you post a picture? I don't believe there's any female NPC on Route 13 in Kalos.
    Don't know how :/

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Don't know how :/
    use Miiverse

or just literally hold a camera to your 3DS screen

like c'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    use Miiverse

or just literally hold a camera to your 3DS screen

like c'mon
    On a iPad *_*

It's not that easy if your on a train e-e

EDIT: it's a guy
    Last edited by shinyclauncher1234; 5th February 2014 at 1:28 AM.

Top 10 Pokemon X & Y Mysteries: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=X7Pafk4yQG4

It looks like an Easter Island head...new region is based off South America?
    I sincerely hope this is the case T_T

Hmm, I guess they never truly explain mega evolution O_O So it could be considered a mystery.. .
        Spoiler:- Bugs:

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnidae View Post
    I sincerely hope this is the case T_T

Hmm, I guess they never truly explain mega evolution O_O So it could be considered a mystery.. .
    They said Mega Stones are evolution stones (fire, water, thunder, ex) that were infused with special energy after the weapon was used 3k years ago, and that some are parts of the giant thing (crystal clock thing) in Anistar City.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnidae View Post
    Yes they did. It is a special kind of Evolution in which a Pokémon releases all of its hidden energy at once as a result of the bond between it and its Trainer. The process is facilitated by a Mega Ring and a Mega Stone working in concert in order to convert one's bond with a Pokémon into a wavelength that causes the Pokémon holding the Mega Stone to undergo Mega Evolution. The process was pioneered by a Trainer and his Lucario who came to Kalos centuries before the time period in which XY take place. It was in Kalos that they discovered the Mega Stones, which are only present in the Kalos region because the Mega Stones are actually regular Evolutionary Stones that were irradiated by the energy of Xerneas/Yveltal when their powers were channeled through the ultimate weapon during the Kalosian war that occurred 3000 years prior to the events of XY. The large crystalline structure in Anistar City is an object of mysterious origins that has stood in Kalos since that war and, in the same manner in which the Mega Ring converts a Trainer's feelings into a communicable wavelength, transforms sunlight into a more abstract kind of light that causes the sundial beneath it to react, thereby allowing any Mega Rings that have been connected to the structure to detect hidden Mega Stones for one hour every day.

Considering that all of what I just said came from in-game dialogue, I think we can safely say that just about every angle of Mega Evolution has been covered.
    Last edited by Endolise; 5th February 2014 at 7:41 AM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I'm curious as to how they're going to justify the presence of Mega Stones in future games.

My first guess is that they're just going to make a "sudden discovery" that they're actually all over the world, like they did with the Fairy type.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm curious as to how they're going to justify the presence of Mega Stones in future games.

My first guess is that they're just going to make a "sudden discovery" that they're actually all over the world, like they did with the Fairy type.
    Maybe Kalos will start exporting them as more and more are dug up.

Or it will be like Mewtwo and the DNA Splicers in XY and they will just forego any explanation entirely.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Also, if Mega Evolution occurred in Kalos, near Kalos pokemon, how come no Kalos pokemon have Mega Evolutions? Also, no Unova pokemon do either. Since Unova's legendary pokemon are mentioned at Parfum Palace, could there be some relationship between these two regions that will be expanded in the next games? While Europe and America's pasts are intertwined so the is rest of the worlds....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Also, if Mega Evolution occurred in Kalos, near Kalos pokemon, how come no Kalos pokemon have Mega Evolutions?
    Coincidence, but when you think about it, all of the non-Gen VI Pokémon that can be found in Kalos are still technically Kalosian Pokémon. They are just as native to Kalos as they are to the other regions.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

they might release more content in updates, like the one that fixed lumios save files. who knows, maybe they're letting us dip our toes in, just to dunk us later in new content. I wouldn't mind seeing patches that have new stuff! it's sure going to be interesting.
    3DS friend code: 2766-8324-1240 PM me your code and type if you add me please! I'm poison with Gloom, Swalot, and Whirlipede.

My guess is the scientist will figure out how to make their own mega stones and that will be the explanation.

My question is why does this random girl have a dna spicer, is she a former team plasma member, colress niece, an oracle of arcues that gives these items to trainer who have kyruems?

Honestly I like mysteries, not enough of those in video games anymore. I remeber all the debate on missingno and how to get mew and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Coincidence, but when you think about it, all of the non-Gen VI Pokémon that can be found in Kalos are still technically Kalosian Pokémon. They are just as native to Kalos as they are to the other regions.
    I understand what you are saying in that, but what if the war actually wiped out all the pokemon in the Kalos region? That could be a reason for the few number of new pokemon and the other pokemon in the Kalos region could be a "repopulation effort".

*Please note that this is all 100% for fun and I know it sounds a little conspiratorial...

They have to give you the items in next generations. Otherwise many pokemon forms would be lost. Sawsbuck, since there is no longer a season mechanic, is now in default summer, unless yu transferred it over from bank, and then it is permanently in the form it came over in. For instance, I seriously doubt that there are multiple orbs for the creation trio, but GF wants to give you the items. Without them, Giratina couldn't be in origin form, and Shaymin couldn't be in Sky form. Personally, I can't wait to see when items will be able to be transferred between regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    I understand what you are saying in that, but what if the war actually wiped out all the pokemon in the Kalos region? That could be a reason for the few number of new pokemon and the other pokemon in the Kalos region could be a "repopulation effort".

*Please note that this is all 100% for fun and I know it sounds a little conspiratorial...
    Could be, I suppose, but as we saw in the war cinematic, the Kalosian armies used tons pf pre-Gen VI Pokémon. So those species were present in the region even before AZ used the ultimate weapon.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

There was this one Hiker after a battle that said "Have you been to Hoenn yet?I heard they sell tickets in the train station"

I don't know if that would happen but maybe one day..

!THE SABERTOOTH ARMY!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaberz View Post
    There was this one Hiker after a battle that said "Have you been to Hoenn yet?I heard they sell tickets in the train station"

Which hiker says this? What route or area is he in?
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaberz View Post

How would you travel to an island by train? Well I guess by something like the channel tunnel.

There are a lot of things that hint towards Hoenn getting a remake and I am happy with that.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    Which hiker says this? What route or area is he in?
    I am pretty sure that no such dialogue exists in-game. If it did I am sure you would have heard of it and that speculation of Hoenn remakes would somehow crank up another gear.

Anyhow, considering that more people use Pokemon with an internet connection than ever before will the events to obtain these yet to be revealed legendary's be more in-depth, and serve as little quests?

I doubt any long-form DCL content is on the cards.
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

What about Looker and Malva? In one of the Looker missions Malva is talking to Looker about something; a deal? about what? Also Malva seems to be very cold towards you, is she mad about something you did?

Malva is found to be a Team Flare member. Also, she is totally the woman that reports from the Holocaster. We can assume that their deal was that he wouldn't arrest her for being a part of Team Flare if she helped him find Xerosic.
    I wonder if we will be seeing Looker in the next games as well...

Xerneas/Yveltal are awakened and so the mega stones in other regions are now activated most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Maybe Kalos will start exporting them as more and more are dug up.

Or it will be like Mewtwo and the DNA Splicers in XY and they will just forego any explanation entirely.
    Well, didn't the lady say that she got the DNA Splicers "from a friend"? I wasn't paying much attention, maybe they are implying you (old you) gave it to her?

And it's safe to assume there are more Mewtwos but if not, and this is the Kanto one, then it could travel wherever it wants to find peace.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast