Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Technically speaking, as Endless said, Jörmungandr is an Ouroboros, but yes, I did forget about that guy.

Nevertheless, Zygarde is much closer thematically to Nidhoggr.

What else is he to do? He's been defeated, and his plans have been stopped. He only has a bit of energy left in the machine, so he may as well use it to punish the people who stopped him by making them live to see his predicted resource crisis and rendering them incapable of ever dying. That way, they will suffer knowing that they could have done something to prevent it back then.

I don't think that what Yu-Gi-Oh! does has any bearing whatsoever on what Pokémon does.
    Fair enough for that first point. Your may be onto something their My Nordic knowledge is not the best :P

I'm gonna focus on that middle part. I didn't say it mattered I said it was funny so there's no need to take it seriously or try to find some counter opposition because it quite simply is what it is. Like if someone says "Why did the chicken cross the road?" you don't need to point out the intricacies and fundamental flaws within the concept. Laughter doesn't require any type of reinforced logic or reasoning in fact it's the very opposite case.

As for that last part :P It was a joke, just like WarGreyCharizard and BlackWarGreyCharizard. Hope you have a good night Endolise.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I dont understand the lumoise city ghost girl

Someone said if you take a rotom there at nine she gives you a rare candy, but someone replied to that saying it doesn't work, and my fiance said it didnt work for him either.

Is that some kind of event?

Idk someone help

Also, theres two other doors to the powerplant than the one you go in to fight team flare right? So is there a pokemon or item event thats going to be there or are they both going to be for volcanion?

And zygarde, someone said something about it maybe being able to change forms? I hope that doesnt happen, but then I want it to happen. No because yveltal and xerneas doesnt transform but yes because it would be awesome if it has a choice to stay in that form.

Also what happens to az after the parade

Like so many unanswered questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MelonGerbil View Post
    I dont understand the lumoise city ghost girl

Someone said if you take a rotom there at nine she gives you a rare candy, but someone replied to that saying it doesn't work, and my fiance said it didnt work for him either.

Is that some kind of event?

Idk someone help

Also, theres two other doors to the powerplant than the one you go in to fight team flare right? So is there a pokemon or item event thats going to be there or are they both going to be for volcanion?

And zygarde, someone said something about it maybe being able to change forms? I hope that doesnt happen, but then I want it to happen. No because yveltal and xerneas doesnt transform but yes because it would be awesome if it has a choice to stay in that form.

Also what happens to az after the parade

Like so many unanswered questions.
    - There is no event surrounding the Lumiose ghost girl. That Rotom rumor is fake.
    - All other Power Plants are locked and cannot be opened. Volcanion is an event Pokemon that is unrelated to the Power Plants.
    - Zygarde having new formes is still unconfirmed. Also, it's for Z/X2Y2.
    - After AZ's beloved Pokemon returned, he simply left and was never seen or heard again. You can just simply assume that AZ is living somewhere with Floette, trying to make it up for what he had done 3,000 ago.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    - There is no event surrounding the Lumiose ghost girl. That Rotom rumor is fake.
    - All other Power Plants are locked and cannot be opened. Volcanion is an event Pokemon that is unrelated to the Power Plants.
    - Zygarde having new formes is still unconfirmed. Also, it's for Z/X2Y2.
    - After AZ's beloved Pokemon returned, he simply left and was never seen or heard again. You can just simply assume that AZ is living somewhere with Floette, trying to make it up for what he had done 3,000 ago.
    I was expecting az to be standing in the woods with floette or whatever I hope the they make z and not xy2. Then why did people say it was rotom? Thats stupid of them.

I was expecting az to be standing in the woods with floette or whatever I hope the they make z and not xy2. Then why did people say it was rotom? Thats stupid of them.
    Well the simple fact is AZ's Floette is programmed into the game which would imply that there is an event to come involving it at some point.
    The Power Plants locations are still as of yet unknown if or how you can access them (though there is a massive clue in the Museum which explains there purpose).
    I suspect the Ghost Girl Rotom rumour was implied because of the other girl in Hotel Richissime who is waiting to hear the elevator (Rotom changed forms in that manner in HG/SS) though her purpose is still unknown as well (though I suspect she'll have a role in the 3rd game as it was very cryptic).
    As for Zygarde there are two moves in the game called Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrow which counter Yvetal and Xerneas but as of yet no pokemon can learn it so a form change for Zygarde may be the key to that particular issue.

I've actually been cycling through the routes on the game and I've noticed just how many Hex Maniacs there are designed simply to screw with the player. E.G: There is one on the route with Terminus cave who basically says after you defeat her "Am I the same Hex Maniac you beat before ... or someone else?" essentially suggesting someone may have taken her place. There's another who rather comically shatters the 4th Wall completely by suggesting the player is the protagonist in some sort of of game. The one I find interesting though is that there is one just before Anistar City who mentions something about Sunflora and Anistar Sundial. Then there's Hotel Richisseme where there's the girl waiting for the elevator which in itself isn't creepy until you add the fact on that very same floor there is a guy and his son (with a Marril) who seems to suggest that his wife is missing or has gone somewhere.

Then why did people say it was rotom? Thats stupid of them.
    Because "weird unexplained event" = "people making up rumors online in order to explain it," as usual.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    Well the simple fact is AZ's Floette is programmed into the game which would imply that there is an event to come involving it at some point.
    The Power Plants locations are still as of yet unknown if or how you can access them (though there is a massive clue in the Museum which explains there purpose).
    I suspect the Ghost Girl Rotom rumour was implied because of the other girl in Hotel Richissime who is waiting to hear the elevator (Rotom changed forms in that manner in HG/SS) though her purpose is still unknown as well (though I suspect she'll have a role in the 3rd game as it was very cryptic).
    As for Zygarde there are two moves in the game called Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrow which counter Yvetal and Xerneas but as of yet no pokemon can learn it so a form change for Zygarde may be the key to that particular issue.

I've actually been cycling through the routes on the game and I've noticed just how many Hex Maniacs there are designed simply to screw with the player. E.G: There is one on the route with Terminus cave who basically says after you defeat her "Am I the same Hex Maniac you beat before ... or someone else?" essentially suggesting someone may have taken her place. There's another who rather comically shatters the 4th Wall completely by suggesting the player is the protagonist in some sort of of game. The one I find interesting though is that there is one just before Anistar City who mentions something about Sunflora and Anistar Sundial. Then there's Hotel Richisseme where there's the girl waiting for the elevator which in itself isn't creepy until you add the fact on that very same floor there is a guy and his son (with a Marril) who seems to suggest that his wife is missing or has gone somewhere.
    Whats the massive clue in the museum?

Sorry slow moment

I have a feeling sunflora is going to get a mega evolution some day, because I never saw event one person using it on x y since I got the game in January.

And the hex maniac.. never noticed that until you brought it up. That is pretty strange. Now I feel really creeped out in real life omg.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    The Power Plants locations are still as of yet unknown if or how you can access them (though there is a massive clue in the Museum which explains there purpose)..
    What is the clue? I've never heard anything like this before
    My friend code is 4038-6273-5642 on X
    IGN: Aaron

I have claimed the angry snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLover99 View Post
    What is the clue? I've never heard anything like this before
    Their "clue" is that each Plant has a different way of generating electricity.
    But it all leads to nothing, as the RAM Dump has already been fully accessed and seen, and there is utterly nothing with the Plants.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Their "clue" is that each Plant has a different way of generating electricity.
    But it all leads to nothing, as the RAM Dump has already been fully accessed and seen, and there is utterly nothing with the Plants.
    Well that seems a waste as does a lot of stuff they added but didn't use in the game. Basically the Power Plant generates electricity by running heat through the underground in Kalos. There appear to be 4 different generators for it the one South East most of the route has a Wind Turbine, The one just above that has multiple steam grates while the one furthest North appears to be a normal building. The one further on the bottom South West appears to be some kind of Green Facility (possibly for Recycling waste). The Hex Maniacs though really do creep me out because every so often they say something really "Wait, what?". Most of this will probably be involved in the sequel but I still wanna know the deal with AZ's floette.

I wanted to figure out what that strange girl on the tower does.. where she went and why she was there in the first place.. plus that strange writing on the time table... pokemon apocalypse? I'm scared.. I've never been this creeped out since Lavander town's BGM

I want to know more about the Chamber of Emptiness. I get that you can find the Banettite there but for it to be located on the map with it's own little location dot, there should be something really significant there. It's only a tiny cave and for it to have that map status with no real purpose is quite strange.

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDoryRose View Post
    I want to know more about the Chamber of Emptiness. I get that you can find the Banettite there but for it to be located on the map with it's own little location dot, there should be something really significant there. It's only a tiny cave and for it to have that map status with no real purpose is quite strange.
    It's pretty much just this Gen's Scorched Slab, which also got mentioned ont eh map despite only holding a Sunny Day TM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    It's pretty much just this Gen's Scorched Slab, which also got mentioned ont eh map despite only holding a Sunny Day TM.
    I didn't like how they did that either, I always wanted something more out of that. xD I love mysterious things, but I always want to be able to figure something out from them. xD

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

Could the Chamber of Emptiness be Hoopas 'secret place'?

X dex entry: It gathers things it likes and pushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place.

Maybe whatever event is in store for Hoopa has something to do with that.
    OBSCURUS ET FUNESTUS MUNDUM IMPERABUNT

Friend Code: 5472 8488 1950

Safari:

It doesn't. The event has been hacked and nothing takes place involving the Chamber, as was discussed a few posts up.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

What about this move, "Hyperspace Hole", which appears to be for Hoopa?

(Also, hi everyone. I'm new here.)

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts....
    All dreams are but another reality...never forget..."

Please visit my GPX+, and give my party a click!
    http://gpxplus.net/user/The+Majestic+Mr+L

Quote Originally Posted by The Majestic Mr L View Post
    What about this move, "Hyperspace Hole", which appears to be for Hoopa?

(Also, hi everyone. I'm new here.)
    What about it? Not sure what you're getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    What about it? Not sure what you're getting at.
    Well, could it be a move that was designed for Hoopa, but either removed or hidden in the games' coding, like Thousand Waves/Arrows? Could it possibly have a role in the inevitable Pokemon Z, along with Hoopa? Because, the way I see it, Diancie is probably gonna be the only special legendary event. Hoopa and Volcanian might play a role in the third title. At least, that's my assumption.

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts....
    All dreams are but another reality...never forget..."

Please visit my GPX+, and give my party a click!
    http://gpxplus.net/user/The+Majestic+Mr+L

Quote Originally Posted by The Majestic Mr L View Post
    Well, could it be a move that was designed for Hoopa, but either removed or hidden in the games' coding, like Thousand Waves/Arrows? Could it possibly have a role in the inevitable Pokemon Z, along with Hoopa? Because, the way I see it, Diancie is probably gonna be the only special legendary event. Hoopa and Volcanian might play a role in the third title. At least, that's my assumption.
    Yes it was designed for Hoopa, and it isn't so much hidden as it is unique to Hoopa, who has not been officially released yet.

And being Event Pokemon, they're likely to see release before Z/XY2 roll around and are unlikely to have any special role in that (those) game(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    And being Event Pokemon, they're likely to see release before Z/XY2 roll around and are unlikely to have any special role in that (those) game(s).
    Weird thought... But I think about it every time someone mentions Z/XY2,

Since Kalos is a region that is kind of based around history, it'd be cool, if we got prequels. Pokemon A and Pokemon B. Since A and B come before X and Y. But I can quickly put an end to this theory by saying it wouldn't work because what about mega evolutions (they wouldn't have been discovered)

Quote Originally Posted by Siebold View Post

Since Kalos is a region that is kind of based around history, it'd be cool, if we got prequels. Pokemon A and Pokemon B. Since A and B come before X and Y. But I can quickly put an end to this theory by saying it wouldn't work because what about mega evolutions (they wouldn't have been discovered)
    That'd actually be a cool concept, to explore the Pokemon world when it isn't so futuristic and technologically advanced - adds a whole lot of depth and realism to the series. I'm sure Game Freak would think of something to patch up the continuity issues/loopholes like Mega Evolutions, too.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Siebold View Post

Actually, this could work. In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the player can use Mega Evolutions. These games are supposed to happen about six years before X and Y, so its possible. Also, isn't there a legend in X and Y about Mega Evolution being discovered a hundred years ago or something like that?
    My Platinum Team:

My OmegaRuby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by bigbro223 View Post
    Actually, this could work. In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the player can use Mega Evolutions. These games are supposed to happen about six years before X and Y, so its possible. Also, isn't there a legend in X and Y about Mega Evolution being discovered a hundred years ago or something like that?
    From what I gathered the people of Kalos have known about Mega evolution for a very long time but only a few could pull it off and no one was really sure how it worked.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

*crawls in*
    Umm... Mega Evolution is possible in ORAS through the power of retconning? =P Nintendo games, second-party and first-party alike, run on retcons.

Its programming was modified to enable it to travel through alien dimensions. Seems there might have been an error...
    [Porygon-Z || Virtual Pokémon || #474 || Normal || Anime debut: M15]

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast