Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post

I think she was definitely looking for one of the legendaries, either Diancie or Hoopa, but I didn't think of the getting hurt thing. Interesting theory.
    It said that she would be gone for awhile, but it does make me wonder what could have happened to her.
    Another theory:
    Valerie used to be one of the Kimono Girls in Johto. She has a Kimono Girl appearance plus Eeveelution. Do you think she might be another Kimono Girl? I remember a NPC saying she was from Johto...

Yeah. Valerie is a fashion designer from Johto. One of the Furiside girls said that. And she does use an Eeveeloution, so could very well be a Kimono girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMyName View Post
    it could be all those thing you said or nintendo just put it there and make us thinking and waiting for nothing or it gonna be unlock in the next kalos game ' let said pokemon z ;
    That's basically DLCing us, only then on a whole nother level... We know Nintendo hates that *****
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by Goten21 View Post
    That's basically DLCing us, only then on a whole nother level... We know Nintendo hates that *****
    But hasn't Nintendo always been doing that? In every "third version" there's always been a ton of new content that weren't available in the original pair. Not to mention the ability to catch both version mascots too.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

7. Be nice. In English, if someone blew their house up, you go "Why would they do that?" not "Would anyone want to do that." So maybe, but I think it means something else
    First, I wasn't being mean, I was being shocked that no one remembered Bill. I know you can’t tell tone via text, but it’s not like I called anyone an idiot or anything. Second, grammar aside, both those sentences are valid English responses to someone blowing up their house, there’s a lot of valid responses and a lot of valid ways to express those responses.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    What about the note Alexa's boss leaves? It says, "I'm off to pursue the mythical Pokemon." And it states that she would start in the mountains... Maybe she was looking for Diancie! But I feel like she is connected to the strange message on the board at the station. Maybe she got hurt?
    Zygarde is found in the mountains, it could simply be a nod to that.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Zygarde is found in the mountains, it could simply be a nod to that.
    "Mythical" is usually reserved for the event legends, and considering that there's seemingly some sort of in-game event to do with Diancie I wouldn't be surprised if that was what they were referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    "Mythical" is usually reserved for the event legends, and considering that there's seemingly some sort of in-game event to do with Diancie I wouldn't be surprised if that was what they were referring to.
    Not so. Since Gen V, legendary pokemon have been referred to in-game and in promotional material as "mythical". Reshiram, Zekrom, the Kamis and I believe the Muskedeers were all called mythical, not legendary, and none of them are event legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Not so. Since Gen V, legendary pokemon have been referred to in-game and in promotional material as "mythical". Reshiram, Zekrom, the Kamis and I believe the Muskedeers were all called mythical, not legendary, and none of them are event legends.
    Oh, really? I thought it was still reserved for event legends. Zygarde probably makes the most sense then, yeah.

Someone earlier mentioned about Genesect and its relation with Reflection cave. I have the movie event one (from Japan) and took him there, but nothing happened. Despite going to the REALLY suspicious area that is really pretty and glistening that you have to find (it's concealed) in the depths of the cave. I do think something will happen there... just what I don't know...
    Has left Serebii forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    Someone earlier mentioned about Genesect and its relation with Reflection cave. I have the movie event one (from Japan) and took him there, but nothing happened. Despite going to the REALLY suspicious area that is really pretty and glistening that you have to find (it's concealed) in the depths of the cave. I do think something will happen there... just what I don't know...
    I agree that that is one of the spots that just seems like something more is supposed to happen there.
    LLR

P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

That spot is where you find the Alakazite. If that area has any other purpose, it isn't known.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Like Endolise said, it's just a place to put the Alakazite on the map. Granted, it's one of the more difficult stones to reach, but I don't think it has much significance outside of that. There are areas like that in every game, things that look like they could be significant but really aren't. I have the same feeling about the Chamber of Emptiness. I know that a lot of people think Hoopa is going to be there, but honestly I'm not convinced. I think it's just a place to put Shadow Ball and the Banette stone that's a little bit out of the way.

I kinda had the same thought as Firebrand, that it reminded me of the Chamber of Emptiness, which I really don't think is going to be significant. Hoops has something to do with the Hex Maniac in the unmarked building.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    First, I wasn't being mean, I was being shocked that no one remembered Bill. I know you can’t tell tone via text, but it’s not like I called anyone an idiot or anything. Second, grammar aside, both those sentences are valid English responses to someone blowing up their house, there’s a lot of valid responses and a lot of valid ways to express those responses.
    My apologies. I thought your post was rather biting, not suprised. I suppose it's hard to tell through text. But I still don't agree as to how one would phrase something like that.
    Last edited by Dragonair7; 2nd March 2014 at 1:41 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    That spot is where you find the Alakazite. If that area has any other purpose, it isn't known.
    I think it might have some relation to Diancie. Seems like the perfect place with Carbink running amok and what not.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I think it might have some relation to Diancie. Seems like the perfect place with Carbink running amok and what not.
    Maybe. I mean, we will have to see what happens if somebody who has a Diancie decides to take it there for some reason, but so far, the only in-game event that Diancie is known to trigger is the small sequence in which Some Guy's aides ask to take your Diancie and give it to Some Guy.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Not sure if one of the countless replies has mentioned this, but I wonder if acquiring all shiny pokemon will do something. As in, having owned (or possibly just seen) a shiny of ever pokemon in the dex. Reason being shinies are super easy to acquire now. I was thinking it might have something to do with the spooky lumiose girl (of course this is just speculation).
    LF:
    Flawless Kalos Legends I don't have
    Gen 6 event pokemon! (nothing from Powersaves)
    My Kalos legends for trade: [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m6o6uxq"[/URL]
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Spoiler:- Kalos Masuda Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by savitter View Post
    Not sure if one of the countless replies has mentioned this, but I wonder if acquiring all shiny pokemon will do something. As in, having owned (or possibly just seen) a shiny of ever pokemon in the dex. Reason being shinies are super easy to acquire now. I was thinking it might have something to do with the spooky lumiose girl (of course this is just speculation).
    How the **** are shinies "super easy to acquire"? I have 1 shiny from probably 300 hours of Pokemon X.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    How the **** are shinies "super easy to acquire"? I have 1 shiny from probably 300 hours of Pokemon X.
    In Gen 6, the chance of encountering shiny Pokemon has doubled. 1/8192 to 1/4096 if I'm remembering correctly. It's actually quite common to encounter a horde with a shiny in it's midst.
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

If "after more than 100 hordes" is considered as "quite common", that is.

Shiny chance might be higher in Gen 6, but that doesn't always mean Shinies are easier to obtain.

Even with MM + Shiny Charm it still took me over 700 eggs for a Shiny Froakie. Someone else I know took well over 2000 eggs.

But this is not the shiny thread.

I kinda had the same thought as Firebrand, that it reminded me of the Chamber of Emptiness, which I really don't think is going to be significant. Hoops has something to do with the Hex Maniac in the unmarked building.
    Why not both? Probably Hoopa has something to do with Chamber of Emptiness AND the Hex Maniac ghost.

As for the Reflection Cave topic, I've said this before on this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It's strange how Alakazite is placed on the sparkly area that draws attention, when other Mega Stones are placed on incredibly random areas (on the stairs in a city, in front of a tower somewhere in Victory Road, behind a Pokemon NPC, on the back side of a Gym puzzle.......)

It feels like it's a diversion, to make us think it's for Alakazite when in reality it's for something else.
    It's the same thing with Banettite, which is inside the Chamber of Emptiness. It's a specific location that makes people curious, instead of a random one.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I didn't think about Hoopa and the Chamber of Emptiness. I think all of these pokemon will be event only though. Sorry for the miscount though.
    But they can still be event only and captureable, like Darkrai and Shaymin in Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    When ever I hear modern music on the radio, I think to myself, my god, most of modern music is about sex.

But then I hear the decades old music on my mum and dad's iPod, and think to myself, my god, most of old music is about sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Obama would have Abamasnow because it'll be Barak Obamasnow!...god that's terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by CallMyName View Post
    it could be all those thing you said or nintendo just put it there and make us thinking and waiting for nothing or it gonna be unlock in the next kalos game ' let said pokemon z ;
    I say this is false

They already brought out the discount coupon too!
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by savitter View Post
    Reason being shinies are super easy to acquire now. I was thinking it might have something to do with the spooky lumiose girl (of course this is just speculation).
    Lies.

Why not both? Probably Hoopa has something to do with Chamber of Emptiness AND the Hex Maniac ghost.

As for the Reflection Cave topic, I've said this before on this thread:

It's the same thing with Banettite, which is inside the Chamber of Emptiness. It's a specific location that makes people curious, instead of a random one.
    The Alakazamite isn't quite as mysterious in my mind as the Banettite. While being more difficult to find than most of the other Mega Stones, it still isn't hidden away in some little corner of the region that you wouldn't visit. The Chamber of Emptiness is.
    But, the placement of the Mega Stones is interesting. Some made sense, like the Ampharosite (with the story of the man and his Ampharos) and the Gyradosite (there is an NPC who tells you that she likes the story of the Magikarp going up the waterfall), but others, like the Mawilite, Alakazamite, and the Banettite were weird, because there s no connection to those pokemon in those places. It's not like these pokemon can be caught in the areas either. And the one that is next to the two roller skaters doesn't make any sense either. I really don't get Mawile and Shabboneau Castle didn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodamas View Post
    But they can still be event only and captureable, like Darkrai and Shaymin in Platinum
    I am hoping that the pokemon will either active some events or you will need to do something to get the pokemon, and that it won't just be handed to you at a PokeMart.

I really don't get Mawile and Shabboneau Castle didn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
    Easy: Mawile is royalty and you will deal. [/explained]

If I may be real with you guys, Gen VI is the first time I feel like they didn't explain things or left them unexplained. Before this it was only really the ghost girl but now we have a fake spooky house, another ghost girl, mega stone locations and etc.

Pokémon X2/Y2 please come soon! (or just make me forget about the Kalos region for a bit with a XRuby/YSapphire release)
    Last edited by Hexin' Wishes; 9th March 2014 at 4:08 AM.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

The mega stones are deliberately hard to find. They probably just chose locations that were out of the way, or places they didn't think people would return to. I doubt they have any actual connection to the stone.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast