Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalos Region Mysteries

I would say that Mew follows Mewtwo in the pokedex because, while there were rumors and speculation of Mew, there was never enough concrete evidence to put it in the pokedex. Also, if memory serves, Mewtwo was created using Mew's DNA, which means that people could have thought that Mew was actually extinct, and extinct pokemon aren't put in the dex unless they can be brought back (like the fossils). So, while there was proof that Mewtwo existed, there wasn't proof of a live Mew until after Mewtwo was recorded, so Mew follows Mewtwo in the pokedex.

I'm not exactly sure what's the topic you guys are talking about. But I have a question. Isn't it entirely possible the Mewtwo in Kalos is the same one from Kanto?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I have a question- What is that Mythical Pokemon in Alexa's office, the desk of their director, it says that he/she would go into the mountains and seek the so called Mythical Pokemon. I wonder who it could be...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    I would say that Mew follows Mewtwo in the pokedex because, while there were rumors and speculation of Mew, there was never enough concrete evidence to put it in the pokedex. Also, if memory serves, Mewtwo was created using Mew's DNA, which means that people could have thought that Mew was actually extinct, and extinct pokemon aren't put in the dex unless they can be brought back (like the fossils). So, while there was proof that Mewtwo existed, there wasn't proof of a live Mew until after Mewtwo was recorded, so Mew follows Mewtwo in the pokedex.
    Good point. That logic could also explain why Phione is listed before Manaphy in the Pokédex. Phione are far more common in-universe.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what's the topic you guys are talking about. But I have a question. Isn't it entirely possible the Mewtwo in Kalos is the same one from Kanto?
    Isn't that what we were all already assuming?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I belive that it is referring to Zygarde, as Terminus Cave appears to be within a mountain, and is considered Mythical.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    RIP Crusade's Order
    May the memories of it last many times longer than the guild.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

It's a possibility but there could also be more Mewtwos.

Just like how there can be more of the legendary birds/etc. Besides, scientific experiments usually aren't just one...
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    I belive that it is referring to Zygarde, as Terminus Cave appears to be within a mountain, and is considered Mythical.
    The term "Mythical Pokémon" is reserved for event-only Pokémon, which Zygarde is not.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Isn't that what we were all already assuming?
    Okay thanks. Like I said I haven't been paying much attention to this thread so I didn't realize.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I was thinking yes and no. Mewtwo was the result of one experiment, right? If that's really the case, how is there one in Kalos and one in Kanto? Scary thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CMD Calcio View Post
    I was thinking yes and no. Mewtwo was the result of one experiment, right? If that's really the case, how is there one in Kalos and one in Kanto? Scary thought.
    It's possible that the Mewtwo from the Kanto saga migrated to Kalos.

The legendary birds were implied to have come to Sinnoh from Kanto, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CMD Calcio View Post
    XY's timeline happened during/after the events of Black2/White2 (which was the most recent timeline before XY). Several references point to this:
    - An NPC at one of the Pokemon Centers at Lumiose mentions that Team Plasma were making news a while back in the Unova region.
    - Wulfric is a fan of the Brycen-Man series. Brycen only went back into acting at B2W2.
    - An NPC mentions Colress.
    - While not exactly a reference, Colress' research might have been Mega Evolution all along.

That said, we can simply assume that Mewtwo fled to Kalos (assuming that Mewtwo was never caught by anyone in HGSS).

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    The term "Mythical Pokémon" is reserved for event-only Pokémon, which Zygarde is not.
    This was addressed a few pages back. Since Gen V, all legendary pokemon have been referred to in-game and in promotional material as "Mythical". Victini, Keldeo and Meloetta were all called mythical pokemon, but so were Zekrom, Reshiram, the Kami trio and the Muskedeers, which are all found in-game as non-event pokemon. Mythical is just the in-universe designation of legendary.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

i seen a video of daincie event the guy comes into pokemon center saying this mythical pokemon choose you as a partner etc

As for the Power Plant, I expect Volcanion and the Weather Trio.

One plant seems to converting magma to energy, representing Groudon. Another is a hydroelectric plant, representing Kyogre. The last has a windmill, representing Rayquaza. The fourth could house Volcanion. It's probably just a crazy theory though.
    My Platinum Team:

Planned OmegaRuby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by bigbro223 View Post

One plant seems to converting magma to energy, representing Groudon. Another is a hydroelectric plant, representing Kyogre. The last has a windmill, representing Rayquaza. The fourth could house Volcanion. It's probably just a crazy theory though.
    The fourth locked Power Plant seems to take its energy from photosynthesis, though. It's kinda hard to relate that with Volcanion......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by bigbro223 View Post

I see where you're going with this.

And I like it.
    My shinies:
    Electric safari: Dedenne, Galvantula, Helioptile

I do hope there's more legends hidden in thee game but perhaps it's all wishful thinking. It would be cool though. I don't like when I can't get into places... If there's a door, there should be some way to open it.

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Lucario View Post
    I do hope there's more legends hidden in thee game but perhaps it's all wishful thinking. It would be cool though. I don't like when I can't get into places... If there's a door, there should be some way to open it.
    See, I really hope that there's a remake of ruby/sapphire in 6th gen that introduces some of the new legendaries/mega-stones (the lati megastones and volcanion would be perfect for those games). While b2/w2 did introduce some of the 3rd gen legendaries back into the games, they also left a massive void un-filled that only makes me crave the nostalgic elements even more, notably the 3rd gen battle frontier which in my opinion was the funnest post-e4 element of any pokemon game past or present.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Lucario View Post
    If there is a truck at S.S. Anne we should be able to use it.
    GF loves to add stuff that arent necesarilly leading to something, lets remember the void at DPPt games.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth
    Heard that the latitwin stones are tradeable now. If its true ill apreciate a pair to test this guys before they go mainstream. PM me if you can help.

The train station at Coumarine City seems odd to me. The only train station that doesn't go anywhere and it's at the edge of Kalos, looking like it might lead elsewhere.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnTrainerJ View Post
    The train station at Coumarine City seems odd to me. The only train station that doesn't go anywhere and it's at the edge of Kalos, looking like it might lead elsewhere.
    some people were saying that it leads to a legendary pokemon that hasn't been discovered (gen 7 legendary perhaps?)

The Heatran in jaune plaza still bothers me. I remember hearing it for the first time.. I was so excited

Dustox deserves a Special version of Huge Power! C'mon GameFreak!

#TeamFroakie
    #TheCascoonOfDestruction
        Spoiler:- :

I have... A WATER-TYPE FRIEND SAFARI! The first type I used to really like!
    and another one I don't know about..

I was gonna mention the Rhyhorn track but it's already been covered. Still weird that it's there, though.

I know there's an NPC who mentions Blue, and says he recently visited Kalos.

Maybe Mega Latias/Latios only exist in the games so that you can trade their stones over from a future game?
    Pokemon + Parkour = --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4jVfI7zqw

Quote Originally Posted by Thundabolt View Post
    I know there's an NPC who mentions Blue, and says he recently visited Kalos.
    Well, she says that he came to Kalos to study abroad, but she didn't say anything about when it happened. I always assumed that, based on her statement that he "got 'bonjour' down just fine," she meant that it happened before FRLG in the timeline, although thinking about it now, he would have been a bit young at that point. But then again, that's never stopped anyone in the Pokémon world. I mean, there are even kids with full-time jobs as Gym Leaders, so I guess it wouldn't be too out-there.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

That truck still bugs me to this day... Not because of the Mew thing but I wonder who decided to put it there...

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast