Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop!

Default Sid's Igloo Shop!

NOTE: Coming soon! Kalos/Gen 6 flawless shinies! I DO have several, and I have only recently started getting 6th gen cloning to work for me. Now that I know I'm not incompetent at that, I'll get these added to my Flawless Shiny section soon enough!

Welcome to the Igloo, which has amazingly, and to my own astonishment, become one of the BEST places on Serebii to trade for Flawless Shiny pokemon!

• I live in Pennsylvania, so my time zone is EST (GMT-5)
    • Check my Wants, please. I LOVE checking other peoples' shops, but if you are going to offer me something outright, please check my Wants to see if it is something I might even want.
    • I think "ratios" are pretty silly considering we are dealing in valueless things that can easily be cloned so that neither party is out anything after a deal. If I have something really "rare" you want, and I only want one thing that's not hard to come by of yours, I'm happy to do a one-for-one. But that means if I want something in reverse and you try to get me to do extra for it...I probably will, just because, like I said, these things are valueless so who cares? But I'll think you're being pretty silly.
    • PLEASE DON'T PM/VM ME UNLESS WE HAVE AT LEAST STARTED NEGOTIATIONS. It's not because I don't want to be bothered; it's because I tend to check my messages and then forget about them later. If you reply directly to my topic here there's a MUCH better chance I will remember to reply to you.
    • I'm pretty easy-going, so have a good time!

Without further ado, here is my shop:

Spoiler:- EVENTS:

Spoiler:- SHINY: Legendary or Event, all are UT:

Spoiler:- SHINY: Flawless/Near-Flawless, all UT:

Spoiler:- Flawless/Near Flawless DW ability, non-shiny :

All right, and with that out of the way, let's move to my Wants. I'm a pretty easy-to-please guy, so hopefully it's not too difficult.

Spoiler:- What I Want:

Thanks for taking the time to check out my shop!
    Last edited by Sid87; 27th September 2014 at 3:35 PM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I have a question: By "Gen 6"do u mean pokemon that are kalos bred or pokemon that were created in Gen 6 like Binacle, Froakie, Honedge, etc.

I have some shinies and flawlesses I can offer you.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz3000 View Post
    I have a question: By "Gen 6"do u mean pokemon that are kalos bred or pokemon that were created in Gen 6 like Binacle, Froakie, Honedge, etc.

I have some shinies and flawlesses I can offer you.
    Only Pokemon created in the 6th generation.

I have a 6IV Tyrunt, Jolly, with Thunder/Fire/Ice Fang and Dragon Dance, any interest in that?
    3DS Friend Code:2793-1721-8850
    IGN:Kashley
    I have every non-event legendary available, PM me for trade talks.

My Inbox is pretty full, so VM as well if your message can't get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard006 View Post
    I have a 6IV Tyrunt, Jolly, with Thunder/Fire/Ice Fang and Dragon Dance, any interest in that?
    A few hours ago, I'd have said yes, but I just ended up getting one. I could maybe use an extra, though; who knows? What would you want for it?

Hey Sid, I'd just like to say that your Shiny Jirachi that you traded to me cannot pass PokeBank - it seems to be a reoccuring theme so perhaps you should take it from your shop or indicate that it's only 5th gen?

Also, I have a Jolly HA physical flawless Chimchar with T-Punch, Fire Punch and Fake Out. Would you be interested?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    A few hours ago, I'd have said yes, but I just ended up getting one. I could maybe use an extra, though; who knows? What would you want for it?
    I was just interested in any shiny that's Kalos origin and non-fishing.
    3DS Friend Code:2793-1721-8850
    IGN:Kashley
    I have every non-event legendary available, PM me for trade talks.

My Inbox is pretty full, so VM as well if your message can't get through.

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Hey Sid, I'd just like to say that your Shiny Jirachi that you traded to me cannot pass PokeBank - it seems to be a reoccuring theme so perhaps you should take it from your shop or indicate that it's only 5th gen?

Also, I have a Jolly HA physical flawless Chimchar with T-Punch, Fire Punch and Fake Out. Would you be interested?
    Oh yeah, I just noticed that myself. Wish I could remember who I got that from. Thanks!

Oh my god, Sid. Not so many Shiny Flawless traders here anymore, but you...! You have everything, which proves to be a problem for me xD I feel like I've asked you before to check my shop and it hasn't been updated since I stopped trading about a year ago :/

Is there anything I can do to take part of your almost (or entierly?) complete shiny collection? Items? I do have quite a few events that I've obtained myself, with competetive natures. Would you perhaps be interested in that? UT of course. Also, did you ever get my Swedish Keldeo from 2012? I got photo proof this time! To freshen up your memory; it's from the annual gaming convention in Stockholm, Sweden. Too bad there wasn't any event for 2013 :/

Events:
    Shiny:
    Dialga Quiet (SUM2013)
    Palkia Timid (SUM2013)
    Giratina Careful and Hasty (SUM2013)

Non shiny:
    Arceus Hasty (DW, my OT)
    Zekrom Quirky
    The Swe Keldeo Sassy (SMR2012) No sign of it being Swedish except for the pics :/
    Keldeo Careful (SMR2012)
    Reshiram Relaxed (SPR2012)
    Genesect Quiet (Plasma)

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Would you be interested in a shiny frodagier? It was caught in friend safari so ivs are not flawless but it is otherwise untouched. I'm interested in your shiny beldum, thanks.
    3ds fc: 5086-1582-6587
    IGN:Michael

Currently looking for the following Vivillon patterns: pokeball, ocean, sandstorm, jungle.
    I can offer garden pattern vivillons or various 5iv pokemon, pm for more info. I also have a complete pokedex so should be able breed any pokemon you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    Oh my god, Sid. Not so many Shiny Flawless traders here anymore, but you...! You have everything, which proves to be a problem for me xD I feel like I've asked you before to check my shop and it hasn't been updated since I stopped trading about a year ago :/

Is there anything I can do to take part of your almost (or entierly?) complete shiny collection? Items? I do have quite a few events that I've obtained myself, with competetive natures. Would you perhaps be interested in that? UT of course. Also, did you ever get my Swedish Keldeo from 2012? I got photo proof this time! To freshen up your memory; it's from the annual gaming convention in Stockholm, Sweden. Too bad there wasn't any event for 2013 :/

Events:
    Shiny:
    Dialga Quiet (SUM2013)
    Palkia Timid (SUM2013)
    Giratina Careful and Hasty (SUM2013)

Non shiny:
    Arceus Hasty (DW, my OT)
    Zekrom Quirky
    The Swe Keldeo Sassy (SMR2012) No sign of it being Swedish except for the pics :/
    Keldeo Careful (SMR2012)
    Reshiram Relaxed (SPR2012)
    Genesect Quiet (Plasma)
    I'm generally not dying for events. Hmmm. Do you have anything from my Wants?

Quote Originally Posted by Myoung2 View Post
    Would you be interested in a shiny frodagier? It was caught in friend safari so ivs are not flawless but it is otherwise untouched. I'm interested in your shiny beldum, thanks.
    I could do that, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I'm generally not dying for events. Hmmm. Do you have anything from my Wants?
    I do have a 5 IV Mawile that I've breed myself. Don't remember what IV it was missing but it wasn't attack! It's Adamant and I can nickname it whatever you want. Right now it's "Yixin". It's also EV'd in attack and some defensive stat. The only problem is that I don't know how to clone in 6th gen, although I guess I could learn it.

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Would you be interested in:
    Clauncher: Modest
    31/x/31/31/31/31

I am interested in your Movie 12 Meleotta.
    3DS Friend Code: 0559-6804-5369
    Name: Ben

Quote Originally Posted by RedGyarados1 View Post
    Would you be interested in:
    Clauncher: Modest
    31/x/31/31/31/31

I am interested in your Movie 12 Meleotta.
    If it is untriained, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    I do have a 5 IV Mawile that I've breed myself. Don't remember what IV it was missing but it wasn't attack! It's Adamant and I can nickname it whatever you want. Right now it's "Yixin". It's also EV'd in attack and some defensive stat. The only problem is that I don't know how to clone in 6th gen, although I guess I could learn it.
    No, I only want Pokemon FROM Gen 6, not CREATED IN Gen 6. Does that make sense? I only want Pokemon from Chespin to Zygard, not earlier pokeys that were from Kalos.

I can offer u a 6IV goomy and 5 IV Chespin for ur shiny 31/31/31/11/31/31 Sheer Force Bagon and Flawless Shiny Timburr

I can offer u a 6IV goomy and 5 IV Chespin for ur shiny 31/31/31/11/31/31 Sheer Force Bagon and Flawless Shiny Timburr
    What ability does Goomy have?

Goomy has Sap Sipper, which I can change to hydration
    Chespin has bulletproof
    If u r interested in one with gooey, I can get one with that too, but it wont be flawless 6IVs unless I get lucky.

Goomy has Sap Sipper, which I can change to hydration
    Chespin has bulletproof
    If u r interested in one with gooey, I can get one with that too, but it wont be flawless 6IVs unless I get lucky.
    No no no... by all means, keep it Sap Sipper. I already have a flawless Gooey and a Perfect Hydration. I was hoping for its third ability.

O alright then, I can keep Sap Sipper. Is that trade accepted then?

O alright then, I can keep Sap Sipper. Is that trade accepted then?

Yeah, sounds good. I don't really need the Chespin, but I'll take it so you can get both of the ones you want. Unless you have anything else I might want. I could be ready to trade in about... 20 minutes or so? I'm going to Transfer up a batch from Black, and I'll include those in it.

I actually hav school in like 10 minutes sorry. I won't be able to trade until around 3:30 in the afternoon. Fortunately we live in the same time zone.

Oh, no problem. I'll try to remember to be online then. See you later.

Hey Sid, cool thread
    I have a flawless jolly pancham, scrappy with storm throw, in luxury ball and i have ( i think somebody offered this to you) a flawless clauncher, modest, let me know if any of these pick ur atention

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPrime View Post
    Hey Sid, cool thread
    I have a flawless jolly pancham, scrappy with storm throw, in luxury ball and i have ( i think somebody offered this to you) a flawless clauncher, modest, let me know if any of these pick ur atention
    I did end up getting the Clauncher, good eye on that. I want the Pancham, though!

I am interested in your almia darkrai

look in my FT for something you like id trade anything down there
    Visit My Trade Shop

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast