Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nayzira's IV bred trading tread (featuring hidden abilities, egg moves, rare balls^^)

Pokemon: Misdreavus
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Nickname: Not necessary
    IV's desired: Perfect 5IV
    Its in the Moon Ball right?
    Your Friend Code: Sig
    Your In Game Name: Sietse
    What you offer:
    Any Gender Perfect 5IV Modest Litwick in Dusk Ball, Any gender Perfect 5IV Adamant Trapinch in Poke Ball (I think), Any gender Perfect 5IV Brave Duskull with Pain Split, Destiny Bond and something else
    Last edited by Sietse23; 13th February 2014 at 4:15 PM.

Heya just checking back on your progress with my trade request, me nmyself havent hyad the time to breed a extra ghastly for ya

@Sietse23: Yes it's in a moon ball, I have to breed a new one but that's fine, I'd like to trade for a perfect 5IV litwick, gender doesn't matter.

@dreas94: None are done yet but I did get a step further in your request; I now have a perfect Axew to breed with (I didn't have one for breeding yet so I had to get that first before I could've bred you one but now it should only take me 6-10 eggs so except for the Eevee I'll be done with it soon and as long as I keep breeding enough eggs I'll get a perfect female eevee eventually, you will get a PM when I'm done.
    Gen 6 FC: 3883 6277 2269 (Azgaza)

Not a team but rather my favorites out of all pokemon I have (all still part of teams):

Link to my trade shop
    Featuring: 5-6IV's, Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, 5IV Shiny's and more
    Shiny's I've bred so far using the Mesuda Method: perfect Espurr (M), imperfect Cyndaquil(M)[/U], for best odds I always use a foreign parent ^^

Any updates?

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Yes Litleo, Espurr and Noibat are done, only Vivillon left.

Not a team but rather my favorites out of all pokemon I have (all still part of teams):

Link to my trade shop
    Shiny's I've bred so far using the Mesuda Method: perfect Espurr (M), imperfect Cyndaquil(M)[/U], for best odds I always use a foreign parent ^^

Pokemon: Misdreavus
    Ability: Levitate
    Nickname: Ithilwen
    IV's desired: Perfect 5iv
    Your Friend Code: 2208 4845 5328 (I believe we've traded before!)
    Your In Game Name: Lena
    Will she come with Nasty Plot and in the Moon Ball?
    What you offer: I can breed a few ha pokémon such as Prankster Murkrow, Scrappy Taillow, Harvest Exeggcute, Rattled Poochyena, Cloud Nine Swablu, Sniper Spinarak, Pickpocket Seedot, Omanyte and Kabutops with Weak Armor and Telepathy Munna... I can breed them with the nature and gender you desire and I also have berries (except for Tamato at the moment, I'm growing some more...). I can trade more than one pokémon and give them a berry to hold too, if you want to!
    Last edited by Brigidd; 14th February 2014 at 3:48 PM.
    Pokémon Black FC: 0347-6387-9756
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 1035 0553 5328
    3DS FC: 2208 4845 7290

All my Misdreavus come in a moon ball and all have the exact four egg moves listed so yes Nasty Plot is included Out of what you offer I'd prefer to trade for a perfect 5IV Telepathy Munna (Bold preferred, Modest also acceptable). Since I have more requests for Misdreavus' I'll do them all at the same time pretty soon and I'll PM you when done. And yes we traded before

Link to my trade shop

Hiya back again checking hows it going :P Sorry if im asking to much :P

Pokemon: Absol (Moon Ball) and Misdreavus (Moon Ball)
    Nature: Any
    Ability: Any
    Nickname:
    IV's desired: any
    Your Friend Code: 4656-7631-4022
    Your In Game Name: Matheus
    What you offer: Cherubi (Heal Ball - EM: Grass Whistle, Tickle, Weather Ball), Finneon(HA - Dream Ball), Riolu (HA - Dream Ball) and Elgyem (HA - Poke Ball). I also have all the berries you want.
    Last edited by Eludere; 17th February 2014 at 3:38 AM.
    FC 4656 - 7631 - 4022
    IGN: Matheus
    Vivillon Patern: Savanna

@Dreas94: No problem that you keep asking, I am aware it's taking me long; I haven't been doing that much breeding the past days but I've been breeding all evening and will continue for atleast a few more hours (not just your order though, right now I'm doing three pokemon for myself too). I have scizor done and I'll do Axew next, if you like I can PM you when I have those two done so we can trade them today because Eevee will most likely take a while because the odds are low and I find hatching 50-100 Eevee eggs in a row just too repetitive for it to stay fun so I'll alternate roughly like this: 10 Eevee's, order with 50/50 gender pokemon, 10 eevee's, order for 50/50 gender pokemon, 10 eevee's, order for 50/50 gender pokemon etc. (if you don't mind the wait I don't mind going for a female as I can use the 5-10 males I'll have it stock and the mass of Eevee's to wonder trade away which is never a bad thing)

@Eludere: Out of your listed options I'm interested in Elgyem and all 6 of the berries, I can do Absol and Misdreavus for that pokemon and 1 of all 6 of the berrie. Based on your order I assume you like pokemon in special balls and I recently got two more I didn't list yet; Skitty in a Dream Ball (with HA) and Skarmory in a Moon Ball. Are you interested in those? I'll do those four for the Elgyem and the berries if you can make sure the 5 pokemon you'll have to send over to give me all the berries are pokemon I don't have in my pokedex yet. Is that a trade you are interested in?

Link to my trade shop

Sure. Do so

Thanks again for the great trade! Pleasure doing business with such a great shop-owner. Five stars.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Sure I'm interested, just send me a list of pokemon you don't have and I'll breed them.
    FC 4656 - 7631 - 4022
    IGN: Matheus
    Vivillon Patern: Savanna

Hiya again ive been waiting for the axew and scizor a while now, you said theyd be almost done and youd pm me.....but you never sent a message, something going wrong or?

Pokemon: Eevee (Luxury Ball)
    Nature: Timid(I would like Adamant more if you could do that)
    Ability: Anticipation(Female)
    IV's desired: 5IV(31/X/31/31/31/31)(if Adamant is possible then 31/31/31/X/31/31)
    Your Friend Code: 1564-2447-0243
    Your In Game Name: Komo
    What you offer:
    -Charmander (Female and male), Timid, Blaze, 31/X/31/31/31/31
    -Squritle (Female, but I can breed for a male), Bold, Rain Dish, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
    -Gible (Can breed for either male or female), Jolly, Sand Veil, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Outrage and Iron Tail
    -Shinx (Can breed for either male or female), Jolly, Intimidate/Rivalry, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang
    -Litwick (Female and male), Timid, Infiltrator, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls
    -Fletchling (Male, but can breed for a female), Adamant, Gale Wings/Big Pecks, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Quick Guard and Tailwind
    -Ralts (Male and Female, but female was used for breeding, so she doesn't have the egg moves), Timid, Trace, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento, and Skill Swap, are in Luxury Balls
    -Goomy (Can breed for a male or female), Modest/Bold/Quiet, Gooey, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls/Ultra Balls/Poke Balls
    -Noibat (Male, but I can breed for a female), Timid, Infiltrator, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls
    -Vulpix (Can breed either male or female), Timid, Drought, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls(Egg Moves: Disable, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, and Power Swap)/Premier Balls
    -Scraggy (Male and Female, but right now only have Shed Skin), Jolly, Moxie/Shed Skin, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch, are in Luxury Balls
    -Skrelp (Can breed either male or female), Modest, Poison Point, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls
    -Shiny Horsea (Female), Lax, Sniper, Nicknameable (currently named Drache), Has Pokerus, In a Net Ball, Chain Fished, Has no perfect IVs
    -Can also offer: Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunder Stones, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Tamato, Hondew, Grepa, Qualot berries, PP UPs, Nuggets, and a Master Ball

I think I have PM'ed you before about trading, so sorry about that...
    Last edited by Komo; 17th March 2014 at 6:17 PM. Reason: Added Pokemon to the list...
    3DS Friend Code: 1564-2447-0243; Pansear, Charmeleon, and Braixen (I'm not looking for any more Friend Safaris...)
    IV Bred Pokemon for Trade: Currently None/Ask

Hey sorry about the wait, but I have your Houndour and Litwick ready. (For the Vulpix and Noibat) I can't trade tonight but should be good to go tomorrow night and this weekend.
    FC: 1177-7868-7588
    IGN: Ryan
    FS:
    Check out my Trade Shop!

Hello, i cant cooy and oaste on this device so ill wing it

Id like the meowsris (shiny)

I have 246 shinies i coukd trade for it
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

Pokemon: Joltik
    Ability: Compound eyes
    Nickname: None
    IV's desired Perfect 5IV
    Your Friend Code: 3411-0939-9232
    Your In Game Name: Serana
    What you offer: The following;

Spoiler:- Pokes:
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 27th February 2014 at 11:24 PM.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

6th gen shiny count: 39

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

I've had absolutely no time to get online or play all weekend but I'm catching up now. So to everyone who posted something here since I last posted: I'm going to edit this post later today somewhere in the afternoon (it's early morning where I live) to give a detailed and more personal reply to everyone for which I will be editing this post. Sorry for keeping people waiting (especially the trades that were already planned) but offline obligations came in the way and I had no time to even turn on my 2DS or go on the forums much all weekend; either way for now I should be back to my regular 'permanent vacation' like situation that is my life.

I should have a response for everyone around 17:00 in the +1 time zone, maybe a little later. I've also been working on revamping the shop to include 45 requestable breedable pokemon, which is many, many more then I ever thought I would have.

Link to my trade shop

Pokemon: Goomy (Shiny for My Shiny Team, if Possible)
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Gooey
    Nickname: Slurp
    IV: Perfect, If You Can, If Not, Attack Isn't Necessary.
    My Offer: Anything Generation 1-4
    IGN: Mega
    FC: 1161-0986-9237
    THANKS BC THIS IS FOR MY COMPETITIVE TEAM!
    Last edited by TheMegaJedi; 2nd March 2014 at 4:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayzira View Post
    I should have a response for everyone around 17:00 in the +1 time zone, maybe a little later. I've also been working on revamping the shop to include 45 requestable breedable pokemon, which is many, many more then I ever thought I would have.
    What happend with ze response.....

I apoligise but if this drags on any longer i might go to an other breeder, ive wait a very long time and you never seem to be active here any longer

Quote Originally Posted by dreas94 View Post
    I apoligise but if this drags on any longer i might go to an other breeder, ive wait a very long time and you never seem to be active here any longer
    Although this may seem desperate, you can check out my shop. If you truly need something that isn't in the shop ill breed for one for the right pokemon. Just a suggestion.
    Teh Mega Squad

Quote Originally Posted by TheMegaJedi View Post
    Although this may seem desperate, you can check out my shop. If you truly need something that isn't in the shop ill breed for one for the right pokemon. Just a suggestion.
    you do not have anythying i want, im just confiusred why the breeder isnt on nor has told us why, i mean many people are waiting, for example i need my pokemon because i am gonn ause them when i r4estaret one of my pokemon gen 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by dreas94 View Post
    you do not have anythying i want, im just confiusred why the breeder isnt on nor has told us why, i mean many people are waiting, for example i need my pokemon because i am gonn ause them when i r4estaret one of my pokemon gen 6 games.
    He might be busy with life, pokemon might not be his first priority at the moment. I'm pretty sure he'll be back sometime next week for spring break.
    PS: Thanks for at least looking at my trade shop
    Teh Mega Squad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast