Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FennekinBlazes's Non-Shiny and Shiny Trade Shop

Are all your shinies Kalos bred competitive pokemon (right natures abilities and 5/6iv)?
    2DS FC: 2981 - 6613 - 9240
    Fighting with pancham

Quote Originally Posted by FennekinBlazes View Post
    The Deoxys, the Team Plasma TGC promotion event.

Shaymin, the Oak Letter Event one you can catch.

Meloetta, Get the Mythical Pokemon Meloetta! event.
    Interested in first two, would you trade for TRU Regigigas and 10JAHRE Articuno?
    Last edited by hugokyremrayquaza; 28th February 2014 at 9:53 PM.
    3DS Freind code: 5343 8339 7151 IGN: Hugo

Pokemon Black FC 0004 5460 3289

Timezone: BST (GMT+1)

Quote Originally Posted by hugokyremrayquaza View Post
    Interested in first two, would you trade for TRU Regigigas and 10JAHRE Articuno?
    Yeah, but you'll have to wait, I have a ton of requests.
    I claim Fletchling from Pokémon and Robin from Fire Emblem. :3

I can clone Pokémon~ :3

I have many shinies, I ave a lot of them, so maybe if you are lucky I might have one that you want. ^^

My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Palpitoad

Bump !

I have many shinies, I ave a lot of them, so maybe if you are lucky I might have one that you want. ^^

My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Palpitoad

Are the all the shiny pokemon Kalos Bred and competitive?

I have a list of 100~ kalos bred competitve pokemon i can clone.
    2DS FC: 2981 - 6613 - 9240
    Fighting with pancham

Quote Originally Posted by kuyan View Post
    Are the all the shiny pokemon Kalos Bred and competitive?

I have a list of 100~ kalos bred competitve pokemon i can clone.
    Mine? No.

Bump! I added some Pokémon and also have every Shiny from 1st to 5th gen, not all from 6th yet.

Any free Pokemon from my shop(FennekinBlazes) next week!

Yes FREE, I will take anything for them!!!

So start ordering tomorrow, any free 6IV Shiny or Non-Shiny Pokémon in or not in my shop from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gens, a limit of three per person!

Hello FennekinBlazes, I would just like some clarification of your last post. Are you saying that you are basically giving away three shiny Pokemon from your list for free? I won't take complete advantage of this (I'll throw in a few perfect 5IV Pokemon in return), I just wanted to know if I understood you correctly. If so, I would like to make a request:

Pokemon wanted: Shiny Chandelure, Shiny Gliscor, and Shiny Hydreigon
    Pokemon offered: I'll give you some of my Perfect 5IV Pokemon (can't think of any but I'll let you know)
    3DS FC: 2079-6763-2506
    IGN: Harsal

Quote Originally Posted by PokePnguin View Post
    Hello FennekinBlazes, I would just like some clarification of your last post. Are you saying that you are basically giving away three shiny Pokemon from your list for free? I won't take complete advantage of this (I'll throw in a few perfect 5IV Pokemon in return), I just wanted to know if I understood you correctly. If so, I would like to make a request:

Pokemon wanted: Shiny Chandelure, Shiny Gliscor, and Shiny Hydreigon
    Pokemon offered: I'll give you some of my Perfect 5IV Pokemon (can't think of any but I'll let you know)
    Yep, you got it!

Any free Pokemon from my shop this week, but hurry it's almost the half of this week!

Yes FREE, I will take anything for them!!!

So start ordering tomorrow, any free 6IV Shiny or Non-Shiny Pokémon in or not in my shop from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gens, a limit of three per person!

Bump !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12