Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: April 3: Pokémon XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act 1~

Default April 3: Pokémon XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act 1~

4/3「ポケットモンスターXY特別編 最強メガシンカ ~ActⅠ(アクトワン)~」
    メガシンカポケモンが大集合!最強のメガシンカポケモンは!?大迫力のメガバトルは超必見!!

XYSP1: Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act 1~
    Airdate: April 3, 2014
    Summary: Big gathering of Mega Evolutions! What is the strongest mega evolved Pokémon? Watch a must-see Mega Evolution battle!

Pictures:
    1) http://imgur.com/aPdL5sU
    2) http://imgur.com/fmgJOCT
    3) http://i.imgur.com/8Rj46Gh.jpg

Translation:

1) Fierce battle between Mega Evolved Pokémon!

The broadcast on April 3 is a special featuring a clash between Mega Evolutions! The super battle between Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise is a must see!

(Blurb: Mega Evolved Pokémon, which are all the rage right now, will have a showdown in the anime! One Mega Evolution after another will appear and perform heated battles! Pay attention to Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise. Who are their Trainers?!)

3) The protagonist of this special episode is a young adult Trainer named Alan. Together with his Charizard, Alan aims to master Mega Evolution and defeat all mega evolved Pokémon!

(Captions: Alan fights alongside his Mega Charizard X!
    The mega evolved Pokémon, all lined up!
    Siebold of the Elite Four also appears and fights Alan!)
    Last edited by Dephender; 1st April 2014 at 3:51 PM.

Not sure, I wanted to make a thread too but I was not sure what its about. Something about the upcoming movie but not sure what.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Um, something about mega evolution. It seems to be a special of some sort.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Forgive me if I close this down until I've caught up with the translations. Makes no sense to leave it open for all the geniuses who want to chuck out their magnificent Google Translations.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Default XY23/XYSP1?? Pokémon XY Special - Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act 1~

I somehow doubt that is Ash's Charizard...

woah what is this? because whatever it is, it looks amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Does anyone even know what exactly this is yet? The scan with all the titles seems to imply it's a special of some kind.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Hmm...perhaps that pic of Blaziken and Charizard fighting in a tournament is from this episode?? Perhaps this is the Diantha episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think it's Professor Sycamore's Pokemon, I don't think it's even remotely Ash's.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Does anyone even know what exactly this is yet? The scan with all the titles seems to imply it's a special of some kind.
    Indeed it is

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hmm...perhaps that pic of Blaziken and Charizard fighting in a tournament is from this episode??
    I'm pretty sure that was confirmed to be from some activity book or other non-anime related publication months ago. I really think this could be a prelude to the 17th Movie to showcase Mega Evolution, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Indeed it is
    So THAT explains that strange poster with several Mega Evolutions! Whoa, my mind's blown!

I wonder what that special's gonna be about, then. Obviously Mega Evolutions, but I mean specifics.

Maybe this will be like the Legend of Thunder? We'll get Calem to debut here and maybe Shauna/Tierno/Trevor and they have their own little adventure? In that case I'd be really interested! We need more specials without Ash being the main focus. It wouldn't surprise me if this aired in the XY universe but focused on Calem or someone.

I know Platinum Fan. would love the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Maybe this will be like the Legend of Thunder? We'll get Calem to debut here and maybe Shauna/Tierno/Trevor and they have their own little adventure? In that case I'd be really interested! We need more specials without Ash being the main focus. It wouldn't surprise me if this aired in the XY universe but focused on Calem or someone.

Im not so sure. I never really heard of the anime doing that before, at least not this early in a series. Maybe the "Special" is just a episode spanning story arc or something?

I would only agree, if this airs on Get*TV, if this is airing in the same time frame as the regular XY anime, then no, I'm not sure I will really give a crap.

We definitely don't need constant breaks from the XY anime.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Jeez, if that happens, my mind will be blown again. We seriously need a male protagonist who isn't Ash right now; I believe we've been lacking such since Jimmy?

"Act 1" implies that there's going to be an "Act 2", which I'm guessing will be another special rather than the movie.

A plot about Mega Evolutions fighting it out to determine which one of them is the strongest sounds really bland. I don't expect anything interesting from Mewtwo (I am guessing its identity won't be delved into at all), which should logically be the winner.

Yay, a special that revolves around battling!
    Battling is my favourite thing in the anime so hopefully it'll be good.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Geo-Oblivion's Wrath View Post
    Jeez, if that happens, my mind will be blown again. We seriously need a male protagonist who isn't Ash right now; I believe we've been lacking such since Jimmy?
    Jimmy was nice, he had a nice amount of differences from Ash to carry a special as a main character but still I wanted more differences. If the writers seriously did a special focused on another guy, give him a different spin, personality, ways, actions, Pokemon selection, I'd probably be excited for this special even more if it was confirmed to focus on Calem.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 19th February 2014 at 8:34 AM.

The summary is cryptic. My Japanese isn't as good as Sushi or Dephender's but it's along the line of

Mega Evolutions appear! Are Mega Evolutions the Strongest Pokémon? Watch a must-see Mega Evolution battle!

No plot details

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Yay, a special that revolves around battling!
    Battling is my favourite thing in the anime so hopefully it'll be good.
    Theres a fresh thought (: agreed. I dont care if it involves any of the MC's or not or if its canonical or not (which it wont be) i just love watching the battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

No possible Ash focus and you hate it. Surprise, surprise.

Jimmy was nice, he had a nice amount of differences from Ash to carry a special as a main character but still I wanted more differences. If the writers seriously did a special focused on another guy, give him a different spin, personality, ways, actions, Pokemon selection, I'd probably be excited for this special even more if it was confirmed to focus on Calem.
    Calem is a male protagonist character, therefore he is doomed to either appear in a 5-second cameo in a movie, or not appear at all.

I actually do care about whether or not the XY cast is here. They likely won't be though so I probably won't get excited about this special. Plus I don't really care for Mega Pokemon or hyped battling in general so I'll probably pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Calem is a male protagonist character, therefore he is doomed to either appear in a 5-second cameo in a movie, or not appear at all.
    Jimmy appeared in his own special....?

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast