Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Default Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

SHOP CLOSED---- I AM VERY SORRY BUT I SHOULD REDIRECT MOST OF MY FREE TIME IN PREPARING MYSELF TO ENTER THE JOB MARKET. THIS SHOP MAY RE-OPEN SHORTLY DURING HOLIDAYS. BUT I PROMISE NOTHING.

FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    In game name: Maeve

This shop is now revamped as a special ball breeding shop and special offer shop! I do not have a "pricing policy" so ask anything you'll like and offer anything you'll want as long as it seem fair (eg. Rattata for Patrat is ok, Victini for Pidgey isn't). Be sure to come and check if your order is ready! I will PM you but if you want to know how your order is progressing...

Rules of this shop:

1. All Serebii rules apply here.

2. It may be unbelivable but I have a life outsied the web and I'm a student. So be patient if I don't respond 5 second after you posted on this thread. My time zone is EST-5 (the same as New York).

3. No hack or clones. I don't do it and I expect you to do the same.

4. No offensive nicknames! I filter all my pokémon so none of them as an offensive or absurd nickname. I assume you'll do the same.

5. Be nice to everyone, and only use this thread for talking buisness. Don't PM me until a deal is reached.

6. Don't be afraid to ask or offer. I only play pokémon for fun and I don't do competitive. Even if you consider this offer weird don't be shy and tell me.

7. Please post your friend code AND your in game name. It will make my job easier if I know with who I'm suppose to trade.

Let's down to buisness.

English Pokémon:

I completed the dex so ask me directly. Unless it is written down I have no intention to trade legendaries.

Legendaries available
    Suicune
    Celebi
    Mewtwo
    Zapdos

Foreign Pokémon

CLOSED UNTIL ORAS

Breeding service
    I can also breed some pokémon for you. Just state the name of the said pokémon and the details like male/female, the ability, the nature and the ball. I can also IV breed if you tell me the spread. If not I will take the spread written by smogon.

In bold so everybody sees it. I don't do eggmoves.

Spoiler:- Apricorn/Dream ball available:

Berries
    Egnima
    Lansat
    Starf
    many more...

Want:
    Pokémon in special balls like apricorn or dream.
    Vivillon patern (mine is polar)
    Megastones
    Good IV pokémon
    HA Pokémon
    Pokémon with egg move
    Legendaries and Event
    BP Item

Even if you don't have anything on the list offer something. Chances that I will find something nice, or have the thing you want in excess so I would give you for free.
    Last edited by Shao-May; 6th November 2014 at 5:35 AM.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

I'd like the foreign cherubi

Can offer unown
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

Alright. When will you be able to do the trade?
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

I love Nicknames!

Need Drought Vulpix, have got extreme speed Dratini to trade
    3DS Code: 2294-5362-2163 IGN: Bucks
    Friend Safari Fairy: Swirlix, Floette, and Dedenne

Future in-game Y team-

I'll breed you that. Do you have other specification like sex or nature?

EDIT: If you do not care your order is ready.
    Last edited by Shao-May; 20th February 2014 at 3:10 AM.

I love Nicknames!

Timid nature, sex doesn't matter. ~Thanks

Edit: Never mind.

double edit: still want the Vulpix, never mind about the froakie.
    Last edited by Gunner; 20th February 2014 at 5:55 AM.

Future in-game Y team-

Vulpix ready.

EDIT: Trade complete!
    Last edited by Shao-May; 20th February 2014 at 2:31 PM.

I love Nicknames!

Cheers. o/

Future in-game Y team-

Hi, I saw your post, I have the following female HA/dreamball pokes: (*=has EM already)
    skitty, glameow, ekans*, blue basculin, luvdisc, burmy, relicanth, stantler, buneary*, bagon*, finneon, elgyem, feebas, barboach*, chatot, omanyte, zigzagoon*

Out of your shop I am looking for:
    female sandshrew in safari ball
    female cubone in safari ball
    female hoppip in love ball
    female sneasel in moon ball
    female shuckle in dream ball (must have hidden ability)
    female druddigon in dream ball (must have hidden ability)
    female sentret in dream ball (must have hidden ability)
    female caterpie in sport ball

IVs don't matter to me but it is a plus if you have the correct nature or egg moves. if you are interested let me know *via PM* which pokes of mine you want, I am willing to do 1:1.
    LF:
    Flawless Kalos Legends I don't have
    Gen 6 event pokemon! (nothing from Powersaves)
    My Kalos legends for trade: [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m6o6uxq"[/URL]
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Spoiler:- Kalos Masuda Shinies:

I'm interested in some of your apricorn females

Ponyta in a fast ball
    Hoppip in a love ball
    Sneasel in a moon ball
    Krabby in a lure ball

I can offer

Absol in a level ball
    Heracross in a fast ball
    Ralts in a moon ball
    Geodude in a heavy ball

I have more if those don't interest you.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

Breeding accepted! Do you have any specific request to add, like nature and stuff?
    Last edited by Shao-May; 25th February 2014 at 2:02 AM.

I love Nicknames!

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    Breeding accepted! Do you have any specific request to add, like nature and stuff?
    If it's not too much trouble, I would prefer beneficial natures. I can do the same for you if you'd like.

Sorry I do not know what is a "beneficial nature". If you do not mind much your order is ready.
    Last edited by Shao-May; 25th February 2014 at 2:37 AM.

I love Nicknames!

Sorry I do not know what is a "beneficial nature". If you do not mind much your order is ready.
    Nvm about that then. I'm not ready atm. I'll let you know when I am.

Update of the list and my wants.

I love Nicknames!

Hey, Im interested in your:
    Geodude in Heavy Ball (Adamant Nature, Ability doesn't matter), Heracross in Fast Ball (Adamant nature, Moxie), Mareep in Either Lure or Friend Ball (Quiet nature, Ability doesnt matter). Gender is not important if you breed with a Ditto right? Otherwise I'd like them all female.
    If you can do eggmoves I am interested in more.
    I can offer a French Ditto, non-perfect 5IV Calm Frillish with Recover, Vullaby, Continental or Elegant Vivillon

Hello there, I'm interested in a few pokemon in special pokeballs!
    I have some dream ball females for trade such as Murkrow, Taillow, Poochyena, Spinarak, Audino, Ponyta, Swablu, Riolu, Munna, Omanyte, Igglybuff and Seedot... I can get them with their hidden ability for you!
    I'm interested in your Mareep in friend ball, Vulpix in moon ball (can it have drought?), Cubone in safari ball, Horsea in lure ball and I wanted to ask if it's possible for you to get a Larvitar in a friend ball... We can trade 1:1 and it's alright if you want to trade more than one for the Larvitar!D:
    I also wanted them to be females, if that's okay...

Edit: forgot to say I also have savannah Vivillons!
    Last edited by Brigidd; 2nd March 2014 at 8:44 PM.
    Pokémon Black FC: 0347-6387-9756
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 1035 0553 5328
    3DS FC: 2208 4845 7290

Sietse23: Unfortunatly I have no pokémon with eggmove. Also I already have plenty of French Ditto, but I'm interested in Vullaby, Continental Vivilliion and a female Frillish.

Brigidd: Yes I can give Drought to Vulpix. I will try to get a Larvitar in a friend ball for you, but I can't garantee anything and will charge you 2 pokémon since it's a special demand. I will take Audino, Munna, Ponyta, Taillow, Spinarak and Swablu.

EDIT: Realise my mistake, Drought can't be given to Vulpix.
    Last edited by Shao-May; 3rd March 2014 at 6:38 PM.

I love Nicknames!

Sietse23: Unfortunatly I have no pokémon with eggmove. Also I already have plenty of French Ditto, but I'm interested in Vullaby, Continental Vivilliion and a female Frillish.Brigidd: Yes I can give Drought to Vulpix. I will try to get a Larvitar in a friend ball for you, but I can't garantee anything and will charge you 2 pokémon since it's a special demand. I will take Audino, Munna, Ponyta, Taillow, Spinarak and Swablu.
    Alright, so do you want to trade those 3 for your 3? Ill attach Sun and Moon stones if youd like (not to trade, just to be nice)

Sure, no problem! Thank you very much!

Orders are ready!

I love Nicknames!

I'm sorry, I didn't see your edit before... That's too bad about the Vulpix.
    May I pm you so we can trade?

I tried to warn you before, but your inbox was full. I can give you a drought one for free. You can PM me.

I love Nicknames!

I have a foreign Ditto.
    Taking any unobtainable in XY, especially starters and legendaries.
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max.

I claim the unbeatable Turtwig.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Rate my teams! Thanks so much if you do!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...U-Doubles-Team
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...gendaries-Team

Oops, is it? I haven't noticed!D:
    I'm really sorry, I'll empty it and pm you, then! That's very kind, are you sure it's alright?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast