Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    I offered a dream ball togepi and a dream ball sigalyph :P for your love ball meowth and fast ball pichu
    Yes that part I got it. It's the part, where you seemed to be mad at me that I'm offering breeding leftovers (from a request made in may and the other person never answered or gave a sign of life since I regot my 3DS) in exchange for other apricorn ball pokemon, that I'm not sure to get. If I offended you in any way, I would like to apologize and accept your decision.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    Yes that part I got it. It's the part, where you seemed to be mad at me that I'm offering breeding leftovers (from a request made in may and the other person never answered or gave a sign of life since I regot my 3DS) in exchange for other apricorn ball pokemon, that I'm not sure to get. If I offended you in any way, I would like to apologize and accept your decision.
    I guess we missunderstud each other :P well im also intrested in a dream ball finneon and a dream ball skitty
    Beauty is Everything
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-grounds Come to My Shop :3
    FC:0232-9103-5324 IGN:Chris
    LF: Demo code for super smash bros for 3DS (if you have a extra code PM me)

I also have those in leftovers (yes I kept two of them). You can have them if you want too.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

I love Nicknames!

I also have those in leftovers (yes I kept two of them). You can have them if you want too.
    what are you looking for in return? :3
    Beauty is Everything

I see in your shop that you have a growlithe with nice eggmove. I would like this one. IVs doesn't matter, I just want the moves, also to be fair, I will only take this and the HA sigilyph for the pichu in fast ball, love ball meowth, dream ball finneon, and dream ball Skitty. Is it ok with you?

I love Nicknames!

I see in your shop that you have a growlithe with nice eggmove. I would like this one. IVs doesn't matter, I just want the moves, also to be fair, I will only take this and the HA sigilyph for the pichu in fast ball, love ball meowth, dream ball finneon, and dream ball Skitty. Is it ok with you?
    are you sure me giving you 2 pokemon and you giving me 4?
    Beauty is Everything

Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    are you sure me giving you 2 pokemon and you giving me 4?
    Yes since I ask for a growlithe with egg moves. (It's just that I don't really like breeding for precise eggmoves).

I love Nicknames!

Yes since I ask for a growlithe with egg moves. (It's just that I don't really like breeding for precise eggmoves).
    ah okay I just have to breed one
    Beauty is Everything

Are your French and Japanese Dittos 6 IV? If they are, what nature are they?
    If they are 6 IV and natures I don't have, I have a lot of things to offer from your want list, 5 IV Pokemon in unique balls with 4 egg moves, mega stones, BP items, etc
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Are your French and Japanese Dittos 6 IV? If they are, what nature are they?
    If they are 6 IV and natures I don't have, I have a lot of things to offer from your want list, 5 IV Pokemon in unique balls with 4 egg moves, mega stones, BP items, etc
    Unfortunately no, they aren't 6IV.

I love Nicknames!

Im ready to trade
    Beauty is Everything

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know I have your Pokemon ready on my end. Also, as a thank you for breeding me a large amount of Pokemon, I wanted to give you a Dream ball Cacnea (F with HA and egg moves) and a Ocean Vivillon. You can just trade me junk Pokemon for them.
    3DS Friend Code: 3652 - 0535 - 5004
    IGN: Michi
    Friend Safari : Snover, Bergmite, Cloyster

miShellder's Bank Ball & HA Pokemon List

Hello! Would you take a Dreamball Natu and a Dreamball Meowth for a Dreamball Skitty and a Dreamball Glameow?

Quote Originally Posted by Spheal_with_it View Post
    Hello! Would you take a Dreamball Natu and a Dreamball Meowth for a Dreamball Skitty and a Dreamball Glameow?
    Yes. I already have your pokémon ready.

I love Nicknames!

Yes. I already have your pokémon ready.
    Okay, I made a mistake, I already had a Skitty, but I really want a Glameow still. I'll do a two for one because you went through the trouble of breeding both.
    FC: 0602-7164-8465 IGN: Ethan

Im ready to trade FC 0232 9103 5324 IGN Chris
    Beauty is Everything

edit - getting the pokemon else where~ thanks anyway
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 15th August 2014 at 1:58 AM.

I guess I'm also interested in a Dream Ball Audino with it's Hidden ability xD dat hype tho

Here's a bunch of things I can offer:

Spoiler:- Dream Balls:

Spoiler:- Apricorns:

Spoiler:- Transfer only balls:

Spoiler:- Egg Move Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Mega Stones:

Also have a ton of other Pokemon I'm able to breed, including some 5 iv flawless and 6 ivs that I already have in-stock.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

I'm interested in a Love Ball Meowth, female please.

I can offer 6IV male honedge, togepi, drifloon, aron, tynamo, and riolu. I'm also hatching some nice 5IV HA zangoose, both genders, with the egg moves Quick Guard, Night Slash, Counter, and Iron Tail

hey, would you be willing to do sports ball weedle for a lure ball bonsly?
    my friend code is 3497-1015-9173
    my in game name is Justin
    And if that trade doesn't interest you, check my trade shop(in sig), or if anything in my trade shop interest you/ you have something I say i'm specifically looking for please answer back, thanks
    All pink shiny team 5/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon:
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

Hi there! I saw where you said you had just about any Pokémon for trade. Do you, perchance, have any Magnet Pull Bold nature Magnemite with Toxic, Volt Switch, Discharge, and Flash Cannon? I have no interest in IVs, as I can get those myself. I am willing to offer a male Jolly Charmander knowing Dragon Dance, Scratch, and Growl. I can also guarantee it has at least one IV that is 31. If not, I will gladly fix it asap.
    3DS Friend Code: 2122-7907-1386
    IGN: Xarel (X), Yarikh (Y), Coming Soon (ORAS)

Back with new updates and ACK! I really should had come here more often!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    I guess I'm also interested in a Dream Ball Audino with it's Hidden ability xD dat hype tho

If you are still interested, I'm interested in your dream ball canvanha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I'm interested in a Love Ball Meowth, female please.

I can offer 6IV male honedge, togepi, drifloon, aron, tynamo, and riolu. I'm also hatching some nice 5IV HA zangoose, both genders, with the egg moves Quick Guard, Night Slash, Counter, and Iron Tail
    If you are still interested I will gladly trade you a Love ball Meowth for a HA Zangoose (no need for IV or egg move since you don't ask the same for the meowth).

Quote Originally Posted by maskofsanity1998 View Post
    hey, would you be willing to do sports ball weedle for a lure ball bonsly?
    my friend code is 3497-1015-9173
    my in game name is Justin
    And if that trade doesn't interest you, check my trade shop(in sig), or if anything in my trade shop interest you/ you have something I say i'm specifically looking for please answer back, thanks
    Sound like a fair trade. I accept the offer!

Quote Originally Posted by xarel1375 View Post
    Hi there! I saw where you said you had just about any Pokémon for trade. Do you, perchance, have any Magnet Pull Bold nature Magnemite with Toxic, Volt Switch, Discharge, and Flash Cannon? I have no interest in IVs, as I can get those myself. I am willing to offer a male Jolly Charmander knowing Dragon Dance, Scratch, and Growl. I can also guarantee it has at least one IV that is 31. If not, I will gladly fix it asap.
    Unfortunatly no. I don't do eggmoves.

I love Nicknames!

If you have a 5IV Torchic (Female) with everything but sp atk and I'd love to have one.

I can give you a mewtwo, regirock, or heracross 5ivd with egg move? Oh and BP items~
    FC- 4167 5307 7574
    x/y

I can breed you that easily. In exchange I would happily take a BP item. Is safety goggles are ok?

I love Nicknames!

Hello,
    I'm interested in Safari Ball Females Bagon, Trapinch, Psyduck, Dratini, Seedot and Houndour
    I offer you Dream Ball HA Females Lapras, Torkoal, Tangela (Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Endeavor), Buizel, Pawniard, Zubat(Defog and Brave Bird), Mankey, Meowth, Bellsprout, Chancey, Pinsir(Close Combat), Solosis, Cacnea (Seed Bomb, Counter, Dynamic Punch and Block), Yanma, Starly (Roost, Pursuit, Double Edge and Feather Dance), Mantyne, Bagon (Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump and Fire Fang), Horsea, Stunky, Snubbull (Ice Fang, Crunch, Close Combat and Heal Bell), Psyduck, Delibird, Nincada, Ledyba, Geodude, Poochyena(Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Play Rough and Poison Fang), Phanpy, Paras, Seel, Doduo, Onix, Wailmer,and Murkrow
    Send me a PM if you are interested

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast