Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    I am interested, but I have a lot of request lately and yours will probably take time. (Just so you know). If still interested I will gladly take your Vivillion for the Reshiram and the ability capsule (but if you have starf, lansat or egnima berry I would prefer it).
    Thanks for getting back to me on that. Yes, I do have an Enigma Berry. I would trade the High Plains Vivillon with an Enigma attached, for the Reshiram. We can do that trade tonight or tomorrow if you'd like - I've just now added your FC. My in-game name is Jeremy, just so you know.
    3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 0877-2106-0624

I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and a student studying theology and biblical studies. If you have any questions (or complaints) about Jesus and the new life that he offers, shoot me a PM - I would be happy to talk.

I will breed them for Moon ball Girafarig and Dream ball Vulpix with it's HA
    cool!! just to be clear we trading 5iv or not?
    3883-6008-7187

Hey, I'm interested in getting all the Dream ball Pokemon, so I'm interested in the following:

Female HA Feebas
    Female HA Sentret
    Female HA Spinarak
    Female HA Audino
    Female HA Taillow
    Female HA Finneon
    Female HA Zigzagoon
    Female HA Buneary
    Female HA Barboach
    Female HA Omanyte
    Female HA Skitty
    Female HA Glameow
    Female HA Ekans
    Female HA Ponyta

I can offer the following in exchange:

Female HA Hoppip
    Female HA Gulpin
    Female HA Riolu
    Female HA Togepi
    Female HA Hoothoot
    Female HA Wooper
    Female HA Remoraid
    Female HA Seedot
    Female HA Drifloon
    Female HA Elgyem
    Female HA Slowpoke
    Female HA Alomomola
    Female HA Sigilyph
    Female HA Spiritomb

Is this okay with you?
    IGN: Calem
    Friend Code: 0232-9015-0505
    Y Safari Pokemon: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales

Shiny Charm obtained as of 4/14/14. This makes me wish there were 14 months in a year.

Hello!

I would like for you to breed me:
    Pokemon: Kangaskhan
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-SpA)
    Ball: Doesn't matter
    Ability: Inner Focus or Scrappy, either is fine
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: None

In return, I could provide a:
    Pokemon: Shellder
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe,-SpA)
    Ball: Poke Ball
    Ability: Skill Link or Shell Armor
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear

or a:
    Pokemon: Froakie
    Nature: Timid (+Spe,-Atk)
    Ball: Poke Ball
    Ability: Protean
    IV Spread: All are 5 IV, the certain ones I have are missing HP, SpA, SpD, or Spe. (For some reason they all have 31 Atk :/)
    Egg Moves: None

Hopefully I didn't miss anything else important...

Would you be able to do this for me?
    I don't really have much other 5 IV Pokemon so that's most of what I could offer.

My FC and IGN are in my signature. You can reply here or feel free to PM me.

trade went through! thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by Pokeman Man; 29th May 2014 at 2:00 AM.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Omega Ruby Purchase Date: 11/26/14 - ~10:00 AM
    Omega Ruby Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~12:00 AM - 14:34
    Delta Episode Clear Time: 11/27/14 - ~2:00 AM - 16:23
    Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting

SunnyPhoenix: Since I have a lot to breed I will not do 5IV unless you really want them to be.

KoRayven: It work for me. Deal.

Pokemon man: I'm interested in the shellder and will gladly do you kanghaskan.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You guys must be aware that I have a lot to breed and your request will take time but they will surely be ready by the end of the week (I'll PM you once ready).
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

SunnyPhoenix: Since I have a lot to breed I will not do 5IV unless you really want them to be.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You guys must be aware that I have a lot to breed and your request will take time but they will surely be ready by the end of the week (I'll PM you once ready).
    i prefer them not to be 5iv as well i have yours ready when u have mine just pm me
    3883-6008-7187

Alright, awesome! I should be on for most of the coming week, but definitely on the weekend.

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

11/16/14 - I accidentally release my hatched Shiny Riolu because I was busy watching anime.

Bought the game, played it for 16 hours straight, completing the plot in one sitting

Quote Originally Posted by sunny phoenix View Post

i prefer them not to be 5iv as well i have yours ready when u have mine just pm me
    Same here.
    IGN: Calem
    Friend Code: 0232-9015-0505
    Y Safari Pokemon: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales

Shiny Charm obtained as of 4/14/14. This makes me wish there were 14 months in a year.

Shop closed for the summer. If you had pending trade with me it still on the road! But I'm not taking any order! I'm available at 3pm to 9pm at EST-5 zone.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

I love Nicknames!

Would you happen to have a Mawile from Pokemon XD that knows Sing?

No.

Update: Now every trade is either on standby till the end of summer or cancelled. PM me to settle all of this. Sorry for the bother I forgot that my sister finished school earlier than last year.

I love Nicknames!

Grand re-opening with a full new update!

I love Nicknames!

Welcome back!
    Just a quick question/post, are your legendaries/foreign Dittos 5 iv flawless or 6 IV? (ditto should be 6 IV though)

if not, I'm interested in the Reshiram just because I need it for my Kyurem-W. I don't have much in terms of legends... but if you want two mewtwos (bad IVs)...
    Last edited by Pokeman Man; 24th July 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman Man View Post
    Welcome back!
    Just a quick question/post, are your legendaries/foreign Dittos 5 iv flawless or 6 IV? (ditto should be 6 IV though)

if not, I'm interested in the Reshiram just because I need it for my Kyurem-W. I don't have much in terms of legends... but if you want two mewtwos (bad IVs)...
    Unfortunatly the only pokémon I can have with good IV is the kalos Zapdos because I didn't captured it yet. For the Reshiram, I think it has bad IVs too (I never really checked). If you are still interested I saw that you are giving away female froakies with toxic spikes in dive ball (IV do not matter I just want the move and the ball). If you don't want to trade it for the Reshiram I will accept the bad IV Mewtwo.

I love Nicknames!

Unfortunatly the only pokémon I can have with good IV is the kalos Zapdos because I didn't captured it yet. For the Reshiram, I think it has bad IVs too (I never really checked). If you are still interested I saw that you are giving away female froakies with toxic spikes in dive ball (IV do not matter I just want the move and the ball). If you don't want to trade it for the Reshiram I will accept the bad IV Mewtwo.
    Only female Froakies I have left are those with the Dive Ball and Protean, but they're leveled because I used them for breeding. They can re-learn Toxic Spikes though, but I have no heart scales cause I don't like fishing for them

I understand, then I'll take the Mewtwo. I can connect right now if you want.

I love Nicknames!

Alright, great! I can come online too, I have like 4 Mewtwos though, the one I planned to give was a level 85 one with a horrible EV spread that I got from some person in a trade, do you want that? I have two untouched however.

I never really bothered about those things with legendaries since their use is to only complete my dex, but one more is always nice for future use. So give me any one, as long as it is mewtwo.

I love Nicknames!

Thanks for the trade! I hope to visit the shop again, maybe when I stop fanboying over this anime :B

Hello and welcome back!

Interested In: Larvitar | Nincada | Ralts | Tentacool | Feebas | Bunneary | Omanyte
    Poke Ball: Safari Ball | Sport Ball | Moon Ball | Lure Ball | Dream Ball | Dream Ball | Dream Ball
    IV Spread: N/A
    Nature: N/A
    Ability: N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Adaptability | Limber | Weak Armor
    Egg Moves: N/A

Offering: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post17305032
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    Hello and welcome back!

Interested In: Larvitar | Nincada | Ralts | Tentacool | Feebas | Bunneary | Omanyte
    Poke Ball: Safari Ball | Sport Ball | Moon Ball | Lure Ball | Dream Ball | Dream Ball | Dream Ball
    IV Spread: N/A
    Nature: N/A
    Ability: N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Adaptability | Limber | Weak Armor
    Egg Moves: N/A

Offering: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post17305032
    I see with my little eyes that you have a nice safari ball Bagon and a dream ball Dratini. I would like them both, IVs does not matter in your case, but I would like the egg moves if it seem fair to you. Of course, the Dratini, must have it's hidden ability and the bagon must be female.

I love Nicknames!

I see with my little eyes that you have a nice safari ball Bagon and a dream ball Dratini. I would like them both, IVs does not matter in your case, but I would like the egg moves if it seem fair to you. Of course, the Dratini, must have it's hidden ability and the bagon must be female.
    That sounds fair to me. I already have a Imperfect 5IV Female Bagon so you'll be getting one. I just need to breed the Dratini. Shouldn't take too long. I'll PM you or leave a post when I'm ready.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Good day, I'm interested in your Dawn Stone and King's rock I'll trade these items in exchange:

Power Band
    Power Belt
    Lucky Punch
    Lucky Egg
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

I don't mind trading the king's rock for the power band, but I would like another hard to get evolutianaru stone for the dawn stone since they are hard to get.

I love Nicknames!

I don't mind trading the king's rock for the power band, but I would like another hard to get evolutianaru stone for the dawn stone since they are hard to get.
    Ok then just the King's Rock for the Power Band.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast