Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Ok then just the King's Rock for the Power Band.
    Offer accepted! I can connect right now, but I need to know which game you want me to add you.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    Offer accepted! I can connect right now, but I need to know which game you want me to add you.
    Add my Y FC, I'm online right now we can get started as soon as you add me.
    Last edited by i2i; 25th July 2014 at 11:28 PM.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

im intrested in a fast ball pichu and a love ball meowth and i can offer a female sigilyph with HA and a female togepi in a dream ball with HA
    Beauty is Everything
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-grounds Come to My Shop :3
    FC:0232-9103-5324 IGN:Chris
    LF: Demo code for super smash bros for 3DS (if you have a extra code PM me)

I really need a HA Feebas v.v

I don't know if you still need some of the different patterns of Vivillion but I have the following I can offer in trade: Meadow (French), Elegant (Jpn), High Plains, and Modern and am willing to offer all 4 for said Feebas.

I also have 75 different HA Pokemon I could send you a list though I don't know if any of them are in "bank balls".
    EDIT: I only have 1 "bank ball" Pokemon and that is HA F Elgyem in Dream Ball.
    Last edited by Macklin; 26th July 2014 at 2:40 PM.

Okay I have the following Pokemon ready for you:

31/31/31/31/x/31 Female Bagon
    x/31/31/31/31/31 HA Female Dratini

Let me know whenever you're ready and available to trade.
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    im intrested in a fast ball pichu and a love ball meowth and i can offer a female sigilyph with HA and a female togepi in a dream ball with HA
    Accepted and done! (I had some extras left in my boxes).

Quote Originally Posted by Macklin View Post
    I really need a HA Feebas v.v

I don't know if you still need some of the different patterns of Vivillion but I have the following I can offer in trade: Meadow (French), Elegant (Jpn), High Plains, and Modern and am willing to offer all 4 for said Feebas.

I also have 75 different HA Pokemon I could send you a list though I don't know if any of them are in "bank balls".
    EDIT: I only have 1 "bank ball" Pokemon and that is HA F Elgyem in Dream Ball.
    I will happily take a female elgyem in a dream ball. I already have your feebas ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    Okay I have the following Pokemon ready for you:

31/31/31/31/x/31 Female Bagon
    x/31/31/31/31/31 HA Female Dratini

Let me know whenever you're ready and available to trade.
    Your pokémon are ready on my side too!

My 3DS need to charge up so I will be online in a couple of hours later.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

I love Nicknames!

Ok I have your Elgyem ready, what is your FC and in game name? Mine are my signature.

Your pokémon are ready on my side too!

My 3DS need to charge up so I will be online in a couple of hours later.
    Okay, I'm here!

IGN: Lynn
    Friend Code: 3110-5438-7705
    Current Shiny Hunts

Completed Hunts:
    [Shiny Spreadsheet]

Hi!

I am interested in a few of your Pokemon. Only request that they be female and have HA if in the Dream ball.

Safari: Larvitar, Scyther, Bagon
    Fast: Magby
    Level: Kangaskhan
    Friend: Ralts
    Moon: Shinx, Lapras, Sableye
    Dream ball: Feebas, Taillow, Bunaery, Glameow, Ekans, Misdreavus, Eevee, Joltik, Dratini

I can breed a female of any of the following Pokemon listed below (I believe all the ones I listed aren't on your list). Or I have a few HA Pokemon if there is a certain one you are looking for. Also have some extra Vivillon patterns.

Spoiler:- Apricorn/Dream Ball:
    Last edited by miShellder; 27th July 2014 at 9:05 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3652 - 0535 - 5004
    IGN: Michi
    Friend Safari : Snover, Bergmite, Cloyster

miShellder's Bank Ball & HA Pokemon List

Quote Originally Posted by miShellder View Post
    Hi!

I am interested in a few of your Pokemon. Only request that they be female and have HA if in the Dream ball.

Safari: Larvitar, Scyther, Bagon
    Fast: Magby
    Level: Kangaskhan
    Friend: Ralts
    Moon: Shinx, Lapras, Sableye
    Dream ball: Feebas, Taillow, Bunaery, Glameow, Ekans, Misdreavus, Eevee, Joltik, Dratini
    If I counted well that make 18 pokémon.

In my case I'm interested in the following:

Love ball: Mareep, Spoink,
    Fast ball: Slugma
    Lure ball: Chinchou, Goldeen, Shellder, Clamperl, Chingling, Qwilfish
    Level ball: Buizel, Spearow, Pidgey
    Moon ball: Jigglypuff, Horsea
    Safari ball: Sunkern, Houndoom, Bellsprout
    Dream ball: Spheal

Is that ok with you?

I love Nicknames!

If I counted well that make 18 pokémon.

In my case I'm interested in the following:

Love ball: Mareep, Spoink,
    Fast ball: Slugma
    Lure ball: Chinchou, Goldeen, Shellder, Clamperl, Chingling, Qwilfish
    Level ball: Buizel, Spearow, Pidgey
    Moon ball: Jigglypuff, Horsea
    Safari ball: Sunkern, Houndoom, Bellsprout
    Dream ball: Spheal

Is that ok with you?
    Yup! I will get started on them today and let you know when they are ready.

Hi. Would you trade some of your female dream ball pokemon(with HA or not) for apricorn-females you don't have? I have at least moon ball drowzees and Rattatas, Zubats and Kricketots in every sort of ball possible in Heart Gold.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

Quote Originally Posted by Blasting Toise View Post
    Hi. Would you trade some of your female dream ball pokemon(with HA or not) for apricorn-females you don't have? I have at least moon ball drowzees and Rattatas, Zubats and Kricketots in every sort of ball possible in Heart Gold.
    Well it depend. Do you want specific pokémon or you want my breeding leftovers that are in a dream ball? If it's leftovers, yes you can have them. For the balls, well Drowsee and Ratatta in a moon sound nice. But I will hear your offer before making mine.

I love Nicknames!

Well it depend. Do you want specific pokémon or you want my breeding leftovers that are in a dream ball? If it's leftovers, yes you can have them. For the balls, well Drowsee and Ratatta in a moon sound nice. But I will hear your offer before making mine.
    Ok sounds good. As long as it's female and in dream ball other doesn't matter :P I need to check my bank it's filled with apricorn females

Edit: It seems that pokebank doesn't work now. I don't know what causes it but sometimes it just gives error messages. I'll PM when it works and I can check what I have to offer.
    Last edited by Blasting Toise; 29th July 2014 at 9:38 PM. Reason: bank error
    LF shinies:

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

I have 9 different leftovers from a request that was never fulfill:

I have Ekans, Munna, Finneon, Ponyta, Skitty, Barboach, Audino, Spinarak and Zigzagoon. Al with their respective HA.

I love Nicknames!

may as well ask: I noticed you have one of the most difficult safari ballers in terms of time. (IE bagon) any chance you have a means to safari ball riolu?
    3ds xl fc: 3540 0307 3641
    ign: serena type: bug 3ds xl paras, volbeat, vivillion

remember friend safari fans: you can't reap the full power of safari unless you turn on your internet sometimes.
    shiny charm GETTO! 7/17/2014 a big thanks to jjmesa14 for his help!

I have 9 different leftovers from a request that was never fulfill:

I have Ekans, Munna, Finneon, Ponyta, Skitty, Barboach, Audino, Spinarak and Zigzagoon. Al with their respective HA.
    Sounds good- at least Munna in dream ball is something I just must have :P Also interested in Spinarak, Skitty and well all of those really XD I think I can PM tomorrow until then I probably have been able to check my pokebank.
    LF shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by purplehurricane View Post
    may as well ask: I noticed you have one of the most difficult safari ballers in terms of time. (IE bagon) any chance you have a means to safari ball riolu?
    No sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasting Toise View Post
    Sounds good- at least Munna in dream ball is something I just must have :P Also interested in Spinarak, Skitty and well all of those really XD I think I can PM tomorrow until then I probably have been able to check my pokebank.
    It sounds goog to me (I know Dream ball Munna is almost a must have in term of matching ball). If you are ready to wait until this week end I could give you some more.
    Last edited by Shao-May; 29th July 2014 at 9:48 PM.

I love Nicknames!

I still haver to breed the dream ball pokemon you want
    Beauty is Everything

ah, well. in any case, I would love a female safari ball bagon. if you have any spares, I can offer 1 each of kee and maranga berries. (I'm kinda low on iv breds right now) or I can breed a defiant piplup with 5 ivs.

remember friend safari fans: you can't reap the full power of safari unless you turn on your internet sometimes.

I still haver to breed the dream ball pokemon you want
    I'm not sure what that post is supposed to mean. I meant the leftovers from miShellder's request, If you meant that I will have a new arrivage of Dream balls well yes I could breed them some for BlastinToise.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehurricane View Post
    ah, well. in any case, I would love a female safari ball bagon. if you have any spares, I can offer 1 each of kee and maranga berries. (I'm kinda low on iv breds right now) or I can breed a defiant piplup with 5 ivs.
    I have a spare one and I will gladly take a maranga berry for it. (By the way I can connect now if you want)

I love Nicknames!

I'm not sure what that post is supposed to mean. I meant the leftovers from miShellder's request, If you meant that I will have a new arrivage of Dream balls well yes I could breed them some for BlastinToise.

I have a spare one and I will gladly take a maranga berry for it. (By the way I can connect now if you want)
    nevermind then just keep the fast ball pichu and love ball meowth
    Beauty is Everything

nevermind then just keep the fast ball pichu and love ball meowth
    Huh? Ok I'm just lost. If that's what you want it's ok too. (This post is not meant to be rude.)
    Last edited by Shao-May; 29th July 2014 at 10:16 PM.

I love Nicknames!

thanks, i'll add your fc and see you online!

I offered a dream ball togepi and a dream ball sigalyph :P for your love ball meowth and fast ball pichu
    Beauty is Everything

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast