Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Rush of Ninja Wisdom (820)

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Didn't Ash also have a bad losing streak in the beginning of Sinnoh? He lost to Paul a lot, lost to Roark the first time and in unofficial battles, lost to Gardenia & Fantina. And that was coming off the heels of beating Brandon's Regice. At least with Kalos it is coming off the heels of Da!. I wouldn't worry too much about Ash's losing streaks in Kalos for right now.
    (Sighs) I don't even want to think about of Ashy loses to that creep. I don't mind Roark the first time,Gardenia,and Fantina. However, Paul happened to be a different story. Those losses to that an extremely arrogant trainer are the only episodes in D/P series that I don't watch. But in the Sinnoh League Arc, not only was I'm really happy that a sweetheart(Ash) defeated the heartless jerk(Paul), but I was overjoyed by the battle to prove that love triumph over lust. For right now, Froakie will getting better.
    Last edited by Shego; 21st February 2014 at 8:45 AM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I think everyone is glad that Froakie didn't win against Frogadier.It's definitely like the episode when Treeko learned Bullet Seed.Wich means that,after the movie,we'll get a Froakie evo episode.
    It wasn't the same at all... First off, Froakie didn't even learn the move Frogadier was teaching it, two, Froakie didn't like Frogadier at all till the very end of the episode where Treecko didn't show any form of animosity at any point, and three, this guy could well end up being Ash's rival.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I loved this episode <3!!! Froakie was a total bad ***. The battle was awesome and the training was entertaining.

The only part that messed it up was TR, seriously they were so extra here it isn't even funny.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The only part that messed it up was TR, seriously they were so extra here it isn't even funny.
    Team Rocket effectively unlocked Froakie's new move. They were important regardless.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Team Rocket effectively unlocked Froakie's new move. They were important regardless.
    I'm sorry but if your coming in when there are like 8 minutes left in an episode, you are extra lol.

Froakie could of learned it some other way.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This episode was pretty average. I liked that Ash and Froakie were training even before Sanpei arrived, but I wasn't a fan of Bonnie's cuteness being shoved down our throats. I knew she was going to wear a ninja outfit, but I didn't think she would also be learning "ninjutsu." I just disliked her involvement here. Anyway, the TR scenes at the end had amazing animation and those were the highlight of the episode for me tbh.

I do hope Sanpei is a rival, he's a cool character and I've love to see his full team of ninja Pokemon like Accelgor, Hitmonlee, etc.

Did not mind the loss, I just hope it is part of Froakie's overall character arc. I suspect he'll be getting top billing against Grant, so I'm not too worried, but I would like to see him get a nice win before then.

I always like a training episode and Sanpei, Froakie, and Bonnie definitely had enough on-screen charisma to carry it. Team Rocket was pretty much just there to give Froakie a moment to save Frogadier while also learning a new move, but I thought the Meowth-ninja was fun.

Another solid episode, the chemistry among the main cast has really held up since Ash's last badge.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Ya, gotta say, I really liked Sanpei's character. He was a pretty cool person plus the fact that him and Ash got along sells it for me. He really should be a rival to him.

Plus we know he doesn't have to just stick to ninja pokemon given that one of the Ninja's had a Venusaur.

Ninja Bonnie was pretty adorable here.

And I really enjoyed this episode A LOT, though I'm not entirely sure I liked the limited animosity that Froakie had against Frogadier, though I'm hoping it didn't mean anything and was just because THAT particular Frogadier was acting like a jerk and not because it thinks all Frogadier are like that.

Shame we can't have a Fletchling episode like this, why do birds always get screwed over?

Edit: Still don't want Sanpei to show up again, HOWEVER if Ash will have Greninja by the league, then feel free to show Sanpei again, just not to debut Greninja.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

frogadier's attitude seems that he is proud of something and then froakie gets to go mad against him.

does froakie hate frogadier i bet he does.

This episode was really enjoyable. Double Team seems to be a popular choice already among the main cast Pokemon, but I'm happy with it either way..

I have to say though, that Bonnie and Pikachu's antics made this episode for me. It's nice to see that Bonnie's playfulness helps to make Pikachu a much more enjoyable character..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

If everyone was happy about this battle, then I'll support it. Hopefully that duel will help Froakie to become much stronger in the Kalos League and help Ash make it to the Final Round or win the whole thing. Now that I think about, Froakie might will be Ash's stronger Water-type than Oshawott. No offense.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    If everyone was happy about this battle, then I'll support it. Hopefully that duel will help Froakie to become much stronger in the Kalos League and help Ash make it to the Final Round or win the whole thing. Now that I think about, Froakie might will be Ash's stronger Water-type than Oshawott. No offense.
    I'd rate Squirtle and Buizel over Oshawott but it all comes down to personal preference. Still its all learning for Froakie right now, so I'm sure he's going to be a beast during the league.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Ash already has stronger Water-types than Oshawott in Kingler, Corphish, and arguably Squirtle and Buizel as well.

I am definitely in favor of Frogadier after seeing this episode, and I really hope the writers take the route of evolution for Froakie. Greninja could very well end up being Ash's fastest Pokemon and has the potential of being a powerhouse on par with Zard, Sceptile, and Blazefernape.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Kinda bummed the VS screen only shows the characters with their main instead of the pokemon they're using.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Kinda bummed the VS screen only shows the characters with their main instead of the pokemon they're using.
    That was an error for this episode, it usually shows it for the pokemon they are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Legendary Master View Post
    I'd rate Squirtle and Buizel over Oshawott but it all comes down to personal preference. Still its all learning for Froakie right now, so I'm sure he's going to be a beast during the league.
    Oh Squirtle. Back in the good old days. Ash and Buizel were totally in sync since they have so much in common as they love battling so much. Don't you think? And you're right, Froakie soon to be Greninja will going to be the fast sweeping ninja in the league. Does the Gym Battles,and some trainer battle consider as the official battles? I already knew the league battles counted like the Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,and Kalos League.
    Last edited by Shego; 21st February 2014 at 8:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It wasn't the same at all... First off, Froakie didn't even learn the move Frogadier was teaching it, two, Froakie didn't like Frogadier at all till the very end of the episode where Treecko didn't show any form of animosity at any point, and three, this guy could well end up being Ash's rival.
    Well,it couldn't have been exactly the same.But we can safely say that this episode was inspired by that episode.

Though,that one happened quite late[AG041] and this one was XY017.

Anyway,I expect a Froakie evolution after the first movie.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Wow! I loved this episode. But before anyone is surprised by that, let me make one thing clear. I love this episode because of kunoichi Bonnie. You steal this show, Bonnie. She stole this show with her kunoichi antics with Pikachu and Dedenne. Man were they so awesome in this episode. From hiding behind blankets, to running around while the others were talking. This was Bonnie at her show stealing best. Oh I'm sorry, was there more to this episode?

Other then Bonnie, the episode was average. Not really great but not at all terrible. It was a good episode for Froakie to show his stuff and we got to see Frogadier. Frogadier is nice. I have no doubt Froakie will evolve into one someday. The main cast was a bit duller this time, minus Bonnie. Ash was the same as always, Serena was back on background duty and even Clemont didn't entertain me as much as he usually does. I guess kunoichi Bonnie was just to much of a show stealer. Team Rocket's appearance was really weird and last minute. I wasn't expecting them. Overall this episode did not entertain me as much as the previous episodes have been doing. However Froakie, Frogadier, and kunoichi Bonnie made it worth watching.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Wow! I loved this episode. But before anyone is surprised by that, let me make one thing clear. I love this episode because of kunoichi Bonnie. You steal this show, Bonnie. She stole this show with her kunoichi antics with Pikachu and Dedenne. Man were they so awesome in this episode. From hiding behind blankets, to running around while the others were talking. This was Bonnie at her show stealing best. Oh I'm sorry, was there more to this episode?

Other then Bonnie, the episode was average. Not really great but not at all terrible. It was a good episode for Froakie to show his stuff and we got to see Frogadier. Frogadier is nice. I have no doubt Froakie will evolve into one someday. The main cast was a bit duller this time, minus Bonnie. Ash was the same as always, Serena was back on background duty and even Clemont didn't entertain me as much as he usually does. I guess kunoichi Bonnie was just to much of a show stealer. Team Rocket's appearance was really weird and last minute. I wasn't expecting them. Overall this episode did not entertain me as much as the previous episodes have been doing. However Froakie, Frogadier, and kunoichi Bonnie made it worth watching.

I was lol'ing at Bonnie's antics in this episode. Totally adorable in that ninja outfit and playing around. Certainly not being a third wheel if this continues on.

Kind of a random episode in some ways. Mostly on Froakie's development. Other human characters not getting too much action. Clemont with another failed experiment that actually didn't blow up this time, lol. I guess Team Rocket was there as a stimulus to help Froakie learn Double Team out of the blue.

I'm think just another filler for the next episode. Curious to see how that will play out.

I was pretty hyped for this one, but it only turned out above average IMO. Froakie and Frogadier's antics were pretty fun to watch and Sanpei was rather interesting (Here's hoping we see him again). I did find it rather interesting Froakie learned Double Team instead of Quick Attack, because I feel Double Team has more potential. I think it's safe to say that I don't think this episode has affected Froakie's chances of evolution.

Have to agree with most that Team Rocket was really unnecessary, but I did like that ninja style mech. I also didn't care about Bonnie's antics; they just felt like they were just put there just because.

So ... I think I'm the only one who got diabetes from all of Bonnie's forced cuteness, huh?

*Sigh* I'll try to focus on the positive things about the episode because I really like Serena, Clemont & Bonnie, but they were absent and/or annoying this time

- That Sanpei guy is plain awesome, I hope he becomes Ash's main Kalos rival, we don't need a third watered down Gary Oak wannabe
    - Sanpei's goal is being as good as his brothers (The Greninja guy and the Venusaur guy)
    - Accelgor, Ninjask, Croagunk, there is a lot of possibilities for Sanpei
    - I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't care if Froakie evolves or not, I like Pokémon that has stat moves and not a totally offensive moveset
    - Hmm ... they had yakisoba for lunch, yummy!

And that's pretty much it, without Sanpei, this could've been a crappy DP filler with Team Rocket being the cause and solution of the problem ... how I wish they had a mission to do, but people seems to prefer them being "funny" (¬_¬), well ... enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    So ... I think I'm the only one who got diabetes from all of Bonnie's forced cuteness, huh?

And that's pretty much it, without Sanpei, this could've been a crappy DP filler with Team Rocket being the cause and solution of the problem ... how I wish they had a mission to do, but people seems to prefer them being "funny" (¬_¬), well ... enjoy
    Someone doesn't remember how bad DP filler could get.

Also, considering all that happens can this really be called filler?

Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Someone doesn't remember how bad DP filler could get.

Also, considering all that happens can this really be called filler?
    I agree, but the Maractus episode in BW was by far the worst filler I've ever seen.
    Everything is wonderful ALL THE TIME.

deviantART: http://itsabassdammit.deviantart.com/

Google+ (like it matters): https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/118334162376867992853/118334162376867992853/posts

Pretty good episode, I like Ash's character balance this series, he's got humor but is serious when it comes to training and battles like D / P Ash. Really love seeing Ash train his Pokemon, these episodes are some of my favorites

Other good moments...

- Bonnie ( Her adorable antics really are fun to watch )

- This guy who helped Ash was pretty cool, would love to see him become a recurring rival for Ash

Fun!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast