Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Savitter's hidden ability, egg move, and rare move shop

Quote Originally Posted by savitter View Post
    LeafeonTheVoid,

I can get the pokes you want, however there was no dreamworld munna. Thus, any dream ball munna is HACKED. I can get it, but I like to make it very clear to people when they are requesting pokemon with illegitimate ball or HA combinations.

I'll PM you
    Hello, I know you PM'd me before, but could I change the order to just the Drowzee? It would make the trade more fair on your end and less work too since you have other orders to fill.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
    Come try your hand at winning the Lucky badge at PokeGyms!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Don't worry about it LeafeonTheVoid, I actually bred both, so let's just do that.
    LF:
    Flawless Kalos Legends I don't have
    Gen 6 event pokemon! (nothing from Powersaves)
    My Kalos legends for trade: [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m6o6uxq"[/URL]
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Spoiler:- Kalos Masuda Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by savitter View Post
    LeafeonTheVoid,

I can get the pokes you want, however there was no dreamworld munna. Thus, any dream ball munna is HACKED. I can get it, but I like to make it very clear to people when they are requesting pokemon with illegitimate ball or HA combinations.

I'll PM you
    ALERT!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!

As a Pokémon Dream Radar user, I would know. The Pokémon transferred from this little software all come in Dream Balls and Munna is literally the easiest one to find. So no, Dream Ball Munna can be 100% legit.

Just clearing the confusion, sorry for busting in without an order. I might place another one after I catch/breed some more shinies for you (currently at two). With that huge time difference between us, I don't want to trouble you with multiple smaller orders.

Sorry, I don't use Dream Radar! I will update my inventory then... I have gotten Dream Ball munnas in the past, but I check via Bulbapedia to see whether something is legit or not, and it is not a DREAM WORLD pokemon, hence my confusion.
    LF:
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Hey are you able to get timid ralts 5ivs with hyper voice ??I will trade 48 worth BP item for it.
    All time favourites

friend code :2165 6376 4070

hello!
    Um. I am currently breeding for a female impish chespin in a nest ball and you want one... so maybe we could trade? (I don't have her yet but I should later today if I'm luckyish)

Quote Originally Posted by icewolf741 View Post
    hello!
    Um. I am currently breeding for a female impish chespin in a nest ball and you want one... so maybe we could trade? (I don't have her yet but I should later today if I'm luckyish)
    Darn I wanted to work on that one after the froakie lol
    -
    But, Savitter, I have the female froakie done in the dive ball timid with the correct spread!
    I also hatched the opposite spread female, I read you are going to be more busy in April, but in my last message, I mentioned it.
    It's 31/31/31/xx/31/31 timid female but can still pass on the ball and jolly nature from a father if you are interested. Though because
    it's not the full order and is missing jolly and if you are interested I'd only do 3-5 pokemon for it, instead of 10.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Okay guys! I have been super, super busy in the past couple of days. I will try to message as many people as I can here on break / later tonight when I'm home.
    LF:
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Can I trade a Choice Specs for a HA female Calm Foongus, and a Mental Herb for your female Hippopotas you have on hand ?

Updates on orders:
    LeafeonTheVoid: I have your (flawless) dive ball female NHA frillish, 5iv female dream ball HA drowzee, 5iv female dream ball HA munna; you need to add my FC (it's in my sig) and give me your IGN
    Sealotic: Not sure if you still want the careful moxie female scraggy, but if you do, I have a flawless one
    TheAdmiral: You've never added me, I have all of your pokemon ready, I'll give you a few more days to get in touch with me or add me

Currently breeding: Ohjeezitskim (2/5); Corbins Mix (1/2), Pikamilk (0/3)

Pikamilk, actually Kim requested the female hippopotas so I should remove it from on hand. I can probably breed a foongus, but I'll do your other requests first.
    LF:
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Oh yeah sure, forget about the Hippopotas then . Just the Foongus will be perfect .

Hey Savitter ,
    I am just checking in with ya seein how the JOB is going and if you could breed a few things for a Mewtwonite - Y ??

Also I have a timid Flawless Fennekin with wish , Hypnosis , heat wave and ?? But how do you get it in a Luxury ball or premier ball ?? I thought ab taking a shot at breeding one for you but that ball thing floors me??
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    Hey Savitter ,
    I am just checking in with ya seein how the JOB is going and if you could breed a few things for a Mewtwonite - Y ??

Also I have a timid Flawless Fennekin with wish , Hypnosis , heat wave and ?? But how do you get it in a Luxury ball or premier ball ?? I thought ab taking a shot at breeding one for you but that ball thing floors me??
    Catch a female magician braxien in the friend safari in a luxury ball ^^
    Then go breeding from there!
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Right on. My Fennekin is male and has Magician.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Update:

Closing requests for the moment right now. I have too much on my plate, and still have several requests to do. This weekend I mostly want to relax.

Soon (tomorrow or Sunday) I will be able to clone in X/Y. This will probably have several repercussions for this shop:

1) A switch back from looking mostly for items to looking mostly for other flawless pokemon (with the correct egg moves, ball, nature, IVs, etc). On the plus side, cloning means that I will be able to trade pretty much any item (megastone, leftovers, BP item, etc) with any trade.
    2) If you already have a pending trade with me, it will proceed as normally of course. If anybody is worried: I will not offer/trade cloned pokemon without making sure that the recipient is aware.
    3) I will probably start to do giveaways (of dittos, KB shinies, etc).
    4) I will most likely not accept cloning requests, or give people "freebies" outside of giveaways (the big issue is mainly the time/effort in organizing any trade, coupled with the fact that it is easy to get overwhelmed by requests).
    Last edited by savitter; 5th April 2014 at 12:43 AM.
    LF:
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

I have pokemon for the following people, please either request when I'm online or schedule a time to trade:

LeafeonTheVoid: Focus Band (I need your actual IGN)
    >Dive Ball Frillish, female, bold
    >Dream Ball Drowzee, female
    >Dream Ball Munna

Pokemon X Master Girl: never heard back so i assume cancel
    Last edited by savitter; 23rd April 2014 at 8:26 AM. Reason: finished trade with Taichi
    LF:
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Sorry for my delay. Whenever you happen to hop online, my IGN is the same as my Mii name, Reavis. My time zone is -5 EST, and I am available between noon to midnight my time. I have your focus band ready whenever you are available to trade again.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat

im interested in your calm HA eevee w/ Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Wish, and Yawn i can trade my 5iv kalos mewtwo

Hey Savitter ,

I jus received a Froakie in a dive ball. I can tackle both requests this weekend maybe. Are you still interested in them ?

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    Hey Savitter ,

I jus received a Froakie in a dive ball. I can tackle both requests this weekend maybe. Are you still interested in them ?
    I don't think they are wanted anymore, as I did the request for savitter, but there was a miscommunication. I gave them the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and said that I have the 31/xx/31/31/31/31 spread available if it's still needed and when they have more time. But said they only needed one spread anyway.

But I still kept the female with the right spread just in case lol. They have been busy with real life stuff and hasn't been able to come online and edit.

Cool beans. Thanks Kim.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I envy you so much for having a Limber Buneary in stock! Unfortunately, not only are the requests closed at the moment, but I probably have nothing of your interest for one...
    I'm really impressed. How long did it took you to have such a big collection of Pokémon ? Especially the rare HA ones!
    Good luck in your breeding project, savitter!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I will try to revamp & reopen this shop this weekend. I've been really busy. My new job keeps me occupied 6am-6pm PST and of course to sleep, normally I try to be in bed by 10pm. I will try to switch up the shop a bit soon. My apologies if I have fumbled a trade or something. I have been super busy guys if I have forgotten about something send me a message and I'll make it up with some KB shinies or legends. Again though, typically will only available 7pm-10pm PST maybe more during the weekends but i need to reserve some time to interact with friends/family lol.
    LF:
    4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur

Hey there. Whenever you're online, I'm still very interested in those trades.

Edit: I just got a hold of a dive ball Frillish so that one is no longer needed. Whenever you're available I'd like to trade for the other two pokes we arranged for.
    Last edited by LeafeonTheVoid; 11th May 2014 at 8:10 PM.

Hey, do you have Spoink or Grumpig with Whirlwind(egg move) ?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast