Page 733 of 733 FirstFirst ... 633683723729730731732733
Results 18,301 to 18,310 of 18310

Thread: General Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Don't let it bring you down. Just work towards another car without worrying too much about it, and you'll have another in time.
    Except that's not at all how it works. First of all, without knowing the details he could be found at fault. If that's the case and he say, only has liability insurance on his vehicle not only is he without a car (if it's totaled) but he wouldn't get any sort of payment for a replacement. In addition, if it's not totaled he'd still have to pay for repairs and it might not even be worth it at that point depending on age and severity of the damage. Secondly, even if he has full coverage, most companies have a $500 deductible so he'd be out $500. That's not even including the insurance rate increase as well as losing any benefits for not having any accidents on record.

Then of course you add in the search for a new car which sucks. Not everyone can deal with buying a brand new car so need to purchase used which sucks because a lot of the cars for sale are either overpriced, or they have branded titles. So yea, saying not to let it bring you down is much easier said than done.

With that said, bobjr I'm sorry about your car. I know what that's like. I hope you're not found at fault for this and your car is either fixed correctly at no cost to you or you get a new car that is better than your old car.

Also off topic but I really loathe Miley Cyrus.

Miley tried way to hard to distance herself away from hanna montana

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Is there anyone who doesn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Except that's not at all how it works. First of all, without knowing the details he could be found at fault. If that's the case and he say, only has liability insurance on his vehicle not only is he without a car (if it's totaled) but he wouldn't get any sort of payment for a replacement. In addition, if it's not totaled he'd still have to pay for repairs and it might not even be worth it at that point depending on age and severity of the damage. Secondly, even if he has full coverage, most companies have a $500 deductible so he'd be out $500. That's not even including the insurance rate increase as well as losing any benefits for not having any accidents on record.

Then of course you add in the search for a new car which sucks. Not everyone can deal with buying a brand new car so need to purchase used which sucks because a lot of the cars for sale are either overpriced, or they have branded titles. So yea, saying not to let it bring you down is much easier said than done.

With that said, bobjr I'm sorry about your car. I know what that's like. I hope you're not found at fault for this and your car is either fixed correctly at no cost to you or you get a new car that is better than your old car.

Oh well then.....then worry about it a lot then! c:

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Is there anyone who doesn't?
    Her fans.

And before anyone says she doesn't have any well lol yea unfortunately she does. I just cannot stand her. Her singing is below mediocre and her normal talking voice is so ear grating I actually debate on knocking myself unconscious when I hear it.

lmfao people having to pay for using car insurance that they already paid for

Her fans.

And before anyone says she doesn't have any well lol yea unfortunately she does. I just cannot stand her. Her singing is below mediocre and her normal talking voice is so ear grating I actually debate on knocking myself unconscious when I hear it.
    Funny how Donald Trump and Miley Cyrus both became popular overnight by doing/saying dumb **** on TV.

Even worse is the fact that they both have fans. There is no reason why anyone should even entertain the idea of them being important to the media.

insert generic wake up america here
    Signature edited due to exceeding swag limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Well if you want an update and 30 bucks in parts and 8+ hours of labor later I replaced the brake lines. Turns out youtube has decent car help videos.

You know what I hate? The USPS. Had a package marked as delivered yesterday, it wasn't. The customer service number only gives a recording, and calling either of my area post offices it might be at gives me either no answer, or a busy signal. It is getting frustrating.
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Organizing a Smash tournament

The US Postal Service has really crappy funding. Due in no small part to a law that, if I remember right, requires them to have pensions ready fifty years in advance.

I wouldn't worry about the package until it's been a day or 2. That's happened to me before but it always got delivered soon enough. I work in an office on the top floor of a building owned by another business so we are both supposed to get mail independently. But when the regular carrier is on vacation or whatever sometimes the substitute either mixes our mail in with the other business (they are 123 fake st and we are 123 fake st suite 99 so it's understandable in a way) or they just flat out don't deliver ours. It's really annoying.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr

Page 733 of 733 FirstFirst ... 633683723729730731732733