Page 629 of 629 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629
Results 15,701 to 15,708 of 15708

Thread: General Chat Thread

i have vodka sauce at my house but i havent tried it yet. it looks good at least

Thank god for friends making my birthday overall enjoyable because holy crap it would have sucked otherwise.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I'm not dead guys. I feel like I haven't posted in GCT in over a month, lol. My job has been keeping me busy. I can't wait for Wednesday, and Thursday! Two days off from work, yes!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

tfw I got Bayonetta 2, TW101, and SSBU for Hannukah despite not having a Wii U

I've been playing Omega Ruby, and Suikoden II when I get free time. I've been wanting to play Suikoden II for years, and I've never felt like spending hundreds of dollars on a physical copy. Well, when I heard the game was on PSN for only 9 dollars I had to buy it, lol. It's a really great game.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I got Suikoden 3 for 15 Four or so years ago. I don't see why I should care that it isn't 2, good enough. (though I hear 4 is really different). Still need to play it.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    I hope I'm not too late, but I asked my youngest brother (since he is into electronic music), and he recommended Lindsey Stirling. In particular, he specified that her album titled "Lindsey Stirling" would likely be a good choice.

He did caution that the combination of dubstep and violin may not be for everyone. I have heard a number of the tracks from that album, though, and I can say that they are quite interesting.
    Well I know what I'm getting for myself.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    Just want to point out that Diance was a princess and the entire species appears small and gentle so it couldn't be helped in that case. And a lot of people were surprised that Xerneas had a female voice so I don't think either are good examples for your point. Same for Mewtwo since most people got angry over that due to nostalgia.
    The fact that Diancie is a princess is proof in itself. Males wouldn't have much enjoyment watching a little boy try to make a giant diamond. Would a young boy look up to Diance? Probably not. They look up to power and heroism, which is why superheros are so popular. This is besides the fact that in our society, diamonds are associated with women because they're the ones receiving the engagement ring after all.

Think about it like this. Between Keldeo and Diancie, they both went through changes physically and mentally to become stronger but one became that way to fight, while the other to protect.
    hehe

Page 629 of 629 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629