Page 640 of 640 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640
Results 15,976 to 15,986 of 15986

Thread: General Chat Thread

  1. #15976
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,496

    Default

    I hate being sick. And I esp hate being sick and having to work

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  2. #15977
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Well it's not like they play it for the story.
    Hope that's sarcasm. The only thing that keeps me going through the more aggravating dungeons is the story, and occasionally some of the puzzles.
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead

    Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka

    Currently breeding 5iv Zorua with Sucker Punch. PM me for one!

  3. #15978
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,202

    Default

    i though people played it for the gameplay

    i mean, story wise it's the same. grab 3 gems, get sword, get more gyms, light arrows and stop ganon

  4. #15979
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Three dimensions
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    get more gyms
    I know that was a typo, but I have always thought Pokémon's system of gyms owed a little to the dungeons in Zelda games.

    Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

  5. #15980
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archsage View Post
    Hope that's sarcasm. The only thing that keeps me going through the more aggravating dungeons is the story, and occasionally some of the puzzles.
    It's not sarcasm. I mean it's essentially the same story with every iteration, you already know what's going to happen.

    The reason why I play the Legend of Zelda is for the gameplay, and admittedly so do other people. That's the reason why they keep coming back to the series.

  6. #15981
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    The storm isn't that bad.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  7. #15982
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    Even better is that there are people out there that think Armstrong was right and are upset he's supposed to be the villain.
    The Metal Gear fandom is full of some crazy mother****ers.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  8. #15983
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    It's not sarcasm. I mean it's essentially the same story with every iteration, you already know what's going to happen.

    The reason why I play the Legend of Zelda is for the gameplay, and admittedly so do other people. That's the reason why they keep coming back to the series.
    True, I guess I can see your point. I've always enjoyed it mainly for the story, which is probably why I found the earlier games lacking in comparison to Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time.
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead

    Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka

    Currently breeding 5iv Zorua with Sucker Punch. PM me for one!

  9. #15984
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    The Metal Gear fandom is full of some crazy mother****ers.
    Well it's less Metal Gear fans and more crazy Libertarians, unless those two mix together.

  10. #15985
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    Well it's less Metal Gear fans and more crazy Libertarians, unless those two mix together.
    I would imagine there is the occasional overlap. Crazy mother****ers do often tends to group together.

    Okay, that's not the most fair statement, but I do imagine there is some overlap.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  11. #15986
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    well it's less metal gear fans and more crazy libertarians, unless those two mix together.
    nanostates, son
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Page 640 of 640 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •