Page 763 of 766 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766 LastLast
Results 19,051 to 19,075 of 19133

Thread: General Chat Thread

Most of my fb friends don't own 3ds so it kinda cool seeing everyone being so open about Pokemon again.

I think it's kind of uncool. I wish everyone would shut up about the game already, it got tiring after a day or two, now it's just painful.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I think it's kind of uncool. I wish everyone would shut up about the game already, it got tiring after a day or two, now it's just painful.
    It's better than the race wars that's going on in fb right now

Since we're on the topic of Pokemon Go, my iPhone 4S can't run it. It crashes a lot, and the few seconds it doesn't, it's so slow. I'm in the market for a new phone. When do new phones come out? Is 4K screens a standard now, or still only on iPhones? I saw an ad a month or two ago saying the new Samsung phone comes with Oculus Rift for free. Pls halp!

Also, I wasn't planning on getting Sun because Solgaleo sucks lemons, but the $10 overpriced steelbook dualpack got me. Damn you, Pokeymanz!

Persona 5

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Since we're on the topic of Pokemon Go, my iPhone 4S can't run it. It crashes a lot, and the few seconds it doesn't, it's so slow. I'm in the market for a new phone. When do new phones come out? Is 4K screens a standard now, or still only on iPhones? I saw an ad a month or two ago saying the new Samsung phone comes with Oculus Rift for free. Pls halp!

Also, I wasn't planning on getting Sun because Solgaleo sucks lemons, but the $10 overpriced steelbook dualpack got me. Damn you, Pokeymanz!
    New phones come out monthly. The big ones like S7/HTC10 came out a few months ago. Others like Moto G are coming next. Nexus and New Iphones will be announced in a month or two. Best time to upgrade is when your budget allows. Since your phone is ancient you get a cheap high end phone like the One Plus 3 or Moto X Pure

iphone 4s?
    did I read that right?
    jesus man

It's still functional. But the battery is shet (for example, if Spotify is the only app running, it will probably last like 2-3hrs before dying even if at 100%), and the home button fell out last week. Guess I'll wait for the IPhone 7 announcement, then decide from there.

Persona 5

I liked the 4S compared to the new ones. Minimalism at it's best.

Apple was going in a great direction until Jobs died and minimalism went out the window.

It's still functional. But the battery is shet (for example, if Spotify is the only app running, it will probably last like 2-3hrs before dying even if at 100%), and the home button fell out last week. Guess I'll wait for the IPhone 7 announcement, then decide from there.
    Also Solgaleo doesn't suck "lemons".

Quote Originally Posted by Tflofasho View Post
    Apple was going in a great direction until Jobs died
    Nope.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 20th July 2016 at 6:59 AM.

I've always been more of an Android guy. It's nothing against Apple or IPhones, I'm just used to getting Androids.
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I can understand the annoyance some people have with it, but I think it's brilliant. Gets people out and exploring new places and I'm all for that.

My boyfriend teased me about playing PokémonGo and then he was off work for two nights and came home six levels ahead of me and with a bunch of cool Pokémon. I couldn't even be mad, I was too impressed. Haha! Also, the hospital I work at has a Pokestop that I can reach from the unit I work on so I can get a truckload of items every time I work. I even got a bunch of my coworkers to play.

Pokemon Trainer Club is having so much login issues it hurt

So, my friend finally convinced to go on this "ketogenic" diet with him after badgering me for weeks about it. It's pretty much the exact same thing as the Atkins diet, but anyways it's kind of expensive to go on because you're relying a lot on meats and nuts and stuff. Things that are high in protein, fat, and low on carbs. I just blew 300 dollars and the only thing I really want right now is a pizza.

My life is really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    So, my friend finally convinced to go on this "ketogenic" diet with him after badgering me for weeks about it. It's pretty much the exact same thing as the Atkins diet, but anyways it's kind of expensive to go on because you're relying a lot on meats and nuts and stuff. Things that are high in protein, fat, and low on carbs. I just blew 300 dollars and the only thing I really want right now is a pizza.

My life is really hard.
    Lol

I eat at a 800 calorie deficit

And I still eat whatever I want, that includes pizza and I'm in great shape.

Pizza's not necessarily a bad food though. It's not health food but depending on how greasy you cook it and what you dress it with it can be a decent treat.
    I wrote the RBY, GSC, RSE, and FRLG pages on serebii.net.
    I also do artwork and this is my deviantArt - follow me and I may follow back!

This is boring and uninteresting

Last edited by Zazie; 30th July 2016 at 3:32 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I miss pizza. I've only had it once since coming to Taiwan. They don't have the same variety of toppings as they do back in the States.

There's supposedly a really good pizza place in the city I live near. I'm probably going to check it out this coming Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    I miss pizza. I've only had it once since coming to Taiwan. They don't have the same variety of toppings as they do back in the States.

There's supposedly a really good pizza place in the city I live near. I'm probably going to check it out this coming Saturday.
    Be wary! A friend of mine whose spent a lot of time in Asia says that they sometimes come out with...interesting (by Western standards at least) pizza toppings. I remember fish and baby corn being highlights.
    Last edited by intergalactic platypus; 4th August 2016 at 6:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    Be wary! A friend of mine whose spent a lot of time in Asia says that they sometimes come out with...interesting (by Western standards at least) pizza toppings. I remember fish and baby corn being highlights.
    Oh yeah, people here love their corn. Thailand had a lot of corn, too.

Seafood on pizza isn't actually too terrible, but I really miss being able to put all the meats I can handle on my pizza as well. Italian places here have traditional pizza, which is good, but American pizza is good comfort food, its unhealthiness notwithstanding.

I worked 1st shift all week last week. Last night I started working 3rds. 11pm to 7:30am. Time for some sleep lol. Also, pizza is awesome!
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

Can someone tell me if sleeping with my hair tied in twintails damages it? I'm asking because I've decided to become more proactive when it comes to caring for my hair.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Shrimp and pineapple both make good pizza toppings.

Fight me, bro.

The salt is real here!

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    Shrimp and pineapple both make good pizza toppings.

Fight me, bro.
    Individually, but not together.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Individually, but not together.
    That's actually reasonable, considering that it would be an overload to have both.

The salt is real here!

So I made salmon the other day. It was awesome and looked way better what restaurants make fish wise

Page 763 of 766 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766 LastLast