Page 2 of 778 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 19429

Thread: General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on IRC!

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Oh god, DST is terrible. There is literally nothing positive to say about something that results in everyone losing an hour of sleep.

    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish I lived in Arizona
    This is literally the ONE good thing Arizona has going for it...


  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Hall Of Fame
    Posts
    746

    Default

    You're talking to someone whom endured through 5 all-nighters in a row, ending Tuesday. Why would you even bother to listen to me?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southern Island
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I actually do like setting the clocks forward an hour because that will mean the sun is not in my eyes on the way home from work. I can't tell you how bad it is trying to drive home in the morning with the sun in your eyes.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    You're talking to someone whom endured through 5 all-nighters in a row, ending Tuesday. Why would you even bother to listen to me?
    I have one question about that:

    WHY!?


  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SANTA ISN'T REAL, KIDS
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    I have one question about that:

    WHY!?
    Why do people do anything except eat, sleep, and procreate? That's all we really need to do to fulfill our purpose in life.

    I hope you at least took some naps during the day, Ciel...

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Hall Of Fame
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Why do people do anything except eat, sleep, and procreate? That's all we really need to do to fulfill our purpose in life.

    I hope you at least took some naps during the day, Ciel...
    Obviously, I did. A couple showers helped massively, too. After that, I got 20 hours of sleep Tuesday & Wednesday night combined.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    I'm on spring break now

    I have some old friends from like, the second grade coming over so that should be cool
    discord - Brandon#7991
    last.fm - brandonger

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,931

    Default

    I have been staying up till 2-3 AM and getting at 6AM the past week. I'm drop-dead exhausted, but I have so much schoolwork, its killing me. Word of advice guys, don't get a condensed math course. They just crap so much in it hurts XD
    #PokemonMoon #PokemonVGC2017

    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Speaking of not sleeping, I am exhausted. Had a busy night working.

  10. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    I live down near Manhattan, any more explanations?
    That happens down here in Alabama every few years. Normally it stays in the 30s or low 40s, but every three or four years we'll get a warm December where it stays up in the 60s.

    I can't remember why exactly it does that, but I believe it's something to do with the winds coming up from the Gulf of Mexico, though.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRUE DOOM MURDERHEAD View Post
    That happens down here in Alabama every few years. Normally it stays in the 30s or low 40s, but every three or four years we'll get a warm December where it stays up in the 60s.

    I can't remember why exactly it does that, but I believe it's something to do with the winds coming up from the Gulf of Mexico, though.
    Alabama is much farther south than NY. I lived there for three years, and the average temperature during the winter was in the fifties...


  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    I'm glad to see that the thread has been restarted, thank you mods! Hopefully this time the thread will survive.

    As far as weather goes it's supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow. Then on Saturday temps will drop again, who knows when this State will actually experience warm weather on a daily basis.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Hall Of Fame
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Alabama is much farther south than NY. I lived there for three years, and the average temperature during the winter was in the fifties...
    You think that's something? I lived in Venice for the first 13 years of my life & the average temperatures for December, January, & February were 44, 46, & 48. (Fahrenheit)

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I'm glad to see that the thread has been restarted, thank you mods! Hopefully this time the thread will survive.

    As far as weather goes it's supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow. Then on Saturday temps will drop again, who knows when this State will actually experience warm weather on a daily basis.
    I had not heard this

    Perfect weather to endure my Final in.
    #PokemonMoon #PokemonVGC2017

    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    You think that's something? I lived in Venice for the first 13 years of my life & the average temperatures for December, January, & February were 44, 46, & 48. (Fahrenheit)
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean...

    I'm just saying that Alabama isn't as cold as NY...

    Also, here, in Virginia, the averages are in the thirties this year...


  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Alabama is much farther south than NY. I lived there for three years, and the average temperature during the winter was in the fifties...
    Winds can travel a long way.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    I had not heard this

    Perfect weather to endure my Final in.
    It's still supposed to be 40 degrees out tomorrow, but I just now seen some forecasts predicting rain or snow. I hope we get neither. I just want the 40 degree weather, and the sun to be shining!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,931

    Default

    Yeah, I just want the heat U_U"

    Its funny because my best friend is keeping this joke going that I like the cold, just because I decked my knight out in Ice weapons/armor in an MMO we play XD
    #PokemonMoon #PokemonVGC2017

    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    it's been like 18C in the mornings here, way too cold
    i don't want to live through winter
    i can't stand to see everything ending

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    but moot that's the perfect temperature

    Star-Lord

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southern Island
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Its been at or below zero F most of this week. Today it is a bit warmer which is nice.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    So there's supposed to be another snowstorm coming here in like two weeks. As much as I like the snow, its starting to get old...


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Hall Of Fame
    Posts
    746

    Default

    So, is anyone here besides me elated that Spring is just around the corner?

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SANTA ISN'T REAL, KIDS
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    So, is anyone here besides me elated that Spring is just around the corner?
    Spring is my favorite season, considering how beautiful it is where I am. I'm quite happy.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Spring is my favorite season, not because it's pretty, but because it isn't too hot or too cold to do anything
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Page 2 of 778 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •