Page 310 of 607 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 15157

Thread: General Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    guys help strep throat is the worst
    You try having non stop ear pains.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Trent View Post
    You try having non stop ear pains.
    try actually being deaf
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    try actually being deaf
    Are you deaf yourself hence the text in your sig?

MGS V:TPP was the best thing shown at e3, that and the fly on Nathan's face. Never have I seen such a realistic fly in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Agreed on the fitness part. I do 30 mins of cardio and weight lifting 6 days a week and have seen pretty good results. Definitely feel better as well.
    I love staying fit! That's a nice routine you have going, keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I wasn't either, I was pretty much forced to get the surgery because the opportunity was financially good (and also because I have a small mouth, so it was better to get them out soon as possible). The surgery'll be over before you know it if you choose to be knocked out for it, and for a few hours after you wake up, you'll still be numb and contently loopy (hallucinations can occur--hilariously happened to one of the boys) until it starts to wear off. If you put ice on your face prior to the pain medication wearing off, and take the pills when you should (and correctly, you most likely need something in your stomach for the pills, or you'll be throwing up--that wasn't fun), the pain shouldn't be too bad. The bleeding is the one thing you'll have to keep an eye on the most. If one or multiple wisdom teeth are on a nerve, you'll definitely be numb in those spots for months. I still don't have 100% feeling on one side of my bottom lip, and it's been almost a year.

If all goes well, you'll forget what the pain was like. It may still be one of the worst experiences (depending on what you do, a lot of people still work after their surgery, which I think is ridiculous because you need your rest, so their experiences are crummy), but it'll normally go by. Because you're young, within a couple of days, you'll be able to talk normally and possibly feel a bit well enough to wander around and do things. My dad got his wisdom teeth out a couple of years ago, and he was very grumpy and in pain for weeks because of his age. Wasn't a fun month for anyone. So unless something happens, I think you'll be okay.

But then again, females tend to endure pain better than men do, which is probably why the pain was more forgettable with me (then again, I did things to keep my mind off of it). The twins occasionally still complain how the week they were recovering was one of the worst weeks of their lives. So... *half-shrugs*
    Thank you for sharing your experiences because when it comes to the surgery and the after effects I don't know much. My dentist told me two of my wisdom teeth won't have enough room to grow in my mouth, so he's been recommending that I have them removed. He's been recommending this for the last three years. Over the last few years I have felt my wisdom teeth growing in, but the pain hasn't been bad. However, there was one day two years ago where I did feel some pretty bad pain on both sides of my cheeks. I felt the pain for about 12 hours or so, but when I went to bed that night and woke up the following day I didn't feel any pain. I'm pretty sure that pain was because my wisdom teeth were growing in. I haven't felt pain like that since. Even if I don't start feeling pain again i'm considering saving up the money and getting my wisdom teeth removed by next year possibly. I don't want to wait too long to get them removed. I'm only 22 years old so luckily i'm not old yet lol.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    MGS V:TPP was the best thing shown at e3, that and the fly on Nathan's face. Never have I seen such a realistic fly in a video game.
    Best game at E3 yes. But the best thing at E3, hardly. This guy wins E3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1uKKVI9W8

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Trent View Post
    Are you deaf yourself hence the text in your sig?
    i'm deaf, but the text in my sig is primarily directed toward the glorified pseudo-intellectual circlejerk this place calls a debate forum
    last.fm
    facebook

If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

i'm deaf, but the text in my sig is primarily directed toward the glorified pseudo-intellectual circlejerk this place calls a debate forum
    You are? I didn't know that. You know you speak the truth about that place, just wow.

Also, I feel obligatated to say I'm more popular than most members due to my charisma and over 10,000 profile views.

Does anyone know if it's possible to search for members with no postcount or who have never made VMs? I would ask this in the Help forum but I was the last person to post there and that was two weeks ago. Whenever I search for a member who has posted in my shop but who has never made another post, the Advanced Search feature shows the username but then says it can't find the member. It will only find members who have posted.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

you could search their posts in your trade shop thread

click the number next to replies, a pop-up window will appear with the members that have posted in your thread and their amount of posts. on windows, hit control-f or on apple command-f and in the bar that pops up, type their username. you will be able to find all their posts in the trade shop thread by clicking the handy number that appears to the right of their username.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

Quote Originally Posted by BritishLanguage View Post
    you could search their posts in your trade shop thread

click the number next to replies, a pop-up window will appear with the members that have posted in your thread and their amount of posts. on windows, hit control-f or on apple command-f and in the bar that pops up, type their username. you will be able to find all their posts in the trade shop thread by clicking the handy number that appears to the right of their username.
    You're amazing. Thank you. I'd give you all the rep if I could.

How have I been a member here for 3 years and not known that you could do that?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Squats = bane of my fitness existence. The *** pain.

Serebii.net Claims:

You know, I wonder if you might've changed your username at least once, because I remember seeing someone or multiple someones around years ago who said they were deaf in their signature, and they had a Charmander avatar. I could be totally wrong, though, but I'm getting flashbacks. Still, that is an interesting fact about you.

But you speak the truth. To think the place once used to be smart, too, before a certain mod went insane.

Squats = bane of my fitness existence. The *** pain.
    I wouldn't last in squats. I hate physical fitness because my joints hurt every time I stretch. P.E. was one of my least favorite classes throughout school because I was always getting tired, I couldn't run very well, I couldn't do the stretches we always had to do (freakin' hate yoga), and there were very few sports I was decent at. Then I learned a few years ago that I have post-polio syndrome because my grandmother had polio when she was a baby, and the symptoms are passed on to the descendants. So despite never having polio, I have some of the symptoms like aching joints and fatigue. It's why I'm not very flexible, and why I can't bend over to touch my feet because the back of my knees tense up and start to hurt (my sickly 70-plus-year-old grandmother can touch her toes easily, for comparison). So I suffered in P.E., but I never flunked it, miraculously.

I will go on walks, though, so at least that's something.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Also, I feel obligatated to say I'm more popular than most members due to my charisma and over 10,000 profile views.
    30 000 views bud step up

You are? I didn't know that. You know you speak the truth about that place, just wow.
    yep
    long story short, i have a genetic kidney disorder that tanked my hearing before i even turned 5

also that place has been a cesspool for as long as i can remember because a couple posters haven't been perma'd, and i think everyone itt knows exactly who

i'd probably have >10,000 profile views if i posted in more than 4 threads on a regular basis
    last.fm
    facebook

i'd probably have >10,000 profile views if i posted in more than 4 threads on a regular basis
    I have 16K and I'm nowhere near active enough to post in four threads regularly
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    30 000 views bud step up
    Why must you rain lava on my parade?

yep
    long story short, i have a genetic kidney disorder that tanked my hearing before i even turned 5
    That 's lame, hopefully you get your hearing back someday.

[also that place has been a cesspool for as long as i can remember because a couple posters haven't been perma'd, and i think everyone itt knows exactly who
    I don't know because I wasn't here in 2008.

Are you saying I regularly post in more than four threads?

Quote Originally Posted by darklucarioadv View Post
    why must you rain lava on my parade??
    I'M THE PRIMAL GROUDON B*TCH! caps

I post in only two threads regularly (technically one since I hardly post here as often) and have >30,000 views. I find that odd tbh.

¬‿¬

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I post in only two threads regularly (technically one since I hardly post here as often) and have >30,000 views. I find that odd tbh.
    I post mainly here now and some OVGD threads so I've always attributed my 30k views to simply being the sexiest and most badass person on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Everybody Loves, Canada... So that's why...

I post mainly here now and some OVGD threads so I've always attributed my 30k views to simply being the sexiest and most badass person on the forums
    You mean Canada/Dragalge/Me right?

You mean Canada/Dragalge/Me right?
    If you took a picture of those scrubs next to mine it's no comparison I am the alpha

And the epeen war commences.

Serebii.net Claims:

If you took a picture of those scrubs next to mine it's no comparison I am the alpha
    Your avatar is Primal Groudon from the Omega Ruby box art, so you're not the alpha.

And the epeen war commences.
    Shall we begin?

Your avatar is Primal Groudon from the Omega Ruby box art, so you're not the alpha.
    But Alpha Ruby sounds soooooooo much better therefore you are wrong and I am sexy

Page 310 of 607 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast