Page 251 of 629 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 15709

Thread: General Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Good. Now we just need to get Bill Nye back on the air again. Some people just want to watch the world learn.
    If Bill Nye the Science Guy was revived I would totally watch it

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Would you mind immediately removing that quote from your profile? I never told you to make fun of me.
    Watch out, Canada. Last time I quoted a manchild on this forum, I got threatened with Internet Court.

Yaaaay I helped a thing!

Everyone else should back this too though, worthy cause if I ever saw one.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Would you mind immediately removing that quote from your profile? I never told you to make fun of me.
    What are you going to do, slap him?
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

I'm older than her, she doesnt scare me. But you're right, slapping her could have been too much, however, she seriously needed to stop somehow. iT worked. Timmy can play alone now. She smoked a cigarette and blew smoke at his face.
    It was NOT a random slap, do you even know what this is all about, lol? I'm 27.
    you like picking on the weak, huh!?

You poor baby
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    LMFAO DaMaaan just got #read

Star-Lord

I'm older than her, she doesnt scare me. But you're right, slapping her could have been too much, however, she seriously needed to stop somehow. iT worked. Timmy can play alone now. She smoked a cigarette and blew smoke at his face.
    Then report her to the police for whatever she did to your brother and for smoking as a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yaaaay I helped a thing!

Everyone else should back this too though, worthy cause if I ever saw one.
    I'm backing it just to relive my childhood. I'm watching it again. I don't even care.

He might blow smoke in thier face :O

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You mean my sig? Sure whatever. Done.

Haha I remember watching Bill Nye The Science Guy as a kid and thinking he was a strange dude. Good times.
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.

Yeah you guys shouldn't even try bothering explaining to him because he's too stuck up on the fact that he feels he's right (Sensible people would not hit a 14 year old girl) so let's move on.

Star-Lord

Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    You are too negative in a thread that should be supporting the return of PBS Masterpiece Reading Rainbow, so I'd ask you to stop being a bad person and making bad posts.

Side note, if Wishbone came back I would watch every episode.

Okay, i gotta admit, you made me laugh with that one... but it was very uncalled for and i will rep you negatively as an ironical "thank you". Learn your lesson, dog.

Maybe it's because i have no tangible sense of humour but this is killing me

Okay, i gotta admit, you made me laugh with that one... but it was very uncalled for and i will rep you negatively as an ironical "thank you". Learn your lesson, dog.
    Man I bet you made Kirby cry.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

What? when did I even say that?

He'll find a way. B\

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Watch out, Canada. Last time I quoted a manchild on this forum, I got threatened with Internet Court.
    I removed it anyway. Lol'd tho.

Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Man I bet you made Kirby cry.
    I'm crying tears of gold nuggets.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Kirby if you do cry it's okay and remember suicide isn't this answer please call kids help phone 1-800-668-6868

Today I found a really rare thing for an eye-poppingly low price. I don't do much recreational spending, but this is almost like happiness.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Glad to see it will most likely be reinstated. Great program that'll be especially useful for those struggling to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Good. Now we just need to get Bill Nye back on the air again. Some people just want to watch the world learn.
    While others just want to watch the world burn........calories. yes i can..jpg

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Kirby if you do cry it's okay and remember suicide isn't this answer please call kids help phone 1-800-668-6868
    I'm not Canadian tho :U

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Today I found a really rare thing for an eye-poppingly low price. I don't do much recreational spending, but this is almost like happiness.
    Don't leave us hanging. What is it?

*Takes off glasses
    Let me get this straight... you believe you found a rare item for a good bargain, and your plan is to not tell us what that object and price are?

Good luck.

I'm not Canadian tho :U
    Okay uh look up cat videos on Youtube, that should turn that suicidal mindset upside down

*Neutrally. You probably have a rep power of 0 which means Kirby won't lose any points.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    *Takes off glasses
    Let me get this straight... you believe you found a rare item for a good bargain, and your plan is to not tell us what that object and price are?

Good luck.
    Now I'm curious tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    *Neutrally. You probably have a rep power of 0 which means Kirby won't lose any points.
    Yesterday Joe gave me a negative because he's rude and my rep went to -21474726, I had like 7 red bars. I was *almost* upset.

I'm in kirby's boat now crying b/c my reference went unnoticed

Today I found a really rare thing for an eye-poppingly low price
    what is it? I like surprises and rare finds.
    Last edited by KantoPkmnMaster; 29th May 2014 at 3:32 AM.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Page 251 of 629 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast