Page 427 of 612 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 15289

Thread: General Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Don't worry, man, I'm sure there's a she-Chris out there somewhere.
    We all know there isn't so why waste time saying that there is?

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Every now and then you come through for me. This especially because once, I had a 17-year-old female student ask me in all seriousness if she could prevent pregnancy by drinking vinegar after the act of baby makin'. So we had a long discussion about how the digestive and reproductive systems are not connected in any way. Then she said to me - no joke - "Miss Varanus, you're so smart! I would never have figured that out on my own!"

And that, my friends, is why America has such a high rate of teenage pregnancy.
    I do? Oh dear god that's just stupid. Didn't think you need to even say that because the answer is so obvious. She must be even dumber than me, and that's saying something.

I really dislike that.

They pretty much are. It's difficult to choose which one of your ridiculous statements I want to warn the rest of the forum with.
    Really? All my statements are ridiculous? *gets mega punched in the heart again* The pain...ugh....
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 8th July 2014 at 8:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    If a girl can go by the name of "George", I'm sure a girl can go by the name of "Chris", even if it's just a nickname.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Ahh the average American parent, don't they do such a great job educating their children? For reals though 17 and she wasn't taught basic stuff like that?
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

If a girl can go by the name of "George", I'm sure a girl can go by the name of "Chris", even if it's just a nickname.
    That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Ahh the average American parent, don't they do such a great job educating their children? For reals though 17 and she wasn't taught basic stuff like that?
    They really can't. Well the parents of the kids in my sister's class are okay. Stupidity may not be classified as a virus, but it should be since it's spreading like one.

It is pretty much a taboo subject on the lower class. Some kids even have sex around that age and are later surprised when a baby mystically starts forming inside them.
    Sad thing is, it would be a miracle if she ever reaches high school.

Maybe there is a she-clone of him somewhere in this world.
    So there is still hope.
    Last edited by Ryuken; 8th July 2014 at 9:05 PM.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Daniel

I actually have to wonder if children regularly ask their parents questions or not, and if they do, do the parents answer? It's fine if a child wants to believe that a stork brings a baby to the parent, but that should only be for the first few years of their life. Parents need to stop sitting their children in front of the TV all day and have discussions with them, or even let them read books. Hell, I don't think there's anything wrong about a child looking through pregnancy books--it's what I did, anyway (since Mom had them lying around and in reach). Didn't really understand how the baby came to be, but I at least learned from a young age how a baby grows in the uterus thanks to illustrations accompanying the words.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    ****ing awesome thats what
    I approve of this post.

Fairly certain that Chris is an androgynous name as well, so there's bound to be girls that go by Chris.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I actually have to wonder if children regularly ask their parents questions or not, and if they do, do the parents answer? It's fine if a child wants to believe that a stork brings a baby to the parent, but that should only be for the first few years of their life. Parents need to stop sitting their children in front of the TV all day and have discussions with them, or even let them read books. Hell, I don't think there's anything wrong about a child looking through pregnancy books--it's what I did, anyway (since Mom had them lying around and in reach). Didn't really understand how the baby came to be, but I at least learned from a young age how a baby grows in the uterus thanks to illustrations accompanying the words.
    Most kids do, but the average parent doesn't knows how to deal with the situation, as they often had to learn from experience themselves.
    Why? Because they come from a lineage where talking about sex to young kids is indecent, and they should only hear about sex around age 18.
    Of course, because of this stupid way of thinking, the kids obviously ended up having kids at even younger ages.

Its like a never-ending chain of ignorance.
    Doomed to repeat itself for all eternity...
    MURICA!

Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)

I'm just going to end this argument right now by stating that I do, in fact, have a female friend in real life whose name is Chris.

Also, for those of you who have played the original Game Boy, you might enjoy this - it's kids from today reacting to the original Game Boy. There are all kinds of brilliant quotes, such as, "It can't sense your skin....you actually have to, like, press buttons":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pCp8g-VjOs#t=417

Really? All my statements are ridiculous? *gets mega punched in the heart again* The pain...ugh....
    You're going to have a really strong heart when you get out of this thread from all the punching it gets!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
    Most kids do, but the average parent doesn't knows how to deal with the situation, as they often had to learn from experience themselves.
    Why? Because they come from a lineage where talking about sex to young kids is indecent, and they should only hear about sex around age 18.
    Of course, because of this stupid way of thinking, the kids obviously ended up having kids at even younger ages.

Its like a never-ending chain of ignorance.
    Doomed to repeat itself for all eternity...
    MURICA!
    Exactly where the problems start.
    See what I mean?

Well the only way we can stop this is that you need a marriage license to do "it", and make it illegal to do "it", without that license, or something like that.
    Otherwise, we'll be faced with the reality of 14 year old parents....

I'm just going to end this argument right now by stating that I do, in fact, have a female friend in real life whose name is Chris.

Also, for those of you who have played the original Game Boy, you might enjoy this - it's kids from today reacting to the original Game Boy. There are all kinds of brilliant quotes, such as, "It can't sense your skin....you actually have to, like, press buttons":

Cool.

I haven't played an original GB, but I do have a GBA SP. Lol, that suggestiveness of the quote...

You're going to have a really strong heart when you get out of this thread from all the punching it gets!
    Good thing I don't eat 3 sticks (or any sticks) butter everyday.

My dad told me pretty good about sex...
    But sex ed helped as well.

I never got the talk, if only because I never really asked, even though I was told a bit about the female period before I got it, so I was a bit prepared. I mostly read the pregnancy books, and I saw "The Miracle of Life" on NOVA when I was eight or so (also, I am the oldest of six kids, so I was around someone who was pregnant), so I guess I've always had this mindset that children should be able to learn as such, especially since the documentary explained it nicely and didn't get too graphic, though the childbirth at the end, I couldn't bring myself to actually watch that part when I decided to rewatch it a couple of years ago, lol XD. I have no idea how I sat through that as a kid, but I suppose that's what it was like to be a kid: things that are gross don't bother you.

I'm always going through my head how I'll be approaching this with my own kids. I've been thinking of letting them know from a young age that it's okay to come ask me questions, and that I encourage it.
    I survived Pupa.

Well the only way we can stop this is that you need a marriage license to do "it", and make it illegal to do "it", without that license, or something like that.
    A piece of paper won't stop anyone from doing anything. Restraining orders don't stop people from contacting other people, and making sex illegal between minors won't stop them from hooking up behind the dumpsters in the parking lot. And by the time a baby is made between two minors, the deed is already done. You can't get rid of it. Let's not turn this into an abortion debate, thanks

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

These videos are one of the cutest things on YouTube, it is a bit sad that not all kids are as well educated as the ones in the video.

Regarding the video, it says the original gameboy is around 25 years old...
    It makes me feel really old, maybe i look weird lurking these forums.

Exactly where the problems start.
    See what I mean?

I personally think a law wont change much about it.
    Drugs are illegal and people still find a way to consume them.
    The only way of changing this situation is educating the masses.
    (Easier said than done).

A piece of paper won't stop anyone from doing anything. Restraining orders don't stop people from contacting other people, and making sex illegal between minors won't stop them from hooking up behind the dumpsters in the parking lot. And by the time a baby is made between two minors, the deed is already done. You can't get rid of it. Let's not turn this into an abortion debate, thanks
    Okay that's true, but I was just throwing ideas like darts and hoping they'd stick. Why do I have the feeling that already happens? True. But, orphanages are a thing but you're right

I personally think a law wont change much about it.
    Drugs are illegal and people still find a way to consume them.
    The only way of changing this situation is educating the masses.
    (Easier said than done).
    That's pretty much true.
    Or smuggle them.
    That'll take years and year and years, ain't nobody got time for that.

Morals and taboo are pointless, just teach the dang kids about relevant and important subjects and stop being squeamish turds. Problem
    solved.

Also yes it's true orphanages do exist, but the female in question still has to deal with something developing inside their body and consequently coming out of it. We don't prosecute people of murder just because they fap, so long as the pregnancy is early on I don't see the issue, after all if it doesn't have a brain then it has no means of feeling bad about it's death.
    Last edited by Murder Doll; 8th July 2014 at 9:25 PM.

Morals and taboo are pointless, just teach the dang kids about relevant and important subjects and stop being squeamish turds. Problem
    solved.
    That was just so beautifully said Doll.

Also yes it's true orphanages do exist, but the female in question still has to deal with something developing inside their body and consequently coming out of it. We don't prosecute people of murder just because they fap, so long as the pregnancy is early on I don't see the issue, after all if it doesn't have a brain then it has no means of feeling bad about it's death.
    I get that point. Can we not turn this into an abortion argument? Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 8th July 2014 at 9:32 PM.

solved.

That is pretty much the main issue, low class parents can't teach them any relevant subjects because they don't know any.
    For them science is just something that a "nerd" invented to confuse the masses and feed them lies about how they should live their miserable lives.
    To teach children you first need competent parents that can actually teach them something remotely useful.
    However, they are often too stubborn to learn anything, so the common opinion usually is:
    Why bother? Let them eat cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post

There should be a law which prohibits doing it before marriage and punish those who do it with... something heavy.
    Apologies for this in advance, but i feel like this statement is really religion biased.
    Last edited by Ryuken; 8th July 2014 at 9:33 PM.

You, my man, really made my day. I'm really happy to see people thinking like this.

I don't like today's society because of this. They really need to prohibit sex before marriage; not only for the reason stated above, but because some of us want virgin females as wives. Some people (like me)feel insecured when they 're about to have ...you know, with a female who's slept with various men before... and that she's not married at all.

There should be a law which prohibits doing it before marriage and punish those who do it with... something heavy.
    I did? You are?

Agreed. That's pretty much what I think (inb4 judgment). Kinda get what you're saying, I think...

Like jail time of a long variety?

That is pretty much the main issue, low class parents can't teach them any relevant subjects because they don't know any.
    For them science is just something that a "nerd" invented to confuse the masses and feed them lies about how they should live their miserable lives.
    To teach children you first need competent parents that can actually teach them something remotely useful.
    However, they are often too stubborn to learn anything, so the common opinion usually is:
    Why bother? Let them eat cake!

Apologies for this in advance, but i feel like this statement is really religion biased.
    That's a big problem I'll say.
    Pretty much.
    That's impossible.
    Don't you mean let them play COD?

Even so he does make a good point.

Religion has no place in law, or at least it shouldn't, if people want to boink then let them boink. They should however be aware of the potential consequences for engaging in such an activity.

Religion has no place in law, or at least it shouldn't, if people want to boink then let them boink. They should however be aware of the potential consequences for engaging in such an activity.
    That is true as well. But that's the problem, nobody is even aware fully of that. This is why education of this matter is important, otherwise we'll have teenage parents going to their 4 year olds class for the latter's birthday...

I get that point. Can we not turn this into an abortion argument? Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    The only point I was trying to make is once you're pregnant, you've been pregnant. Abortion or no abortion, you were still pregnant. The deed is done. End of story. A piece of paper won't stop that. If we want to discuss the morality of abortion, we can do that in the Debate Forum.

This is my new sig quote.

I don't like today's society because of this. They really need to prohibit sex before marriage; not only for the reason stated above, but because some of us want virgin females as wives. Some people (like me)feel insecured when they 're about to have ...you know, with a female who's slept with various men before... and that she's not married at all.

I have no problem with you wanting a virgin female for a wife as long as you are not a hypocrite and you also remain a virgin for her.

Of course it is. Science and the morals we have now won't save our souls. They destroy them. It it we who, from our first step on this Earth, must do everything to save our souls, because we can't remain virgins/pure for all of our life.
    Do you know how many Christian virgin martyrs there were?
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 8th July 2014 at 9:43 PM.

-------

Of course it is. Science and the morals we have now won't save our souls. They destroy them. It it we who, from our first step on this Earth, must do everything to save our souls, because we can't remain virgins/pure for all of our life.

I think that, although I haven't asked about it, that staying pure through the end of our lives actually is beneficial for the soul, no matter what sins the soul has committed when on this Earth. But I'm not sure about it.
    I believe in God, souls, sin, and heavenly gain. That shouldn't in any way impact what others are allowed to do. In other words, all that crap you just said has no place in politics and law.

The only point I was trying to make is once you're pregnant, you've been pregnant. Abortion or no abortion, you were still pregnant. The deed is done. End of story. A piece of paper won't stop that. If we want to discuss the morality of abortion, we can do that in the Debate Forum.
    That's well said. Yup, this has no place here.

This is my new sig quote.
    I should really stop making sig worthy posts, not.

I have no problem with you wanting a virgin female for a wife as long as you are not a hypocrite and you also remain a virgin for her.
    Agreed, that's also one thing that's problem with that statement.

I believe in God, souls, sin, and heavenly gain. That shouldn't in any way impact what others are allowed to do. In other words, all that crap you just said has no place in politics and law.
    I don't much. Exactly, religion is a thing not many have in common, or at least the same one. Politics are already a heavy issue, mixing religion is like combining gasoline and a match. and no I don't sponsor lighting gasoline on fire
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 8th July 2014 at 9:45 PM.

You, my man, really made my day. I'm really happy to see people thinking like this.

Someone's personal life shouldn't be meddled with just because you have creepy insecurities dude. If you want to wait until marriage then power to you but don't expect the rest of the world to cater to that need. As long as it's consensual and safe it shouldn't bother you.

Page 427 of 612 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast