Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars714's near flawless and nicknamed Breedshop

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    I am going to swap anorith for lileep hope that is ok? sry for changing it :/ I put what I want it with below

lileep
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
    nature: Relaxed
    nickname: Barnacle
    ability: storm drain
    egg moves: giga drain {gotta transfer it, not sure from what game, or if lileep can learn it as an egg move}, recover, stealth rock

and thx for the site suggestion, gave me a decent move set {sadly 3 are egg moves 1 is TM}
    I can't do a Lileep with giga drain, as it would require a transfer, and all of my best IV Pokemon have been transferred already... (Including my female Cradily) but I can do the other egg moves, and if you have recover already, why not use energy ball instead of giga drain? And I'm sure move tutors will return in Z. It'd be stupid if the didn't...
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    I can't do a Lileep with giga drain, as it would require a transfer, and all of my best IV Pokemon have been transferred already... (Including my female Cradily) but I can do the other egg moves, and if you have recover already, why not use energy ball instead of giga drain? And I'm sure move tutors will return in Z. It'd be stupid if the didn't...
    yeah, and it is a tm and move learned through lvl up, and as I see the next game is either a remake of ruby/sapphire or a new region all together {rumors of pokemon plus and minus} ;D but I do hope they have a tutor in it no matter what

Would you be wiling to trade a Female Anticipation (HA) Eevee for a Female Adaptability (HA) Feebas in a Dream Ball? I don't care about nature or stats on the Eevee.

Okay, had another look at your shop, so I'll add: would you also like to trade a Female Cubone with Battle Armor (HA) in a Dream Ball for a Speed Boost Female Carvanha (HA) in a Dream Ball?
    Last edited by zozo; 24th March 2014 at 4:16 PM.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    Would you be wiling to trade a Female Anticipation (HA) Eevee for a Female Adaptability (HA) Feebas in a Dream Ball? I don't care about nature or stats on the Eevee.

Okay, had another look at your shop, so I'll add: would you also like to trade a Female Cubone with Battle Armor (HA) in a Dream Ball for a Speed Boost Female Carvanha (HA) in a Dream Ball?
    Okay, sure! They will both take a while to breed. (The Cubone should be easier, actually...)
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Great! I'll work on getting your Feebas and Carvanha. And no worries, take your time. I'll keep checking back to see when you've got them ready. ^^

Oh, and if you could nickname them both something, that'd be awesome! Nothing special, just like you nickname the others in your shop. It helps me keep track of my Pokemon. x)

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

I apologize for the absence... The list has been updated.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

I do hate to post twice in a row, (it has been 5 days...) but the list has been updated with lengendarys I don't need, as well I've removed all IV Pokemon that have 3 IVs or lower, so only 4-5 IV remain. Expecpt for certain Pokemon I haven't breed as 4 IV or higher, (Chimchar) and female starters.

I'm tring really hard to make this place nice.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

what would you take for the shiny dialga or shiny palkia? and also what would you want for the arceus {cant trade it over now xd al rdy tried to send over my event arceus from diamond and pearl}

what would you take for the shiny dialga or shiny palkia? and also what would you want for the arceus {cant trade it over now xd al rdy tried to send over my event arceus from diamond and pearl}
    Any IV shiny nicknameable Pokemon, preferably a low level one. The ones I'm hunting, (I'll add to the list) are
    Togepi with nasty plot
    Zubat with brave bird & zen headbutt
    Goomy
    Treeko with unburden and dragon breath
    Marill with aqua jet and superpower
    Lileep with storm drain and stealth rocks

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

do you have bred trapinch???

do you have bred trapinch???
    Not right now, but I can easily breed one, getting good IVs may be a bit hard as my best IV breeder in the Bug egg group only has 4IVs. I do have a few more pokemon I've yet to add to the list, I'll add them.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Not right now, but I can easily breed one, getting good IVs may be a bit hard as my best IV breeder in the Bug egg group only has 4IVs. I do have a few more pokemon I've yet to add to the list, I'll add them.
    No Problem, plz let me know when you get some

No Problem, plz let me know when you get some
    Okay, I have two with good IVs.

Macon: adamant 5 IV HP ATT SPA SPD SPE, Sheer force, male
    Jules: adamant 4 IV HP SPA SPD SPE, Hyper cutter, male
    In repeat balls.

I obtained a 5 IV bug group breeder, but it's missing DEF, so Macon's set up is probably the best I can do for now. (I mean given time, I'd probably get the right IV spread, but...) what can you offer for him? If you offer an IV Pokemon, I'd like it if you could offer one in the egg groups listed in my wants.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Okay, I have two with good IVs.

Macon: adamant 5 IV HP ATT SPA SPD SPE, Sheer force, male
    Jules: adamant 4 IV HP SPA SPD SPE, Hyper cutter, male
    In repeat balls.

I obtained a 5 IV bug group breeder, but it's missing DEF, so Macon's set up is probably the best I can do for now. (I mean given time, I'd probably get the right IV spread, but...) what can you offer for him? If you offer an IV Pokemon, I'd like it if you could offer one in the egg groups listed in my wants.
    I will let you choose lol I got 2 diff IVed mudkips 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves mud bomb and yawn, got a shinx with ivs in everything but Sdef, with egg moves fire fang, quick atrtack and ice fang, got a couple 5IV honedge and cottonee

working on heatmor atm I do have ALOT of 4IV pokemon if you rather 2-3 for the trapinch???

I will let you choose lol I got 2 diff IVed mudkips 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves mud bomb and yawn, got a shinx with ivs in everything but Sdef, with egg moves fire fang, quick atrtack and ice fang, got a couple 5IV honedge and cottonee
    I will take the mudkip missing ATT. I am online now.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

I will take the mudkip missing ATT. I am online now.
    ok will try to trade tonight

Hi I'm interested in the female dive ball totodile on your list if you've still got it I have some apricorn ball pokes such as a 6iv male growlithe which could also help with your iv breeding if you are still doing that.
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Quote Originally Posted by shinydragonairgirl View Post
    Hi I'm interested in the female dive ball totodile on your list if you've still got it I have some apricorn ball pokes such as a 6iv male growlithe which could also help with your iv breeding if you are still doing that.
    I much rather have a female apricorn ball Pokemon, so I could breed it. What else can you offer? Anything on my wants list?

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

I have 6iv fast ball growlithe as well as well as 5iv females
    I have other apricorn pokes as well such as
    Moon ball lapras ,gastly and drowsee
    Sports ball kricketot and caterpie
    Fast ball pichu
    Safari ball heracross
    Friend ball zubat and larvitar
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Quote Originally Posted by shinydragonairgirl View Post
    I have 6iv fast ball growlithe as well as well as 5iv females
    I have other apricorn pokes as well such as
    Moon ball lapras ,gastly and drowsee
    Sports ball kricketot and caterpie
    Fast ball pichu
    Safari ball heracross
    Friend ball zubat and larvitar
    I will trade you Trixie (the dive ball female Totodile) for a female moon ball Lapras.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

we might need to come up with a date and time lol I can never catch you online :P

we might need to come up with a date and time lol I can never catch you online :P
    I'm on now

Edit: okay I see your point, will you be online tomorrow? (Sunday) I have my settings done so I get an email within 20 minutes of a post on this thread or a PM. But my sleep schedule is messed up. (I'm awake at night, and asleep early morning, I'm working to change it) I'm in the time zone GMT -8
    Last edited by mars714; 11th May 2014 at 7:20 AM.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

I'm on now

Edit: okay I see your point, will you be online tomorrow? (Sunday) I have my settings done so I get an email within 20 minutes of a post on this thread or a PM. But my sleep schedule is messed up. (I'm awake at night, and asleep early morning, I'm working to change it) I'm in the time zone GMT -8
    yeah al though I got stuff I need to do during the day lol how about 5:00? I am not 100% sure on timezones, but I think your eastern or central US right????

yeah al though I got stuff I need to do during the day lol how about 5:00? I am not 100% sure on timezones, but I think your eastern or central US right????
    I'm on the west cost of the US. Here is a time zone map: http://www.worldtimezone.com so do mean 5 PM for me or for you? Usually, I like know the time zone for my trade partner, and then choose a time for both of us using the map to select both local times.

My trade shop:

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast