Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 165

Thread: Mars714's near flawless and nicknamed Breedshop

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 50billion View Post
    ign Niall.
    I am online now.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  2. #102

    Default

    how many 4/5 IV pokemon would it cost me to obtain eron {marill} I can give you a list via PM if you want
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874

    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader



    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    how many 4/5 IV pokemon would it cost me to obtain eron {marill} I can give you a list via PM if you want
    Hum... Yeah go ahead and PM a list of what you can offer, it would probably be 2 or 3 five IV Pokemon(depending on the Pokemon, male or female, type of ball and so on). Or if by any chance you have a spare six IV one that would be a one to one trade.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    Hum... Yeah go ahead and PM a list of what you can offer, it would probably be 2 or 3 five IV Pokemon(depending on the Pokemon, male or female, type of ball and so on). Or if by any chance you have a spare six IV one that would be a one to one trade.
    I sent you the list, but sadly I don't have any spare 6IV pokemon, actually havnt ever gotten a 6IV via breeding :/

    EDIT, I am fine with the marill, now I am interested in the a 5IV level ball heracross and absol, 5IV fast ball vulpix, and 5IV heavy ball mawile and5IV dream ball shuppet all females if possible sent the list to you, idk what 4 pokemon you want for them :/ I just don't want to trade 2-3 5IV pokemon for a 6IV you prob only have 1 of :/
    Last edited by Dunkleosteus; 27th May 2014 at 3:07 AM.
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874

    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader



    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    I sent you the list, but sadly I don't have any spare 6IV pokemon, actually havnt ever gotten a 6IV via breeding :/

    EDIT, I am fine with the marill, now I am interested in the a 5IV level ball heracross and absol, 5IV fast ball vulpix, and 5IV heavy ball mawile and5IV dream ball shuppet all females if possible sent the list to you, idk what 4 pokemon you want for them :/ I just don't want to trade 2-3 5IV pokemon for a 6IV you prob only have 1 of :/
    As of now I have hatched a 5 IV Heracross, 5 IV Absol, (level ball) I already had a 5 IV Mawile, (heavy ball) and hatched a HA 5 IV Shuppet, (dream ball). All female. Still working on the 5 IV Vulpix, (fast ball)

    The Pokemon I'd like in exchange from your list are:
    charmander
    snorunt
    ralts
    cottonee
    kangaskan, if it's not in an ordanrary Poke ball, if it is, smeargle.

    And I'd prefer male pokemon as I have the females of these. (Except Kangaskan of course)
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    As of now I have hatched a 5 IV Heracross, 5 IV Absol, (level ball) I already had a 5 IV Mawile, (heavy ball) and hatched a HA 5 IV Shuppet, (dream ball). All female. Still working on the 5 IV Vulpix, (fast ball)

    The Pokemon I'd like in exchange from your list are:
    charmander
    snorunt
    ralts
    cottonee
    kangaskan, if it's not in an ordanrary Poke ball, if it is, smeargle.

    And I'd prefer male pokemon as I have the females of these. (Except Kangaskan of course)
    ok, which IV spread charmander, also its in a pokeball sadly :/ also kangaskan is in an ultra ball snorunt is in a premier ball, and which IVG spread cottonee xD again, in a pokeball , and ralts is in a pokeball xD but they are females :/ I can breed males if you want for kangaskan, ralts, and snorunt the cottonees are sadly females, never got males of them during breeding :/ but charmanders are male
    Last edited by Dunkleosteus; 27th May 2014 at 1:02 PM.
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874

    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader



    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey , whats up i'm interested in your Zubat
    Ronda: adamant 5 IV HP ATT SPA SPD SPE, inner focus, female, egg moves: Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, nasty plot

    I have these two pokemon i can breed :

    Vulpix 31/XX/31/31/31/31 In Dream ball
    Ability : Drought , Flash fire
    Nature : Timid
    Egg moves : Heat wave , Captivate , Extrasensory .

    Swinub 31/31/31/XX/31/31 In Dream ball
    Ability : Thick Fat
    Nature : Jolly
    Egg moves : Icicle Spear , Icicle Crash , Ancient Power , Stealth Rock .
    Friend Code: 3609-2228-7026
    PokemonSafari: Ice with: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster.
    IGN : DaViNCi
    Moon and sun stones giveaway just pm me

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    ok, which IV spread charmander, also its in a pokeball sadly :/ also kangaskan is in an ultra ball snorunt is in a premier ball, and which IVG spread cottonee xD again, in a pokeball , and ralts is in a pokeball xD but they are females :/ I can breed males if you want for kangaskan, ralts, and snorunt the cottonees are sadly females, never got males of them during breeding :/ but charmanders are male
    Okay, IVs for Charmander: x/31/31/31/31/31, Kangaskan can't be male so don't bother trying, (you'd be at it forever) but the others I'd like it if you could shoot for a male.

    Quote Originally Posted by II DaViNCi II View Post
    Hey , whats up i'm interested in your Zubat
    Ronda: adamant 5 IV HP ATT SPA SPD SPE, inner focus, female, egg moves: Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, nasty plot

    I have these two pokemon i can breed :

    Vulpix 31/XX/31/31/31/31 In Dream ball
    Ability : Drought , Flash fire
    Nature : Timid
    Egg moves : Heat wave , Captivate , Extrasensory .

    Swinub 31/31/31/XX/31/31 In Dream ball
    Ability : Thick Fat
    Nature : Jolly
    Egg moves : Icicle Spear , Icicle Crash , Ancient Power , Stealth Rock .
    I will trade you Ronda for a dream ball HA female Vulpix with the described IVs and move set.
    Last edited by mars714; 28th May 2014 at 1:23 AM. Reason: Forgot something
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    Okay, IVs for Charmander: x/31/31/31/31/31, Kangaskan can't be male so don't bother trying, (you'd be at it forever) but the others I'd like it if you could shoot for a male.



    I will trade you Ronda for a dream ball HA female Vulpix with the described IVs and move set.
    ok, may be a bit though {gotta find decent pokemon within the egg groups } hope you don't mind the wait cottonee wont be bad {got 4IV males xD} snorunt and ralts however may be a bit :/
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874

    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader



    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    ok, may be a bit though {gotta find decent pokemon within the egg groups } hope you don't mind the wait
    No prob, it will give me time to work on my Platinum restart.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    I will trade you Ronda for a dream ball HA female Vulpix with the described IVs and move set.
    ok, we have a deal .
    Friend Code: 3609-2228-7026
    PokemonSafari: Ice with: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster.
    IGN : DaViNCi
    Moon and sun stones giveaway just pm me

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II DaViNCi II View Post
    ok, we have a deal .
    M'kay, I added you, are you on?
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    M'kay, I added you, are you on?
    I'll add you now but i'm not ready yet cuz i'm still breeding the vulpix
    Friend Code: 3609-2228-7026
    PokemonSafari: Ice with: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster.
    IGN : DaViNCi
    Moon and sun stones giveaway just pm me

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II DaViNCi II View Post
    I'll add you now but i'm not ready yet cuz i'm still breeding the vulpix
    Okay, just leave a reply when your ready.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I've got your vulpix do you want a nickname for it ?
    Friend Code: 3609-2228-7026
    PokemonSafari: Ice with: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster.
    IGN : DaViNCi
    Moon and sun stones giveaway just pm me

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II DaViNCi II View Post
    I've got your vulpix do you want a nickname for it ?
    Okay, nickname her Cinders. I can get on soon.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  17. #117

    Default

    interested in Charlotte {treeko} would you accept a tyrunt missing spd? as for pokeball, I cant remember, but I think sadly its in a pokeball :/
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874

    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader



    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    interested in Charlotte {treeko} would you accept a tyrunt missing spd? as for pokeball, I cant remember, but I think sadly its in a pokeball :/
    Okay, that's fine. And Tyrunt can only be in a Pokeball as of now, (the other fossils were avalible in the DW so they have dream ball versions) also do you have the other pokemon ready? charmander, snorunt, ralts, cottonee, kangaskan? From our earlier trade agreement? (I still have yours ready)
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  19. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    Okay, that's fine. And Tyrunt can only be in a Pokeball as of now, (the other fossils were avalible in the DW so they have dream ball versions) also do you have the other pokemon ready? charmander, snorunt, ralts, cottonee, kangaskan? From our earlier trade agreement? (I still have yours ready)
    working on them slowly, been really busy IRL :/ charmander and kangaskan are rdy whenever {you didn't request to breed them} havnt gotten to the ralts, snorunt or cottonee, they will be done soon though

    Edit: ok, after a long line of 4IV females lol I managed 1 4Iv male with the spread: 31/31/x/x/31/31, will that be good? or do you want me to keep breeding it? if it's good, I will start the cottonee ralts will be a bit though {all my decent dittos have sme IVs as it lol}, so if you want to do the trade for kangaskan, charmander, tyrunt and snorunt, that be fine, and hold off on the ralts and cottonee till I finish them {that's if the snorunt is good to go} up to you, or we could wait for the entire order to finish and trade all at once

    Edit: sry for the editing lol trying to save space ok, the cottonee is done missing Satk {same as female} now all I got left to do is the ralts which I am having no luck getting more than 1 male and most the time male has 1-3 IVs xD but I am working on it

    edit: its going to take longer than usual for the ralts :/ I just don't have the 5IV pkemon to breed with it

    edit: are you still active? and I think I could easily get ya a 5IV male ralts now xD
    Last edited by Dunkleosteus; 27th June 2014 at 1:06 AM.
    IGN: Neptune
    FC: 0146-9964-0874

    Shadow Star League Dragon Leader



    all credit for broomstig and fairywitch for the badges

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkleosteus View Post
    working on them slowly, been really busy IRL :/ charmander and kangaskan are rdy whenever {you didn't request to breed them} havnt gotten to the ralts, snorunt or cottonee, they will be done soon though

    Edit: ok, after a long line of 4IV females lol I managed 1 4Iv male with the spread: 31/31/x/x/31/31, will that be good? or do you want me to keep breeding it? if it's good, I will start the cottonee ralts will be a bit though {all my decent dittos have sme IVs as it lol}, so if you want to do the trade for kangaskan, charmander, tyrunt and snorunt, that be fine, and hold off on the ralts and cottonee till I finish them {that's if the snorunt is good to go} up to you, or we could wait for the entire order to finish and trade all at once

    Edit: sry for the editing lol trying to save space ok, the cottonee is done missing Satk {same as female} now all I got left to do is the ralts which I am having no luck getting more than 1 male and most the time male has 1-3 IVs xD but I am working on it

    edit: its going to take longer than usual for the ralts :/ I just don't have the 5IV pkemon to breed with it

    edit: are you still active? and I think I could easily get ya a 5IV male ralts now xD
    I apologize for not replying, but when you post an edit, I don't get notified. (As opposed to a new post) I thought no one had posted... Anyhow, things are up and running here again! As well IV breeding, and Spanish breeding back online! I still have the original Pokemon we talked about, I can't remember if I still have the Treekco Charlotte, (if I do she's in PokeBank) but I have another female Treekco with Unburden, leaf storm, dragon breath and three IVs by the name of Xoey. The summary is if you are ready to trade I am as well.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball female Finneon with its HA (Water Veil)(IVs and nature not important), I offer you:
    - 5IVs(-Atk) Modest Gooey female, Heal Ball
    - 5IVs(-SpAtk) Jolly Zubat / HA/ Brave Bird, Defog, Acrobatics and Poison Fang / Dream Ball / female
    - 5IVs(-Atk) Timid Nidoran / HA / Dream Ball / female
    or
    - 5IVs (-SpAtk) Adamant Dwebble / Sturdy / Spikes / Luxury ball / female

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPrime View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball female Finneon with its HA (Water Veil)(IVs and nature not important), I offer you:
    - 5IVs(-Atk) Modest Gooey female, Heal Ball
    - 5IVs(-SpAtk) Jolly Zubat / HA/ Brave Bird, Defog, Acrobatics and Poison Fang / Dream Ball / female
    - 5IVs(-Atk) Timid Nidoran / HA / Dream Ball / female
    or
    - 5IVs (-SpAtk) Adamant Dwebble / Sturdy / Spikes / Luxury ball / female
    I found a water veil female dream ball Finneon in my Pokebank. I'll trade for your Nidoran female dream ball.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    I found a water veil female dream ball Finneon in my Pokebank. I'll trade for your Nidoran female dream ball.
    OK, Great, My FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian
    I'm adding you now, meet you online

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPrime View Post
    OK, Great, My FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian
    I'm adding you now, meet you online
    Sorry for the wait! I had something I had to take care of. (Chores) thanks for the trade!
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

    My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

    X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:


    Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I'm interested in Mawile Brutus: adamant 5 IV HP ATT DEF SPA SPD, Intimidate, male, *trick room flawless* but also any other similar mawile

    I can offer Hoothoot female in moon ball and Kricketot female in any apricorn ball.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

    Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

    Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •