Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Battle Trozei Discoveries

Default Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Battle Trozei Discoveries

Use this thread to discuss everything discovered

Discovery Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post17030818

Based on personal discoveries:
    Stage 5 is unlocked by catching all Pokemon on stage 1-4
    Stage 6 is unlocked by getting an A or S rank on stage 1-4

(apparently this varies by zone... but it's how you unlock 1-5 and 1-6)
    Last edited by Dephender; 11th March 2014 at 8:22 PM.

Hey, Serebii, I watched TheFreeSpiritUmbreon's (don't know name for sure) playthrough on this game, and apparently, to unlock Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon, your support Pokemon must be the same type as the Eeveelution. For example, if you want to catch Flareon, you have to attack Eevee with a Fire-type like Delphox, in supposedly a flawless capture, though I'm not sure, and after beating Eevee with one hit, Flareon will appear. This also works with Water-types for Vaporeon and Electric-types for Jolteon. Guess, I was a bit wrong, but I don't have the game, I just have the internet! You're welcome though Serebii, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by ZXLucario; 12th March 2014 at 4:30 PM.

I'm not really a fan of how the abilities basically make it so you're effectively crippling yourself if you choose to use a Pokemon that doesn't have one.

I don't think it would've killed them to put an ability on every species.

Quote Originally Posted by ZXLucario View Post
    Hey, Serebii, I watched TheFreeSpiritUmbreon's (don't know name for sure) playthrough on this game, and apparently, to unlock Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon, your support Pokemon must be the same type as the Eeveelution. For example, if you want to catch Flareon, you have to attack Eevee with a Fire-type like Delphox, in supposedly a flawless capture, though I'm not sure, and after beating Eevee with one hit, Flareon will appear. This also works with Water-types for Vaporeon and Electric-types for Jolteon. I still can't find Zone 5, 6 and 7 in the Location Database.
    Nice catch. Thanks

Hey, Serebii, I watched TheFreeSpiritUmbreon's (don't know name for sure) playthrough on this game, and apparently, to unlock Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon, your support Pokemon must be the same type as the Eeveelution. For example, if you want to catch Flareon, you have to attack Eevee with a Fire-type like Delphox, in supposedly a flawless capture, though I'm not sure, and after beating Eevee with one hit, Flareon will appear. This also works with Water-types for Vaporeon and Electric-types for Jolteon. I still can't find Zone 5, 6 and 7 in the Location Database.
    It isn't working with Jolteon or Flareon. Are you certain?

Never mind, got it. You were right but it's sequential. Have to beat Eevee with a water type, Vaporeon with an Electric type and Jolteon with a Fire type

Zone 1 listings on the site says that Spewpa and Vivillon require high score and combo, but I can't seem to find a way to unlock them. I got a lot of high score and combo, but they never appeared...

Hmm, that's how I managed it. Of course there may be holes as unlocks are trial and error.

I got those two on my first try playing that stage, and I'm awful at the game. Shouldn't require too much effort.

(still can't get Dedenne to appear, though)
    Last edited by Dephender; 12th March 2014 at 4:49 PM.

Thanks, then I'll keep trying... Are they supposed to appear after Scatterbug or Tyrantrum?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel128 View Post
    Thanks, then I'll keep trying... Are they supposed to appear after Scatterbug or Tyrantrum?
    After Scatterbug

Oh, um Serebii, I want to correct you on two things, one, on your very first post on the discovery thread, you said Pokemon Battle Trozei came out on the Japanese Wii U eShop, even though it came out on the 3DS one. Also, when you go to the Pokemon Link Battle/Trozei page, and then go to Abilities, it will take you to an error page, you forgot the "i" in abilities.shtml in the html.
    ZX WAS HERE!!!

I finally figured it out. You get Spewpa and Vivillon if you hit respectively Scatterbug and Spewpa with a fire type move.

I think in order to get Audino/Reuniclus, bring Bouffalant/Gothitelle as support and then use that Pokemon against itself and defeat it flawlessly. What I mean is to get to Audino, you might need to bring Bouffalant as support and defeat Bouffalant flawlessly with Bouffalant, and then BOOM!!! Audino!!! This is my theory for Gothitelle/Reuniclus, and don't tell me you did this already.
    ZX WAS HERE!!!

Bouffalant/Audino was for Normal-types. Did it with Arceus.

As for Reuniclus, I tried Psychic types, but not specifically Gothitelle. I will give that a go in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Bouffalant/Audino was for Normal-types. Did it with Arceus.
    What do you mean by the bolded words? I'm a bit confused, I mean, did it work? And what do you mean you did it with Arceus? Sorry for posting alot, but I'm confused on what you said.
    ZX WAS HERE!!!

What do you mean by the bolded words? I'm a bit confused, I mean, did it work? And what do you mean you did it with Arceus? Sorry for posting alot, but I'm confused on what you said.
    I mean to unlock Audino, you have to defeat Bouffalant flawlessly with a Normal-type Pokémon

I've got Dedenne after defeating 2x Pichu and Pikachu using Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel128 View Post
    I've got Dedenne after defeating 2x Pichu and Pikachu using Pikachu.
    Thank you. Just got it myself the same way.

I have theories as to how to catch the remaining Pokemon.
    Unown A - Bring Unown !, Unown ? and another Unown as Support and get a flawlessly catch the previous Pokemon(I literally can't tell which PKMN) with one of the Unown to unlock Unown A.
    Masquerain - Defeat Surskit flawlessly with either a Water-type of a Flying-type, since Surskit is Water-type and Masquerain is the latter type.
    Castform - Bring either a Fire-type, Water-type, Ice-type or Normal-type and defeat Smeargle flawlessly with it. I guess Castform will appear with the corresponding form (Fire-type=Sunny Form).
    Reuniclus - Bring Solosis and Duosion (and Gothitelle) as support and defeat Gothitelle flawlessly with one of the mentioned Psychic-types to unlock Reuniclus.

It's most likely you tried these methods, but if you haven't, take a shot. I mean the worst that can happen is that it doesn't work.
    ZX WAS HERE!!!

I can't work out how to get Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle. The site says to create a high combo and score but that isn't working (considering I got a combo of 53 on Bulbasaur and nothing...)

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Hmm, I shall double check it., Try using Super Effective attacks

I have theories as to how to catch the remaining Pokemon.
    Unown A - Bring Unown !, Unown ? and another Unown as Support and get a flawlessly catch the previous Pokemon(I literally can't tell which PKMN) with one of the Unown to unlock Unown A.
    Masquerain - Defeat Surskit flawlessly with either a Water-type of a Flying-type, since Surskit is Water-type and Masquerain is the latter type.
    Castform - Bring either a Fire-type, Water-type, Ice-type or Normal-type and defeat Smeargle flawlessly with it. I guess Castform will appear with the corresponding form (Fire-type=Sunny Form).
    Reuniclus - Bring Solosis and Duosion (and Gothitelle) as support and defeat Gothitelle flawlessly with one of the mentioned Psychic-types to unlock Reuniclus.

It's most likely you tried these methods, but if you haven't, take a shot. I mean the worst that can happen is that it doesn't work.
    Tried all those

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    I can't work out how to get Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle. The site says to create a high combo and score but that isn't working (considering I got a combo of 53 on Bulbasaur and nothing...)
    I am having the same problem, only with Quilladin and Frogadier. Somehow I managed to get Braixen...
    "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

3DS FC: 5069-4145-2414 = Normal type with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Smeargle!

My current shiny pokemon!

Platinum: -
    HeartGold: -
    Black 2: -
    X: - (Clauncher)(Aegislash)(Bergmite, Avalugg)(Florges)(Chesnaught)(Tyrantrum)(Goodra, Flabébé)
    Event: -

Hunting for...

LeafGreen: -
    HeartGold: - //
    Black: -
    X: -

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast