Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2522

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

There certainly isn't any because this shows coming.

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you Yu-Gi-Oh!, drumroll please .................................................. ..................................... ah forget it...
    VRAINS!!! (yeah seriously that's title)
    https://ygorganization.com/sohowisthisnotstandingout/

Also to those who were disappointed about there being no Rank 12 Raidraptor fear not!
    https://ygorganization.com/buyraidraptorsfinalmix/

It's all Weekly Jump stuff, what will VJump reveal maybe a new summon type and maybe where we can find Yusaku's ace monster

So card games in Cyber Space? Awesome.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Eh, the past couple of episodes have been mediocre. I feel that the Zarc stuff should've lasted longer just for the sake of keeping things interesting.
    Even tho the Zarc arc was hard to watch cuz of how overpowered he was, I did think it was slightly better than the recent episode. It seems like Yuya will go on another quest to bring Yuzu back however, which sounds more promising at least. ^^

VJump is here and OH MY GOD the game as we now is now completely different. I've heard people say "Yu-Gi-Oh! is so hard" this has made things even more complex

https://ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/ - You might want to read this if I were you

Also here's some other stuff
    Starter Deck (Decode Talker is ace of the deck): https://ygorganization.com/zeldasummons/
    Code of the Duelist: https://ygorganization.com/itsover1000/
    Boring stuff: https://ygorganization.com/anojamaisfinetoo/
    Anime stuff: https://ygorganization.com/linkvrains/

So yeah things are about to change for I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    VJump is here and OH MY GOD the game as we now is now completely different. I've heard people say "Yu-Gi-Oh! is so hard" this has made things even more complex

https://ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/ - You might want to read this if I were you

Also here's some other stuff
    Starter Deck (Decode Talker is ace of the deck): https://ygorganization.com/zeldasummons/
    Code of the Duelist: https://ygorganization.com/itsover1000/
    Boring stuff: https://ygorganization.com/anojamaisfinetoo/
    Anime stuff: https://ygorganization.com/linkvrains/

So yeah things are about to change for I don't know
    I don't quite understand the new game mechanic yet. I'll understand it when it is shown in the anime.

These new rules are quite confusing. Out of all of the revisions its been through this is probably the biggest. But here's my breakdown of them

1) We have Link monsters
    2) Link monsters have no defence points
    3) Link monsters can link with other monsters depending on what arrows are 'on' and summon more monsters
    4) We now have 2 monster card zones, main and extra
    5) Only 1 monster can occupy a extra monster zone
    6) Only Extra Deck monsters can be summoned to the extra zone (so no more back-to-back spamming), when properly summoned I mean
    7) Pendulum zone's are gone and are now part of the Spell and Trap zone

In other words Link monsters are important now and everything else is now obsolete (except one-man army decks).

The game is too complex for me now. Link monsters and Link summons? As it was said above, when I see it in the anime maybe I'll understand it but for now? Yeeesh. I sure miss the GX era when the game was only moderately complex.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I don't quite understand the new game mechanic yet. I'll understand it when it is shown in the anime.
    I'm getting the hang of it now cuz I've read the new rules over and over again to better understand them, but I'm eager to see what VRAINS will be like any ways. I'm actually more excited about the new series than I am about the rest of Arc V hee hee. ^^;

Eh, the Link Summon rules aren't so hard to grasp. In essence, they simply slow down Extra Deck summons, which is a good thing IMO. Extra Deck spam was going overboard in ARC-V. *Looks at Reiji's deck in particular*

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Eh, the Link Summon rules aren't so hard to grasp. In essence, they simply slow down Extra Deck summons, which is a good thing IMO.
    I noticed that since the Extra Deck monsters only have one zone that they can be placed in now other than when a Link monster opens up others. Still, I think we'll see Extra Deck abuse again in VRAINS eventually, so the speed of the duels might not be slow for long. ^^;

The new mechanic isn't too confusing. It essentially slows down all the decks that rely on spamming monsters from your Extra Deck, which I think is PERFECT because I can no longer bear a game where a single turn takes FOREVER because the player decided to spam me with his special summons.

Let me get this straight:

The new mechanic only allows one monster from your Extra Deck onto the field at any time, unless there is a Link monster, right?
    Kinda kills my Quasar Deck but eh, I openly admit it's a spam deck.

I might give VRAIN's a try. Couldn't get into ARC-V much but I hear it's pretty good.
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    Let me get this straight:

The new mechanic only allows one monster from your Extra Deck onto the field at any time, unless there is a Link monster, right?
    Yes. There is a single Extra Monster Zone where you can summon one monster from your Extra Deck. If you have a Link monster however, other monster zones become available to you.

So basically, get yourself a Link monster, open up some zones and spam away. xD

I liked Yuya vs Gong, especially Gong's new train Synchro monster. The duel was exciting since we got to see the different areas of the city as well and Gong using Action Cards. Yuya needing to beat Dennis, Shay and Serena next seems fun.

These new rules are quite confusing. Out of all of the revisions its been through this is probably the biggest. But here's my breakdown of them

1) We have Link monsters
    2) Link monsters have no defence points
    3) Link monsters can link with other monsters depending on what arrows are 'on' and summon more monsters
    4) We now have 2 monster card zones, main and extra
    5) Only 1 monster can occupy a extra monster zone
    6) Only Extra Deck monsters can be summoned to the extra zone (so no more back-to-back spamming), when properly summoned I mean
    7) Pendulum zone's are gone and are now part of the Spell and Trap zone

In other words Link monsters are important now and everything else is now obsolete (except one-man army decks).
    Holy foundation changes batman! So does that mean we're getting 2 extra backrow spaces or that you can only play up to 3 backrow with a set pendulum scale? Because the former is ridiculous and the latter makes that new free2play yugioh game seem legit in terms of backrow. Still, they'll eventually either run out of ideas or invent one so busted that the game can no longer be competitive. I'm ok with the changes, extra deck spamming was all the rage up until now so limiting it is a good option. Switching the pendulum zones to the backrow spaces is not bad either, limiting the already busted pendulum mechanic and that's ok by me.

Well, i can call this episode "action cards:the duel!" or "the plot demands it, action cards!", because oh man this was so boring. so action cards are evasion and no action in one zone and that other card in every other zone? and i thought about 10 episodes of 1 duel was bad. This is the most BS episode of arc-v. Yuya can't draw and his only way to not lose immediately is to always get that 1 action card that will either allow him to deal 200 damage or evade an attack. what if one of those turns he picked no action? nah, that will never happen because plot. Stupid end of the duel even though that train monster is awesome and synergizes well with gogenzaka's deck. banish your backrow that's on the grave for 200 damage a piece, on top of a 4800 wall that can attack in defense position? That's so good! So the main drive now is to make a baby smile because it will clean zarc's soul. I can't believe i didn't ask this before but, how can a baby know already what's a duel, what's exciting about it or what's entertaining about it? it's a F*CKING BABY, HELLO! I just hope there's some kind of satisfiyng resolution that comes out of this plot because it's looking sillier and sillier. And if i heard it right, there's 4 baby yuzus and baby reiras across the dimensions now? so yuzu is already there, she is a baby, but she's there. So you're saving...?

And they have a stabilized wormhole, WHAT!?
    wanna test your smash 3ds skills against this filthy casual? hit me up

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

gen's top: yveltal;oricorio-baile;

I'd like to think Decode Talker will look more like Buster Blader once it gets upgrades. Or a more clothed Gilford the Lightning.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Well I think the episode was slightly better than last weeks, now we're heading back to the other dimensions (except Synchro...) so Yuya can duel Shay. Something that SHOULD HAVE happened before Duel Academy came and messed things up. On the bright side we also get a duel that also should've happened earlier. I swear they were saving these duels for later...

Also its been confirmed that Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS will air on Wednesdays sometime in April. Speaking of which when should we start a new thread?

I don't know what to say. I did like Gongenzaka's new train monster but other then that the episode was just okay. I chuckled at Ayu screaming at everyone saying Zarc. She wants to forget that plot as much as I do. Baby Reira is starting to make me laugh with it's blank emotionless face. Just show baby Reira a mirror of itself and it'll laugh, problem solved. Overall I was kinda bored. At least Yuya now knows to rescue the 4 Yuzus. But if Reiji wants Yuya to duel all the Lancers I wonder how Serena is even going to work. Will Yuya have to duel Ray herself? See this is why I complained about Ray. She's such a last minute character and now she's irrelevant to the plot while the other 4 Yuzus are still needed. I hate you Ray. I can't stress that enough. I. Hate. Ray. Also Yuya shame on you for telling your mother to shut up. Respect your parents.

The award for best facial expression goes to baby Reira. That blank emotionless stare might be Reira's default look but on it's baby form it's kinda amusing.

Also its been confirmed that Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS will air on Wednesdays sometime in April. Speaking of which when should we start a new thread?
    That's interesting cuz I've gotten so used to watching Arc V on Sundays for the past two years, so the schedule changing for VRAINS will take some getting used to. I'm going to miss Arc V however since despite its many flaws, it's been my favourite Yugioh anime series since 5D's. ^^;

Well unlike 5D's, Arc-V somewhat...kinda bounced back after plummeting...but then BB happened, and then the other stuff happened which was better, but still rushed.

Z-One will never not be stupid. Not sure what to think about Link Summoning other than it seems like you're pretty much forced to run them now, which is the biggest complaint I've seen. Also not sure how to feel about Pendulums being moved to the Spell/Trap zone. I never even had a chance to use Pendulums yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Z-One will never not be stupid. Not sure what to think about Link Summoning other than it seems like you're pretty much forced to run them now, which is the biggest complaint I've seen. Also not sure how to feel about Pendulums being moved to the Spell/Trap zone. I never even had a chance to use Pendulums yet.
    Pendulums were pretty broken, they way they constantly shifted from monster to spell no matter how they left the field made them difficult to deal with. You had to work twice as hard to get card advantage. A lot of Xyz monsters were ridiculously easy to summon and difficult to destroy too which meant duels were over very quickly. Link Summoning looks like a great way to slow down the game. On the other hand its going to make money for Konami since it means everyone will need to get the new Link archetypes to play.

Not really, it just kills extra deck focused decks, while stuff like Kozmos (haven't followed the game much in a while) are rampant
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

Well unlike 5D's, Arc-V somewhat...kinda bounced back after plummeting...but then BB happened, and then the other stuff happened which was better, but still rushed.

well, as i found out, pendulums are not only competing with 2 backrow spaces but the multiple special summoning from the extra deck of multiple pendulum monsters are now mostly gone. If you don't have a link monster with 2 or 3 links to your main monster zone you can only summon 1 pendulum monster because you need to put it in the extra monster zone. Which means pendulums are mostly dead. The blow was so strong that it killed them This is the first time i saw the game being molded in such a way that's forced to obey to the new game mechanic. This never happened before since every mechanic introduced since syncho summoning was optional and the regular previous mechanics (with the cards they have available, for example, fusion and ritual monsters) were made obsolete, yes, but not butchered like this. XYZ monsters didn't end synchro and pendulums didn't end xyz. But by changing the field like this, it certainly neutered the extra deck. Oh well, let's see if the awesome strats brought by zexal and arc-V can still be done. GRound collapse will be such a staple .
    wanna test your smash 3ds skills against this filthy casual? hit me up

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

gen's top: yveltal;oricorio-baile;

So the final few episodes are also about having Yuya become a pro duelist, and basically continues the JYC. Not sure if Yuya will end up dueling Serena unless he happens to duel Ray somehow and that would count as a win, but probably easier to just have him duel Dennis, Shun, and finally Reiji.

Looks like Dennis will be playing the villain in his duel against Yuya, likely to try and get Heartland to get excited about the duel. Was kind of expecting him to use the Ancient Gear cards more comedic to show Heartland they aren't evil creatures. Excited for the duel nonetheless.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

BB? Do you mean Battle Beast? That was such a pointless break from the action. Even if it did bring us the greatest speech in all of Academia from Sanders. And everyone thinks Reiji or Ray will be the last opponent. You are all wrong. It's going to be Amon Garam. I've been saying it since Arc V started the dimension war, this was all his plan to unite the dimensions since his fall in GX.

Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast