Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 2,326 to 2,330 of 2330

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The only legit way I can see Zarc losing right now to a normal duelist is if that duelist is lucky enough to have all 5 pieces of Exodia on the first turn or the first draw phase. However I would not be surprised if Zarc can somehow negate even a automatic win ability like that.
    HAHAHAHA that would be so stupidly hilarious.
    wanna test your smash 3ds skills against this filthy casual? hit me up

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega lycanroc -midnight; oricorio -baile; silvally; tsareena; decidueye; xurkitree; golisopod; pheromosa; vikavolt;

gen's top: yveltal;oricorio-baile;

So apparently Declan will be using upgraded forms of Alexander, Caesar and Genghis when he duels Zarc. I was hoping he'd just use new D/D/D Extra Deck monsters or Beowulf again, but I guess beggars can't be choosers hee hee. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The only legit way I can see Zarc losing right now to a normal duelist is if that duelist is lucky enough to have all 5 pieces of Exodia on the first turn or the first draw phase. However I would not be surprised if Zarc can somehow negate even a automatic win ability like that.
    That could be Zorc's ability if Konami have the decency to release him. But yeah seriously we all wish Yugi was here he'll save the day

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    But yeah seriously we all wish Yugi was here he'll save the day
    I don't since Yugi's story ended ages ago. I mean even if he had come back in Arc V, we would've gotten some alternate universe version of him any ways and not the original Yugi. That's why I haven't enjoyed the Jack, Crow, Kite, Aster and Alexis returns as much since they're not the same characters as their counterparts from Zexal, 5D's and GX. :[

Did anyone else laugh at Leo's duel against Zarc? Like seriously? That made me laugh so hard. Worst. Villain. Ever.

Anyway the duel between Sawatari and Crow vs Zarc was more or less the same. It was the best of the jobber duels I will say that. Crow managed to actually inflict damage on Zarc but man what a hassle that was. Sawatari has some really good effects and Zarc's cheap effects stopped them all. I'm glad Crow and Sawatari took jabs at how stupidly cheap Zarc is. You can't even play the game against him because of all his game breaking abilities. It was cool to see The kids from Yuya's school back as well as Yuzu's father back. I missed those characters. I hope we see more old faces because it looks like everyone will be watching Reiji vs Zarc.

And the award for best facial expression goes to Sora, Edo, Shun, Kaito, Gongenzaka, and Jack when they though Sawatari defeated Zarc. That was second only to Leo's "duel" with Zarc. Worst. Villain. Ever. But man was that funny XD
    RIP anime version of Glovehead. Pokemon Adventures will save you.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394