Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2522

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

Synchro ruined Arc-V. Yes, I've said way too many times, but it can't be said enough. Like how 5D's went to * censored* post Dark Signers and destroyed Carly. It's still better than...that since the duels and very few plot related episodes were good, but overall, it was terrible and made what should've been a great series alright at best with a lot of wasted potential.`

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    So Rejii vs. Yuya is the last duel? Wouldn't it be hilarious if they pull a Kaito and have Yuya fail to defeat Reiji in a proper duel.
    If you mean that Yuya might lose to Declan in their final duel like how Yuma lost to Kite in their last duel, I dunno. I want Yuya to win cuz he deserves it the most from my perspective since he lost once already and their first duel was interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Synchro ruined Arc-V. Yes, I've said way too many times, but it can't be said enough.
    Eh, as bad as that arc was, the Fusion/Xyz arc sucked more IMO. Edo, BB, the Sun & Moon duelists, Gloria & Grace, and Asuka were handled horribly.

Eh, as bad as that arc was, the Fusion/Xyz arc sucked more IMO. Edo, BB, the Sun & Moon duelists, Gloria & Grace, and Asuka were handled horribly.
    The Tyler Sisters did kind of get the short end of the stick in the end, tho I liked their Amazon decks at least hee hee. Aster's Arc V deck was my least favourite however cuz he kept summoning the same D-HERO fusion monster all the time.

Because they were rushed. Because of Synchro. And at least XYZ/Fusion actually had something to do with the plot. Synchro was a year long Jack Atlas wank fest with a godawful rich vs. poor plot that had absolutely nothing to do with the main plot of the show.

I agree with Born Better, Synchro arc is the entire reason why Xyz+Fusion arc sucked.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    And at least XYZ/Fusion actually had something to do with the plot.
    Yes, but said plot had many misfires and missed opportunities IMO. Leo sucked as a villain and didn't even win a duel & his plan backfired badly, Academia's duelists in general sucked minus Yuri, and we got Zarc who swept practically everyone and only lost to Reira/Ray's DEM cards.

VJump is out. (VRAIN's stuff will be in that thread)

Took Yuya long enough, I thought would never happen: https://ygorganization.com/all-of-the-arc-v/

That's the only ARC-V related stuff

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    VJump is out. (VRAIN's stuff will be in that thread)

Took Yuya long enough, I thought would never happen: https://ygorganization.com/all-of-the-arc-v/
    Wow so several Arc V cards will be released soon. I'm not a collector myself, but I'm glad that Gong's last Synchro monster wasn't neglected and it looks like Declan's D/D/D boss monster from his upcoming final duel will be printed as well. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I agree with Born Better, Synchro arc is the entire reason why Xyz+Fusion arc sucked.
    Synchro is the reason the rest of Arc V has sucked. It was such a long waste of time that had nothing to do with the plot but have Crow destroy the Lancers. Ugh.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Synchro is the reason the rest of Arc V has sucked. It was such a long waste of time that had nothing to do with the plot but have Crow destroy the Lancers. Ugh.
    What was so bad about Crow? Out of the Synchro dimension allies, he was the most likable from my perspective and I liked how his Arc V deck had several old cards from his 5D's deck. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    What was so bad about Crow? Out of the Synchro dimension allies, he was the most likable from my perspective and I liked how his Arc V deck had several old cards from his 5D's deck. ^^
    Crow made the Lancer's look weak. Kurosaki and Gongenzaka lost to him just because he was a legacy character. The Synchro arc pretty much made the Lancers minus Yuya and Reji look like major chumps and we hadn't even gotten to Fusion yet. Lancers was nothing but a job squad of duelist to make everyone else look better.

Crow made the Lancer's look weak. Kurosaki and Gongenzaka lost to him just because he was a legacy character. The Synchro arc pretty much made the Lancers minus Yuya and Reji look like major chumps and we hadn't even gotten to Fusion yet. Lancers was nothing but a job squad of duelist to make everyone else look better.
    Well Declan hardly did much in that arc to be fair, but we had Riley win his duels against the Obelisk Force at least, so Yuya wasn't the only Lancer who was shown in a positive light back then. ^^

Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon better keep Starving Venom Fusion Dragon's Nightmare Fuel aspects.

Also, it seems Firewall Dragon will follow the Baby Dragon/Thousand Dragon formula. So that's neat.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

And it still happens even during the duel against Zarc. They made Crow to be the only one that is not dumb, as he's the only one who actually think and decided to target the Gates instead of the monsters.

There's no use in destroying the monsters if the Gates aren't being dealt with first, as Zarc will just keep taking no damage and heal himself instead. And who is the person that the production team choose to do the job of aiming the Gates instead of the monsters? Of course the spotlight goes to Crow.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

bah, if this is how it will end then i'm disappointed. unless yuya can somehow make light zarc dragon, there's no interest in this arc at all. Unless making reira smile causes the dimensions to fuse, making zarc and ray reconcile due to yuzu and yuya making part of them, or making reira smile makes the yuzus return (as yuzu), fulfilling the only wish yuya ever had outside of making everyone smiling, this last part will be the worst of arc-v. Every other arc had something that grabbed my attention like "will yuzu be safe?", "who is this creepy cyborg?" "will the commons uprise and revolt?", "yuzus are brain controlled? will they be able to fight it? How are they gonna get them to normal?" "holy crap! people's souls are being used as fuel to that evil machine. Leo's such a bast4rd!", which i sadly admit that most were so unsatisfactorily resolved that made me drop interest in the next conflict to happen and that is maybe the reason that i'm so uninterested in this last one. i'm already expecting these last episodes to answer nothing, leaving me even more confused, and to end up being as disappointing as the rest of the series.

Arc-V is the most wasted potential series. such a shame.
    wanna test your smash 3ds skills against this filthy casual? hit me up

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

gen's top: yveltal;oricorio-baile;

Dragons vs Rip-Off's is what I would describe this duel. First Declan adopts Pendulum summoning and now he create rip-offs of the extra deck dragons. SO MANY CARDS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED FROM THIS DUEL AND MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! (alsooddeyescleardragonisactuallyhappening, yay)

I think for the first and only time in the series I do now believe duel monster spirits exist in-universe. But personally I think the best part was learning that Zarc isn't a one-dimensional villain, he wanted to do what Yuya did but except like in that other apocalypse in Yu-Gi-Oh! everyone where being total ***holes and ultimately regretted it later on. Like the old saying goes "Evil isn't taught, it is born" or was it the other way around.

I'm going to miss this series when it ends, until the dub for season 3 comes out. And I don't care what people say about this show its the best spin-off this far!
    Last edited by NeoDude-5000; 20th March 2017 at 10:14 PM.

I don't have anything else to say on Arc V. I'll save it for the final episode with the final duel between Yuya vs Reiji. I can't yet put into words how Arc V has disappointed me. Next week I'll find the words. Next week.

No facial expression award either.

I liked how Yuya vs Jack ended so quick cuz I didn't think it was a good duel overall. Yuya vs Declan felt much cooler to me cuz we got to see Declan upgrade his three Doom King Armageddon as well as see Yuya summon his four dragons again.

Reiji Vs. Yuya deserved a much better Action Field than what we ended up getting. Sigh, this past year has been such a disappointment in terms of how the show was handled.

Reiji Vs. Yuya deserved a much better Action Field than what we ended up getting.
    I think that the action field being colourful and circus themed was done as a callback to when Declan first faced Yuya. But right now I'm more sad at the fact that next week is the finale. And I heard VRAINS was delayed until May, meaning that Arc V could've had more episodes. :[

Reiji Vs. Yuya deserved a much better Action Field than what we ended up getting. Sigh, this past year has been such a disappointment in terms of how the show was handled.
    Like? I can't really think of any other field better suited to be their final battleground than the one that they never settled the score on (although Reiji later wiped the floor with Yuya and sort of invalidated that inconclusive duel, but I digress), from a story perspective.

Outside of duels where the fields were thematically tied to one of the duelists, what field they use hasn't made much of a difference. At least there's a story reason behind them using this one, and is the one closest to being thematically tied to Yuya to boot.
    Last edited by Akashin; 24th March 2017 at 2:52 AM.

Well it's a pity, is that Yuzu who came back, not the other six ....

I do not know what it cost them to bring everyone back?

So suddenly Yuya and Yuzu will live with their doubles in their subconscious eternally

I really don't know how and what to feel about Arc-V's episode, wait that's last? I just, I hope there's just separated the counterparts , like let them have this life in their own dimension. I really don't know but, I guess I'm glad seeing Yuya smiling again.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

Quote Originally Posted by ASFan View Post
    Well it's a pity, is that Yuzu who came back, not the other six ....

I do not know what it cost them to bring everyone back?

So suddenly Yuya and Yuzu will live with their doubles in their subconscious eternally
    I haven't seen the episode yet, tho it's sad that apparently Yuya and Yuzu's counterparts didn't get revived into their own bodies. I wanted everyone to get a happy ending. :[

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast