Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2522

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

So it looks like each dimension is getting a shot at Zarc. First fusion with Sora and Edo. Now XYZ with Shun and Kaito. Wonder who from Synchro. I know Jack is already there but don't know who else could make the trip. It might just be Jack vs Zarc.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    So it looks like each dimension is getting a shot at Zarc. First fusion with Sora and Edo. Now XYZ with Shun and Kaito. Wonder who from Synchro. I know Jack is already there but don't know who else could make the trip. It might just be Jack vs Zarc.
    A recent magazine scan shows a versus matchup of all of the Lancers (including the fallen ones) plus Jack versus Zarc-Yuya. I can't imagine it will actually be a duel of all of them against Zarc at once (even if that may well be what it would take to bring him down), but maybe Jack and Crow?

Crow perhaps? He's in a scan featuring the Lancers (and Jack, Aster, and Kite) up against Zarc. Don't ask me how he's being revived, the producers are probably ignoring the Battle Beast duel since it sucked. So yeah its the multiverse vs Zarc. So far Fusion lost, Xyz is next, Synchro probably afterwards (Jack and Crow) then the fools of standard Gong and Sylvio, and finally the Akaba's (that hopefully being Declan and Ray, yes I know Riley's there but still I could dream).
    Last edited by NeoDude-5000; 28th December 2016 at 4:29 PM.

Some also speculate that the Synchro pairing will be Jack & Gongenzaka, with Sawatari being paired with Crow like back then during the arc that we better off never talk about.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    Zarc's form was a little underwhelming, especially because his hair was just yuya's. I was hoping for some combination of the 4
    Yea I wish that Zarc's human form had been a literal fusion of Yuya, Yuto, Yuri and Yugo instead of him looking so grotesque. Speaking of which, I like how the actual Zarc card border is a combination of Pendulum, Fusion, Xyz and Synchro in the anime. :]

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Crow perhaps? He's in a scan featuring the Lancers (and Jack, Aster, and Kite) up against Zarc. Don't ask me how he's being revived, the producers are probably ignoring the Battle Beast duel since it sucked. So yeah its the multiverse vs Zarc. So far Fusion lost, Xyz is next, Synchro probably afterwards (Jack and Crow) then the fools of standard Gong and Sylvio, and finally the Akaba's (that hopefully being Declan and Ray, yes I know Riley's there but still I could dream).
    I was thinking that Arc-V will complete and the carded people will be revived when the Dimensions fuse. We know that people survived the original Dimension separating (or at least Leo, Ray and Zarc did), and the Professor's current plan doesn't seem to include sacrificing himself to revive his daughter, so it's possible people that have been carded will come back too.

I can't imagine they intend to just ignore part of the story, poor as that part was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Yea I wish that Zarc's human form had been a literal fusion of Yuya, Yuto, Yuri and Yugo instead of him looking so grotesque. Speaking of which, I like how the actual Zarc card border is a combination of Pendulum, Fusion, Xyz and Synchro in the anime. :]
    I sort of suspect that the original form of Zarc would look like that. At the moment him only looking like Yuya makes sense, since he is just Yuya fused with the Dragons, with the other three counterparts dwelling inside Yuya. Maybe if and when Arc-V completes he'll return to his original form?

At any rate, his current form obviously isn't his original form, though we don't know what his original form may have come to look like after fusing with the Dragons.

Happy new year everyone, I bring you new titles and summaries (well most of them)

Episode 138 - The Shadow-Winged Dragon (you probably already know this episode but the summary has been updated)

Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then Summons a deadly menace to the field: "Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing", a dragon that resembles Yugo's dragon. Defending his very own soul, "Red Dragon", Jack attempts to bring back Yuya's entertainment spirit, which has been locked inside Zarc.

Episode 139 - The Eyes Tainted by Darkness

The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio (AKA ***hat) and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment. However, as if shrugging off their attempt, Zarc then summons "Supreme King Servant Dragon - Odd-Eyes". And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba…

Episode 140 - The Most Venomous Dragon, just kidding

Episode 140 - Pendulum of the Soul

The fierce battle against Zarc continues. Ray appears before Riley once again, and tells him that there is a "soul" residing inside Zarc. The Duelists who have challenged Zarc also feel the same. A showdown between Declan and Zarc then begins. Will everyone’s emotions toward Yuya be able to create a miracle in this battle?

Episode 141 - Nothing at the moment there's no summary or title yet just staff stuff

So basically Zarc's going to just kill everyone in duels until we get to Ray. Is that right? I don't know why Crow is being revived to duel Zarc. They shouldn't have carded him to begin with if he was just going to come back, duel Zarc and lose. Because seriously nobody in Lancer is going to defeat the deformed Yuya. Maybe Reiji might, but it looks like Zarc's just going to destroy Lancers left and right.
    RIP anime version of Glovehead. Pokemon Adventures will save you.

Wow so practically all the Lancers will face off against Zarc? I'm not too excited about Gong and Sylvio dueling however cuz I dislike their decks and Crow getting revived sounds somewhat unnecessary to me. At least Declan will duel tho. ^^

Kind of hope the next series is more "normal" in premise. And that his ace monster is Baby Dragon. That monster should get some supports and some Thousand Dragon variations.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

are these guys seriously gonna lose half their life points when there was nothing they could have done to defend the already defeated pair...AGAIN? FFS guys do you want to win or just be fodder? why are you purposely losing half you LP? the previous duel was over, let it finish AND THEN duel him. I complained about kaito and shun's stupidity but it seems all of them are going to do this. WHY!? There was nothing you could have done just like there was nothing jack and gogenzaka could do either to prevent the defeat of the previous duelists. This is some terrible lazy writing and duel planing. There's absolutely no reason this single duel has to be perpetuated. NONE! the pendant is not gonna lose it's effects if there's more than 1 clean slate duel. so STOP LOSING 2000 LP! It's really infuriating.

As for supreme king dragon zarc, it looks like it does whatever the plot requires. Can special summon, in the opponent's turn, any monster that corresponds with the type the opponent summoned (i assume it's just the dragons)? check. Can negate any cards added to the hand that are not drawn, negating cation cards entirely? check. Can negate any effects of any extra deck summoned card? check. Can it influence the mind of any opponent to purposely lose half their LP instead of waiting for the current duel to end and starting with 4000? apparently check. what's next, it can make ray split into the 4 yuzu's, make meals and transform into a car? what can't it do? XD

And lastly, about the souls of the carded returning, to me, that kills leo's villainy. If the souls simply have to be cards to "fit in the slot" of the reactor, just for them to be returned after the dimensions are merged, there's no conflict with him anymore. Sure it's very inconvenient and it's kidnapping but all these souls will be revived in the unified dimension. That's not that bad considering the alternative was just using the souls power to merge the dimensions, thus erasing those souls from existence. Sure the connections every human on all 4 dimensions are reset but they are still living. The resulting dimension would probably be just like the one that was split. Or, if they want to make this exciting, be a failure and something so horrible that leo wants to split them again, at the request of ray (because he would accept it as long as ray's there).
    wanna test your smash 3ds skills against this filthy casual? hit me up

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

gen's top: yveltal;oricorio-baile;

This is what these Action Duels especially the Battle Royale's have been building up to, a all out face off against a ridiculously OP evil interdimensional dragon that can counter the 3 Extra Deck types. Next week will pretty much be this weeks episode but with Synchro's (that's a plus) until the next where me thinks Zarc's shock may be more than just Crow coming back from the dead, AKA for once Sylvio having his moment to shine actually turning the tide for our heroes (no extra deck cards = Screw you Zarc, unless Zarc's Odd-Eyes has other plans). Even though he'll be forever rotted away afterwards
    Last edited by NeoDude-5000; 9th January 2017 at 7:53 PM.

I didn't like Kite and Shay vs Zarc much cuz it was just the usual Xyz tactics of summoning Xyz boss monsters and using RUM cards. I did like how Gong and Jack showed up however, especially how Gong caught Kite and Shay when they fell. :3

Not much to say about the new episode. Zarc destroys Kurosaki and Kaito. No surprise. Zarc's going to destroy everyone put in front of him. The 2000 life points thing is just a way to get through the duels quicker. We know Zarc is going to win so at least the characters are self aware of that and already surrender 2000 life points at the start of the game, which is the same game started by Zarc vs Sora and Edo. Zarc's cards are OP as anything. As it was mentioned above they are made to suit the plot. Kurosaki and Kaito never stood a chance so I don't think any less of their skills. This duel is simply unwinnable through just playing the card game, so it doesn't reflect badly on them. It is kinda cool to see the dimension merging together and people randomly teleporting all around, even to the duel.

And the award for best facial expression goes to Shun Kurosaki when Zarc XYZ summoned during his turn. That face was priceless. So was Kaito's. Also off topic but does Shun know his sister has been wiped from existence right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Zarc's cards are OP as anything. As it was mentioned above they are made to suit the plot.
    Zarc's whole deck seems ridiculous and maybe even more broken than Dartz's deck or Z-One's. ^^; The next few episodes seem to feature him sweeping everyone with his overpowered cards, which sounds like it'll get repetitive.

This entire duel against Zarc would have been better if each duo that goes against him would chip away at his life points, even just a little. Each bit of life lost by Zarc could be a way each character tries to reach out to Yuya. In my opinion it should have been Gongenzaka that was the last duelist going against Zarc by himself and using some plot convenient card that Yuya gave him in the past that we all just find out about that duel. This whole Zarc sweeping isn't very entertaining and pinning the responsibility of removing all of Zarc's life points to one duelist isn't a great way of giving each character one final moment. I've seen them summon their ace's so many times in the past, I don't need to see it again. Hopefully the final duel against Zarc has some way of incorporating the cards that were lost in the previous duels. Something like a card that needs a card of each time in the graveyard to work.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

This entire duel against Zarc would have been better if each duo that goes against him would chip away at his life points, even just a little. Each bit of life lost by Zarc could be a way each character tries to reach out to Yuya. In my opinion it should have been Gongenzaka that was the last duelist going against Zarc by himself and using some plot convenient card that Yuya gave him in the past that we all just find out about that duel. This whole Zarc sweeping isn't very entertaining and pinning the responsibility of removing all of Zarc's life points to one duelist isn't a great way of giving each character one final moment. I've seen them summon their ace's so many times in the past, I don't need to see it again. Hopefully the final duel against Zarc has some way of incorporating the cards that were lost in the previous duels. Something like a card that needs a card of each time in the graveyard to work.
    That's exactly how i feel. At least make the fodder chip away at zarc's LP so that they have a memorable last moment.That would justify their intrusion on the duel so that zarc's LP wouldn't go back to full. As it is, and i understand why the writers did it, to cut time, they are uselessly cutting their LP in half for absolutely no reason. And that's why i hate it that they did it like this. they have everything to lose by not letting the duel end and start over fresh.

favorites:-winter-t, furfrou, meowtic m, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, yveltal, hoopa unbound, megaY, mega megamegamega decidueye; vikavolt; lycanroc-midnight; oricorio-baile; golisopod; tsareena; silvally; pheromosa; xurkitree;

The Lancer's duels with Zarc are just to show off how broken Zarc's deck is. They are not meant to actually pose a threat to him. I get the arguments and I fully agree with them as it just makes these duels kinda boring. This was part of my small complaint with Yuri until recently. Jack and Gong vs Zarc will likely end up like Edo/Sora and Kaito/Shun. They Synchro Summon, Zarc's monsters and effects will make them useless and he'll blow them away. I don't expect Zarc to have a hard time until Reiji finally steps in. But I agree that Zarc sweeping everyone is going to get really boring. Until Reiji gets there or Ray gets off her lazy butt we'll just be treated to Lancers fighting unwinnable duels.

I think there could been more they could have done more turns for the duelist

This entire duel against Zarc would have been better if each duo that goes against him would chip away at his life points, even just a little.
    Agreed cuz this way we would see the Lancers' teamwork actually making a difference instead of Zarc pulling off all these insane effects and just beating everyone so easily. I can only assume that if Ray duels Zarc eventually, her deck will be as crazy as his. ^^;

Blah! This episode was just like the last. Jack and Gongenzaka put up a good fight with some impressive moves and card plays. I liked seeing Gongenzaka's cards. His steadfast dueling is always a treat to see and Sawatari was entertaining today as well. The duel is of course pointless because they make all these big plays and Zarc just says his effect makes them all useless and he doesn't lose life points. So this Zarc duel is just really boring because the heroes are dueling plot armor and can't win or make a dent in Zarc's life points. So for me this duel is just pointless and boring. The best thing about the episode was seeing Chojuro back. If only he came into the duel screaming "enjoy" But other then that this duel is boring. Zarc can't be beaten and seeing everyone pull off these really impressive moves only to have Zarc crush them with bs card effects has gotten stale. Arc V is really dragging it's feet with this Zarc duel. Hurry up and get to Reiji and Ray finally dueling him.

And the best facial expression goes to Jack Atlas right before he got blasted and lost the duel. Otherwise a boring episode.

I would agree I but I think this one was slightly better for a few reasons: 1) Lots of Synchro's, 2) One of the good guys actually lasted a extra turn, good one Jack you did better than those before you, and 3) Jack's brutal wipeout, he has had wipeouts before but not like this one (score 10/10 - for the wipeout not the episode) What didn't work: 1) Sylvio "I am greatest there is, I'm gonna save the universe..." can't wait for him to be silenced next time, 2) Crow's resurrection wasn't explained clearly but it might be next time, and 3) Leo what are you doing!?

The newest episode was like the past two episodes in that Zarc had the upper hand and didn't even break a sweat. I liked how Jack fell off his duel runner tho cuz that scene looked painful and I also liked that Leo apparently started undoing his plan by the end.

Crow's revived out of nowhere and now leo is trying to separate the dimensions again? WHAT!? if leo separates the dimensions doesn't that men ray's gone too? Isn't ray the sole reason you wanted to unite the dimensions in the 1st place? You have a lot to explain, mister. Crow's revival at least makes some sort of sense. Since the dimensions started to merge, the carded people are being revived. Which means Leo's plan isn't as evil as i thought it was at first. But the plot demands him so here it is ladies and gentleman, crow's back to take a 1-2 turn beating. Aren't we happy he got revived...sigh.

As for the duel, it's getting boring. When you think they'll do some denting here comes the most broken pendulum cards to the rescue. Zarc's deck is basically the "you can't play" deck. summon from the extra deck? get rekt. draw cards out of drawing phase or use action cards? get rekt. attack me inflicting damage? thanks, i needed extra life points. Use effect damage? thanks for more LP. Why don't they force zarc to build his field with each couple of duelists? why forcing yourself to go, with half your LP to a set up field in which you can't play the game? Bah! boring and dragging, i want this duel to be over already.

The only legit way I can see Zarc losing right now to a normal duelist is if that duelist is lucky enough to have all 5 pieces of Exodia on the first turn or the first draw phase. However I would not be surprised if Zarc can somehow negate even a automatic win ability like that.

Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast