Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokévision of Things to Come! (824)

Default Pokévision of Things to Come! (824)

Time to Debut! PokéVision with Serena and Fennekin!!

Heading towards Cyllage City, Ash & Co. learn of the PokéVision videos, that promote the attractiveness of trainers and their Pokémon. After watching a special video from one of Kalos' idols and her Fennekin, Serena decides that it's time for her to begin one herself. With the help of Ash, Clemont and Bonnie, she starts to film her video, but things start to go wrong...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Ash and co. sitting down on a bench and are watching a monitor showing PokeVision movies and Chespin falls in love at something, I think at the Fennekin in one of the movies.

Serena decides to do a PokeVision movie.

Ash starts thinking about the battle between Grant and Viola and then Serena is seen holding a camera to shoot her film.

The shooting starts on a grassy field and Clemont is dressed in a fancy attire. Chespin then jumps up and ruins the shot.

They retake the scene with Clemont and his Pokemon.

Clemont sits on the ground in his normal clothes after doing his scene, in relief.

Clemont reveals another invention of his.

I think I hear the Route 7 music.

The invention is a robot that also acts as a camera and then the camera goes berserk and chases Serena.

Ash now has his Pokemon out and notices that the invention is going crazy and gets Pikachu to destroy it, which Pikachu does.

Fennekin is covered in dust from the explosion an breathes fire on Ash in retaliation.

Serena now has a outfit on for her movie, along with Fennkin ears.

The opening theme is playing now.

Pikachu and Fennekin are both wearing aprons .

Pikachu drops a bowl of flour on Fennekin and Ash gets burnt as a result.

Serena is now grooming her Fennekin's tail whilst Clemont shoots with his camera.

Team Rocket are nearby in an alley way, spying on Ash and co.

Dare Da? Pumpkaboo.

Ash and co. are now speaking to some man at a desk and he tells them some news, which I assume isn't good.

Ash and co. hear something and then turn around and see some actors dressed up for a PokeVision movie as well, who are actually Team Rocket in disguise.

They show Ash and co. some shots of the movie and then Meowth grabs Dedenne, James grabs Pikachu and Jessie grabs Fennekin for some reason. Probably so they can star in their "Movie".

Team Rocket then take off in their Hot Air Balloon, which has rockets attached and a glass box on the bottom, with the captured Pokemon inside.

Team Rocket do their motto and then laugh as they take off.

The Balloon then releases smoke, butt Ash brings out Fennekin to help find the Balloon.

The captured Pokemon are in the glass case, inside a cave and they are trying to break out.

Team Rocket are nearby, enjoying some drinks before saying cheers.

Jessie then dresses up in her movie outfit.

The captured Pokemon then eventually escape and they rush to a pond, to drink out of.

Soon after, they hear their owners coming towards them, but Team Rocket have noticed that they've escaped.

Pikachu and Dedenne make it over, but Fennekin is scared.

James brings out Inkay and Jessie brings out Pumpkaboo, but there attacks are thwarted.

Serena remembers back to when Fennekin saved Serena from a Vespiquen and also when they were sitting at a Pokemon Center, early on in their journey.

Fennekin uses Flamethrower I think to attack a glowing red Pumpkaboo.

Team Rocket are then taken care of and then Serena hugs Fennekin.

Later on, Ash and co. watch Serena's movie and are happy at the result.

Bloopers are then show afterward, of Clemont and his Pokemon with Bonnie doing a voiceover I think.

To be continued.
    Last edited by playerking; 27th March 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Fourth: Onix.
    Third: Psyduck
    Second: Joy and Wigglytuff
    Number 1: Elle and fennekin.

Serena sound a lot weird. I even detect it with even with K.. around.
    Opening.

If you care, Serena title card.

Clemont get a camera from a reciver.

Serena is foing works with Clemont. Clemont can't even stay up. He doesn't like it.

2nd try with Clemont. He doesn't like it.

Right noe Fooko dressed with the same hat than Serena. And Clemont showcashes his own camera. Clemonjt is showing it.

Serena is walking int he video The vidoe does his usual Clemont stuff.

Ash is training right now.

Pikachu Electro Ball the camers. It burns Fenenkin. Fennekin launches Ember to Piakchu.

Serena uses his fanservice dress right now. Serena wants to make a video with that.

Opening as the BGM.
    Now Serena as a cooker. Piakchu gets angry to Fennekin.Fennekin Ember into Ash. The video falls.

We see Fennek9in clean up for the first time.

Right now Serena is doing the video with the dress. Team Rocket is waiting.

Pokemon Quiz?

Punpkaboo.

Serena ant sto do another video. There are news people ointo the scenes. They sound too fmailiar.

Another PokeVision showerrs wants to make a video and for me it's better than theones Serena is doing until now.

The other actors get angry and said that they are the better Idol.

And now THey get Fennekin, Dedenne and Piakchu to the inside oft he scenario. Why they are doing it?

No, There's Team Rocket. Motto?

Fletchling is going to search Fennekin and the rest. Team Rocket are happy to get what they get. jessie wants to be a PokeVision star.

Fennekin uses an unknown attack Fennekin doesn't like the Water. The gang have come out.

Flash back. Piakcnhu uses Thunderbolt. Serena bond with Fennekin. Fennekin gets dirty in the water. Pikachu used Electro Ball. Fennekin uses by his own Fire Spin. But the one it's going to defeat it is Piakchu's Thunderbolt.

PokeVision is going to star and the video is going to show. We see the entire PokeVision video.

What said in the end?

The episode with a show of Clemont narrated by Eureka.

I'm going to watch the Iris episode. Commentary in a few minutes. You can do now.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 27th March 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post

If you care, Serena title card.
    this one is really obvious the title says it already - i wonder if the dub will keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    and Chespin falls in love at something, I think at the Fennekin in one of the movies.
    Oh no! Guess this confirms even more that Chespin will be the Brock/Piplup/Oshawott of the group

Eh, I'm indifferent about this tbh
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 27th March 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Trying to stop Korrina's Mega Lucario from going on a feral rampage
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Booo Chespen shouldn't be Oshawott now of all time. I though they would not do this for anyother Pokemon. At least it not Ash's Pokemon to deal with and is Clemount problem.
    Last edited by p96822; 27th March 2014 at 11:21 AM.

so fennekin has two fire type attacks here - fire spin and flamethrower?

What move Fennekin used during the battle with Team Rocket ? Was it Flamethrower ?
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This is wierd for a Pokemon to learn Flamethorwer this early in the season. Also would it be cool to ship Pikachu and Fenniken?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    This is wierd for a Pokemon to learn Flamethorwer this early in the season.
    Tell that to Ash's Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Torkoal, & Tepig.

Does anyone know if a trailer for either episode 22 or the Mega Evolution special aired?
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 27th March 2014 at 12:00 PM.

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson

I'mk positive is Fire Spin. i don't remember saying Flamethrower word (with I know for saying a LOT of times).

About this episode.
    Serena's voice sound too different in this episode.

Serena has done or zero or one command in allt he episode.

Episode with a lot fo flashbacks and Clemont scenes. Suspecting, to say the least.

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    This is wierd for a Pokemon to learn Flamethorwer this early in the season. Also would it be cool to ship Pikachu and Fenniken?
    there is nothing weird about that, pokemon can be given any moves as long its the anime they don't follow the games remember.

About this episode.
    Serena's voice sound too different in this episode.
    did her voice change?

It look like Flamethower when I look at it and it doesn't has a spirl shape around it

Serena has done or zero or one command in allt he episode.
    Sorry for asking but what do you mean?

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Sorry for asking but what do you mean?
    I think she mean that Serena did commanded Fenniken in this episode

Thank you based animators for those very low to ground shots. Fennekin and Serena was 2cute5me, Elle and Joy too.

Now if only the writers would step the **** up with Ash the master of romance. If he was anymore dense he'd distort space enough to create a gravitational field that will allow the spaghetti that Serena spills to continuously revolve around it until the heat death of the universe. Well, at least Serena was happy when Ash complimented her... video.

Satoshi-kun…〜

I really don't know what the scriptwriter was thinking when he created this episode.

I thought that since Battle Frontier, we were over this whole ordeal of making Ash seem like a dick who needs to be begged and convinced to give up training for one single day to help out his friends. Guess not.

It's borderline out-of-character, considering Ash regularly drops everything (even during his training phases) to help out random strangers, even with problems that are anything but urgent. Borderline because Ash does have a strange kind of selfishness concerning the way he values the needs of Pokémon (not just his own) VS the needs of his own human friends, but when are they finally going to make an episode to call him out on this and giving him a beating (figuratively :D) about it? I seriously don't like how the scriptwriter portrayed this side, which should seriously be considered a flaw, as Ash being diligent and a hard worker that should be admired for his refusal to get ~distracted~. I love Ash, and he should not be written this way.

It's nice that one of Fennekin's character traits that was addressed in a previous episode was brought up again. The problem is, it was blown way, WAY out of proportion. I can take Fennekin being a little high strung to the point where it attacks others for getting it dirty, okay (though boo to the animators in the flour scene – from that angle, it looked like Fennekin wasn't even aiming at Pikachu but straight at Ash who'd done nothing wrong).

But having serious problems running through a dirty puddle, even if it's to help its own Trainer who is getting attacked by bad guys? And to make matters worse, the brilliant Keldeo soundtrack was abused to accompany the scene in which it heroically overcomes its terrible fear after Serena gets hit for the second (or third?) time.

Both major flaws of this episode, to me, involve playing up a character to make it seem as if they're doing something admirable, but the only thing I thought during both scenes was, “Wow, what a jerk.“

I will say though that I had no problem with Serena herself here. She was sweet and seemed to make genuine efforts to strengthen her bond with her Pokémon. If there was anything good that came out of Ash's backing out of the first half of the shooting, it was the fact that we could see Serena not even batting an eyelid at his dismissal and thoroughly enjoying working only with Clemont and Bonnie.

Yes, there were the obligatory moments in which Ash's opinion was clearly the one she anticipated the most (see Elle at the beginning and her own video at the end of the ep), but it's good to see that Serena doesn't see the lemon siblings as second-class friends with which she can enjoy her activities to only 50% or something.

Speaking of Clemont and Bonnie, they, along with Serena to a slightly lesser extent, saved the episode from being a complete trainwreck. Bonnie's lonely hearts video was absolutely hilarious, and Clemont was really endearing being so nervous in front of the camera. Moar, please.
    Last edited by Sushi; 27th March 2014 at 1:04 PM.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    I really don't know what the scriptwriter was thinking when he created this episode.

I thought that since Battle Frontier, we were over this whole ordeal of making Ash seem like a dick who needs to be begged and convinced to give up training for one single day to help out his friends. Guess not.

It's borderline out-of-character, considering Ash regularly drops everything (even during his training phases) to help out random strangers, even with problems that are anything but urgent. Borderline because Ash does have a strange kind of selfishness concerning the way he values the needs of Pokémon (not just his own) VS the needs of his own human friends, but when are they finally going to make an episode to call him out on this and giving him a beating (figuratively ) about it? I seriously don't like how the scriptwriter portrayed this side, which should seriously be considered a flaw, as Ash being diligent and a hard worker that should be admired for his refusal to get ~distracted~. I love Ash, and he should not be written this way.
    While I do agree with you that this made Ash look like a jerk, the one thing that I respect about this was that he specifically wanted to train his pokémon so that they'd be prepared for the gym battle with Grant rather than simply not helping out with the video just because he didn't want to.

So, though this feels out of character for Ash since used to stop whatever he was doing at the drop of a hat to help out his friends (which unfortunately brings up a subject spreading through the character speculation thread like wildfire), it's also in character for him at the same time since he's taking his battles seriously and wants to prepare for the Cyllage gym now that he got a glimpse of what he's up against.

I guess that, while Ash didn't actually battle Grant himself, it kind of reminds me of how he lost to Fantina back in DP and then began training for his official gym battle at the Hearthome Gym

Black2/
    • Name- Dale Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Tell that to Ash's Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Torkoal, & Tepig.

Does anyone know if a trailer for either episode 22 or the Mega Evolution special aired?
    Charmander used Flamethrower since Episode 11 of the OS onwards. Used on debut.
    Cyndaquil used Flamethrower since the 24th episode of Johto onwards. Used on debut.
    Torkoal used Flamethrower since the 58th episode of AG onwards. Granted, it used it on debut, but the issue was about using it early in the series.
    Combusken used Flamethrower since the 172nd episode of AG.
    Chimchar used Flamethrower since the 50th episode of DP onwards.
    Tepig used Flamethrower since the 48th episode of BW onwards.
    Fennekin used Flamethrower (if it were it) since the 21st episode of XY onwards.

Meaning that it is weird for a pokemon to use Flamethrower this early in the series. It hasn't been seen since Charmander was caught. Since early Johto, it took us a minimum of 48 episode until we saw Flamethrower being used, meaning 21 episodes into the series is early and a first since a decade and a half..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It's borderline out-of-character, considering Ash regularly drops everything (even during his training phases) to help out random strangers, even with problems that are anything but urgent. Borderline because Ash does have a strange kind of selfishness concerning the way he values the needs of Pokémon (not just his own) VS the needs of his own human friends, but when are they finally going to make an episode to call him out on this and giving him a beating (figuratively ) about it? I seriously don't like how the scriptwriter portrayed this side, which should seriously be considered a flaw, as Ash being diligent and a hard worker that should be admired for his refusal to get ~distracted~. I love Ash, and he should not be written this way.

It's nice that one of Fennekin's character traits that was addressed in a previous episode was brought up again. The problem is, it was blown way, WAY out of proportion. I can take Fennekin being a little high strung to the point where it attacks others for getting it dirty, okay (though boo to the animators in the flour scene – from that angle, it looked like Fennekin wasn't even aiming at Pikachu but straight at Ash who'd done nothing wrong).

But having serious problems running through a dirty puddle, even if it's to help its own Trainer who is getting attacked by bad guys? And to make matters worse, the brilliant Keldeo soundtrack was abused to accompany the scene in which it heroically overcomes its terrible fear after Serena gets hit for the second (or third?) time.

Both major flaws of this episode, to me, involve playing up a character to make it seem as if they're doing something admirable, but the only thing I thought during both scenes was, “Wow, what a jerk.“

I will say though that I had no problem with Serena herself here. She was sweet and seemed to make genuine efforts to strengthen her bond with her Pokémon. If there was anything good that came out of Ash's backing out of the first half of the shooting, it was the fact that we could see Serena not even batting an eyelid at his dismissal and thoroughly enjoying working only with Clemont and Bonnie.

Yes, there were the obligatory moments in which Ash's opinion was clearly the one she anticipated the most (see Elle at the beginning and her own video at the end of the ep), but it's good to see that Serena doesn't see the lemon siblings as second-class friends with which she can enjoy her activities to only 50% or something.

Speaking of Clemont and Bonnie, they, along with Serena to a slightly lesser extent, saved the episode from being a complete trainwreck. Bonnie's lonely hearts video was absolutely hilarious, and Clemont was really endearing being so nervous in front of the camera. Moar, please.
    I think it's a more realistic Ash.I hate perfect main characters and Ash acting "selfish" for once seems ok.Not everything can be rainbows and sunshine.

Uf, the episode.

-Serena learned Flamethrower... and even attenmpted to do a Will-o-wisp (the blue flame)? However, Serena hasn't even commanded Fennekin used a move at all (the Filb pictures confirm this). Also, the rest of the battle was done.... as usual..... by Pikachu, the mouse Pokemon.
    -Why is a Serena episode there has to be a lot Clemont, Bonnie and Team Rocket (fortuantely, all of them were great in this episode).
    -What they are doing those flashabacks from an earlier episode here. I don't remember the Battle Chateau episode having to do nothing with the content of this episode.
    -The number of flashbacks this episode has is abnormally high. I think we saw everything Fennekin has done in the series.
    -And why the scene of Clemont at the end has to be that long? I don't understand.
    Edit: i forgot it. About Fennekin being dirty. We understand that Fennekin hates being dirty... but not try to attack Pikachu for that. You aren't a disobedient pokemon AND you live int he main cast.

The sad thing is that they apparently stopped about caring about Serena as a character and as a trainer. Serena deserves a change as soon as possible. The only good thing that Serena has done is that i don't see that she wants a Pokemon Idol
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 27th March 2014 at 1:50 PM.

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I think it's a more realistic Ash.I hate perfect main characters and Ash acting "selfish" for once seems ok.Not everything can be rainbows and sunshine.
    My biggest gripe isn't the fact that the flaw exists in itself (though I really would like them to get rid of it, it's not like Ash doesn't have a million other flaws to make up for it...), but more that it's portrayed as the exact opposite of a flaw.

Serena wants to try an activity for which she needs the help of other people. Clemont and Bonnie join immediately. Ash declines to train for his Gym match, which is of course more important than anything Serena could ever be interested in. Not even a sorry, if I recall correctly. The group's reaction? "Yeah, totally understandable." "That Gym's going to be tough, training is a must". I mean, what?

It's not like there's a deadline for the Cyllage Gym match. If Ash didn't feel ready by the time he reached Cyllage City, all he has to do is to hold off going to the Gym and taking 1-2 more days to train.

It's never going to happen, but I want his friends to do the same to him someday. "Dude, it's totally cool that you run off whenever we want to try something we're passionate about. By the way, sorry but I can't watch your Gym match this afternoon, I've been wanting to fix my newest invention forever. Where Serena is? I think she wanted to make macarons for me and Bonnie because we helped her with the PokéVision thing. Said it's gonna take until the evening. Oh, and Bonnie... Probably in pursuit of potential sisters-in-law again *rolls eyes* Anyways, see you later!"

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Well it is a nice change of pase for Ash doing something for himself then being forced to do something else. I would do the same thing because I want to get stronger after seeing a powerful battle against two gym leaders.

My biggest gripe isn't the fact that the flaw exists in itself (though I really would like them to get rid of it, it's not like Ash doesn't have a million other flaws to make up for it...), but more that it's portrayed as the exact opposite of a flaw.

Serena wants to try an activity for which she needs the help of other people. Clemont and Bonnie join immediately. Ash declines to train for his Gym match, which is of course more important than anything Serena could ever be interested in. Not even a sorry, if I recall correctly. The group's reaction? "Yeah, totally understandable." "That Gym's going to be tough, training is a must". I mean, what?

It's not like there's a deadline for the Cyllage Gym match. If Ash didn't feel ready by the time he reached Cyllage City, all he has to do is to hold off going to the Gym and taking 1-2 more days to train.

It's never going to happen, but I want his friends to do the same to him someday. "Dude, it's totally cool that you run off whenever we want to try something we're passionate about. By the way, sorry but I can't watch your Gym match this afternoon, I've been wanting to fix my newest invention forever. Where Serena is? I think she wanted to make macarons for me and Bonnie because we helped her with the PokéVision thing. Said it's gonna take until the evening. Oh, and Bonnie... Probably in pursuit of potential sisters-in-law again *rolls eyes* Anyways, see you later!"
    Hey,he wanted to train.He wanted to get better,or try out a strategy,unlike going unprepared and relying on luck and who knows what last minute tactics.

He's a trainer,he must train is pkmn.

I would actually like to see this happen. It is weird having ash, the supportive and helpful guy who stops his journey for any problem he comes across, to want to rather train than to help one of his actual friends when she ASKS him to help.
    Pokemon XY: Episode 15 is my favorite Pokemon episode OF ALL TIME (And Clemont my favorite character)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast